It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scuttling Middle East Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Interesting analysis from Lendman about the Zionist plot in the middle east..

Washington abhors it. So does Israel. Policies assure measures to advance it fail. So-called Israeli/Palestinian peace talks are dead on arrival. They continue despite no chance for success.

Washington’s war on Syria rages out-of-control. So-called US peace overtures ring hollow. American arms and munitions flow freely to insurgent invaders.

Efforts to normalize relations with Iran are rigged. They’re manipulated to fail.

Read the rest

Say what you like about Lendman but he, in my opinion, always hits the nail on the head.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Israel exploits instability. “Today” said Yinon, “we suddenly face immense opportunities for transforming the situation thoroughly and this we must do in the coming decade. Otherwise we shall not survive as a state.”

Too bad there is no way to confirm that. Instability is easy to exploit however waiting until the 'coming decade' is not the experience I have had with radicals in Israel. Too me they seem to be more of a 'tomorrow' crowd rather than a lets wait until next week.

One must wonder how difficult it must be to keep the finger 'off the button'. Like the old southern statement "kill'em all and let God sort it out"

What's a few warheads here and there.

new topics

join