It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese to take part in military drills in Hawaii

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

From the goverment that Invaded 1 country with UN support. Hound nations round the world to follow its own way under pain or Embargo, CIA sponsered uprising or invasion. Who have a toture camp in Cuba and who have dozen more black prisons. Who have a hyped up spying system that can moniter its own citzen right down to what they txt to there love ones. Who chase whistle blowers round the world, who use drone strikes on mass targets regardless of civilian causalitys and calatrol damage.......yeah tha list goes on.

China may not be clean but the USA is not the shinning example anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well if by the first time you mean every year since 1998 then yes this is the first time. That is when this joint exercise started. What is confusing people is this year it will also have a field training part. Normally a group of Chinese officers arrive in Hawaii and conduct basicly a board exercise. This year 60 Chinese a mixture of military and civilian disaster agencies will meet up with a mixture of 50 US Army/National Guards men and civilian disaster relief personel and conduct some field training. The US and China also conduct anti piracy training a couple times a year.

So to some it up, the Chinese have beem coming to the US every year since 1998 to conduct this exercise. This year it will have about 100 total US/Chinese mixed military/civilian personel who will have a small field exercise.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Despite the loads of fear mongering on the first page of this thread, I fail to notice anything in the OP-linked article that would raise my ire or suspicions at all. It's just a few dozen Chinese observing and participating in disaster-relief drills.

Now if there were 1000 armed Chinese military personnel doing amphibious landing and invasion drills in Hawai'i, then I would be suspicious.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

ElectricUniverse
Second, the People’s Liberation Army, and the Chinese government are the same ones who to this day do not want Taiwan to be an independent country or to write up a Constitution

Oh, that would be exactly like how you to this day do not want Palestine to be an independent country, and far from just preventing them from writing a constitution, you are prepared to fund and arm a continuous, indiscriminate war/genocide against it.

ElectricUniverse
and they still have a military occupation in Tibet.

You, as a US Citizen, really want to go there? Whilst your country militarily occupies and runs a concentration camp in Cuba? Really?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Act1Scene1

ElectricUniverse
Second, the People’s Liberation Army, and the Chinese government are the same ones who to this day do not want Taiwan to be an independent country or to write up a Constitution

Oh, that would be exactly like how you to this day do not want Palestine to be an independent country, and far from just preventing them from writing a constitution, you are prepared to fund and arm a continuous, indiscriminate war/genocide against it.

ElectricUniverse
and they still have a military occupation in Tibet.

You, as a US Citizen, really want to go there? Whilst your country militarily occupies and runs a concentration camp in Cuba? Really?

Well the camp in Cuba is just few acreage while TIbet is a whole country. Still big difference.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

marhaba

Well the camp in Cuba is just few acreage while TIbet is a whole country. Still big difference.

Tibet isn't a country, it's a part of the PRC. Cuba is an independent state, and you militarily occupy part of it and operate a concentration camp in the part you occupy.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchAngel_X

Stay tuned.

The oligarchy's frog-in-the-bucket incrementalism

WILL eventually get to your criteria.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Act1Scene1

marhaba

Tibet isn't a country, it's a part of the PRC. Cuba is an independent state, and you militarily occupy part of it and operate a concentration camp in the part you occupy.

Actually we pay Cuba $4,085 a month rent for Gitmo. Castro cashed one check in 1959. Since then he just puts them in a drawer in his desk.

As for the OP, 60 Chinese doing 2 days of academic drills and a one day field exercise at Bellows Beach while interesting, isn't much of a reason to get our panties in a bunch.

I'm guessing the 60 Chinese will be more interested in buying up stuff at the PX's.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by ArchAngel_X

Stay tuned.

The oligarchy's frog-in-the-bucket incrementalism

WILL eventually get to your criteria.

Sure it only took them 15 years to go from 10 Chinese milirary guys coming to 30 Chinese military guys coming. At this rate we will hit 100 of them around 2048.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

The PX?

I suspect that the Chinese could find MORE things at reasonable prices in China . . . including Hong Kong.

Besides, there's always "The backdoor" route to purchases . . . friends and relatives with companies or connections to get a better deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Sounds like

you are ASSUMING

no increase in the pace of such things.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by MrSpad

Sounds like

you are ASSUMING

no increase in the pace of such things.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

They have been doing this since 1998. Why would they suddenly increase the pace? What if they decrease it? Even if they triple it what is the threat from a bunch of Chinese civilians and Chinese military medics and engineers training on the best way to hand out water, set up triage and build mostly healthy sanitation system?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

MrSpad
. . . Why would they suddenly increase the pace?

Did I say "SUDDENLY" increase the pace?

That's possible, but that's not what I said.

IF you have not noticed the increased pace of GLOBALISM SINCE 1998, I question whether you've been

--alive

or

--paying any attention at all

or

--truly registering what's been going on brazenly in broad daylight

or

--what YOUR agenda is vis a vis globalism

or

--that you are 1% free in your thinking and perspective of the globalist group think; massively effective propaganda memes; very effective psych-ops programs; . . .

or

--that you have a practical and substantive clue about globalism . . .

= = = =

Perhaps you could start tweaking your understanding and awareness up here:

twoday.net...

FROM VARIOUS SOURCES:

futurenewstoday.blogspot.com...

China and the New World Order

I associate the New World Order with David Rockefeller. There is a famous quote of Rockefeller's after he visited China in 1973. He wrote this in an article titled "From a China Traveler", which appeared in the New York Time on August 10, 1973.

"The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in history."

That was the same year that he created the Trilateral Commission. Perhaps that was when the new vision was born.

. . .

But with the political reform of the 60s the ability of the super-rich to totally impose their will came to an end. So what was the point in being super-rich if you couldn't be the master of the universe?

But in China, there was a sort of "greenfield". Here was a place where power was still concentrated and could be used arbitrarily to change society. Here the globalist architects could construct their New World Order. And once the model was well established they could export it around the world.

The below are collected from various sources together here:

twoday.net...

9."The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight." President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination .

John D Rockefeller
1839-1937
11. "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets.

15. "We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.

34."The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

49."... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people." H. G. Wells, in his book entitled The New World Order (1939)

62."He [President Nixon] spoke of the talks as a beginning, saying nothing more about the prospects for future contacts and merely reiterating the belief he brought to China that both nations share an interest in peace and building 'a new world order.'" Excerpt from an article in The New York Times (February 1972)

83."Bear in mind, the five-pointed star, like the Soviet one, which shines all over Europe, the star composed of the five Rothschild brothers with their banks, who possess colossal accumulations of wealth, the greatest ever known." Christian G.Rakovsky Bolshevik founder Describes a Financial International based on money and banking, which founded and controls the Communist International Red Symphony

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

What if they decrease it?

IF they decreased the pace, they would do so only briefly and ONLY as a STRATEGIC methodology to ultimately better and faster achieve their goals by a devious mechanism . . . by an end run vs a frontal assault. However, if you haven't noticed the quickening pace the last decade or two, then I'm quite concerned for your perceptiveness. It may be in need of a complete overhaul, if not replacement with a totally new engine and sensors.

Even if they triple it what is the threat from a bunch of Chinese civilians and Chinese military medics and engineers training on the best way to hand out water, set up triage and build mostly healthy sanitation system?

I gather you have never lived in Mainland China. Or if you have, perhaps you didn't have your eyes and ears . . . uhhh . . . tuned significantly to the realities around you.

They collect information like a sponge. If you think that the medics et al in Hawaii would merely be there to play their "humanitarian" roles . . . then, I don't think rational genuine dialogue is very likely to ever be significantly productive with you.

The CHINESE WILL view such an exercise as a very wonderful opportunity to familiarize their agents with the details of Hawaii and with some of the U.S. military's operations in Hawaii. If you think that's merely in order to know better where to set up Red Cross cookie tables and mutual back slapping card games of hearts or Mahjong . . . then I'm not sure we're on the same planet or in the same galactic cluster.

The Chinese eat and breathe POWER more than they do rice or even money. They are ALWAYS looking for ways to EXTEND their POWER. All the more so at the orders of the globalist oligarchy.

Have you really failed to notice the BANKSTER manipulations of the O's years as the Destroyer-in-Chief and before? Have you really failed to notice the quickening pace under O of such treason?

Are you really unaware of the "camel's nose under the tent" metaphor? The Chinese are masters of that one . . . . Grand Masters, actually. And they are extremely patient when they deem it wise.

However, if your fantasies help you sleep nights . . . dream on . . . while you can.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

crazyewok

From the goverment that Invaded 1 country with UN support. Hound nations round the world to follow its own way under pain or Embargo, CIA sponsered uprising or invasion. Who have a toture camp in Cuba and who have dozen more black prisons. Who have a hyped up spying system that can moniter its own citzen right down to what they txt to there love ones. Who chase whistle blowers round the world, who use drone strikes on mass targets regardless of civilian causalitys and calatrol damage.......yeah tha list goes on.

China may not be clean but the USA is not the shinning example anymore.

in case you haven't noticed, all of the above you mentioned is being done has intensified under the watch of a leftwing-progressive government, with the help of leftwing-progressive media, and leftwing-progressive moguls and elites...

Anyway, and again, learn to stay on topic please... The topic is the Chinese troops in Hawaii doing supposedly exercises for "humanitarian-assistance drills" when the Chinese PLA is known for quite the contrary.

As for your argument, you seem to be the kind of person who thinks that because a crime happens it is okay to allow more crimes to occur... Good thinking you got there going...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Act1Scene1

Tibet isn't a country, it's a part of the PRC.

Tibet was a country, and to this day it's people are FORCED to be part of the PRC... BIG difference...

Act1Scene1
Cuba is an independent state, and you militarily occupy part of it and operate a concentration camp in the part you occupy.

Cuba is a leftwing Marxist-Leninist dictatorship, all of it is a concentration camp for Cuban people. I should know since I was born there and lived and experienced life there.

Not to mention that the Gitmo Naval Base has been there originally because the Castro brothers with the help of their comrades in the old U.S.S.R. set up nuclear missiles at the island pointing them at the U.S. Of course people like you have no idea that Castro mentioned quite a few times that he wanted to use them against the U.S.

But again, we are going off-topic... Why can't people just stay on topic?

edit on 13-11-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

MrSpad

Sure it only took them 15 years to go from 10 Chinese milirary guys coming to 30 Chinese military guys coming. At this rate we will hit 100 of them around 2048.

Wow...where are you getting your information from?... it might not be many for you but 680 People's Liberation Army(Chinese military) plus the guided missile destroyer Qingdao, a frigate and a supply ship are participating on the "military exercises"...

You can try to claim all you want but the fact is these are MILITARY exercises with the Army of a nation which has threatened to attack the United States many times for decades. But now "thanks to Obama" they are our friends and all the past is forgotten...

intellihub.com...

Oh and btw, don't try to sugar-coat this by trying to make a joke about the "Chinese lion dancers and a children's hula group", it still makes this a Military exercise with Chinese troops in U.S. soil...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse
You can't try to claim all you want but the fact is these are MILITARY exercises with the Army of a nation which has threatened to attack the United States many times for decades. But now "thanks to Obama" they are our friends and all the past is forgotten...

you seem to think this is the first exercise, why did you ignore the one under George W. Bush?

english.cri.cn...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

hellobruce

you seem to think this is the first exercise, why did you ignore the one under George W. Bush?

english.cri.cn...

First of all I did no such thing, that other "military drill" shouldn't have occurred either even if it was in the water off Hawaii. But this thread is about these Chinese military troops doing military exercises in U.S. soil... More and more foreign troops which have been drilled for decades to think of the U.S. as enemies, not allies, are now being allowed to participate in U.S. soil on military exercises for "supposedly humanitarian drills" in case of a disaster.

Using disasters and "crisis" is a good way to use, when the elites want to, foreign troops which have been taught to hate everything that represents the United States against Americans.

After all, you can't let a good crisis go to waste" huh?...

I also find it ironic how when people like me were warning about this happening some years back people like you made excuses that "there wouldn't be Russian or Chinese military allowed in U.S. soil" and now people like you make more excuses to dismiss the real concerns about this.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse

hellobruce

english.cri.cn...

First of all I did no such thing, that other "military drill" shouldn't have occurred either even if it was in the water off Hawaii. But this thread is about these Chinese military troops doing military exercises in U.S. soil... More and more foreign troops which have been drilled for decades to think of the U.S. as enemies, not allies, are now being allowed to participate in U.S. soil on military exercises for "supposedly humanitarian drills" in case of a disaster.

Using disasters and "crisis" is a good way to use, when the elites want to, foreign troops which have been taught to hate everything that represents the United States against Americans.

I also find it ironic how when people like me were warning about this happening some years back people like you made excuses that "there wouldn't be Russian or Chinese military allowed in U.S. soil" and now people like you make more excuses to dismiss the real concerns about this.

Where do you get this nutty idea that the Chinese are taught to hate the US? Did you forget maybe that China and the US were allies against the Soviet Union for the latter half of the Cold War? Or that China and the US are prime trade partners? Or that tons of Chinese tourist come to he US and vice versa every year? Or that China and the US are working hand in hand to contain North Korea. This exercise has been going on since 1998 that is when the Chinese started coming to train on US soil. So tell me what exactly are you afraid of?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse

hellobruce

english.cri.cn...

Where do you get this nutty idea that the Chinese are taught to hate the US? Did you forget maybe that China and the US were allies against the Soviet Union for the latter half of the Cold War? Or that China and the US are prime trade partners? Or that tons of Chinese tourist come to he US and vice versa every year? Or that China and the US are working hand in hand to contain North Korea. This exercise has been going on since 1998 that is when the Chinese started coming to train on US soil. So tell me what exactly are you afraid of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join