Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Lose weight with no diet or excersize ??

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi all

I just saw this article about a new dietary supplement that combines Garcinia Cambogia , a fat burning extract from a rare tropical fruit, and green coffee beans.

It says it has become the hottest diet in the U.S and men and women who have taken it for 8 weeks have lost an average of 16.5 pounds without any additional diet or exercise and no side effects..

In fact, not only were there no side effects, but people using the supplement actually experienced improved health measures across the board, including reductions in bad LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugar.

This almost sounds to good to be true.

I could stand to lose 30 pounds and this sounds like just my kind of diet lol.

So I am wondering if anyone here has heard of this and knows anything about it, like where I might be able to go buy some.. If I can go buy some I will start tomorrow..

www.allconsumerhealthnews.com...

One thing people on both sides can agree on is that the controvercial, new supplements when used in conjunction work. According to a new study from researchers at Georgetown University Medical Center, men and women who took the Garcinia Cambogia supplement for 8 weeks lost an average of 16.5 pounds without additional diet or exercise.

Another study published in the journal Nutrition Research found that people taking Garcinia Cambogia extract lost an average of 6.7 percent of their total body weight, including 12.3 percent of their total body fat - with zero side effects. In fact, not only were there not any side effects, but people using the supplement actually experienced improved health measures across the board, including reductions in bad LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugar

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Hmmm, interesting.
It would be cool if it provided said results, without any side effects.

Try your local GNC for starters.
Looks as though it runs approx. $35- $40 per bottle depending on the brand.

Just be aware of any changes other than just weight loss.
Usually it takes several years for a complete study to be done and this sounds fairly new.

----------

ETA: Here is the 'Green Coffee Bean' from GNC

edit on 13-11-2013 by snarky412 because: add link

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Try your local GNC for starters

I am going to call the when I wake up

CX

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So you can just sit there, take these and lose weight?

If you are in the slightest bit physically able, i can think of nothing worse. I think of how much of my body is made up of water. Now go and leave your pond still and unattended for ages without activity. It goes stagnants and all sorts of nasties grow.

That's what your body will end up like.

CX.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ahh the weight comes from walletus depletus. And likely muscle loss.

If you drink grog, give that up. I lost a lot of fat. Don't miss it either, and it helped my walletus depletus to boot.

If you do anything but lifestyle changes you just put it back on anyway imo.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

CX
So you can just sit there, take these and lose weight?

If you are in the slightest bit physically able, i can think of nothing worse. I think of how much of my body is made up of water. Now go and leave your pond still and unattended for ages without activity. It goes stagnants and all sorts of nasties grow.

That's what your body will end up like.

CX.

I actually have activity in my life but still done lose any weight.. I have been about 30-35 pounds overweight for at least 10 years now..

Granted I do not eat well, but I don't just sit around and do nothing all day..

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

winofiend

If you drink grog, give that up. I lost a lot of fat. Don't miss it either, and it helped my walletus depletus to boot.

If you do anything but lifestyle changes you just put it back on anyway imo.

What's that old adage........"If it's too good to be true, it probably is."

Besides, I imagine the pharmaceutical companies would want the 'X' on something that....
$$$$ Show me the money $$$$
[I can see them rubbing their grubby little hands together thinking 'suckers']

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Actually that sounds like what my girlfriend is doing. I may go try to find the bottles but have no clue where they are, but I know one of them is green coffee extract. Another bottle had some funny plant name to it..

She has lost about 10 pounds she says. It's kind of funny because we are not being very healthy as of late.
That's been maybe 4 weeks? I don't know. She doesn't lose weight easy even with lots of working out.

So yes it does seem to work quite surprisingly (since these kinds of things never seem to work).. I feel like her stomach felt weird the first few days, but her class of kids may have gotten her sick that week, not sure.. There is a downside now.. All her pants from the last 2-3 years are not fitting anymore.

Me however I'm the opposite no matter what I eat up to 4,000 calories I do not gain any weight. I have to gain muscles to gain weight.

I'll edit if i find the bottles. I feel like they were expensive. She meant to only do a free trial, but forgot to cancel in time.

EDIT: the plant name one is Garcinia Cambogia extract.
edit on 11/13/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

winofiend

I threw out my back a year ago and started packing on the pounds.

Nearly eliminating beer from my diet helped me immensely. Though I still have one Merlot a day (any more than that and I'll get a headache). Also limiting my portions of food, which is all healthy (No junk food). All common sense stuff. And save some scratch to boot.

I'm ten pounds from my goal, and while it has taken longer than what the concoction OP is saying, I think that it's probably healthier in the long run.

People need to stop looking for quick fixes when it comes to weight loss, and stick with the tried and true.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

If anyone wishes to lose weight by taking supplements with no diet or exercise just be careful because it sounds a lot like pharmaceutical amphetamine! After a period of extended use you could quite possibly lose your marbles!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Hahaha, you Sir made my day, and you're right too.
I talk from experience, and the one thing that works and doesn't have long term issues is, wait for it:

Exercise and a good diet!

Yes, it is the secret to being in shape. But is it easy?
Yes, it is if your mind is set to it.

It's also free, unlike those "magical" drinks.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Great Post.... it will be Helpful for all Visitor to take some view related to How we lose our Weight

So i am also want to Share my Some of the Related tips with you that should be helpful for all visitor

15 Foods to Help You Lose Weight
thank you all

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

hey!!!!!!!
If you want to lose your weight quickly, you must go to daily exercise and must have awareness about you diets. Here are top 15 food list which help you to reduce your weight quickly..

www.themedguru.com...

(post by wilsongrace1111 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join