It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolverine Vs Superman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Or also known as Marvel vs DC.

So stay with me here, folks. When I was in college, a boy I knew was huge into Wolverine (and got in very interested in the x-men original story). He would boast that because of Wolverine's healing ability and be-zerker style he could win any fight against any superhero (not villain, just hero) including Superman. Most of our group laughed, because it was the general conciseness that Superman would hit Wolverine so hard, he would be sent into orbit.

Now, over a decade later I've been doing some thinking. Can Wolverine win against Superman? Could it be possible that the Man of Steel would walk away from crazed Wolverine, and by forfeiting give a default win to Wolverine?

What other Marvel character would be a good match for a DC character?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisalie

True the Man of Steel probably wouldn't kill Wolverine but if Wolverine attacked him it would be over in a nano second. If he was actually forced to kill Wolverine a quick blast of heat vision would do it.

There are plenty of Marvel characters that could take him on though. Galactus and Mephisto come to mind. Dr Strange would be equal as well along with the Hulk.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

see a quartette of headless corpses...
can infinitely regenerate so no matter how far or how blown apart will be back and can live forever...
he will find you and kill you...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

freakshowfatty
reply to post by Bassago

see a quartette of headless corpses...
can infinitely regenerate so no matter how far or how blown apart will be back and can live forever...
he will find you and kill you...

No chance. Superman blasts him with heat vision, flesh turns to dust. The Superman tosses Wolverines adamantium skeleton into the sun. Wolverine can then regenerate into a skeleton-less flesh blob to try and exact revenge. Failing that Supe's just tosses Wolverine into the sun and forgets about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Nope.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Did you not see The Dark Phoenix Try to destroy him with all she had? Regenerates faster than can be broken...
So. Other dead.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by freakshowfatty

As I said, if he keeps regenerating Superman just tosses Wolverine into the sun. He can regen all he wants, then he keeps getting incinerated and flattened by gravity. Even Professor X couldn't locate him for a rescue on the surface of the sun.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Wolverine is awesome.
Wolverine with kryptonite bones maybe.
Wolverine without that not a chance.
Superman could just fly him off into space and be done with it. Or throw him into the sun....
Anyone that could beat Superman is ridiculously overpowered, because that's what he is.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Superman is in a movie with Ben Affleck. He has already lost against every super hero.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Much as i love Wolverine over Superman. I would say Superman would win hands down, he has every coool ability... the creator just tossed everything into him.

I think Superman is emasculated and Wolverine is beefed up in our modern times, probably due to Wolverine having the "bad ass" effect on people and making bunch of successful movies.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yeah, Supes wins versus Wolvie easy...BUT Bassago had a point, there are a lot of Cosmic level near-deities in the 616 (the original Marvel Universe, information for those who played Little League instead).
I would even add The Vision to that list. He could simply make himself incorporeal, stick his hand in Superman's chest or head, and then make his hand and arm super dense, solar battery nigh invulnerability can't stop that...
Didn't the Hulk fight him during the Crossover in the nineties? Never read any of it...heard most were disappointing draws. If the Hulk were pissed off enough, it would be a good fight. When Bruce came back to Earth and was so pissed he could have broke the world in two by stomping his foot kind of pissed, that is...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freakshowfatty

Have you ever read a comic book? Wolverine made his debut in the pages of the Hulk...Hulk still has his head. They have fought each other from time to time...As for the others in the quartet that Bassago mentioned, Galactus EATS PLANETS Wolverine is at worst a mosquito for him. Dr. Strange, well, the thing with him is it all is about the situation and the greater picture of our Dimension as he is our Sorcerer Supreme as to what action he would take. Mephisto...O_o ...I STILL have yet to figure out just what the hell (or more appropriately Pandemonium) he CAN'T do.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Being a huge Marvel fan, I do have to admit that Supes would just vaporize Wolverine with his heat vision to the point that there would not be a living cell left hence Wolverine could not regenerate back.

new topics

top topics

join