It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damascus Rebels Kill Nine Children in St. John of Damascus School Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
These are the people Obama wanted us to go to war for ...
Islamic Jihadists & Muslim Brotherhood terrorists.
Purposely targeting civilian Christian neighborhoods and a Christian school.
They are just as nasty towards the Muslims as well ... eating their hearts and brains.
Cannibalism in Syria Causing Fatal Brain Disease

Bangkokpost - Damascus Rebels Kill Nine Children in St. John of Damascus School

Nine children were killed and 27 people wounded when mortar rounds hit a school and a school bus in the Syrian capital Damascus on Monday, state television reported.

"The toll in the terrorist targeting of the St. John of Damascus school with mortar rounds has risen to five dead, all of them children, and 27 injured," a news alert on Syrian state television said.

Another four students were killed when a mortar hit the vehicle they were in, in the central Bab Sharqi district of the capital, state news agency SANA said, adding that the driver was also killed.

edit on 11/12/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Dear FlyersFan,

Thanks for the post. You highlight a problem which is becoming so clear that even I can see it. Simply, people are holding on to their beliefs regardless of the evidence piling up against them. If I recall correctly, about 1 in 6 Americans believe the country is headed in the right direction. About 2 in 5 approve of Obama. And vast numbers believe Islam is a religion of peace.

The part I find fascinating is that I would like to think that the normal person looks at the facts and draws a conclusion. When the facts change, the conclusion changes. But what we seem to have here are people who start with a conclusion, e.g. "The Country is doing fine," "Obama is good," "Muslims deserve our support and sympathy because they're nice and kind and loving." Then, when the facts go against the conclusion, the conclusion stays the same and the facts are changed, or ignored.

I don't know, maybe that happens because it's easier to defend a conclusion, than to think through to a conclusion starting from facts. Coptic Christians, and pretty much all other non-Muslims, are being driven from their homes and killed. Yet, somehow, people believe Muslims support religious tolerance.

Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I feel sorry for anyone in the West who is under 40. I wouldn't want to live through the next 50-100 years.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

And vast numbers believe Islam is a religion of peace.

Is that: "a vast majority of Muslims believe they are peaceful" or is it a vast majority of non-Muslims believe Islam is predominantly peaceful?

I would like to see the source in any case.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just Al Qaeda being Al Qaeda.

Better hope the US Government pays them well for all the hard work they have been doing

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Act1Scene1
Just Al Qaeda being Al Qaeda.

These are the people that Obama wanted us all to go to war for and to die for in foreign lands.
That's insane. Absolutely insane.
Question .... There are lots of folks outraged when Muslim schools are blown up (and rightly so)
but where is the outrage about a Christian school being bombed ??? Silence.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Dear InverseLookingGlass,

Excellent question, I'm glad you asked. I admit I didn't have a source so I took a quick look at the first page or two of Google. (By the way, I don't believe I said "vast majority." I think I said "vast numbers." But even so, that was an error on my part. Vast numbers is far too vague and I apologize.)

Pew polls from 2001 found 59 percent of Americans had a favorable opinion of Muslim Americans two months after the attacks compared to 45 percent in March of that year, and that the biggest improvement was among conservative Republicans.

Cooperman credited the increase to Bush's outreach to show the Muslim community as a religion of peace.

Mistrust of Muslims has grown in recent years. A Pew poll released in August found the number of Americans with a favorable view of Islam was 30 percent, down from 41 percent in 2005.

www.reuters.com...

This is an article reporting on a poll in the UK. By "young," they mean 18-24 year-olds.

Just three in 10 respondents said they thought that Muslims as a group were doing enough to defeat extremism in their communities. But nearly half (48%) of young people regarded Islam as a peaceful religion, compared to 27% who disagreed.

The poll was commissioned in the wake of the murder of Army drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich, southeast London. The two suspects are radical Muslims and there has been a sharp rise in anti-Muslim incidents such as attacks on mosques since.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

So even after the Woowich murder, about half of the British young thought Islam was a peaceful religion.

I suppose I could do a little serious digging if you thought it was important. As I said, "vast numbers" is too easily misunderstood to be useful, and I'm sorry. Perhaps "large numbers?"

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
...... aaaaaand this terrorist (rebel) attack on innocent children is now lost to history
and will be forgotten. No interest. No one cares. The media didn't bother telling it.
Those that Obama wanted us to go to war for ... eating dead humans and murdering
school children .... ugh.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The problem really is no one cares. There is no major outcry against the Obama administration from the Christians in this country on these grounds.

The Wahabis have promised so much worse than we have yet seen... they are promising once they win to put all their enemies through an actual meat grinder and feed their flesh to the dogs...

If they win, every Christian, every Shia, every minority in Syria is in mortal danger... yet... the Christians in the United States have been the ones most in support of the wahabis in Syria...

Its going to get bad... really really bad... you haven't seen anything yet FlyersFan

And threads like yours, and like this here.. www.abovetopsecret.com... ... get no comment or attention...
edit on 14-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
Its going to get bad... really really bad... you haven't seen anything yet FlyersFan

I have no doubt that's true. I think that, as bad as all this is, it's just beginning.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think its called "collateral damage" like many other nations like to call these mishaps. Come on you can't call these guys murderers while give free passes to some.

All people involved int he middle east have dirty hands. And certainly not just this president.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

luciddream
All people involved int he middle east have dirty hands. And certainly not just this president.

About a year or so back there were threads about "Loyal Syrian' forces shelling villages *I forget what the civilian death toll was then.

Sad but true

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

but where is the outrage about a Christian school being bombed

Its called Denial.

People cannot handle the fact, that the Bible is correct and Albert Pikes vision of 3 world wars is spot on.

People cannot accept the fact that lunatics are killing innocent Christian children because of their faith. If they did, they will have to admit that Heaven and Hell exists and they will be accountable for every sin they have committed since they knew the difference between right and wrong.

So they stick their heads in the sand like an ostrich.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thread BUMP.

Judging by the fact that this thread has died, it just goes to prove that ATSers cannot handle the truth that Albert Pikes' World War 3 has been up-and-running since 1991 (Gulf War 1).

Come on ATSers, open up the can of worms and ask yourselves, why is the world of atheist warmongers obeying a book that ATSers regularly state was written by men ?

Why kill law abiding tax-payers (Christians) when every capitalist economy loves tax-payers ?

The demons are having a field day, possessing sinners who target Christians with intent to kill.

And still ATSers turn a blind eye. Just like the blind Germans sang louder in their church whilst the cattle trucks filled with screams ran by every Sunday heading off to Auschwitz.

top topics

join