It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese to take part in military drills in Hawaii

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

nixie_nox

JayinAR
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I think this is a good thing.
Sounds like the US and China are on friendlier terms than I thought.

We used to drill with foreign troops often when I was stationed in Hawaii.

And yeah, the US is in no position to criticise another country's occupation of another nation.

Who is the US occupying?

Germany, the Korean Peninsula, the US State of Israel is occupying the nation of Palestine, Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Pakistan (citizens also subjected to indiscriminate murder by the US Air Force drones).

You are scared of Russia, and that is why you don't currently occupy Poland like you wanted to. But you made up for it by funding the massacres of the people in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and by bringing the murderous Georgian troops back from Iraq to get their arses handed to them by the Russians.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Act1Scene1

nixie_nox

JayinAR

And yeah, the US is in no position to criticise another country's occupation of another nation.

Who is the US occupying?

Germany, the Korean Peninsula, the US State of Israel is occupying the nation of Palestine, Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Pakistan (citizens also subjected to indiscriminate murder by the US Air Force drones).

You are scared of Russia, and that is why you don't currently occupy Poland like you wanted to. But you made up for it by funding the massacres of the people in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and by bringing the murderous Georgian troops back from Iraq to get their arses handed to them by the Russians.

Randomly listing a bunch of countries isn't an argument. What a bunch of hoopla though I shouldn't expect any better of an ATS member. Listing Japan, Cuba, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and Israel is just down right funny and absurd.

What date did we take over Australia?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

nixie_nox

Act1Scene1

nixie_nox

JayinAR

Who is the US occupying?

Randomly listing a bunch of countries isn't an argument. What a bunch of hoopla though I shouldn't expect any better of an ATS member. Listing Japan, Cuba, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and Israel is just down right funny and absurd.

What date did we take over Australia?

These are all states where you base your military against the wishes of the local populations and in many cases, the wishes of the ruling governments.

As for Australia? Well, I'm sure an Australian ATS member will testify that the majority there are not happy about you using their country as a base in your attempts to encircle Asia.

I don't expect you to have even the slightest comprehension of that though.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

These are all states where you base your military against the wishes of the local populations and in many cases, the wishes of the ruling governments.

As for Australia? Well, I'm sure an Australian ATS member will testify that the majority there are not happy about you using their country as a base in your attempts to encircle Asia.

You don't even have the slightest comprehension of what occupation means. You don't even have the slightest idea of who is stationed where and why. You just want to be angry at the US and spout anything you can. Letting emotional opinion be presented as facts only makes you look like a fool.

First off, if Australia didn't want the US air forces there, I am pretty sure that Australia could take 2500 airmen. Secondly, I am sure if it was an occupation against Australia's wishes, Britain would of not allowed it. Especially since the US is using bases that Australia already has, and is not building a permanent base. The US is rotating out of the bases there not only at the request of Australia but also at the request of the Phillipines, Japan, India, New Zealand, and others because of the disputes with China over the south seas. But it is also to train the ever increasing Australian army, and as a base for any disaster or humanitarian aide needed. Since Australia has a lot at stake over territory disputes in the south seas, and the SS is used for trillions of dollars in shipping for just about everyone in the world, the majority of countries have a vested interest in keeping the SS neutral, which China has shown it is not interested in neutrality.

But why deal with facts when you can claim that somehow that 2500 military members using somebody's base can somehow take over a mega giant like China. lolol
What it actually is, is military strategy, both on part of the US and Australia, but military strategy eludes you when you want to make a grand conspiracy out of the US military.
If anything, the Aussies should be concerned about why Australia is increasing forces, looking for military experts from all over the world, and not just the US, and why they are asking the US to train them.

The reason for the bases in Japan are similar. Japan has a great military but because of its Constitution, it is for defense only. The US bases there provide stability to the region. Especially with North Korea being such a wild card. It is the partnership between the US and Japan that has helped Japan have a leading economy. Then again, there is the humanitarian, natural disaster support. Fukishima overwhelmed Japan's capabilities. Now before you go on saying that the US is taking advantage of Article 9 of Japan's constitution that doesn't allow it to use its military, both President Bush and Obama have been trying to convince the Japanese government of rewriting article 9, so Japan can play an increasing role in not only it's own security but to take a pro active stance against threats. Last year, Japan and the US agreed to cut the marine presence in Japan by half. They have since been moved elsewhere.

As for Cuba, it is Guantanamo Bay that the US owns, not Cuba. Cuba is self governed. If you are going to make such grave allegations, you should at least know the difference. And President Obama has declared Guantanamo useless, but hasn't been able to close it due to political and logistical hurdles. But he is not done with the topic yet.

Iraq’s sovereignty has been recognized repeatedly by its regional neighbors and global partners. It is under the care of the Multi-National Force which is supported by 24 countries, all who which have soliders in Iraq. All at the request of the Iraq government. Iraq will have full sovereignty when it wants it, but hasn't wanted it yet because its troops still need training and still needs to gain control over remaining provinces. Iraq hasn't been occupied since 2008.

I would keep educating you but I have run out of time, and by this point, if you don't get it, you never will.

And no one from Britain is in any position to be criticizing the US of anything.

edit on 15-11-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

(post by Act1Scene1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
OK. Let's get back to the topic. In case it was forgotten: "Chinese to take part in military drills in Hawaii"

Any further personal posts will be removed and possible post bans as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

nixie_nox

JayinAR

Who is the US occupying?

USA isnt occupying anyone. The nwo bankers using america are. The same people occupying the USA!

If the american voters cant even occupy their own country, then how the hell can they occupy other countries??

The brits and french just LOVE bashing america. What short memory of libya and syria they have....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Act1Scene1

You are very wrong again about that silly claim.... remember, all the US troops in Australia are at Australian bases, and only the rabid greens and lefties are against them - in fact, they are also against any Australian bases as well.

You are the one without the slightest comprehension of Americans in Australia....

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

MrSpad

I am having a hard time even following your rambling. Lets go over this again.

The only one rambling and lying through his teeth has been you. I gave corroborating evidence that it isn't 60 Chinese people like you keep claiming, but 680 People's Liberation Army(Chinese military) plus the guided missile destroyer Qingdao, a frigate and a supply ship which are participating on the "military exercises"...

Heck, I can even post a link from a PLA website that shows clearly who is lying.

Supply ship Hongzehu of the Chinese navy leaves a military port in Qingdao, east China's Shandong Province, Aug. 20, 2013. A fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy, consisting of the missile destroyer Qingdao, missile frigate Linyi and supply ship Hongzehu, set off from a military port in Qingdao City on Tuesday to visit the United States, Australia and New Zealand. (Xinhua/Zha Chunming)
China's fleet, which also includes a helicopter and a 680-strong crew, will travel a total of about 16,000 nautical miles.

eng.mod.gov.cn...

But you keep claiming it is only 60, and that there are some who are civilians when the 680 Chinese personnel are ALL military...
(barfing at your lies)

MrSpad
Clearly China sees the US as a global partner and while it fears the potential threat of the US to bring harm to it also does not see the US an enemy. A compedative to be sure but, in most areas China and the US are have common goals. They also see the idea that they are any threat to US as laughable and are perplexed by some American rhetoric that makes such claims.

You and the Chinese government have a really screwed up idea of what a business partner is... But anyway, all you have done is lying without posting ONE single source for your claims... I posted corroborating evidence to every one of my statements...

Stop lying already and try to post some real evidence to corroborate your claims.

And to you Taiwan is a threat to China?... Really?... A people who want to be FREED from the Chinese government's influence and oppression are the threat?... I guess to you the Tibetans are also a threat for wanting their freedom from China huh?...

edit on 16-11-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Anyway. Yeah I know that 680 Chinese military personnel and the Chinese naval fleet are not that big, but I still don't trust the Chinese government.

How can we trust a government that continuously sides with enemies of the U.S., arms terrorists (yeah I am aware that the Obama administration is also arming certain terrorists) that state we are their enemies, and allow their military officers not only to voice threats against the United States of using atomic weapons against us, but allows them to even print those threats with state backing?

How can we trust a government that condones and backs the books/documents of Chinese military officers who state how to attack the United States through cyber attacks, how to attack the U.S. using unrestricted tactics like attacking our economy, using terrorists like Osama Bin Laden, and one book in specific stating this was printed in 1999 which is 2 years before 9/11.

All of these tactics they mention have been used against the United States, and are still in use by the Chinese government among others, but we are going to trust them?...

Yeah great business partners we got huh?...

edit on 16-11-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Dont you see that both america and china are on the same team? You really think china had anything to do with arab spring and the terrorist attacks off 911, when it has been proven time and time again everything was a NATO operation?

If china and usa were not on the same team then why do suffer huge trade deficits with them?

www.census.gov...

We sold-out to china a long, long time ago. Who needs china as an enemy when our own government is much worse? Sure china makes threats occasionally such as launching dud missiles from submarines, brags about their nuclear capabilities on national tv, pretends to hack american networks....but its all political malarkey that any half-intelligent person should be able to see through the facade.

You are arguing with trolls and taking them seriously. This latest episode of china-usa is a bit more icing on the insult cake.
edit on 16/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join