It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Game in NYC - 'Knock Out the Jew'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
reply to post by FlyersFan

why dont we in the UK knock out all anericans we see, that would be a great game wouldnt it. grow up you idiots and get a job and stop behaving like little nazis you ignorant layabouts>.
send them tp prison for ten years and try that in the showers you bunch of morons....

edit on 13-11-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

well it looks like they play it over in the UK. looks as if you have your own lazy layabouts to worry about.

and a article with it.

Thug, 34, admits punching 16-year-old girl unconscious in shocking random street attack which was caught on CCTV

hanging out drinking and smoking to much, and he says he just snapped because the way she looked at at him and she was tiny.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

scotsdavy1

why dont we in the UK knock out all anericans we see, that would be a great game wouldnt it. grow up you idiots and get a job and stop behaving like little nazis you ignorant layabouts>.
send them tp prison for ten years and try that in the showers you bunch of morons....

Most in the UK do knock out us Americans............with that putrid breath from those rotting Austin Powers teeth spurred by the lack of proper dentistry.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Gasp! How dare you be against Yello Squash but love zucchini?
Seriously though most predujices are brought about by stereotyping everyone elts as a means to dehumanize each other and fluff one`s own ego. I see that on a daily basis working in kitchens.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Oh Just to add that Jewish is NOT just a religion as it is one or all three of these :race religion and a way of life.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

nicely put.There does seem to be a trend in recent years of this kind of assult everywhere.
2nd line (sorry to put one liners)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would say that it's revenge because the jews in that area probably live a good lifestyle while the young people feel that they are being held down and have to live in poverty? IDK, I'm just kicking the ball here.

One question I do wonder, is: If they targeted Baptists, Jehovah's Witness', or Catholics,- would it still be considered a "hate crime" or is it just special treatment for a cult who think they are the only humans on earth and that everybody else is animals put here to serve them? I've read the Talmud long ago and it still has me furious, BTW.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Fylgje
I would say that it's revenge because the jews in that area probably live a good lifestyle while the young people feel that they are being held down and have to live in poverty? IDK, I'm just kicking the ball here.

One question I do wonder, is: If they targeted Baptists, Jehovah's Witness', or Catholics,- would it still be considered a "hate crime" or is it just special treatment for a cult who think they are the only humans on earth and that everybody else is animals put here to serve them? I've read the Talmud long ago and it still has me furious, BTW.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Fylgje because: to add

No, but it isn't special treatment for Jews. Jews are lucky enough to be a protected minority like gays, blacks, and every other group in this country who gets used for their special victim status.

So, no, if they targeted specific Christian denominations, it wouldn't be anything other than assault unless those denominations were practiced by specific minorities who were also of protected status. Hispanic Catholics might get some special notice for example. I'm not sure what the protection rules are for Asians anymore as the one victim in this area was Vietnamese, and it didn't draw any special racial ire from the media. It was just another murder.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

were they jews that hacked that soldier to death?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

was this about americans beating up a lot of jews? it was a random attack and he got caught,, not like a rabble going on in your war mongering country...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

just like your self portrait of your sig, jews were persecuted in the last war, they dont need thugs doing it again....
why have no arrests been made, or is it because your police are too busy attacking innocent victims and most are corrupt?

Some teens in NYC have come up with a new game which is gaining popularity - 'knock out the Jew'. So far the perps are all inner city black teens. That is according to witness' and video tape. The motive - the victims are targeted because they are Jewish and easy targets. That's it. So far no arrests have been made.

this is sick regardless of who they are....

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

ken10
OP, where was your thread on it then ?

1 - That was April 2011. How do you know someone didn't post it? I have no idea. Maybe someone did, maybe they didn't. It's irrelevant to the story.

2 - That was in St. Louis. This is about NYC.

3 - Your point? Seems there is none.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

scotsdavy1

was this about americans beating up a lot of jews? it was a random attack and he got caught,, not like a rabble going on in your war mongering country...

my reply was to the point you tried to make about the U.S. being violent and you highbrow arrogant brits act like you don't have any problems with gangs or violence.

so if that video and article wasn't good enough for you.
how about this one. it done by a "Mothers Against Gangs (MAG) is an independent support group of mothers from all backgrounds who have come together as a result of our personal experiences with family members."
now i admit that i don't know much about them being i'm in the U.S.. but seeing how i can acess news from your country and find reports about gang violence and random attacks i say that you folks pretty much, have the same problem . maybe even more so because you folks go out of your way to try and stop such and yet you still have it.

now pay attention to from the 2:41 mark to the 3:20 mark. the woman talking about how bad it is there and then them talking about the UN report about britain becoming the most violent country in eroupe.

now i will be fair and say that the only thing i can find is a report from 2009. so maybe this is the one they are talking about.

so as far as i'm concerned until the uk stops any and all violence in their own country they can just shove that arrogant attitude up their bums and stfu.

edit on 13-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

yes there is violence in all countries but we dont go mob handed attacking jews like this was reported.
i am not a jew but a protestant and regardless of whether it was against blacks, mexicans or any other race it is deplorable and i dont need to watch your vid to know i am right.
bad enough you had the KKK and treated blacks like second hand citizens, then moan because you owe the world trillions of dollars in debt without being high and mighty.
your counrty is hated around the world and you know it.
if you want a debate or argument, you have come to the right place.
i said it was bad this happened, yet you are defending it....

so as far as i'm concerned until the uk stops any and all violence in their own country they can just shove that arrogant attitude up their bums and stfu.

how many muders per year by shooting, stabbing mugging, etc are there in the states every year? yet you cant even look after yourselves.....

Number of Murders, United States, 2010: 12,996 Number of Murders by Firearms, US, 2010: 8,775 Number of Murders, Britain, 2011*: 638

Every year in America, 6,000 killers get away with murder. The percentage of homicides that go unsolved in the United States has risen alarmingly even as the homicide rate has fallen to levels last seen in the 1960s. Despite dramatic improvements in DNA analysis and forensic science, police fail to make an arrest in more than one-third of all homicides. National clearance rates for murder and manslaughter have fallen from about 90 percent in the 1960s to below 65 percent in recent years. The majority of homicides now go unsolved at dozens of big-city police departments, according to a Scripps Howard News Service study of crime records provided by the FBI. "This is very frightening," said Bill Hagmaier, executive director of the International Homicide Investigators Association and retired chief of the FBI’s National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime. "We'd expect that -- with more police officers, more scientific tools likes DNA analysis and more computerized records -- we'd be clearing more homicides now." Nearly 185,000 killings went unsolved from 1980 to 2008. Experts say that homicides are tougher to solve now because crimes of passion, where assailants are easier to identify, have been replaced by drug- and gang-related killings. Many police chiefs -- especially in areas with rising numbers of unsolved crimes -- blame a lack of witness cooperation. The public is starting to notice.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

scotsdavy1

yes there is violence in all countries but we dont go mob handed attacking jews like this was reported.
i am not a jew but a protestant and regardless of whether it was against blacks, mexicans or any other race it is deplorable and i dont need to watch your vid to know i am right.
bad enough you had the KKK and treated blacks like second hand citizens, then moan because you owe the world trillions of dollars in debt without being high and mighty.
your counrty is hated around the world and you know it.
if you want a debate or argument, you have come to the right place.
i said it was bad this happened, yet you are defending it....

i'm sorry you feel that i'm defending it, maybe you should go back and sharpen your reading skills. and look at my first post in this thread.

if me telling you your country is just as screwed up as ours and has it's own violence problems in it's culture and needs to worry about their own instead of ours.is what you consider defending thugs playing the knock out game. well then i do say you lack the critical reading and comprehension.

now if you want to get picky,

from the wiki,Atlantic slave trade

The first Africans imported to the English colonies were also called "indentured servants" or "apprentices for life". By the middle of the seventeenth century, they and their offspring were legally the property of their owners. As property, they were merchandise or units of labor, and were sold at markets with other goods and services.

not only that, england invaded and took control of countless countries and treated it's citizens as second class and much worse. and this was a government sponsored thing, not just a bunch of hicks that started their own little club. and the main reason they did it was for the love of money.

we just as you outlawed slavery yet your country carried out colonization and conquest well into the 20th century.

By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-fifth of the world's population at the time.[2] The empire covered more than 33,700,000 km2 (13,012,000 sq mi), almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area.[3][4]
British Empire

well that's enough of that. this is my last reply to you. seeing how it's going off topic.

edit on 13-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
nothing to do with jews getting the crap knocked out of them by mindless thugs is what in saying to you.
it is not off topic as i am only stating a fact.
and if you want a bit of history, what about napalm on the vietnamese and how Britain asked america for help during ww2 yet it was denied until you got your butts wupped by the japs. you have never won a war yet you can only attack defenceless people.
im only saying it was the scum of society that made these thugs do what they did whether it was jews or any other race or religion.
by the way, im scottish and what england did is nothing to do with our country then...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Poor kids.They dont know that most of them will probably be not existing if some of most briliant Jew scientists in past didnt made cures , vaccines and thousands more discoveries which improved quality of life and expand life.Arrest them and put them on trial.
edit on 13-11-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i cant wait for the day they start to defend themselves.
they need to take a page out of Imi Lichtenfelds book.
back in the 20's in bratislava jews were beat on all the time so imi and other jewish wrestlers and boxers got together to defend the neighborhoods. krav maga was imi's creation.

it seems like it is rare for them to take a stand but i think they need to. they knock out game will stop when they target the wrong person and the jew knocks the crap out of the thug.
im waiting for it and i hope it happens soon

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Like another poster said it could be propaganda to gain sympathy for israel during a situation where they want us to bomb somebody for them. It could be very real too. Maybe these kids were "smart" enough to recognize they'd get some kind of street cred for picking on jews? I just don't know which one it is yet, since I haven't scanned all the pages.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Apparently, it's just not a NYC and Jewish thing, but it's happening in Philly, among other places, to women and guys outside mowing their lawn. The only common denominator is the perps are black. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson should be making a statement of comdemnation anytime now. (sarcasm off).

philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Yep ... I was just going to post that.
This is now 'knock out _____'
I hope the perps are caught and they are thrown in jail for a very long time.
This is disgusting. And more than a little scary.
My daughter is in college just outside Philly ...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join