It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Whistleblower Tells America The REAL Reason For Quantitative Easing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

It would seem Obama is the left hand everyone is watching while the right hand is stealing every dollar they can before it all comes down.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

could the federal reserve whistler blower be apart of anon?

seems likely

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
An iceberg so big you'd never find the tip.
The elephant in the room.

I can't find enough metaphors.
And where is the media coverage?

On a positive note ... we're all about to have the same kind of wealth Bill Gates will enjoy ... none!!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

You have a valid point.

Most Americans are unable to digest the decline of USA as an industrial powerhouse.

The banking system suffers due to outgo of capital on account of merchandise import. This simple fact is not understood by most Americans.

The controllers are indulging in financial tricks to keep the system afloat. However it is a losing race, as structural factors continue in the same direction.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

beezzer

It's crap like this that'd have me marching with OWS.

SnF

Awesome, hey Beezer, what is quantitative easing? And I think the middle-class took a direct hit recently, I'm not even sure if it exists in the 30 and under age group.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

ABNARTY

S & F

You are right. We all knew this but the facade of helping the average American continues.

It is amazing how 90% of Americans (pulling it out of thin air) have no clue. Perhaps it is the same reason they own no wealth?

I prefer to think of it in terms that 90% of people aren't wealthy, because they aren't greedy, dishonest and corrupt, the other 10% though...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

MysterX

ABNARTY

S & F

You are right. We all knew this but the facade of helping the average American continues.

It is amazing how 90% of Americans (pulling it out of thin air) have no clue. Perhaps it is the same reason they own no wealth?

I prefer to think of it in terms that 90% of people aren't wealthy, because they aren't greedy, dishonest and corrupt, the other 10% though...

Nobody should be poor in a just society. People are poor because fruits of labour are denied to them.

Anyway we have a serious over-population problem right now. The number of people on this planet should not have exceeded one billion. So there is a problem in terms of sustaining the population.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

darkbake

beezzer

SnF

Awesome, hey Beezer, what is quantitative easing? And I think the middle-class took a direct hit recently, I'm not even sure if it exists in the 30 and under age group.

this explains it best, I suppose.

the introduction of new money into the money supply by a central bank.

www.google.com... 0.0l5.0.0.0.6586...........0.G6L92N1xbVI

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If you don't like it then why don't you abolish banking (legalised fraud or legalised money counterfeiting, depending how you prefer to look at what it is) altogether?

Oh, you find that unconscionable? Why don't you stop bitching then?

If the fed stops printing than the ration of imaginary account/bank money to actual, real, physical cash rises until it pops, but much sooner than it does eventually anyway, due to concentration of wealth and asset price inflation.

Don't you just love right wing hypocrisy. They bitch and moan about the central bank printing physical cash but try and explain it to them that all banks issue money out of thin air (whether it be electronic/account money or actual paper) and suggest that, just maybe, all banking should be abolished altogether and their arse catches fire.
edit on 2013/11/14 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
It's nice to see official confirmation of this, but to be honest it wasn't necessary. Anyone with a working brain can see that this was the case. When the economy reports record highs on the Stock Market while Main Street continues its spiral into ghost town, something is amiss.

Asset price inflation. It's how the rich extract wealth from the working class.

By issuing themselves money printed out of thin air.

This is what all banking is and does. Not just central banks.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

solongandgoodnight

The whole system is corrupt and needs to be brought down. I honestly believe the greed that these people have will ultimately be their downfall.

Dream on. Just look at the some of the responses here on ATS! Apparently the ability to make millions is available to all, a foundation stone of laissez-faire capitalism. It is those who are too lazy to bother who remain poor.

You will probably find that that "free to make millions" belief is also held by enough people who vote (who ironically will never make a million!) so that the system never changes.

Right wing christian ideology is the problem. The rich merely take advantage of a situation that the "right wing tabloid reading" poor vote for because they are too brainwashed to see what is really happening. It really is turkeys voting for christmas (we eat turkey at xmas in the UK)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Pejeu
If you don't like it then why don't you abolish banking (legalised fraud or legalised money counterfeiting, depending how you prefer to look at what it is) altogether?

Oh, you find that unconscionable? Why don't you stop bitching then?

If the fed stops printing than the ration of imaginary account/bank money to actual, real, physical cash rises until it pops, but much sooner than it does eventually anyway, due to concentration of wealth and asset price inflation.

Don't you just love right wing hypocrisy. They bitch and moan about the central bank printing physical cash but try and explain it to them that all banks issue money out of thin air (whether it be electronic/account money or actual paper) and suggest that, just maybe, all banking should be abolished altogether and their arse catches fire.
edit on 2013/11/14 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

Gold/silver as currency work just fine. So printing of money is not a solution to any problem.

The real problem is hoarding of money.

If money is circulating in the system, the economy will work.

The current capitalistic systems suffer from accumulation of wealth in a few hands, where this money mostly sits idle. This is the reason money has to be printed constantly to keep the economy moving.

The Vedic system is against hoarding of money. 'Giving' is very important in the Vedic system. Rich must act as custodians of wealth to use for greater good.

The current capitalistic system is deeply flawed as it lacks the moral and social fabric.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

onequestion

could the federal reserve whistler blower be apart of anon?

seems likely

What makes you say that?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Aaannnddd, meanwhile the Zeitgeist Movement is derided as some sort of Commie-Marxist plot, rather than an intelligent way of looking at resources and the global consumption of them being tied to sustainability over the long haul. I encourage anyone who hasn't yet explored Zeitgeist to go over to their website, look at the various videos and lectures and see what solutions rather than just complaining looks like.

I really don't know where this whole sociopathic economic system will end up, but I keep wondering, where's the tipping point? Will it have to get so bad that we all start acting like the peasants in the French Revolution, throwing everyone into the guillotine until the streets run with blood? We ALL know, or have an easy way to know, who the real culprits are, where they live, work and vacation, and what their crimes are. We're all waiting for someone else to take charge, and thus pay the price of insurrection. 100s of millions of guns in the U.S. along with millions of trained, hopefully wised-up veterans, and yet we're still afraid. Afraid of 'the powers that be', afraid of the expensive suit and tie guys, afraid of the security forces that our tax dollars are paying for, afraid of false flags, crawling notices on the bottom of Fox News telling us to be more scared today than yesterday, afraid of simply keeping our houses, our food and our families safe.

The problem keeps coming back to money and our current system. If there was no money, but rather an intelligent use of resources and technology, with no one getting that much bigger a piece of the pie than anyone else, the greedsters would be eliminated and the poverty stricken would not have to resort to crime to survive.

I feel like I'm living on a planet where every time a decision had to be made on how to proceed, the wrong path was taken. Every Damn Time.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Aaannnddd, meanwhile the Zeitgeist Movement is derided as some sort of Commie-Marxist plot, rather than an intelligent way of looking at resources and the global consumption of them being tied to sustainability over the long haul. I encourage anyone who hasn't yet explored Zeitgeist to go over to their website, look at the various videos and lectures and see what solutions rather than just complaining looks like.
reply to post by signalfire

you should write a thread over this to give us all a quick overview of this movement. I'm always open to new ideas.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Look out for more wars where they can get rid of the now poor, ex-middle class after leeching of all of their property (and to gain more control and eliminating all the organized opposing powers that actually present a real threat).

Mass producing hate & agony.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ahhh, Quantitative Easing!

Here in the UK, someone worked out that the total bill for QE here equated to approx £6500 PER PERSON within the UK. (sorry, can't remember the exact source)

Now, instead of Bank Bailouts and backdoor payments and stocks getting lost in the system.....

Why didn't they just GIVE EACH AND EVERY PERSON..... £6500?

Every single person would have money in their pockets, to save, invest or spend on anything they want.

The total cost would be exactly the same, BUT...

Goods and services would be in demand, as people spent their windfall, businesses would flourish with record sales from all of this fresh money on the high street, banks would eventually benefit too as the monies were deposited and invested and saved.

The man or woman on the street could use the money to reduce their debt, pay off their loans, whatever they wanted.

But hang on... that would mean the wealth being SPREAD evenly among everyone.... We couldn't have that now could we? Nah, better to introduce QE... Keep the money where it belongs... out of reach of you and I.

Nice.

G

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

too bad OWS accomplished nothing.

im thinking more of an FSA type revolution, thats how we get rid of the TPTB.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

ketsuko

beezzer

SnF

Yeah, right up until OWS's answer was to put government in even more control of it all.

You see for yourself that government is neck deep in this. They aren't the answer, but OWS was stupid enough to think they are.

I'll say it again - OWS and TEA really started from the same impulse. We both know that something is very, very wrong, and we're all getting fleeced. Where we part ways is when OWS tries to think the answer if to give THEM more power. We just want to take it all away from THEM and tell them to leave us the HECK ALONE! Put them back in their cage.

Please stop the hypocrisy already. We all know some form of government is necessary its just that Tea Party wants a reformed republican party and Occupy wants a reformed democrat party. The next election will be interesting to see if third parties can get over the 5% total vote count and get matching funds to help their campaigns.

I am not voting libertarian but people claiming to be libertarian and not voting for gary johnson was a big let down even for me. .99%??????? Come on now! Ron Paul is not libertarian, he is a traditional conservative. RINOs that are actually neoconservative have hijacked the party decades ago and STILL people have no effing clue. Its sad.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

yorkshirelad

Right wing christian ideology is the problem.

Actually it's liberalism that is the problem. The giant government, all the taxes, all the regulations, all the bureaucracy, it's all designed to obliterate the middle class and get the citizens dependent on the government, so that we are literally their slaves. It's nothing more than feudalism disguised as concern.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join