It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST-SEE: Bill Maher BLASTS selfish Christian hypocrites who don't tip waiters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I'm with you...I start my tipping at around 25% because I like being remembered and getting fast service and stiff drinks. However I've left lower for bad service and when it gets bad enough I'll write in 0 and leave a brief note as to why and how next time to earn the 25% usual tip. Also only once I've walked out but unlike you I didnt pay for the drinks I was that pissed. People in the service industry have it pretty rough and to not tip them while they smiled and waited on you even when you bugged the hell out of them for this and that is just wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by orangetom1999

Errr.....Bill was raised Catholic.

LOL LOL LOL...now that is pitiful. It really is. I don't particulary care if Bill Maher was raised a Catholic or a Jew or any other religion. You would never know that by watching his program. And I have no interest in watching his program.
Also as I stated..by watching his program or videos ..one would think he never got past high school or second year college.

As I stated aptly in my previous post. I would not trust Bill Maher to feed my pets.

And he certainly is not leadership material..in anything. I put him in there with that Englishman..Piers Morgan..and I won't watch his program as well.

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join