It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails a HOAX.... So who is responsible and Why are there so many sources of Information?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

When someone does take the time to follow the debunker argument to its' root, wading through studies and unfamiliar language, it is ignored. Because the arguments are long and winding and deliberately misleading.

I guess the unfamiliar language is called science, so is it easier to ignore things than it is to learn it?

Can you provide an example of the deliberate misleading?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
There is indeed a variation in our climate that has been unaccounted for... I postulate that it has been caused by geo-engineering, Chemtrails just so happen to be the perfect medium by which to propagate such a mechanic.

Perhaps you would like to explain the mechanics and mathematics of how chemtrails are "perfect" for the observed variation?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

totallackey
reply to post by OneFreeMan

If the aviation industry knows about this effect, as it surely does, would it not make
sense to try and lessen the possibility of this unwanted disturbance to normal weather
patterns by getting the different flights to fly as close as possible to and parallel to
trails already left by previously passing aircraft?

What makes you think the contrails left by jets is an "unwanted disturbance to normal weather patterns..."? You realize the only reason why you see the contrails at all is because of the current weather conditions, correct?

But the 'contrails' spread out to join other 'contrails' to artificially cover what would
have otherwise been a clearer bluer sky had the 'contrails' not been present and spaced out.
Are you saying you prefer artificially induced cloudy to naturally blue skies?

I am saying contrails are a result of weather conditions and jet flight interaction.

Jet traffic has increased. Jet traffic already follows pretty standard traffic routes, much the same as "roadways," in the sky.

I prefer not to fly. Other people do.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by Korg Trinity

First: your questions are posed assuming that the hoax is chemtrails. The hoax is actually outrageously persistent contrails. No such thing exists or has ever existed.

Outrageously long contrails have existed since powered flight. It's been studied for decades. If you venture to a library, there are book written about the phenomenon that are from back in the 50's.

I understand you have a deep need to feel like a champion of some cause, but if you are intelligent, and wish to not mislead people, I do suggest you at the very least, look into your above statement. It can be independently verified. You can even take a large group of chemtrail believers to the library with you for safety. Then you can all be enlightened together.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Some people do not want to deal in facts, but let's list a few.

For all of these chemtrails there would have to be specialized aircraft for dispersemet, so who is building them and where are they being stored?

Some guy making $8.50 per hour is having to fill these special chemical tanks on-board these special aircraft, where are they?

And how are these chemtrails any different than a contrail? I have seen a B-1 bomber take-off and leave a contrail before getting halfway down the runway.

There is no way that all of these people would keep their mouth shut about chemtrails and how they are part of it. But there are people that will create some alias and make-up stories that are generally provable to be wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
By Oouthere

For all of these chemtrails there would have to be specialized aircraft for dispersemet, so who is building them and where are they being stored? Some guy making $8.50 per hour is having to fill these special chemical tanks on-board these special aircraft, where are they?
reply to post by Oouthere

The theory usually states that it is regular jetliners dispersing the chemtrails and as stated there ARE no minimum wage fuel jockeys coming forward to `blow the whistle` which is very suspect. I know if I was making that kind of wage I would definately say something as there is no price for me to poison family or friends like they claim EVERYONE involved with the airline industry is.

edit on 11 06 13 by nergalbanda1 because: Names didn`t appear with quotes

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join