It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hermes from Egypt and the Instructor of the Future (Thread 2) - The End Marked by Sign and Cosine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thread 1 if you would like to review...

I pick up from the first thread using this thread as a reference: Egyptian Apocalypse Prophecy

---If you examine natural systems from the standpoint of strong and weak nuclear forces, you see a pattern emerge. As I discussed in the last thread, these forces can be predictable to a point. Mirrored to this, prophecy outlines how these natural laws govern the destinies of all systems above and below. The Creator of the universe governs with invariable symmetry. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

"And in that day, the world will not be marveled at, [...] and immortality, nor will it be worshiped [...], since we say that it is not good [...]. It has become neither a single thing nor a vision. But it is in danger of becoming a burden to all men.

---In the end times, the world becomes a burden for those living on it. This is a sign that the garment is wearing out. As discussed in the last thread, the garment is the template, or body housing the system.

"Therefore, it will be despised - the beautiful world of God, the incomparable work, the energy that possesses goodness, the man-formed vision. Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be preferred to life."

---As we progress through the vision of Hermes, we see that his prediction has been accurately painted about our day and age. Compare this to how our world is operating today. Mankind loves the darkness o the animal nature more than the light of God's law. When we break the law, the law breaks us. Natural law is inescapable.

"No one will gaze into heaven. And the pious man will be counted as insane, and the impious man will be honored as wise. The man who is afraid will be considered as strong. And the good man will be punished like a criminal."

---Examine any thread you wish on ATS. If a person speaks of the pious subjects of God, they are counted as insane. Speak of darkness and corruption and you are hailed by the wisdom of the world. Again and again on ATS, we chronicle this state of affairs as tyranny begins to implode our society. Darkness is preferred and takes hold in society. When it gains a foothold, watch what happens. I will get to this later.

"And concerning the soul, and the things of the soul, and the things of immortality, along with the rest of what I have said to you, Tat, Asclepius, and Ammon - not only will they be considered ridiculous, but they will also be thought of as vanity.

---Again, we see this today and in nearly every thread on ATS.

"But believe me (when I say) that people of this kind will be endangered by the ultimate danger to their soul. And a new law will be established ... (2 lines missing) ... they will ... (line missing) ... good. The wicked angels will remain among men, (and) be with them, (and) lead them into wicked things recklessly, as well as into atheism, wars, and plunderings, by teaching them things contrary to nature.

---Here, we have an introduction to the next thread in this series. There are two Angels operating among us. One is the Angel of Light and the other is the Angel of Darkness. Notice the marker of the Angel of Destruction mentioned above. The scope of this influence is of a post flood world to our day and age.

"In those days, the earth will not be stable, and men will not sail the sea, nor will they know the stars in heaven. Every sacred voice of the word of God will be silenced, and the air will be diseased. Such is the senility of the world: atheism, dishonor, and the disregard of noble words."

---Sailing the Sea and knowing the Stars is symbolic of more than simple navigation. It is the ability to navigate time with skill. Notice the clear marker of darkness. The light is the word of God that is silenced. Christ is the Word. The air (Breath of God) will be diseased. Carbon is the element with 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. The Breath of God is Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. What kills the nitrogen and oxygen cycle? Carbons in the atmosphere. Pollution.

"And when these things had happened, Asclepius, then the Lord, the Father and god from the only first god, the creator, when he looked upon the things that happened, established his design, which is good, against the disorder.

---Take a moment to let this soak in. All these things Hermes is saying were future events to happen in a later day and age. Today, we see them happening. Here is the kicker. God looked into eternity to see these things taking place. He established his design founded on unity against disorder. It's for a reason. We'll get to this in later threads.

"He took away error, and cut off evil. Sometimes, he submerged it in a great flood; at other times, he burned it in a searing fire; and at still other times, he crushed it in wars and plagues, until he brought ... (4 lines missing) ... of the work. And this is the birth of the world."

---Again, Hermes is talking about future events as if they had already been known by God. He then speaks in past tense about God's actions to fix the problems that have yet to occur to our perception. Amazing!

"The restoration of the nature of the pious ones who are good will take place in a period of time that never had a beginning. For the will of God has no beginning, even as his nature, which is his will (has no beginning). For the nature of God is will. And his will is the good."

---As we are noticing, time is not a beginning for God. The arrow of time we follow is not from a beginning. It is an eternal moment. For us, this moment is experienced as we ride the wave to our own ending point on the dispensation of eternity. For God, it is a past thought drawn into our timeline. As the natural law engages our existence, know that God already knows. We are the children learning the story.

What happens to mark the end? In the next thread, I will cover this topic further by using this document as a reference: Document belonging to the Instructor - Dead Sea Scrolls...In it, you can find descriptions of the two Angels. From the Bible, you can read stories concerning the relationship of the various brothers. Esau and Jacob; Cain and Able; Jesus and Satan and the list goes on.

Here is a verse form the next thread to consider by the light of what's been said so far.

"The character and fate of all humankind reside with these spirits. All the hosts of humanity, generation by generation, are heirs to these spiritual divisions, walking according to their ways; the outworking of every deed inheres in these divisions according to each person’s spiritual heritage, whether great or small, for every age of eternity. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the last age, and set an everlasting enmity between their divisions. False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. "

--Notice the marker. Equal until perversity triumphs. Today is that time.
edit on 12-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Did you mean sign or sine?

I wasn't sure which you meant.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Did you mean sign or sine?

I wasn't sure which you meant.

Both.

Cosign - executing an agreement.

Cosine - Tangent based on a right-angled triangle. Think circular function within trigonometric function. Think about what it means for a platonic solid to have invariable symmetry and why is this true? It's not a riddle. It's the reason God is invariable and expects us to rise to that degree.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks for all the hard work Enoch, I do enjoy your threads. I am hoping that I can pare down my diet and just squeak through that narrow door at the last moment??

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ezekielken

Thanks for all the hard work Enoch, I do enjoy your threads. I am hoping that I can pare down my diet and just squeak through that narrow door at the last moment??

Glad to do it really. I am a student of what I am shown. Keep the faith.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Enoch, a good and insightful thread, S+F for that. I do have one minor nit to pick with your allegory about Carbon (666) poisoning the air. Carbon is essential for life. Indeed, we are defined as "carbon based life". The idea that carbon dioxide is poisoning the air (which you implicitly inferred without stating so directly) is becoming laughable. Even the new IPCC Report V is backpedaling on it. It's been ~17 years since there was any warming signal in the temps, yet CO2 continues to increase. I feel that directly negates that argument.
A small nit, but a nit nonetheless and one that counters the overall quality of your thread.

Now if we want to talk a "third of the waters became bittered" (Rev. 8-10) then we might have something with the Gulf Oil Spill and the on-going disaster that is Fukushima.

Please continue as I find it fascinating and timely.

Cheers,

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did Enoch's account get banned again? I'm not seeing a name or anything for the OP...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Looks like it....
Maybe it was the Bible quotes in every post he made eh? to much like preaching..(against T&C)
edit on 14-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
Did Enoch's account get banned again? I'm not seeing a name or anything for the OP...

It sure looks like it did.I can understand why.He selfishly posted multiple new threads a day like spam that filled almost the entire page and started getting testy when very few would respond...or possibly God got tired of the wild inaccuracies and assumptions.

By the thread title I was waiting for a sign of sine or cosine but alas....no waves....so here's a few

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

I miss his threads. Some of us would rather read what he has to say rather than the bickering of grown men about politics and other silly crap going on in the world today.

It was nice to see something back in the day on ATS that provoked individual thinking. Religious/ Spiritual thinking is definitely lacking within the programming of the Pysche.

Ed’s threads were a welcoming fresh of air for myself. He wasn’t scared to say what he thought about spiritual realm, symbols, reincarnation, etc... and many here had a knee jerk reaction rather than actually reading to comprehension, or admiring his thinking for himself.

True conspiracy minded people aren’t really admired on this site by members anymore. I come on less and less because it’s become a place to defend a position of left right middle and straight stupid 😂 no Truth anymore just compromising of integrity’s.

new topics

top topics

join