Salena Gomez Loves TSA Groping

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Being a lover of music, I find it quite disturbing when I read lyrics like this:

Gomez sings; Now that I have captured your attention. I wanna steal you for a rhythm intervention. Mr. TSA*, I’m ready for inspection. Show me how you make a first impression.

What kind of sick deviant would think that being groped by a blue-gloved TSA goon could in any way be sexy? What’s next? Is Selena going to regale us with tales of how alluring it is to be molested by a rapist?

P. Watson

What happened to the music of the 60's and 70's where musicians had the freedom to write what they felt? Or were the record labels of that time just as controlling as they are now but just in a different way or under a difference influence?

Musical styles and fads come and go, but it seems that certain blatant messages are pervasive today in pop music.
I wonder how many musicians have shied away from the industry as a result.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Nasty thing is, her target audience are like 10 to 16 years old.

Shes a #ing whore who's music should not be allowed on the radio. I shouldn't Have to worry about music sexualizing my kids on day time radio.

There was an online petition a few month ago that was trying to get certain singers banned from day time radio, I'll have to try dig the link up

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Pervasive being the key word here.

She is young & impressionable, same with her audience.

"It's ok, bad places to be touched doesn't count when it comes to your country's safety."

Gag.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Forget the music, sex sells. It's not Selena's fault that the writers and producers want to 'slut up' her persona, it's all about image and product placement now.

I feel sorry for what's about to happen to her, I would say the same about Miley but it looks like she enjoys being a scantily clad tart. No one is going to remember her for the music, only for the fact that she licked a sledgehammer.

"Video killed the radio star" I hope the Buggles know how prophetic their words have become.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

..... it's all about image and product placement now
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Yes it is but hasn't it always been about that? Musicians had the freedom to be more 'themselves' decades ago but that in itself sold copies. Are musicians nowadays being coerced into producing music with a more sinister intent and who are the puppeteers?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Uhh since when is this thing a musician?

That's your problem right there.

Yeeesh..

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Absolutely right!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

Are you mad at the sexual innuendo, or do you actually think she's talking about the TSA and supportive of their practices?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Sex and sexuality have always been part and parcel of the music scene. I have no objections to that at all. It's the NSA ref to feeling you up..... this opens the door and turns on a green light. It's obviously part of the conditioning unless we as a society are heading in the direction of being groped by complete strangers and like it!

(sorry I didn't answer you before)

join