It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the military biggest threat and answer to finding out if the world gov't are manufacturing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
1. Who manufactures and builds the chips that go into military systems such as computers,routers, planes, weapons,drones, videos, microphones,phones,satellites, etc ??

2. When the US goes to build a top secret facility or system does the US manufacture ALL the chips or are there any outsourced components in critical TS systems?

3. Are outsourced personnel used to create the electronic parts?

If world gov't are outsourcing military electronic parts in critical TS systems I would question the mental ability of our leaders or the fact that perhaps gov't world conflict could and is being manufactured.

edit on 12-11-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Don't worry mate the Chinese beat you to it awhile ago
.those sneaky Chinese

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

interupt42

1. Who manufactures and builds the chips that go into military systems such as computers,routers, planes, weapons,drones, videos, microphones,phones,satellites, etc ??

2. When the US goes to build a top secret facility or system does the US manufacture ALL the chips or are there any outsourced components in critical TS systems?

If world gov't are outsourcing military electronic parts in critical TS systems I would question the mental ability of our leaders or the fact that perhaps gov't world conflict could is being manufactured.

Not only do they outsource, they then teach the foreign government they conspire with to insert covert code into chips so that they can then spy on those same foreign governments making the chips. They not only spy on them "secretly", they rely on the same government they spy on to build the mechanism to allow the covert activity. They then ask the same government to build the apparatus for the military. Why? To fight the government military they indirectly fund and equip. In the end, the shared information gets used correctly by the manufacturer, but not the US. Ours breaks down when it is triggered to do so.

Very smart if you ask me. We're not the smart ones.

edit on 12-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Don't even trust your toasters!!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi, spy no-fans !

AbleEndangered
Don't even trust your toasters!!

That is why we have a good old bimetal controled toaster !

Joking no more. . .
We DID/DO NOT buy appliances with fancy printed-circuit-cards !

I have seen too many times some stoves not working because of their "motherboard" !!

Everyone knows ( I hope ) that heat IS the enemy of electronics !
That is why we also have a good old stove with mechanical rheostats,
that last many MANY years !!

Sooooo, in the house we have SIMPLE washer, dryer, dishwasher, toaster. . .
all without "programmed-obsolescence" electronics and/or cards !!!

The only ones we have are because we have no choice, like TV, VCR, DVD. . .
. . .PC. . .of course. . .!! B-)

We would say: All the ones with the exterior skin made from sheet metal, are
controled by simple "mechanics".

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
IMO if its true that TS systems utilize outsourced chips and electronic components than I think that is the smoking gun for the NWO conspiracy theorist or hidden gov't/corporation controlling the world.

The MSM media always talk about nuclear threats, but if this is true than this is a much bigger issue than any nuclear bomb since they have the potential to hack the hardware.

So what does it mean if all the world gov't are not scared nor are addressing the issue that foreign entities are building electronic components for TS systems including nuclear facilities?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh don't worry. In the future your washer,dryer,stove,refrigerator,toilet,dishwasher,cell phones,outlets,cars, water faucets and the stove that heats your home will be equipped with a swipe hand system. All u do is pass your chipped hand across the unit and then u can use it. Abuse it and be a bad user, they shut ur chip in your hand off. Just like in TRON, they were called users. We will all be used. Get use to it USER. I woulden't be surprised that china has a timer built inside some chips in products u buy that automatically turn off so u have to buy a new product. Producing this chip to put back into ur products will cost slightly less than buying a new product. Also maybe when they ask u for insurance in case something breaks, this adds time to the chip that self destructs.
Got to keep buisness moving and flowing in money. Take the blue pill and be a good user. Check to see if any chips have a built in timer system.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

interupt42

If world gov't are outsourcing military electronic parts in critical TS systems I would question the mental ability of our leaders or the fact that perhaps gov't world conflict could and is being manufactured.

We have outsourced jobs.

We have outsourced war.

The fat man doesn't do, he just eats and drops crumbs on himself.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They out sourced all the chip making because they figured by making chips programmable they did not have a concern with them being hacked or having intellectual property stolen. They were no more than a blank disc with nothing on them. But that also created the problem with hacking now. It is done through the chips themselves and not the software running on them. Just think about how computers were all made with a USB plug and play function that bypassed all the software on the computer and allowed DHS to hack all computers that went through the airport by simply plugging in a USB device. Wikileaks has a copy of the programmable software for the USB on there website some where. The USB hacking device could be programmed do anything they wanted. Airports had limited devices but what did the FBI have or the NSA? How about the FBI live CD for hacking WiFi? They could place the CD in a laptop and it turned into a WiFi scanner grabbing all WiFi and passwords MAC addresses of anything near the Laptop. That was later used by Google Cars to hack every bodies house as the car drove by and took pictures of your house for Google Street View. Google got fined and admitting doing it. Just follow the Google Street View timeline and you see the countries that line right up with the NSA and world spying program. You can almost see the rank countries have in it. But all this is a planned with many involved to make it work. Like all the software companies agreeing to allow those USB ports to gain direct access to a computer bypassing software login authentication and so on. It could not be done by a single agency without the help of all computer makers and operating system creators. They might not know exactly why it was such a good idea when they did but they were involved in doing it.

FPGA en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You can chip your animanls now. It has the animals chip #, name, address, phone #,medical,dental records and you can track where the animal is. Soon they will track Ur chip and it will have all ur info on it good and bad. In the really old days they had the whip, but now we have the chip.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Yes the same RFID tags they put in all those gun handles they sent into Mexico during Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver. They add RFID tags and track them by super WiFi mapping every where they go and then use that to learn drug routes money routes of the Cartels. They are now starting to put those in all devices they want to track. Guns, Cell Phones, Credit Cards, IDS and the list goes on. Google Glasses will be great for this. Simply put them on and look at a individual and it reads all the RFID tags on a person and reads out on the Glasses for the agent staring at you.

Wide Receiver = Super WiFi tracking of RFID Chips.Just think of it as LowJack on anything they find important.

And back to the adding of this to all the things they want to track. The manufacturers are doing this for them. They are adding themselves to the UN World Trade Organization as certain level of compliance saying they are tracking there merchandise through manufacturing and shipping process to a world standard and is supposed to make them a Global Corporation that is of high quality. Wal MArt is big on this issue. Strange they do seem to really be involved with spying so much and no body ever sees it. They were first to do a lot of things. Spying on customers in the store, spying on the supply chain, spying on manufacturers, spying on competition. No wonder they needed Hillary on there side. And just look what she created in New York when she was there. NYPD is the worst spy agency in the world with no over sight because the City workers are not cleared to even look at what they do.
edit on 12-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Good job I'm doing a computer science degree in computer service management and also programming, just to inform you, there is no such "timer" in these devices that will destroy after a certain amount of time, what happens there is the manufacture does not build the product to the highest quality standard possible, it builds them to a certain tolerance that will wear/corrode/whatever to breaking point after a certain amount of time/use whatever. but there are no self destruct codes built into these machines. also Electronic devices that have no means of transmitting data is not something to worry about, the one's I'd be worried about are the fridge's that can "Tweet" to you or whatever, those are the ones I would most def not ever use.
Electronic devices CAN be affected by heat(but most that are going to be put in high heat area's have the protection and higher tolerance components installed with it), but mostly they produce head from inefficiency.

any other questions that I might be able to answer for anyone on this subject just ask, I'm sure I'm not the only one on this site who is knowledgeable in this subject and we'l answer questions if we know the answers!!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

JBA2848
They out sourced all the chip making because they figured by making chips programmable they did not have a concern with them being hacked or having intellectual property stolen. They were no more than a blank disc with nothing on them. But that also created the problem with hacking now. It is done through the chips themselves and not the software running on them. Just think about how computers were all made with a USB plug and play function that bypassed all the software on the computer and allowed DHS to hack all computers that went through the airport by simply plugging in a USB device. Wikileaks has a copy of the programmable software for the USB on there website some where. The USB hacking device could be programmed do anything they wanted. Airports had limited devices but what did the FBI have or the NSA? How about the FBI live CD for hacking WiFi? They could place the CD in a laptop and it turned into a WiFi scanner grabbing all WiFi and passwords MAC addresses of anything near the Laptop. That was later used by Google Cars to hack every bodies house as the car drove by and took pictures of your house for Google Street View. Google got fined and admitting doing it. Just follow the Google Street View timeline and you see the countries that line right up with the NSA and world spying program. You can almost see the rank countries have in it. But all this is a planned with many involved to make it work. Like all the software companies agreeing to allow those USB ports to gain direct access to a computer bypassing software login authentication and so on. It could not be done by a single agency without the help of all computer makers and operating system creators. They might not know exactly why it was such a good idea when they did but they were involved in doing it.

FPGA en.wikipedia.org...

hacking as in hacking other computers does involve software, unless you mean physically hacking a computer.

usb plug and play means you dont have to install the device driver manually, instead it installs it automatically, it has to install the driver software or it cant communicate with the device.

its easy for any programmer to program a usb stick to hack another computer, even I have a device that can do this, clear your windows password at start-up and log into your account with admin privilages. its all software...

again a programmer can create a program that can decrypt a wifi password,(I have one but only works on certain encryptions) you dont even need to create a program that can scan other devices on the network and see their mac address, simple command line prompts in windows can do this.

this sentance makes no sence... "Like all the software companies agreeing to allow those USB ports to gain direct access to a computer bypassing software login authentication and so on."

" They might not know exactly why it was such a good idea when they did but they were involved in doing it." Believe me, software and operating systems programmers are not that stupid, if they really were to create what you think they did, they would know exactly what they were doing, they would not be fooled since they are the creators of the program.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think we all see the technical issues and threats with having a foreign country developing electronic components for TS systems.

However, the part I find interesting is what does this say about the US , Russia, Iran,NKorea,Europe, etc?

What does this information mean or could mean?
1. Can we align true friendlies versus true Foe or true alliances by following where a country gets its electric components from?

2. If they are all getting there electronic components from the same source does this mean they are likely working together?

3. Did China and the US join forces and develop a plot to have access to all the worlds electronic devices?

Instead of the technical stuff I would like to decode the meaning of this, if truly all gov't are outsourcing their electronic components to foreign entities?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Just look at Facebook. Do you think that is the only spying software that is used in the world for a government to track its people? Take a look at Renren China's version and it uses Facebook software and operates the same way. Why do you think Mark was so quick to go hang out with China's government after Facebook went public. And Russia also has its version VK which uses Facebook software. I know one of the pieces of software they all share is called Joey which was 2.0 for Kangaroo. Joey is a small kangaroo. That is where the name came from Joey. They do work together on this crap. They just build a storefront that relates to their population. Which is the front end that faces the internet and people interact with. Take all those photos posted to Facebook MySpace Renren VK and so on. The main server for all these are in Japan. Japan is the home of almost all photos on the web. Strange right?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

its easy for any programmer to program a usb stick to hack another computer, even I have a device that can do this, clear your windows password at start-up and log into your account with admin privilages. its all software...

Yes it bypasses the Operating system a user uses to operate there computer. It is done from boot up from a chip not the operating system a person uses on there computer. And that is running from programmable chips that can be altered to hack a computer without using the operating system a person uses on there computer.

So anymore using your operating system to run a virus program to scan your operating system for hacks is not even going to stop the hacking our governments are doing. They run the same kind of bypass on your computer before startup to do what ever they want even shut down your antivirus software. The automatic updates at restart are used to do this crap. Rewriting your system before it even starts. And considering that the very authentication for software even the updates is registered through government portals the forging of them by our government is very easy. Such as STUXnet using forged certificates.

Then the excuse comes just turn of updates. Just like the shut off of USB auto plug and play. The features are placed there for there spying like a easter egg hidden in software. Only after it has been exploited do they tell you to shut it off. By the time there easter eggs for spying are found they have a new operating system for you to use with all new exploits for them to use.

Interesting how Windows Gold disc are given to the military before a operating system is released to the public. And those Gold Disc will list all holes in the software. And just a few years ago they even updated Jack the Ripper hacking software and placed it on the Gold Disc. Seems the new Jack the Ripper had to be used to hack the system the old one no longer worked. Microsoft got caught with this information when they had to send out notices to the military that the CDS did not contain a virus but a updated hacking tool to ignore the virus warnings.

again a programmer can create a program that can decrypt a wifi password,(I have one but only works on certain encryptions) you dont even need to create a program that can scan other devices on the network and see their mac address, simple command line prompts in windows can do this.

On this I was referring to the Live CD they used to hack all WiFi from a laptop before encryption was really even a option. The FBI had the CDs out there and it ended up getting exploited. They used it for spying. They use the laptop outside in a parking lot and can hack computers inside of buildings with out any one knowing. It would show a complete list of every WiFi near it. Along with all information needed to ID it and access it.This was a example from years ago that was being done. Just like the USB hacking. And it was one of the first times I ever heard of a Live CD. Using a CD as a operating system on a computer without even using a hard drive. Then I dug around and found out about all the Forensic Live CDs they have out there. Wished I could play with some of them.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

you can run linux operating systems from a live cd too. its very handy.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The FBI Live CD for Hacking WiFi goes all the way back to 2003 so far doing searches. But I swear it was earlier than that. It had to do with tracking who was using what and when. P2P shares were using it to bypass the tracking of there file sharing.

Later they had Sony introduce hacking software from music cds which later became DRM. DRM was truly the death of privacy on the internet. The process they used to push it through is what laid the ground work to do what they do now. DRM was forced on all software and manufacturers and OSs. And the earlier copies of software that could bypass DRM was erased from existence on the internet. Later when they wanted something to spy on a computer they used the same processes to force through there spying software and the holes to allow them to work. Heuristic data mining was introduced to climb through every thing. First introduced as a way to attack keygens and cracks for software hidden in zip files. Then the same thing was used to climb through your emails zip files and so on for spying. Antivirus companies were taken over with the blocking of things like Keygens and cracks and using Heuristic data mining to find them and delete them from computers also. That was the death of antivirus companies from blocking spying. The same approach used to force antivirus companies to block pirated cracks and keygens for software was used to force through more holes and bypasses to spying.

The attacks on pirating software is what laid the ground work for spying by our governments. All in the name of corporations profit and protection. And strange thing is seems most spying has been used for the same thing. Not for the good of the people or for there protection but for that of the corporations.
edit on 13-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

JBA2848

All in the name of corporations profit and protection. And strange thing is seems most spying has been used for the same thing. Not for the good of the people or for there protection but for that of the corporations.
edit on 13-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Couldn't agree more and that is kind of what I'm getting at.

If it turns out that TS electronic components are being outsourced to foreign entities that is pretty good evidence that world conflicts are manufactured by a group that presides over existing gov'ts of the world. IMO it will also be monetary driven instead of protection or helping humanity.

If they are willing to create fake wars and they preside over world gov't its no wonder the world is so messed up.

edit on 13-11-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
1. What does it tell us when the world gov't are buying foreign made electronic components to run our high advance military technology and KNOWINGLY being aware of the potential vulnerability it puts our defense system in?

2. Would the US or you trust a potential enemy or threat to make critical components in your defense systems?

3. Are the foreign countries that we are buying critical components from to put in our defense systems really a threat or a potential enemy (China)?

4. Where do Russia,Iran,Syria,N. Korea , US , buy their electronic components from?

5. Is it strange for foreign enemies to buy critical electronic components from one another to make their defense and attack systems? Or are they really enemies?

What I'm trying to do is to see or find if their is a link that could demonstrate that the world conflicts are being artificially created. I find it hard to believe that we would knowingly outsource or risk outsourcing our electronic components that are on our advanced weapons to China when they outsource to other foreign govt's as well.

I see the outsourcing of electronic components as a potential Rosetta Stone to exposing a global group that controls all the world gov'ts

I'm really surprised that ATS members don't have much to say about this connection among world gov'ts and its implications?

new topics

top topics

join