It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is paying $500 per Dead US Soldier!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Quote from Persian,
Since you have so much info about occupying Iran, would you tell us how US is going to invade Iran? Do you have any info about Iranians military hardware and their number of soldiers?

Here is a link for info on Iran, its from the CIA world fact book.

www.odci.gov...

Take the info how ever you like, Its the CIA and their credibility is some what in question at this time

[edit on 17-11-2004 by SIRR1]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Of couse you would ask that persian, you know as well as I do I dont have that data. And niether do you. But we can make some educated guesses here. In all honesty, it wouldnt matter what the Iranians had, they could have bought the best of the best from anywhere in the world and its still not as good, or at the very best at par with our capabilities. What they actually have is moot.

Not if, but when, a US led attack on Iran happens, Irans air and ground to air capabilities would be nuetralized within the first 24 hours. The second phase is massive guided and unguided bombings of facilites accosiated with any offensive ability. The second phase would last anywhere between a few days and a few weeks. The point is the US would have 100% ownership of the skies and can choose targets at will. Once this is the case, its only a matter of time after that.

Hey, Im not advocating all this, im just speaking my thoughts about it. Its going to happen. I assure you. Heck, tried to vote this policy out of office but I failed.

Three years from right now. Trust me.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Bad link, maybe you should fix that to help your point...

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Though i am usually opposed to bogus neocon intelligence, i would, out of strategical reasons, tend to support the OP's claim. Let right-wing americans go berserk on iran. Iran is too strong to be invaded by the US, and will kick their butt.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
This is Bull S**T!...

story.news.yahoo.com.../usnews/20041115/ts_usnews/specialreporttheiranconnection

Well we have seen how accurate British and US intelligence agencies are

/endsarcasm

So because some religious zealot in Iran might have given incentive, we shoul wage war against a whole country?!?

So because the Pope is forbidding people in Africa (and elsewhere) to use condoms in the fight against aids, we should think all Italians are mass murderers?

Blobber

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Blobber]

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Blobber]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And so the cycle of propaganda and allusion begins....

Let's deconstruct all of these before hand please; this is not a war that will be won so easily this time around.

Deep

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It is in Irans best interest that they prevent a democracy from being installed in neigboring Iraq.

What's so great about a deMOCKracy in the first place? How do you expect the Iraqies to bode well with a system of goverenment utterly alien to them?

Deep

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, Nov 5 (IPS) - An influential foreign-policy neo-conservative with longstanding ties to top hawks in the administration of President George W Bush has laid out what he calls ''a checklist of the work the world will demand of this president and his subordinates in a second term.''

The list, which begins with the destruction of Fallujah in Iraq and ends with the development of ''appropriate strategies'' for dealing with threats posed by China, Russia and ''the emergence of a number of aggressively anti-American regimes in Latin America,'' also calls for ''regime change'' in Iran and North Korea.

ipsnews.net...

Published on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 by the Brownsville Herald (Texas)
Government Looking at Military Draft Lists
by Alma Walzer
With continuing war in Iraq and U.S. armed forces dispersed to so many other locations around the globe, Americans may be wondering if compulsory military service could begin again for the first time since the Vietnam War era.

The Selective Service System (SSS) and the U.S. Department of Education now are gearing up to compare their computer records, to make sure all men between the ages of 18 and 25 who are required to register for a military draft have done so.
www.commondreams.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join