It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Five Bombs at Citibank, Banco Galicia Buildings in Buenos Aires

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Here's where the definition of terrorism is blurred, in my opinion. These targets are obviously symbolic, in protest possibly to the global economic push. I'm pretty sure that Citibank is the world's largest bank. But it seems to me that hitting these targets isn't intended to terrorize lots of people, but more of a statement against globalism and corrupt banking markets. Either way, this won't hurt Citibank in the least.

Thank you for clearing this up. I, too, suspected something more along the lines of domestic violence regarding the economic atmosphere in that part of the world.

Thinker: Can you provide me with conclusive evidence to back up your spurious claims? You know, Canada has been a home to hundreds of thousands of Muslims, and they have NEVER acted in such a manner. Stop being so paranoid. Terrorism is not confined to a single ideology, caste, creed, race..

This, without a doubt, will be escalated, by partisian media sources partial to the Bush doctrine, into something labeled as an act of terrorism by 'Islamic fundamentalists'. Sort of like the Beslan School take over; this was an incident regarding the Chechs and the Russians, that is, untill CNN got grasp, and in utter haste, labeled it as an attack by Islamic Terrorists..

Deep

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
sounds like fight club to me

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Thats what they get for importing muslims into their country. Terrorist's it's their own doing.
Your just playing into the hands of racists and bigots by characterising Muslims as terrorists. Pretyy shallow comment. Perhaps you should consider choosing a new signature name as the word "thinker" seems pretty inaccurate.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join