It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you conspire to control the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A friend of mine who was at one time a local street character of note (and possibly even a person of interest in one matter or another), has often told me that conspiracy theorists "give too much mystery and power to the enemy". In particular he objected to the tendency of conspiracy theories to include a central role for high-powered technologies that he did not believe were real.

He does not believe that all phone calls are being monitored, he does not believe people are being tracked, he does not believe they have access to most security cameras, he does not believe they can find hidden weapons, etc. In short he thinks the feds would get their butts kicked by criminals in a straight up fight for control of society.

His argument made a certain degree of sense- people who no doubt must be seen as the lowest of the low by the wealthy and powerful are keeping weapons and criminal organizations in close proximity to PGA golf courses back where he and I are from. Sometimes they even burglarize the wealthy. All it would take is one good day of rioting and the "playground of presidents" would be all gone. So why haven't they used their super powers to eliminate the danger?

So here is the thought experiment that I have been inspired to bring here after considering his critique of my own paranoia.

Supposing that you had enormous wealth but no secret star trek sensors or super soldiers or anything like that, do you think that you could gain control of the world, and if so, how could you do so? My hope is that when you take the goal out of the hands of "them" and put it in the hands of just some person, a more realistic idea of what can and can't be done might emerge.

So let us scheme and poke holes in eachother's schemes and see how things look from the other side of the chessboard, shall we?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd start a bank and through investments and backroom deals gain control of monetary supplies of as many countries as I could then war against the ones that I couldn't gain control of so I can gain control of it. Of course I'd charge interest on these monetary supplies so I can make money off of the country using their own money. Then I would engineer an artificial economic collapse while letting the blame for the collapse fall on a bunch of politicians so they get lynched. Then when the inevitable world war starts, I finance all sides of it and buy up as much land and property as I can while the getting is good. Rinse and repeat this strategy for as long as it takes. Wait this sounds awfully familiar...
edit on 12-11-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
I'd start a bank and through investments and backroom deals gain control of monetary supplies of as many countries as I could then war against the ones that I couldn't gain control of so I can gain control of it....

That's kind of where the whole too much mystery and power thing comes in though. My associate would argue that the collapse was a case of straight-up theft by a few people, not a ploy for global domination, and that the rest of the "conspiracy" is merely damage control by officials who have a vested interest in protecting the system even though a fatal flaw has been exposed.

Could we really duplicate that conspiracy, regardless of how wealthy we were? I tend to think not. And if it's not repeatable, it's not the stuff good plans are made of, and it is possible that we are projecting more design than their really was onto the end result.

Not to debunk, just testing parameters.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I would use a combination of control methods. I would start with the use programmable pheromones, ELF wave mind manipulation and chemical inhibitors(like fluoride) in conjunction with the mass media to subdue and control the populace. Then a small atomic exchange just so any unfriendly nations left understood who's the boss. Then I would use famine and water rights to control what's left.

But that's just an evil version, personally i would rather united the world under a banner of freedom and technological prowess and head for the stars!

edit on 12-11-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If I had enormous wealth I would build a Moon base (or underground island base may be cheaper) and construct a giant space mirror ,from there I would deploy my giant space mirror which is both a mirror and alternatively a Sun blocker .

With this deployed in Sun blocker mode I would contact the UN and inform them that unless they agreed to my demands ( Complete control ) I would cast the world to continual darkness thus killing nearly everything .

As a nudge in the right direction I would position my Giant Mirror to reflect the Sun and use it like a big magnifying glass on selected targets , with their minds focused on the seriousness of the situation the world would be mine in a matter of weeks ...Bwahahahahha

James Bond taught me everything I need to know about taking over the word

edit on 12-11-2013 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

But see the scenario I outlined isn't just a product of our times. It has been implemented and reimplemented throughout the centuries and can be traced back to the Roman Empire. You can see their hands in most major wars of history and their meddling with the economies of their respective countries during financial crises. Time and again, the same names pop up as the orchestraters of these events and they always seem to be on the right side of these crises (their side) and always come out better than before even if it means bankrupting most of the world. Now you could say that this is just a large series of coincidences and these banking families give their offspring strict education on which sides of a engagement to finance, but this seems like the more unlikely of the two situations.

Also keep in mind, any politician you see on television is just a fall guy, they aren't responsible for the mess we are in. They are just the dupes bought out by these people to play the role of the fall guy in exchange for a little bit of power and wealth.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
as a fema volunteer i would volunteer to become comandant of a re-education camp.
i would ask the other fema camps to send me their trouble makers, drama queens, unsociables.
after a year in "valley forge", they would become rangers shooting poachers and doing other useful task.

i would franchise my camps wordwide, a hundred thousand per camp on every continent.

within three years i would have a world wide striking force i could use to re-educate the world.

by the time somebody shoot me, it would be too late, the new system would be in place.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I would use the Church and religion to conquer. Banks fail, armies die, but everyone always has faith, at least the majority of humans do.

Belief in divine instructions have led to many government and societal collapses and has built entire empires. The use of the Church to put forth a doctrine with billions of followers would be unstoppable.

If your people believe strong enough you could use any command as a word from God and it would be followed. However, and this is how its storied that the anti-Christ will work, is that you use your Church to bring peace and unite, put the entire world under your religion and than you have complete control.

No need to conquer Russia or China as all the people will follow what you dictate. I could probably take over the world without firing a shot or spending one dollar.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
well that's an interesting question

first, i'd back the enemy of a competitor, socially, politically and financially, but do so
secretly.
then, i'd back the competitor, publically and financially to go to war with its enemy and then i'd
stage a campaign to make the competitor look like a homicidal maniac so i could
count on its enemy gleaning sympathy for the actions of the competitor, globally.

then i'd raise up a war against the competitor, by backing any groups or orgs or
countries that were willing to go up against it, thus eradicating my competitor so
i can steal all his wealth. and i would do this as many times as necessary till i owned
everything and everyone.

but, before i started, i'd have to be sure to do this in the right order. it's easy to make
fanatics look wacko and much harder to make moderates look wacko.
so if my competitor was moderate, i'd have to take him out first, cause he'd be the
biggest threat to my conquest. and i'd do this by backing the enemy privately, secretly,
behind the scenes so that my name wasn't associated with him and on the pretense
that my competitor needed to be removed because he was evil. the fanatic
would approve of this because he wants to be rid of evil, especially if evil can be defined
by variations in religious/non-religious or financial positions. this would be a case of the enemy
of my competitor is my friend. but this is only a temporary condition.

then once my competitor was gone, i'd make the enemy of my competitor my new enemy by
raising up groups and orgs and countries, willing to wipe out my new enemy for being wacko.
this is the easy part.
when the dust cleared, i'd be like smaug the dragon, sitting on my piles of gold and king of the
mountain
edit on 12-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i would develop an army first, but keep them patriotic until im ready to initiate the other phases of my plan, keep people feal to the state through using preplanned attacks and an image of god in their minds to make them more feal to the state and government. Then through the marketplace and media slowly degrade the publics patience with eachother, setting people against each other, then with the perfect plan i would unite them under technology and aa defined mandate to live the way i want them or they will have to pay huge taxes to live.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

truthermantwo
i would develop an army first, but keep them patriotic until im ready to initiate the other phases of my plan, keep people feal to the state through using preplanned attacks and an image of god in their minds to make them more feal to the state and government. Then through the marketplace and media slowly degrade the publics patience with eachother, setting people against each other, then with the perfect plan i would unite them under technology and aa defined mandate to live the way i want them or they will have to pay huge taxes to live.

oh but you missed the part where the enemy (who is also your enemy but he don't care as long as you support his cause) of your competitor is being used to wipe out your competition cause 1) you've been stealing from your competitor and he's finally becoming aware of it and 2) because you don't want moderates or extremists of certain viewpoints to populate your utopia. your version is too nice and as we all know, nice is not a description of what is going on, globally

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was about to get into it and thought better of it. I'd rather have them gubberment folk guess instead of me spelling it out for them.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
I was about to get into it and thought better of it. I'd rather have them gubberment folk guess instead of me spelling it out for them.

doh, it was planned, years in advance. not by our government, but by the international dudes, who start wars and manipulate nations to kill each other, and then pick which side they want to support to the wider audience by sending out their peaceniks who then support your enemy (not that peaceniks are bad, mind you, and not that war is good, but they conveniently support your enemy so they can remove their own competition. it's survival of the fittest on steroids )
edit on 12-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ill tell the people that there government is constantly watching you to make them paranoid and hate their government.

ill manipulate stories thru media to see what i want the viewers to see.

Create instability between people of different skin colour, make people hate and distrust their government..

Slowly but surely integrate part of my agenda in it, like banks and other industry.

Feed the now destabilized government and they newly formed "anti government gangs" money to gain its support from its politicians and gang leaders and other high status people.

Have a say in bills and laws passed, control drugs and other trafficking.

Conquering the sheep is now finished.

Now to next country.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think a good case could be made for buying up all the chocolate, and only doling it out to those people who will do what you say.

Cornering the market on tobacco, alcohol and caffeine would also seem to have its merits. Darn near everyone I know has one of those leashes around their neck.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The Vagabond

Krazysh0t
I'd start a bank and through investments and backroom deals gain control of monetary supplies of as many countries as I could then war against the ones that I couldn't gain control of so I can gain control of it....

That's kind of where the whole too much mystery and power thing comes in though. My associate would argue that the collapse was a case of straight-up theft by a few people, not a ploy for global domination, and that the rest of the "conspiracy" is merely damage control by officials who have a vested interest in protecting the system even though a fatal flaw has been exposed.

Yea some theft took place....lol...but it had more to do with the necessary and periodic resetting of the paper money and electronic, numbers in a computer, system. They must reset it once in a while or it goes lopsided. Debt/credit bubbles must be popped, to much electronic money setting out there in various accounts is dangerous to the Ponzsy scheme. Means must be taken to drain off what couldn't possibly be paid out or allowed to get active. The 401K was set up, not for retirement, but as a black hole.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

but you left out a huge portion of the story. for example, in muslim lands overseas, christians are being butchered by the hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions. these victims are mostly catholics, however, as the non catholic christians were murdered a long time ago. secularists, hindus, buddhists and jews are being chased out by stiff penalties and high taxes. any muslim groups that are moderate, are being exterminated and the usa is behind that, particularly the democratic leaders.

so i think your version is suffering from tunnel vision

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If I was trying to gain control of the world I would use a couple of techniques. I would try to convince the people to take something that doped them up so I could tell them something and they would believe it. I would make them believe they needed to take something, paying for it, so I could weaken them so their bodies so they would be easier to control. I would condition them to think that my services were necessary to keep them safe.

I assume you are asking about a fictional scenario because these things aren't possible in today's world full of people who are intelligent.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
if i were a dark one, i would begin by keeping people in fear, i would do that by controlling the wealth, health and food, via propaganda driven by media......

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's already been done as mentioned above. And they know every which way to keep anybody else from bothering their power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join