It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what weather site Igoogle used ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was sad to find Igoogle gone, and I am wondering if anyone knows what weather site they used ? I really liked being able to pick an area or spot on the weather map and I havnt been able to find anything close to it since Igoogle closed the page.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by desertguy

The default was Google's own little widget, but I don't know the data source they used.

I too was sad to see iGoogle close down. I did find a really nice alternative. www.ighome.com.... Very similar look, but I think it's even a bit better. There is a weather.com widget for it too.

edit on 11/13/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: replaced screen shot with location obscured version

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Thank you for your input, It sucks that google couldn't at least keep the weather app up that was by far the best I have ever seen.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by desertguy

Why keep it up? Its always about $$$. You can be sure they werent making any off it...no matter how much you like it.

Just like tv shows viewers think shouldnt be cancelled. There is Millions in $$$ and hundreds and hundreds of people and advertisers involved over-riding viewers complaints.

Its always about $$$.

top topics

join