It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police say MI6 spy killed himself…

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I believe that the idea of how did he do it was the main part of the initial investigation.

The coroner came to the decision it was unlawful, IE he could not do it himself. Its in the link

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Smells of a new David Kelly to me.

Unfortunately, the more deviances you have from 'normal' the more likely you are as a target for blackmail or coercion. I'm afraid our man Gareth had quite a few big ones.

Being a supposed gay, cross-dressing, asphyxial, maths genius, which naturally got him recruited into the intelligence services, was a juicy cherry that was begging to be picked.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

LiveForever8
This reeks of cover-up.

How on Earth did they reach this conclusion? I'm completely baffled by this.

The answer to that question is simple.
At the highest levels of the police force it is institutionally corrupt.
The police do not serve the general public, they serve and protect the crown, and its criminal interests.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i wonder what happened to the £30.000 $48.000 of new ladies clothes that were in the flat of a bachelor ??

even come with a north face bag slightly used
just a pity the heating was up full in his pimlico flat destroying all the evidence but harry houdini would have his hands full[tied ] doing that trick

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Inside a gym bag, naked, padlocked in it, in the bathtub.....all accidental.

Yet no cause of death. Suffocation? Blunt force trauma? Drowning? What? Or do gym bags just naturally swallow their victims and the digestive juices do the rest? Do they hide in bath tubs to ambush their prey?

Why do the police even bother putting this explanation out? No one with two wits about them will believe it.

I am waiting for the brainiac denier to pop up on this one defending the official line. 'He could climb in the bag, work the padlock through the fabric of the bag, hop into the bathtub, and then expire by causes yet unknown to science. The fact MI6 was involved is meaningless. Why is everything a conspiracy?'

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

ABNARTY
Inside a gym bag, naked, padlocked in it, in the bathtub.....all accidental.

Yet no cause of death. Suffocation? Blunt force trauma? Drowning? What? Or do gym bags just naturally swallow their victims and the digestive juices do the rest? Do they hide in bath tubs to ambush their prey?

Why do the police even bother putting this explanation out? No one with two wits about them will believe it.

I am waiting for the brainiac denier to pop up on this one defending the official line. 'He could climb in the bag, work the padlock through the fabric of the bag, hop into the bathtub, and then expire by causes yet unknown to science. The fact MI6 was involved is meaningless. Why is everything a conspiracy?'

I think MI 6 being involved is very relevant it really sounds like someone was busy cleaning up the scene. He wasnt supposed to be found in the duffle bag at all. Id guess he was placed in there and moved into the bathtub while they cleaned up something interrupted this and they left. Then were worried about returning to finish the job maybe believing the place was under surveillance and who knows maybe it was. This would explain the 7 days because trust me im sure MI 6 knew he was missing and logic tells you the first place to check his home.So why did it take a week to find him in a security agency you dont show up for work it sets off red flags.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
can you imagine the police spokesman when handed this script..i have to say what?
the whole thing is absurd beyond belief..they arent even bothering to try to make things look legit..almost laughing in the publics face so to speak.
they can pretty much do whatever they want at this point

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

solongandgoodnight
I'm sorry but what does M16 mean? Can you elaborate on that background more?

It's MI-6 (em-eye-six / not em-sixteen or em-fifteen) It's a mistake often made.
Other than that, the answer you got was correct; a simplified comparison:
MI6 = CIA,
MI5 = FBI

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's strange how some of these spies who turn up dead seem to commit suicide.The guy was seconded to MI6 then he somehow locks himself in a bag and dies?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What do people think about this…

If this poor man was assassinated (And it looks like most of us think that)

Why?

What did he know or uncover that meant he had to die.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wasn't his flat, either, he bought it in a MI6 safe house where they had him stashed for some reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Oh wow.

More stupidity on their behalf.

So we can assume then, that they wanted him dead. Best way was to put him in secondment, stash him in safe house, then attempt to stage his death as an accident.

So why then? He must of been on something big or found something out?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

There was a rumor he'd pissed someone off somehow who was influential, and while they were willing to rotate him amongst several safe houses to hide him, they weren't quite willing to pursue the perpetrator.

Further poop from last year: linky

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Dr Richard Holmes
Dr David Kelly
Timothy Hampton
Gareth Williams

Off the top of my head.

2 Options:

1: A complete inability by the UK Govt to recruit people who cant commit suicide without making it look suspicious (one would assume that by the nature of their work they are all of above average intelligence and would know the anguish that an unsolved death would cause on their families).

2: Parties Unknown are going around knocking off high value individuals at will , right under the noses of their intelligence and LEO counterparts.

Theres no evidence to suggest the deaths are connected beyond their employer ( except Kelly and Holmes) however there is evidence of a number of state sponsored hit squads (with some names and activities proven) operating virtually in the open, right now as we discuss this.

What is more likely given the above fact?

edit on 14-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here is another article i found has some interesting details including the fact no finger prints were found on the lock.

abcnews.go.com...

And this one is funny the police do a reenactment showing how he got into the bag but notice one thing how is the guy going to lock it???

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Nope, that's not sketchy at all. Considering his cohort, it seems more likely that it was done by somebody within. Even the bathtub is notable since the flat was MI6 property--easier clean up. Considering the suffocation time, the bag must've been coated on the inside. That would've also kept in smell and moisture--toss in heat and voila, you have fast decomposition because it'd be like a petri dish. Decomposition to such a state that it would confound cause of death. No prints, partial dna, bag that could mask smell, heat turned up high, and the man was padlocked into it in a bathtub and we and his family are supposed to believe it was accidental.

I really feel sorry for his family.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, get rid of the coroners office then.

If the cops say it went down as they say it did, what use is a coroner for?

let's ask Christopher Dorner.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

loveguy
Well, get rid of the coroners office then.

If the cops say it went down as they say it did, what use is a coroner for?

let's ask Christopher Dorner.

The MO of a British "intelligence" hit is the accusation that it was misadventure due to sexual deviance.
Has happened quite a few times already.

Im yet to hear an explanation as to how he padlocked himself into the bag. It is a feat that even a talented escapologist/contortionist would be impressed by.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I can't help wandering why this made it on to the MSM. Surely it could have been completely covered up and no one would be any the wiser.

Maybe a message is being sent to someone.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Not a bad theory. Very plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join