It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man given 14-hour anal cavity search & colonoscopy after rolling through stop sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This story appears to be a few days old now but to my amazement I couldn't find it posted anywhere in ATS (correct me if I am wrong). Just watch the video below and you wont believe what you are hearing.

For those unable to watch the video here is a quick summary:

DEMING, NM -- A man has filed a lawsuit stating that a traffic stop led to a series of forced medical procedures when a police officer thought he was clenching his butt cheeks. His lawsuit says that without his consent, he was taken to a medical facility and where he was forcibly X-rayed multiple times, sedated, given several enemas, required to give multiple stool samples, subjected to fingers penetrating his anus during multiple cavity searches, followed by an actual colonoscopy where cameras probed his intestines for drugs. The startling 14-hour ordeal failed to find any contraband inside his body.

And after all that now the medical center is actually trying to bill this guy for the 14 hours of violation he was forced to undergo! In fact the search wasn't even legal because they had to take him to a medical center outside the county where the warrant wasn't valid since the first medical center they took him to refused to search his anal cavity for ethical reasons.

1) He repeatedly asked for a lawyer to be present, they refused him that right because they said he wasn`t under arrest yet. 2) The warrant was good for the county he was picked up in, but the Gila Medical center is across the county line so technically they had no warrant. And 3) The warrant stated it was valid until 10:00 p.m. the day he was detained, but the medical record shows they were still searching him at 2:00 a.m. the next morning. 4) The dog that alerted on him is supposed to be certified every year. It`s at least 2 years since it`s been certified in that state and apparently has a history of giving false alerts.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm sorry mate but your wrong. In Posse Comitatus it's right below this new thread.

previous thread

As you can imagine, it's been a big topic here.

Just ask for a 404
sorry.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Ahh crap, thanks for the link, I haven't been on ATS much recently so I must have missed it. Probably didn't come up in the search because I searched "14-hour" and "anal examination". I should have known that searching "rectal probe" would have got me more results. Lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

LOL yes OF COURSE you should have known 'rectal probe' was the correct search term.
Geez!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I first seen this on the The Young Turk, I dont remember them mentioning the medical bills. Not that I would expect them to either.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
*scribbles post-it note, to self*

Do not roll through stop signs! There are 'consequences'...

Å99

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

OK Bud, you make sure my pets are fed, I'm going in (adjusts snorkel & flippers).

top topics

join