It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I make Nascent Iodine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've been looking for information on how to make nascent iodine, and it appears to be a well kept secret. Thus, I am turning to our astute ATS crowd because one of you must have some source that will say how to make this stuff.

I make my own colloidal silver, and imagine it's not that hard, but I am not a chemist. I know how to make basic iodine, but that isn't the same, so please provide some link or instructions that I can verify and check out please!

Thanks for your help

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

" nascent iodine " is a clear scam to prey on the scientifically illiterate .

I recommend using lugols - and not expecting the miracles that it is claimed that nascent iodine MAY [ not the cop out ] offer

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Quick search turns up:

Making nascent iodene

Nascent iodene info. Descriptive, not that scientific.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

" nascent iodine " is a clear scam to prey on the scientifically illiterate .

I recommend using lugols - and not expecting the miracles that it is claimed that nascent iodine MAY [ not the cop out ] offer

Lugols is good. I am not sure it's a scam. There are some forms of colloidal silver that are better than others. The better it is absorbed the better for you, so I am looking at it, but I will not pay 34 bucks for a freaking ounce.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

asciikewl
Quick search turns up:

Making nascent iodene

Nascent iodene info. Descriptive, not that scientific.

Thanks, I was not sure on the atomodine, as I am just now researching this type "Nascent Iodine" and when I saw the cost I just started searching for it, so thanks for the links.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I came across this surfing around. I don't know if it's legit and I'm no Chemist.

johncfish.com...

new topics

top topics

join