It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obamacare Being Abused By Political Groups To Gain Voters? Marxist Group Loves This Idea.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The original url for the PDF file that I have linked you to is dead, imagine that. But I found the Google Cache one instead.
You can save a copy also if you print this to a Microsoft XPS Document writer file.

Demo, a well known Marxist group, in April of 2013 put out a PDF file called, "BUILDING A HEALTHY DEMOCRACY REGISTERING 68 MILLION PEOPLE TO VOTE THROUGH HEALTH BENEFIT EXCHANGES". Sorry about the all caps, it was a paste from the article.

I need to run right now, but I promise you that I will look into this further since I have been seeing some pretty interesting things recently concerning Obamacare being used to swell the, "Democratic" voter base. Concerning since before Obamacare was even implemented its affects on the voter base were being discussed. And that political groups are signing people up for voting as a part of Obamacare.

This is from the table of contents of this article. Notice the, "assistance with filling out voter forms"?

Incorporating Voter Registration Services into the State Based Exchanges

A. Distribution of voter registration forms
B. Assistance with filling out voter registration forms
C. Transmittal of filled-out voter registration applications to
appropriate state elections officials

The new health care law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA),7 now provides an additional opportunity to register millions of new voters. Because subsidized health insurance under the ACA – “Insurance Affordability Programs” – constitutes public assistance, 8 the NVRA’s requirement for providing voter registration services applies. Successfully integrating the NVRA voter registration requirements into the ACA enrollment process will mean millions of additional low-income people will get the opportunity to register to vote and thus to participate in our political process.9 This Policy Brief provides guidance to states on why and how their Health Benefit Exchanges should incorporate the NVRA’s requirements for providing voter registration opportunities.

Building a Healthy Democracy: Registering 68 Million People to Vote Through Health Benefit Exchanges.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In this video, is what I consider the be the first hints of political groups using Obamacare to sway the voter base. Start watching at 5 min 46 seconds. l will get into this more later but I really do need to run.

edit on 12-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
No interest? Just wait, this will be the next big Obama admin scandal. I have a good feel for these things.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

elouina

Building a Healthy Democracy: Registering 68 Million People to Vote Through Health Benefit Exchanges.

I guess Barack warned us ahead of time, he bragged about that community
organizing he was fond of. Little did we realize just how studied he
was in all of this. Well, some of us knew, yet nothing like seeing it all fall down.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

burntheships

elouina

I guess Barack warned us ahead of time, he bragged about that community
organizing he was fond of. Little did we realize just how studied he
was in all of this. Well, some of us knew, yet nothing like seeing it all fall down.

His organizing and constant fundraising are several of the reasons that he is such a bad president. Then again, all the time he puts into those keeps him from making more bad policy. Yeah, keep it up Obummer!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I wonder if the Obamcare train crew were aware of the blowback that
might come from the Obamacare fiasco, what were they thinking?
Pelosi we have to pass the bill to see what is in it.
Honestly, in an economy such as this one, especially
since 2008 to take that risk, well you get what you get.

They might have thought it was going to bring more votes into the
Democratic Party, maybe they really did? Or, they think they
have a slick trick up their sleeve a way to shift the blame onto
the Repubs, or maybe even the insurance companies?

In any case, it looks like folks are going off the reservations
in terms of being upset, and its only just started.

Maybe, just maybe Barack and Co. are counting on a crash, and
that peeps will just accept the solitude that finally comes when
full on socialized care hits, while at the same time the dollar
becomes just another currency. At that point, with
a full on depression in progress, Barack will pat himself on the
back, and hand off the baton.

Some folks are saying this is the end of liberalism, I dont know.
That would be awesome, but I am not holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You know I think they really believed the crap that Obama spewed. They were fooled just like anyone else. He is all talk and no brains. Before this bill was signed, they really needed to go over it piece by piece and adjust any problem areas. This is exactly what happens when you have one party getting their way. Both parties should have been working on this together.

Obama is done for now. And I really think the republican party has had a HUGE boost. I supported the republicans through this Obamacare fiasco, because they knew what was messed up with it, and chose to stand up for Americans. I am not a politician and I could even see this would be a disaster.

Right now my blood is boiling because the dictator in chief has said that they will be already notifying the insurance companies that his new 1 year delay idea is the rule of the land. Puke!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
"Is Obamacare Being Abused By Political Groups To Gain Voters? Marxist Group Loves This Idea"

You bet it is !!

And meet the guy who put the ideas in writing while he was in prison.

Robert Creamer is the husband of Democrat Rep. Jan Schakowsky. He formerly served as executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund (where his wife was the program director), and subsequently as a leader of Citizen Action/Illinois. He was also a lobbyist for George Soros’s Open Society Institute. Today Creamer heads the Strategic Consulting Group, a political consultancy whose list of clients includes ACORN, the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), the AFL-CIO, the United Steelworkers Union of America, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and dozens of other leftist or Democratic Party state organizations......

While incarcerated -- or on “forced sabbatical,” as he called it -- Creamer wrote a 628-page political manual titled Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win (published in 2007). In the Acknowledgements section of the book, Creamer stated that his political views had been deeply influenced by “the legendary community organizer” Saul Alinsky.

R-E-A-D the whole thing...lots of source links

The "Brains" of the outfit

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

elouina

Right now my blood is boiling because the dictator in chief has said that they will be already notifying the insurance companies that his new 1 year delay idea is the rule of the land. Puke!

Yep, he did already. I base that assumption on the statement
coming from Washington State. Is this even constitutional?

Who knows, it seems not but who will stop him?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

top topics

join