It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Pivotal Trans-Pacific Partnership Section Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The TPP has been shrouded in secrecy since it's inception. The affects of this monumental quest on the global scale is yet to be seen. However, the power grab by transnational corporations and elitists is profound. This will affect trade and a host of other agreements previously negotiated.

Source

The TPP has been shrouded in secrecy from the beginning because the Obama administration knows that the more people know about it, the more they will oppose the agreement. The release of the full Intellectual Property chapter today by Wiikileaks confims what had been suspected, the Obama administration has been an advocate for transnational corporate interests in the negotiations even though they run counter to the needs and desires of the public.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
we must pass the TTP-( Trans-Pacific Trade agreement) too find out whats in it... If you like your job, you can watch it shipped overseas

edit on 13-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've always been skeptical of various NWO conspiracies, mainly because there's too much bluster and not enough effects.

The TPP is the real NWO with corporations "cornering" large blocks of Earth and "milling" human labor more efficiently and dominantly than ever before. A new phase, with previous protections for biological life forms relaxed or stripped altogether.

This could be the a major turning point and few see the real front lines. How many people spend their time and energy staring up at contrails, instead of recognizing where the real threats are?

What next? Corporations with their own enforcement militias? Corporations running for office? Corporations creating their own sovereign nation? Corporations standing their ground? FFS people, wake up!

I, for one, feel revulsion at the popularity of Hunger Games. I see this being a very real possibility and I won't allow myself to take the conditioning no matter how appealing the messengers are.
edit on 13-11-2013 by InverseLookingGlass because: spelling

join