It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Vaccine Fraud Uncovered - Researchers File False Claim Document

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well more Big Pharma dirty laundary has been exposed when former Merck virologists Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski in their shocking False Claims Act document.

What they are saying is that the vaccines did not produce the results claimed as explained in the false claim document here

Merck falsified its mumps vaccine efficacy results, say former employees

www.naturalnews.com...

These are Edward Snowden type revelations and I urge everyone to pay careful heed and remember you are being lied to and deceived by these evil companies so they can make you ill and turn you into a ill cash cow for the future indefinite.

no money in cures.the moneys in the treatment.

big pharma insider saying "A patient cured is a customer lost" Remember.Tattoo this on your arm.On your back.

As I wrote last year, " In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies."

Read the about this horrific deception and spread the information before they suppress it:-

www.naturalnews.com...

But why hasn't the con been exposed yet? Why haven't scientists announced that most of the children afflicted with measles and mumps are the very same children who were vaccinated? One study showed that 97 percent of children afflicted with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 12-11-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
S&F. This information does not suprise me at all. I have studied things that these companies do to make their meds seem better than they are by using testing procedures that make them appear better than they are. Placebos are specially chosen to increase the success figures of the drug they are used to compare to also. They have learned how to form extremely complex deception systems to make their drugs look better.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

What they are saying is that the vaccines did not produce the results claimed as explained in the false claim document here

Merck falsified its mumps vaccine efficacy results, say former employees

They've done far worse than that, but the fact you are reading this is a testament that regulatory oversight and other measures let stuff like this drip out and Merck and other companies are prosecuted.

These are Edward Snowden type revelations

No they aren't. It's regarding a singular vaccine for mumps, with low efficacy rates. This doesn't mean every vaccine doesn't work, it means Merck dumped money into something and tried to lie it's way out to make it back.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Several points to consider with this...

1) The source, have to admit my heart sank a little knowing Natural News was bringing us the low down.

Which brings me to...

2)Surely such whistleblowing Snowden proportions would have drawn in the more mainstream crowd?

3) The article doesn't state whether the children who got sick, were on their 18 month or 3 year old vaccinations, this makes a huge difference, as you only have full immunity after the second batch of vaccinations, not the first.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A building dissident group is vocalizing that vaccines are only there to protect against diseases which are caused by leaking gut... caused again by antibiotics which were not there pre 40s...

sort of fixing a problem caused by another Pharma problem....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You want a culprit for this? Finger the decline of basic morals in society.

What is being described here is a breakdown of overall culture. No amount of oversite by any outside agency would catch this and it could only be done with the personal complicity of a large group of people within the business. That means that a large number of people simply have no sense of personal ethics/morals and the overall climate of where they work is so ethically and morally challenged that it allows/forces them to keep their silence.

Sadly, you will find that this is becoming a decay all throughout the world no matter what kind of company or business you are talking about. It's too bad so many think of those morals as icky, passé things.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

solargeddon
reply to post by boncho

Several points to consider with this...

1) The source, have to admit my heart sank a little knowing Natural News was bringing us the low down.

Which brings me to...

2)Surely such whistleblowing Snowden proportions would have drawn in the more mainstream crowd?

3) The article doesn't state whether the children who got sick, were on their 18 month or 3 year old vaccinations, this makes a huge difference, as you only have full immunity after the second batch of vaccinations, not the first.

1) The source, have to admit my heart sank a little knowing Natural News was bringing us the low down on Einstein's Theory of Relativity and the new equation E=mc2.

Did you bother to click on the blue hyperlinks?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They've done far worse than that, but the fact you are reading this is a testament that regulatory oversight and other measures let stuff like this drip out and Merck and other companies are prosecuted.

This is what I like about you, boncho. Ever the optimist, you are. My question on these revelations is always, if they're telling me this much. How much are they not telling me?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by boncho

This is what I like about you, boncho. Ever the optimist, you are. My question on these revelations is always, if they're telling me this much. How much are they not telling me?

Well, who are you talking about, Natural News? They failed to mention this is a case from two private citizens.

But an attorney for the plaintiffs argued that the core of the issue was that Merck altered and withheld data on the vaccine's efficacy in order to sell it to the government, and that they simply needed to demonstrate that Merck concealed key data.

“Why would Merck go to the extreme extent of falsifying and manipulating the data it they didn't themselves believe this would have affected the government's purchase?” Gordon Schnell of Constantine Cannon LLP said.

And even though Merck tried to have the case thrown out, the government kept it in play to see the outcome:

She specifically rejected Merck's claims that the suit should be dismissed because private citizens cannot bring False Claims Act cases stemming from fraud against the FDA, arguing that this finding would impede the government's fraud enforcement efforts.

www.law360.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This doesn't surprise me at all, I could tell you some horror stories about doctors and their "solutions" are lack of them. It all filters down however from Big Pharma. There is only one set of simple rules you have to remember;

1. All medication/products from big pharma is/are concentrated physical poison or designed to extend treatment.
2. All information from government is mental poison, period.

That's about it, if you don't want to be poisoned, seek natural remedies and separate yourself as far as possible from government and the mass media.

There is no virtue in being sane or conforming in an insane world.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Perhaps you could point out me how the Einstein bit about relativity has been added to what I wrote?

As I haven't a clue how you can quote that....it isn't in my post.

As for the vaccines effectiveness, you do know the vaccine does not provide 100% life long immunity don't you.

I caught German measles at 10 years old, to be fair, I was only a year off of my Rubella vaccine at the time, so immunity lasted a fair while, never caught measles or mumps.

Interestingly enough, once you have had german measles you are immune for life (well the unborn feotus won't suffer any ill-effects) I know this because I am not immune to German measles, but I carry the anti-body from infection, looks like that second injection only lasted about 18 years.

When I spoke to the GP surgery, at the time I was pregnant with my second child, I learnt the Ruella vaccine only gives a number of years immunity, this is why women are tested during pregnancy...to determine if they are still immune.

The uptake of MMR subsided with the claims of the vaccine beling linked to autism amongst other things, I don't think the drug companies receive any benefit in making it fail, as cases of those diseases rose quite readily, due to low uptake of the MMR vaccine.

But hey each to their own.

Oh, by the way...no I didn't bother to click all the blue hyperlinks!

There is a lot of mis-informtion on the web, this is one area where personal experience has overriden my curious nature.

edit on 12-11-2013 by solargeddon because: Poorly written bits

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well, who are you talking about, Natural News? They failed to mention this is a case from two private citizens.

All the sources. NN included. And of course, just as suspected. Not all information was given in the article. NN is one of those sites we always have to vet it seems. They frequently leave out little *minor* details. lol.

Interesting move by the gov there.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wow! What an interesting and yet extremely disturbing find. Just goes to prove that some people, as well as most corporations, will do anything for money.

F&S, Thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It hurts when you hear people you love saying they are going to get vaccinated for influenza and you know deep down yourself the human body is perfectly made to resist such basic virus.

If people would take care of their health and level of happiness/energy in life, maintaining the level of stress very low at any moment, only then they would understand we don't need to put semi-dead virus into our body to be well in life. How hard are these multi-billionaire evil corporations laughing at us, I'm wondering?

And I'm not even saying vaccines doesn't work, because we all know how their basic principle works, and it makes sense, I'm simply claiming that pharmaceutical industries haven't our best interests at heart.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

It hurts when you hear people you love saying they are going to get vaccinated for influenza and you know deep down yourself the human body is perfectly made to resist such basic virus.

It hurts when people fail to study history and realize that the flu used to wipe out a lot of people. Or look even at current numbers and realize it still causes quite a bit of death (in people with weak immune systems):

Seasonal epidemics
Influenza epidemics occur yearly during autumn and winter in temperate regions. Illnesses result in hospitalizations and deaths mainly among high-risk groups (the very young, elderly or chronically ill). Worldwide, these annual epidemics result in about three to five million cases of severe illness, and about 250 000 to 500 000 deaths.

www.who.int...

Mind you, the third world is not that good at even tallying flu deaths.

So even if you think the WHO is lying, you can bet there are still a high number out there fearing the flu.

Also considering variations of the Flu nearly killed off 3-5% of the entire world's population, I am pretty sure the virus deserves more respect than you offer it.

And I'm not even saying vaccines doesn't work, because we all know how their basic principle works, and it makes sense, I'm simply claiming that pharmaceutical industries haven't our best interests at heart.

And people that tell us not to take vaccines do? Odd how they all have organizations and agendas of their own, and they don't set up little medicine free hippy compounds and lead by example.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

boncho
reply to post by St0rD

It hurts when people fail to study history and realize that the flu used to wipe out a lot of people. Or look even at current numbers and realize it still causes quite a bit of death (in people with weak immune systems):

Seasonal epidemics
Influenza epidemics occur yearly during autumn and winter in temperate regions. Illnesses result in hospitalizations and deaths mainly among high-risk groups (the very young, elderly or chronically ill). Worldwide, these annual epidemics result in about three to five million cases of severe illness, and about 250 000 to 500 000 deaths.

www.who.int...

Mind you, the third world is not that good at even tallying flu deaths.

So even if you think the WHO is lying, you can bet there are still a high number out there fearing the flu.

Also considering variations of the Flu nearly killed off 3-5% of the entire world's population, I am pretty sure the virus deserves more respect than you offer it.

And people that tell us not to take vaccines do? Odd how they all have organizations and agendas of their own, and they don't set up little medicine free hippy compounds and lead by example.

It hurts when people fail to study history and how money and greed works. Of course a lot of people are dying from influenza all around the world. Does that mean we have to inject ourselves with all sort of chemicals with hope of a better life? I can agree with some people getting the influenza vaccine, but the way it is right now, a LOT of people get it when they wouldn't need it at all.

Also, anxiety kills more people than you could ever imagine, cause cancers and diseases, makes people sad and kill themselves, and all of our modern society is based on it. Those who controls us know this and don't give a #, in fact they encourage it, and instead of trying to make a more peaceful and just world, they will make sure we work more and more, put our bodies near exhaustion and our immune system to the ground and then inject us miracle elixirs for our health, because you know, they care so much about us.

Oh and you know what the third world value more than vaccines or any crap these billionaire corporations promote and sell? It is food and water. Do you know how many people hunger kills every year (an insight: 25 000/day)? Why am I asking this anyway, nobody cares.

Don't you think we should put all of the money and ressources used to bring these debatable vaccines on the market into another area?
It's hard for me to believe you don't at least acknowledge these pharmaceutical industries are making HUGE money over our diseases and can't wait to get more. God knows just how much they want us to get their vaccine and drug pills, I know this because I work at the hospital and actually having to face an aggressive influenza vaccination campaign for several days where I'm working at as we speak.

We could even go deeper and talk about the drug industry and how many useless pills are given to people every seconds... but that would be meaningless. Because, just like you said, I'm only 'thinking' the pharmaceutical complex is using us for their own interests.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Vaccines are the biggest hoax in medicine, those who prescribe to the science of vaccines are highly deluded and brain washed, the cycle will continue tho because the crooks run the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

breadinspector
Vaccines are the biggest hoax in medicine, those who prescribe to the science of vaccines are highly deluded and brain washed, the cycle will continue tho because the crooks run the world.

I'm curious where the scientific evidence is for this? Because for years, the vaccine industry has been pumping out paper after paper supporting their conclusions, and if it is so easy to lie, to fake the data, why not simply make up a lying paper that denounces vaccines, showing them to be a total fraud.

Why haven't the anti-vax creators thought of this? And why every attempt by them to do this, it comes up as complete bunk?

Odd.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
vaccines may have made a difference in the past i am not so sure any more...what does not add up is that doctors make money out of this industry......just like Ritalin..... ADHD was rare until doctors conveniently found a way to make money from prescribing the drug and boohay every second kid has attention deficit issues....

western medicine treats the symptoms and not the root cause of the problem it is a massive fail....like alot of other industries when it is for profit curing people makes no sense from a financial point of view ...money has corrupted core values and we get left with the bottom line......when money is more important than health it is hard to trust the source of information that is jammed in our faces

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

beckybecky
These are Edward Snowden type revelations and I urge everyone to pay careful heed and remember you are being lied to and deceived by these evil companies so they can make you ill and turn you into a ill cash cow for the future indefinite.

Star and flag just for that. I've been trying to tell people that for years!

The amount of people that believe these corporations love and care for us and are not motivated by profit, but, motivated by the idea of putting themselves out of business makes me start to believe spells are real, as surely no sane human could possibly be that stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join