It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails a HOAX.... So who is responsible and Why are there so many sources of Information?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Could the debunkers and people whom do not believe in Chemtrails please explain who they think is responsible for this hoax?

I do not believe one single entity is responsible for this hoax. I believe it is misunderstanding of atmospheric conditions and advances in aviation (on the part of many people).

Also, why is there so many sources of information on Chemtrails and where are they originating from???

What constitutes "many?" Two, three, four...twenty? Regardless of the number, not one of these sources has been demonstratively sufficient to prove chemtrails. They are originating from the minds of people either incapable of understanding the science of contrails or deliberate in their attempts to mislead the public. And, despite the howling, protestations, begging, pleading, tantrums, etc., the persons making the claims stating chemtrails are real must:
1. Solidly define what is a chemtrail (i.e. chemical composition, shape, color, etc.);
2. Solidly define who is responsible for a chemtrail (pilots, specific craft, suppliers, etc.);
3. Solidly define when are chemtrails present (i.e., time, date, etc.)
4. Solidly define where chemtrails are present (i.e., atmospheric conditions, height, etc.)
In addition, there are NOT that many sites or people debunking chemtrails. Most people do not care, for one...they are more aware of the need to live for the day and take care of more important business, like working, eating, sleeping, and basic hygiene...The ones who debunk are typically people who know the science behind weather and aircraft mechanics, have been professionally employed in some airline or weather related field, and/or generally do not like to see utter nonsense plastered on the Internet...I am one of the latter "or," posters...I find it utterly stupid to believe in chemtrails, especially since there is no evidence.

What would be to gain from a hoax and more importantly whom is gaining from the hoax?

Money from people easily duped. I believe it was PT Barnum who stated, "There is a sucker born every minute." In the case of people who choose to believe the crapola trotted out on these chemtrail websites, they are the ones to whom PT Barnum was referring when he uttered this classic line.

You have been one of the big proponents of the argument, "You cannot prove chemtrails do not exist." At the very same time, you have the temerity to close your posts with the word, "Peace." Just a pleasant suggestion. Drop one or the other...The argument you put forth and the state of existence you wish or believe you possess and wish upon others are truly not compatible and cannot coexist.

Finally, if you believe in your argument or case for chemtrails so much, then, as I have so often stated here in this forum, RUN, do not walk, to the nearest courthouse. PRESENT that argument to the judge upon filing a civil suit against the chemtrailers! YOU ONLY NEED TO MEET A 51 % BAR OF PROOF! If you do even this, I will give you credit. If you win, you would be a FREAKING HERO and I (and perhaps the other debunkers) would worship the ground upon which you walk.
edit on 12-11-2013 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I think the 1991 Mt. Pinatubo eruption got the idea rolling for the global warming freaks to push for a man made program that would mimic the volcano. Temperatures dropped a whopping 1 degree as a result, so the chem-trail idea was born. Surely they can do better than mother nature! That time frame also lines up nicely with the "United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED), also known as the Rio Summit, Rio Conference, and Earth Summit (Portuguese: ECO-92 [ˈɛku no̞ˈvẽtɐ j ˈdojʃ]), was a major United Nations conference held in Rio de Janeiro from 3 June to 14 June 1992."
en.wikipedia.org...

That mess has lots of climate change bs in there, and plans on how to modify the weather. Agenda 21

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Uncinus
I'm Mick West, I'd be happy to answer any additional questions about my sites, but I think it's largely covered above. I'm a retired video game company owner (we did Tony Hawk), and I spend $1 a day of my own money. It's a hobby.

There's no need, I have looked at some of your threads that do try to start a dialogue on the subject. Frankly, more and more I am convinced this is not the place. There is a problem, and an observed problem with aircraft exhaust, and it has been known for a long time, the question is, has that knowledge been used for the good, or being used in a diverse way?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Pinatubo was not necessary...

first, everyone knows that clouds, during the daylight hours, reduce the amount of heat from the Sun reaching the ground. During the night, clouds act as a blanket to keep the warmth "in."

Second, the effects of the eruption of Krakatoa were accurately documented worldwide and this occurred in 1883.

Global climate[edit]
In the year following the eruption, average global temperatures fell by as much as 1.2 °C (2.2 °F).[citation needed] Weather patterns continued to be chaotic for years, and temperatures did not return to normal until 1888.[citation needed] The eruption injected an unusually large amount of sulfur dioxide (SO2) gas high into the stratosphere, which was subsequently transported by high-level winds all over the planet. This led to a global increase in sulfuric acid (H2SO4) concentration in high-level cirrus clouds. The resulting increase in cloud reflectivity (or albedo) would reflect more incoming light from the sun than usual, and cool the entire planet until the suspended sulfur fell to the ground as acid precipitation.[12][citation needed]

Tambora, an even bigger volcanic blast, occurred in 1815.

In the spring and summer of 1815, a persistent dry fog was observed in the northeastern United States. The fog reddened and dimmed the sunlight, such that sunspots were visible to the naked eye. Neither wind nor rainfall dispersed the "fog". It was identified as a stratospheric sulfate aerosol veil.[6] In summer 1816, countries in the Northern Hemisphere suffered extreme weather conditions, dubbed the Year Without a Summer.

So, anyone with any sort of basic knowledge or reading skills could have put two and two together when it comes to subject suplhur aerosols and climate. However, the idea that planes could even approach the output of any of these volcanoes in terms of output is absurd...adding any amount of chemical intended to increase the levels of sulphur in the exhaust of the planes' engines would very likely damage the engines beyond repair.
edit on 12-11-2013 by totallackey because: further content

edit on 12-11-2013 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Iqarus
reply to post by Metaphysique

DIDNT WE JUST CATCH YOU DOCTORING EVIDENCE YESTERDAY

Yes i think we did... your credibillity is at a cool zero me lad.

but i gues some people never stop trying to scam others...

then what prevents you from alerting the moderators?

a cold sub-zero cred perhaps ?

but I guess some people will always attempt pissing up a rope.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm a retired video game company owner (we did Tony Hawk),

And I have to say thank you for those, as they were well used in my younger days.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

then what prevents you from alerting the moderators?

It's no fun that way..

Seems you had some questions for Mr. West?

Don't be shy he won't bite, so go ahead ask...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

totallackey

Pinatubo was not necessary...first, everyone knows that clouds, during the daylight hours, reduce the amount of heat from the Sun reaching the ground. During the night, clouds act as a blanket to keep the warmth "in."

Yes but clouds are too normal and everyday to impress the global warming nuts. A volcano really set off a light bulb in their sick minds. They discovered the bright idea of filtering the sunlight completely, all the time.

"The main purpose of solar radiation management seek to reflect sunlight and thus reduce global warming. The ability of stratospheric sulfate aerosols to create a global dimming effect has made them a possible candidate for use in geo-engineering projects."

"Making the emitting of CO2 illegal"

"Another option is to replace the emission reduction-positive approach[clarification needed] proposed with the Kyoto protocol and its successor with an emitted GHG-negative approach.[clarification needed]

Scientist Ken Caldeira has proposed making the emitting of CO2 illegal."
en.wikipedia.org...

Mad scientist wants CO2 emissions illegal!!!!
"The question is: in the U.S. and the world, how much CO2 is produced, per year, by an average man and women through the life-giving function of breathing?"

"Per the EPA, the average person, through the natural process of breathing, produces approximately 2.3 pounds (1 kg) of CO2 per day or 365 kg per year." (Source: www.epa.gov...)
barryonenergy.wordpress.com...

Can you see how twisted these people are? They want to make it illegal for people to breathe! Kill all the useless breathers, save the planet!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I do not want to get started on the topic of global warming as it is not the actual subject of the thread. I only responded to your Pinatubo picture in order to demonstrate the knowledge concerning volcanic eruptions and the resultant effect on global climate is not a good argument for chemtrails (in fact, it is a great argument against their existence).

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Effect on Sunlight, Sky, and Clouds

"Managing solar radiation using aerosols or cloud cover would change the ratio between direct and indirect solar radiation. This may affect plant life[84] and solar energy.[85] There will be a significant effect on the appearance of the sky from aerosol projects, notably a hazing of blue skies and a change in the appearance of sunsets.[86] Aerosols may affect the formation of clouds, especially cirrus clouds."
en.wikipedia.org...

1.Hazy blue skies? Check
2.Faulty sunsets? Check
3.Fake cirrus clouds? Check

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Those effects are known to happen through many other reasons - eg pollution is a basic one that has ben around for 200 years. Volcanic eruptions are another that are het case in point.

so although SRM by aerosol spraying WOULD cause those - the fact that those exist is not actually evidence that such spraying is happening.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
FBI BOSS confirms CHEMTRAILS!

Mr.Gunderson has been removed from the game, his story is very interesting...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Scientist Ken Caldeira has proposed making the emitting of CO2 illegal."
en.wikipedia.org...

When you see something like this in Wikipedia I find it is a good idea to look at what ACTUALLY said in the reference given.

what he actually says in that referenceis:

But the reason I’m concerned about geoengineering is because I am so concerned about greenhouse gas emissions, and so, again, I’m in favor of essentially making greenhouse gas-emitting devices illegal.

I hope you can see eth difference between "making the emitting of CO2 illegal" and "making greenhouse gas-emitting devices illegal"

Can you see how twisted these people are? They want to make it illegal for people to breathe! Kill all the useless breathers, save the planet!

I can see how twisted that would appear to someone who did not realize that the wiki text misrepresents what he said.

but now you know it is not true you can calm down a bit.

Wiki can be a great place to find info - but as above IMO it is a good idea to check where the info in the text comes from, and use het source rather than the article.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

totallackey

I do not want to get started on the topic of global warming as it is not the actual subject of the thread. I only responded to your Pinatubo picture in order to demonstrate the knowledge concerning volcanic eruptions and the resultant effect on global climate is not a good argument for chemtrails (in fact, it is a great argument against their existence).

This article backs up my assumption that the Mt. Pinatubo eruption did spur these "scientists" to brainstorm the idea of solar radiation management (chem-cloud cover). Arguing that chem-trails are something separate from SRM is evading the topic. Aircraft are the delivery system used to place "small particles" in the atmosphere. Read here and you'll see.

"What can be done? One idea is to counteract warming by tossing small particles into the stratosphere (above where jets fly). This strategy may sound far-fetched, but it has the potential to cool the earth within months."

"Mount Pinatubo, a volcano in the Philippines that erupted in 1991, showed how it works. The eruption resulted in sulfate particles in the stratosphere that reflected the sun’s rays back to space, and as a consequence the earth briefly cooled."

"If we could pour a five-gallon bucket’s worth of sulfate particles per second into the stratosphere, it might be enough to keep the earth from warming for 50 years. Tossing twice as much up there could protect us into the next century."

"A 1992 report from the National Academy of Sciences suggests that naval artillery, rockets and aircraft exhaust could all be used to send the particles up. The least expensive option might be to use a fire hose suspended from a series of balloons. Scientists have yet to analyze the engineering involved, but the hurdles appear surmountable."
www.nytimes.com...

I'm trying to explain what the most logical reason is for chem-trails are. And the least nefarious reason I can come up with is to slow the mythical "global warming." There are much more evil purposes for them, but I'll not go there now...

(post by Metaphysique removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Metaphysique
I need only adhere to T&C and set you up to expose yourselves by exposing your fallacious arguments and pointing out your contradictions and your actions,

what actions are those?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails

is the topic....this is not about bickering and attacking each other.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

'nuff said???

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here is a screen capture of a Wikipedia photo of chem-trails. Take notice under the photo for the word chem-trail in red type. I underlined it 3 times for extra clarity. Whenever I see links in red that have been removed from Wikipedia, I suspect something is being censored. It means at one time there was a Wikipedia article on chem-trails, but someone had it removed. Also take notice that this is a NASA photo, and it was originally titled chem-trails.

en.wikipedia.org...:Sfc.contrail.1.26.01.JPG
Wikipedia notice saying chem-trail article was deleted.

Wikipedia renames chem-trails article, now it's called chem-trails conspiracy theory. Oh OK it's a conspiracy! Sure!

commons.wikimedia.org...:Chemtrails
If you click on the chem-trails conspiracy theory link, there are some laboratory results and images from H.R. 2977 dated 10/02/2001 that has chem-trails written in the bill. Here are links for the images.
upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

This is in Spanish I think, but the picture tells the story enough for me to comprende. Notice NASA in url?
upload.wikimedia.org...
AER Inc. is involved with the above link. Here is their website.
www.aer.com...
These are the lab results on snow and water samples.
upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

Here's a really interesting pdf on chem-trails that was hidden by Wikipedia.
gmi.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 12-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: pdf

edit on 12-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: AER Inc.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Wow That article is very impressive. I tried looking up who had started the Chemtrail dren to explain to the Op but couldn`t find his name but you have found something even MORE indepth then what I had awhile ago to debunk this laughable theory. Good on you.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join