It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tecumseh's Curse and the Most Hated President in History

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So Bush got his little victory. He won his second term and now has all that political capital to spend. And he's doin it. The CIA is being purged of any and all independent voices. Bush sycophant and political pitbull Porter Goss is on the job makin sure nobody who knows anything real is left at spook central. The WAR CRIMINAL Neo Cons remain in power, unchecked, ready to spend more of our flesh and more of our treasure on spreading democracy. And the press is doing its job to keep us all in the dark as to the truth of things.

Things are gonna get ugly soon.

Has anyone noticed how nervous Bush looks these days? It's the most peculiar thing. Maybe he knows damn good and well Rove stole him the election and the cat's just dying to get outta the bag. He's made alotta enemies and has alotta bodies (politically speaking) to step over. Whatever would Georgie do if the media actually reported the truth? Can you imagine that swaggering little fool being impeached? That would be priceless. Probly never happen, though.

Think about it. If JFK taught us anything, it was that you don't mess with the CIA. It's bad for one's health and wellbeing. I don't care who you are. There are just too many tentacles of the Octupus to keep track of. Too much anger going around. And then there's that curse..

Tecumseh's Curse
encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...'s%20curse

Every president elected from 1840 onward in the years ending in 0 either has been shot or has died in office. Indeed, this odd coincidence seemingly fulfills the folk myth of a remarkable Indian curse.

Legend has it that, after the battle of Tippecanoe in 1811, the Shawnee chief Tecumseh sent Gen. William Henry Harrison a message. Delivered by released prisoners, the chief's words are supposed to have been a prophecy that history has labeled "Tecumseh's Curse": "Harrison will not win this year to be the great chief. But he may win next year. If he does ... he will not finish his term. He will die in office."
www.rense.com...

There are fears about Bush's safety; especially surrounded his appearance at his inaugural. A military and police force the size of which has never been seen is scheduled to surround and protect him. It's unreal. It's telling.

It'll be interesting to see how his second term plays out. Hate him or love him, one thing is true; the last thing America needs is Bush checking out early. That would mean Tricky Dick Cheney would step into the office and PUBLICLY take over. If that doesn't cause a chill to run up your spine nothing will.

Some interesting stuff:

The Voice of the White House

In recent past issues, we have carried comments from a very well-informed source inside the White House. Some of these remarks, most especially one about Bush�s physical and mental problems, drew an enormous number of viewers and hundreds of inquiries, most especially from foreign press entities. Our source was the first to expose, and we were the first to make public, the accusations that the President of the United States was a man that suffered from serious psychological problems. He also revealed ongoing plans to attack Iran. Since our initial publication of his postings, there has been increasing interest in the subject and herewith, we present additional input from inside the White House. If you have a weak stomach, do not read the following material. Not being able to either confirm of deny any of this information, we present it without comment or endorsement.
tbrnews.org...

The Peter Principle and the Neocon Coup
By Robert Scheer
The Los Angeles Times

Tuesday 16 November 2004

The bloodletting has begun.

I'm not referring to the latest attempt to reconquer Iraq, but rather the wholesale political revenge campaign being waged by the hard-liners in the Bush administration against anybody and everybody inside the government who challenged the way the second Persian Gulf war in a decade was marketed and run.

Out: Secretary of State Colin Powell, whose political epitaph should now read, "You break it, you own it" for his prescient but unwanted warning to the president on the danger of imperial overreach in Iraq.

Out: Top CIA officials who dared challenge, behind the scenes, the White House's unprecedented exploitation of raw intelligence data in order to sell a war to a Congress and a public hungry for revenge after 9/11.

Out: Veteran CIA counterterrorism expert and Osama bin Laden hunter Michael Scheuer, better known as the best-selling author "Anonymous," whose balanced and devastating critiques of the Iraq war, the CIA and the way President Bush is handling the war on terror have been a welcome counterpoint to the "it's true if we say it's true" idiocy of the White House PR machine.

Meanwhile, incompetence begat by ideological blindness has been rewarded. The neoconservatives who created the ongoing Iraq mess have more than survived the failure of their impossibly rosy scenarios for a peaceful and democratic Iraq under U.S. rule. In fact, despite calls for their resignations - from the former head of the U.S. Central Command, Gen. Anthony Zinni, among others - the neocon gang is thriving. They have not been held responsible for the "16 words" about yellowcake, the rise and fall of Ahmad Chalabi, the Abu Ghraib scandal, the post-invasion looting of Iraq's munitions stores and the disastrous elimination of the Iraqi armed forces.
www.truthout.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think Tecumseh Curse only applies to Elected Presidents EastCoastKid
I don�t think there is a clause for stolen Presidencies LOL.
I wonder how a lone Gun Man would go down in the History books, crazy man or savor.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I think Tecumseh Curse only applies to Elected Presidents EastCoastKid
I don�t think there is a clause for stolen Presidencies LOL.
I wonder how a lone Gun Man would go down in the History books, crazy man or savor.

That's a point well taken, Sauron. As mad as the CIA is at this administration, though, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a lone crazy on a mission materialized and did the deed.

I'm sure some would see the "crazy" as doing everyone a favor. A lot of people, though, would see it as placing us in even greater danger (with Tricky Dick and Don "Dr. Strangelove" Rumsfeld at the helm).

Some would claim justice was done, at least in small measure.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Whether the media reports the truth or not, it should be pretty obvious to anyone who pays even a little attention to what's going on that this presidency has been a bungled one. Largely on purpose.

If someone kills the president, I won't shed a single tear. But, I think I would rather the truth come out later and the president go down in history as one of the worst ever, and serve as an example of what not to be, or what not to try to be for future presidents.

I also would like to see GW live out his later years in shame and ridicule.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'd love to see them hang themselves. God knows they've got quite enuff rope already.

The whole Neo Con inner circle (responsible for foreign policy & defense) should be tried for war crimes, just like their NAZI fathers from WW2. That would be sweet to see. (And I never thought I would say such a thing about an American president & his crew.)

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Don't tease me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wow ECK, still 'cursing,' forgive the pun, about Bush still being in office?
All the 'hate' and 'wishful' thinking dripping from this thread is almost hilarious.

Let's see:
Rense.com= less than credible
Truthout.org= less than credible
TBRNews= questionable

As to the matter of "stolen elections"....till the Democrat's and liberal regain office, every election will be considered, proclaimed, and heralded as "stolen".

seekerof

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

seekerof

Please tell me how www.truthout.org... is less than credible.

kix

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Even tough I find most remaks about W quite Funny, the real situation is far from funny...

Ok lets say W is not as bad as "liberals and traitors" paint him, he has control of the most destructive power NUKES on the planet.
We know he commands (or better said is the front face)of the Neo con, Pro war and Pro big corporation government ever.

I find quite disturbing that most US citizens are back to bussiness now a days when 4 weeks ago , they were is such a political turmoil, nobody cried foul for the election inconsistencies, nobody have said ANYTHING about the reconquering of FALUJA and now MOSUL (wasnt mission accomplished quite sometime ago?) what happened? did the Iraqui People came out of nowhere? why the big advances now? wasnt the Iraquis freed and happy and going to have an election on January?

There is a big UNDECLARED WAR on Iraq as we speak, I dont care if they are american or Iraquis PEOPLE ARE DYING AND GETTING WOUNDED BY THE TON, who is going to pay for that $$$$$????

People who voted for the biggest divider of America will find themselves in a more polarized country each passing year, and that is not good in a country with more weapons than the rest of the world conmbined!!!

The recent resignation of Colin Powell for me is the last example that even conservatives can no longer be "just" conservative, but they need to be extremists or fundamentalists the keep the job on this government....

If we thought that when the cold war ended we could sleep because no nukes would be flying any day, think again what would happen if W beggins a DRAFT???

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes, please tell me how www.truth.org is not credible. Is it not credible in the same was as the swiftboat veterans for truth is? I can't wait to hear your canned response.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Wow ECK, still 'cursing,' forgive the pun, about Bush still being in office?
All the 'hate' and 'wishful' thinking dripping from this thread is almost hilarious.

Let's see:
Rense.com= less than credible
TBRNews= questionable

As to the matter of "stolen elections"....till the Democrat's and liberal regain office, every election will be considered, proclaimed, and heralded as "stolen".

seekerof

With all due respect, your contention re: the validity of sites I've posted is pure nonsense. And you know it, Seekerof.

The election was in fact stolen. Just because the mainstream media has not TOLD you of the myriad problems, doesn't mean it didn't happen. They're guilty as usual of abetting the criminal cabal.

Democracy in America is DEAD. The FASCISTS have seen to that.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
From now on I'm going to get all my news and facts from the opinions of ECK.

You guys crack me up.

How can you type what you do w/ a straight face?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for that nice links and overview of our present situation in this country.

The truth is that is a lot of crazy people out there that will be driven to the extreme and take a shot to anybody in our "High Ranks"

(by the way I have to be careful how I post about "death" now a days, you never know if somebody will come out to your house and use the patriot act on you these days.

But I agree with you ECK, things are very precarious with our "re elected" president.

And now that "somebody" got his "girl friend" in the state department thinks are going to look even better.

She believes that a free word should be attained through wars.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
With all due respect, your contention re: the validity of sites I've posted is pure nonsense.

Exactly. For those who are unfamiliar with Truthout.org or refuse to go to the site let me point out that the LA Times, NY Times, Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN along with other news sites are being posted at truthout.org. So if you're saying that those sources are less than credible than what is credible? Truthout.org is not a site based on opinion. Although they do post op-ed's on that site they also post popular news sources like the one's I mentioned above.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

With all due respect, your contention re: the validity of sites I've posted is pure nonsense.

Exactly. For those who are unfamiliar with Truthout.org or refuse to go to the site let me point out that the LA Times, NY Times, Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN along with other news sites are being posted at truthout.org. So if you're saying that those sources are less than credible than what is credible? Truthout.org is not a site based on opinion. Although they do post op-ed's on that site they also post popular news sources like the one's I mentioned above.

I guess NewsMax is more credible.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

But I agree with you ECK, things are very precarious with our "re elected" president.

And now that "somebody" got his "girl friend" in the state department thinks are going to look even better.

She believes that a free word should be attained through wars.

Hey - my friend was just saying last night that he believes Dubya and Condi are probly hot & heavy!
He is slurpin' her cheek up good in a photo on the front page of our newspaper today.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Having such hatred can indeed be detrimental to one's health. Possibly those who suffer from such feelings of despair, anger, rage, depression and the like should look a little more closely at their behavior.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.gopusa.com...

By the way, interesting how the most loved senator in history, Tom Daschle, was voted OUT of office, whilst the most hated president in history, was voted IN.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It'll be interesting to see how his second term plays out. Hate him or love him, one thing is true; the last thing America needs is Bush checking out early. That would mean Tricky Dick Cheney would step into the office and PUBLICLY take over. If that doesn't cause a chill to run up your spine nothing will.

ECK, I strongly disagree with you: 'Interesting' is the last word I'd use to describe the viewing of Fascist Ideology cementing itself into the American experiment.
Second, Bush departing this mortal coil is not a bad thing, in the context you put it: Cheney is the black pope, he is the true president - the shadow president. Him being forced into the daylight by assuming the current figurehead role in their Cabal would leave him less time to practice the Dark Arts.
I don't want Bush Dead - this group & that family needs to stand trial, or else some other Libertarian or Democrat or Republican will take the reigns of the blueprint & make us a Fascist State until we're overthrown.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
you left-wingers make me laugh.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Bout Time, there's nothing more I'd love to see than their house of cards come crashing down and to see the whole NEO CON crowd tried for war crimes and locked away for life. Hard to see it happening, though. About the time someone actually builds a solid case against them another massive terrorist attack will occur. And you know what will follow that...

I'd also love to see the Republican party purge itself of all these right-wing psycho elements. It needs desperately to get back to its older self and the basic GOP tennants: smaller government, fiscal sanity, protecting the borders, etc.. Today's Republican party is nothing but fascist. And now, all three branches are controlled by fascists. It's so Hitlerian. And so many people are so blinde to it.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join