It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK drops off fliers in mostly black Fla neighborhood, says it didn't know #racismfail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

W SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. — A Ku Klux Klan group from North Carolina trying to recruit members from New Smyrna Beach targeted a predominately black neighborhood.

Leaders passed out hundreds of fliers near North Myrtle Street over the past couple of days and it turns out the neighborhood is predominately black.

KKK Leader Robert Jones said over the phone that members dropped the fliers at night so they had no idea who lives in the neighborhood.

"You say this was a recruiting effort; however, your group targeted a predominately black neighborhood," asked Channel 9's Ryan Hughes.
"Well, we don't have no way of judging where we're putting the fliers at," Jones said.

source

"We don't have no way of judgin'"

Understatement of the year. The only way this could have been any funnier is if they'd been caught in the act by a few neighborhood residents... "Oh sweet Jesus we done messed up this time! Run Cletus run!"

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

They`ll be on a collision course to wackiness for shure lol! But seriously just goes to show the ignorance brought about by such hate will eventually let you put both feet in your mouth up to your knees. I`m all for being proud of who and what a person is as long as it dosn`t make a person so zealous as to activley attack someone elts just because of skin color; religion, orientation or anything. Probably since my family is comprised of a whole bunch of conflicting things all I can be against are extreamist like the KKK and the like.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It would be funny to see them go door to door during the middle of the day, like the Mormons.

(knock knock)

"Hello. We're from Klan. May we talk to you about the white race?"

(BLAM)

This story smells, BTW. Even the most sub-literate moron knows where the "black" neighborhood is in his city. Could be agent provocateurs trying to stir up racial tensions.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

"Well, we don't have no way of judging where we're putting the fliers at," Jones said.

Not very hard with the internet, such as this website:

demographics.coopercenter.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Man, I loved hearing this Black blind guy joining the KKK

Freaking hilarious, although near impossible in reality, what a shame!

"DAMN THOSE N***!!"

"Uhmm, Dave, *uhmmm* Do you realize you are.. Nevermind."

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Lets face it the type of people who join the KKK are at very bottom of society, They are not known for being very bright.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Are the agent provocateurs still at work down in Florida ?,,seems to be a favorite target this year

Is there some sort of political reason too stir up trouble down there,, other than those electoral votes?

little-known unit of the Department of Justice -" Community Relations Service " Organized protests against George Zimmerman.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

KKK drops off fliers in mostly black Fla neighborhood

Lol ooopppps

dumb masses reap dumb mass consequences.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Loved that eppisode. Chapelle is for sure 1 of the funniest comedians

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I find it interesting how everyone assumes the KKK did this by pure accident and innocent mistake. Likewise, the Klan themselves are almost gleeful to agree, 'Yes! My Goodness! We DID make a terrible mistake! oooooops!"

All the while, I have to ask myself, did a little shiver of fear run up the spines of anyone to find this flyer of hate in the heart of their community, where least expected to appear? Did they "get the message" that the Klan can and will appear anywhere, any time of their choosing?

I personally cannot stand the Klan in any form and double that since they made fools of my state with their Adopt a Highway signs around St. Louis, they won the right to in court.

Still... They aren't stupid men. They're clever in an ugly, hateful way...but they aren't stupid..and I have NO question they knew exactly what and where they were telling the street level workers to put out fliers. They intended a message ..and I'm sure it was received by enough to make the effort worthwhile.

....meanwhile they are given a pass with a silly excuse of ignorance.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Lol, this reads like total propaganda.

The KKK don't real and hasn't realed sinced the 60's (?).

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Rockdisjoint

I'm not sure if I'm following your post, but if you are saying the KKK isn't real, then I have to tell you that is an error on your part. It is very real. It's very much alive. I've met a few people in the KKK when I lived in Alabama. Not the brightest bunch .... but they are real.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Rockdisjoint

I'm not sure if I'm following your post, but if you are saying the KKK isn't real, then I have to tell you that is an error on your part. It is very real. It's very much alive. I've met a few people in the KKK when I lived in Alabama. Not the brightest bunch .... but they are real.

They were probably just progressives dressed up as KKK members inorder to make white people look bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I once read somewhere that the kkk wasnt about killing black people, they were about persecuting people who didnt follow their community rules, the web site even had articles from that time supporting their claims, i will try to find it again and ill post it somewhere

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Rockdisjoint

I have met a few as well and they were just kind of pathetic. To say they were not bright would be an understatement and they wallow in self pity. The KKK was once a feared group but, now they are just kind of pathetic.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Rockdisjoint

I've known some white power members and they were anything but "dumb". Very intelligent-well-spoken people. I'm not saying that all of them are like that, but some of the ones I know are. And no, I'm not in the Klan. Not my thing. They can believe whatever they want. It's their right.

As far as the fliers, I'd say they knew it was a black neighborhood. They're just letting everyone know that they are around.

top topics

join