It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Game in NYC - 'Knock Out the Jew'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

jheated5
Like another poster said it could be propaganda to gain sympathy for israel ....

Looks like all those 'drag Israel into anything to do with Jews' folks are wrong.
This has nothing to do with Israel. It has everything to do with street thugs ...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by UnBreakable

Yep ... I was just going to post that.
This is now 'knock out _____'
I hope the perps are caught and they are thrown in jail for a very long time.
This is disgusting. And more than a little scary.
My daughter is in college just outside Philly ...

I work in downtown Center City Phila. Needless to say, my head's been on a swivel lately, especially when a group of young African-American walk by. And yes, I am profiling.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Kind of like Whack-a-mole only using Jews.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is it me, or is it every time I turn around someone has YET AGAIN turned the jews into victims. It's like my whole life they are always broadcasted as being victimized.

No one is victimizing jews, no one cares what they are doing. Just because a crime was committed, and the guy happened to be jewish, doesn't mean its a crime against jews. It has gotten to the point where if you say something about the jewish your "anti-Semite", if you say anything bad against anyone else, it's racist or prejudice.

The public sees them as victims so often, that a word had to be created just for the occasion. Boo-hoo, get over it, grow up, stop whining. There are plenty of christians, bhuddists, muslims, ect that have crimes committed against them too, its life; Stop thinking everything revolves around your well being because it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I doubt that it's BECAUSE of something about the victims. Many of these youths lead hard ghetto lives and are surrounded by negative influences. By no means am I condoning this behavior, but human kind tends to play witch hunt to refocus pain and suffering elsewhere.

It's disgusting, but it's seen in all races, cultures and economies. However, anyone caught in these acts should be treated as criminals as such a person would be to do such a heinous thing. There are people in this country trying to start a civil war. Don't even talk about race or you'll feed it.

You know what they say; It takes two to tango, and the law sees no colors.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
several people have said they hope these attackers are put in jail for a long time.
not me.
i want the victims to stand up for themselves.

i would much rather an attacker get his head busted open by a self preserving rabbi and than put in jail by a cop.

edit*
just the thought of that makes me LOL

'african american attacker gets his head busted open by a rabbis mezuzah'
that would be a great headline
edit on 22-11-2013 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
One trend I have noticed since being a young man was that males who do not have much intelligence or much to impress females with will undoubtedly resort to senseless violence to try to impress a mate.

Same thing happens with Rhinos, Chimps, Deer, etc...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join