Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Star of Bethlehem : The date of Jesus birth and death in the stars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
There was a thread on this video I believe, but the links are broken and I wanted to share this with those interested in bible prophecy and how the stars in the sky lined up just as prophesied to show the date of Jesus / Yeshua birth or conception and his death on the cross, and the bonus video that shows if you viewed the earth from the moon at the moment of his death the earth was in the heart of the Ram a type for Messiah as his life was shut down:

In this video you will see amazing star maps that line up perfectly with scripture. On the day Jesus died, there was a blood moon on April 3, 33 AD and this is proven by astrological programs that have the stars and planets mapped using Kepler's mathematics that scientists use today to send rockets out into space for long journeys like those to Mars. While the people saw a blood moon, had you been standing on the moon at 3 pm April 3, 33 AD, you would have seen this:

The most amazing thing though is that God set the stars and planets into motion millions or billions of years ago and yet he had it all timed perfectly. The heavens truly do declare the glory of God.

Isa 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Psa 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psa 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
Psa 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Psa 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

I can't help but wonder if this is why the masons love the number 33 and 9, look at that date!

If you want to read more as the video does not contain all the research, you can visit the site.
edit on 12-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Michael Heiser explains the date of Messiah's birth, that only one 80 minute window on Septermber 11, 3 BC fits the bible perfectly, and now we also know why this day is a time of disaster for Lucifer and those who seek to bring in his kingdom and why they might pick that date to make it a day of fear for us when in truth it is the greatest day ever for it was when Messiah Yeshua was born!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yea I saw that. Pretty neat way to study astrology.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Saving to watch later, thanks. It's pretty common knowledge among most uncommon people that Jesus wasn't born on December 25th and that Christians wanted to plant their flag on the Solstice and other holidays to lessen their hold on people so they could "grab 'em for Jesus", but to pinpoint an exact date other then Christmas would mean buying more gifts, and all the nonsense with the trees and the blow up balloons on the lawn. I'm surprised capitalists haven't thought of that idea. Or have they (remembering "Christmas in July sales")?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

No, you would NOT have seen this:

As this is a stylized, photoshopped picture with the astrological symbol airbrushed in to look cool.

Anyone standing in the moon would see the earth eclipsed by the sun every month, on the new moon. Anyone born or dying on anywhere on the earth, during a new moon for hundreds of years, would have the very same auspice for their life or death.

Additionally, I'm pretty sure the "Star of Bethlehem" was the retelling of Caesar's Comet, the comet of 44 B.C.E. that deified Julius Caesar the Christos into a God.

edit on 12-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
over the course of years i have read many of these articles which try to pinpoint the Jesus birth-date and the crucifixion date.... both dates are associated with celestial noteworthy events

all i conclude is that the Jesus story is the story of a myth man
and generalizations were made about the birth-death dates events that are trying to make the Jesus tale seem credible...but by close examination there had to have been great liberties taken to try to fit the celestial events into the lifetime of Jesus----

(they are trying to shoehorn Jesus into the time frame which uses the celestial events of a rare Planet Alignment & a Passover eclipse as the bookends of the life of the Jesus Myth)
Alas----the celestial time window won't ever reconcile with the life-of-Jesus-&-his-ministry saga

NOTE: take the lifetime of the late Pope John-Paul II... the 'fact' that he was born on an Eclipse and died on an eclipse is a manipulated 'truth' he died way before that solar eclipse, but the Church waited for a long time to inter his body (in other words 'bury him') on the Solar eclipse... for the purpose of giving his life time a aura of mystery & awe of birth-&-death on Eclipse dates.... just a made up, contrived false narrative was conjured up to give the man (JP II) a saintly aura...

same thing for this Jesus story, in my book
edit on 12-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

You obviously did not watch the video. It was not a stylized Ram, it was where Ares was at the time, and the kepler software proves it, but go ahead and avoid this amazing information, one day I know you will appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

So, you see nothing in the bible prophecy of the constellations lining up exactly as they did, 2000 years ago, and there being only one 80 minute window for Rev. 12 to fit? That is us trying to shoehorn it and not finding that 2+2 = 4?

Did you watch the video?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Bethlehem didn't really exist, it's just an old name for the virgo constellation. That is why they have never found it, it didn't really exist. Even early Christians didn't actually believe in their own lies, they had stolen it from older religions, that stole it from older religions and so on and so forth.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You obviously did not watch the video. It was not a stylized Ram, it was where Ares was at the time, and the kepler software proves it, but go ahead and avoid this amazing information, one day I know you will appreciate it.

You do know that constellations don't really look like that right?

The picture is a stylized, photoshopped, airbrushed picture depicting the symbolism of the constellation of Aries, the ram. The Progression of the Equinox takes 1000's of years to complete. Aries would have been slowly moving through that sector of the sky for several hundreds of years. Therefore, anyone standing on the moon, during a monthly new moon, eclipsing the earth, would have seen such a sight, albeit, without the airbrushed in, photoshopped highlights. Generations of people would ALL have the same auspice of their births and deaths. Jesus' death would not have been "amazing" or special that way!

As you can see from this picture, the eclipsed earth isn't at the heart of the ram, but closer to it's stomach. 44 years BCE, at the time of Caesar's murder by Judas, oops, I mean Brutus, during the visitation of the comet, when Caesar was deified and supposedly resurrected, it may have appeared to be a little closer to the ram's heart.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

Right! And Nazareth wasn't a fishing village, or a city with a temple and expensive scrolls. It was a tiny land locked farming settlement, with only a few farms, and a huge graveyard, at the base of Mount Carmel, where the Nazarene Essenes were based.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So, you see nothing in the bible prophecy of the constellations lining up exactly as they did, 2000 years ago, and there being only one 80 minute window for Rev. 12 to fit? That is us trying to shoehorn it and not finding that 2+2 = 4?

Did you watch the video?

Again, due to the Progression of the Equinox, that phenomena would have appeared every day for 80 minutes for many years. The sun doesn't jump around in the sky. The sky has predictable paths, that can be "prophesied" about many hundreds of years before an event.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Pretty sure the Greek almanac is still used today, which proves your point.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
flagged to keep up with this one. It could prove to be an educating discussion from either side. if only bias wasn't involved heavily on both of those sides.......

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Your not argument doesnt make sense.

Your saying that the constellations dont actually look like that? Well of course not are you kidding me?

Sheesh. I keep seeing more and more posters like you on ATS. You argue valid view points but you use an argument thats not about the actual information presented in the OP.

I more and more start to think there really is paid shills out there.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Additionally, I'm pretty sure the "Star of Bethlehem" was the retelling of Caesar's Comet, the comet of 44 B.C.E. that deified Julius Caesar the Christos into a God.

You're "pretty sure" that two stories, which have almost nothing in common, are the same story? Comets are not stars; the one associated with Caesar occurred months after his death, not associated with his birth; it was a clear point of propaganda on the part of Augustus to signify that Caesar had become a god, no one thinks that Jesus became God, he always was; and it was not a navigational beacon, as the Star of Bethlehem was purported to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Jesus.. that was the virgin birth kid right? OK,the blog is titled conspiracies in religions, so I will have to sit back and read some of the entertainment as I look for more blogs to post on. I am almost at my twenty posts.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

You're "pretty sure" that two stories, which have almost nothing in common, are the same story?

The two stories have very much in common.

The comet was said to be a sign of deification of Caesar and the idea of his rebirth as a god on earth isn't that far flung. All the Ceasars were considered gods' representatives on earth. The cult of the Resurrection of Christos as Caesar lasted for the next 200 years, at least, and in my mind was easily co-opted into the Jesus mythology.

Comets are not stars;

And, stars don't behave like the supposed "Star of Bethlehem" either!

the one associated with Caesar occurred months after his death, not associated with his birth;

It was associated with his resurrection and deification.

Julius Caesar was the first historical Roman to be officially deified. He was posthumously granted the title Divus Iulius or Divus Julius (the divine Julius or the deified Julius) by decree of the Roman Senate on 1 January 42 BC. The appearance of a comet during games in his honour was taken as confirmation of his divinity.
en.wikipedia.org...

There are many schools of thought that combine Jesus mythology and Julius Caesar's deification.

A famous depiction of Christ’s Ascension is the Christus Helios, a late third century Roman ceiling mosaic, which is said to show Jesus as the sun god Helios (Sol or Sol Invictus) riding to heaven in his chariot. Since the historical Jesus was Julius Caesar, we find the iconographical predecessor in the first century BCE, a relief depicting the apotheosis and ascension of Caesar as Divus Iulius (“God Julius”), riding to heaven in his chariot. The main characteristics are exactly the same: god, chariot, wheel, horses with raised forelegs, plants, and the general theme of ascension. Here are the images:

It is striking that the Christ mosaic, which reiterates Caesar’s apotheosis, is found at the heart of St. Peter’s Basilica—underground beneath the central baldachin. It is even more striking that this image of Christ is in fact inside the mausoleum M, the tomb of the Julian dynasty—Julius Caesar’s family.
divusjulius.wordpress.com...

it was a clear point of propaganda on the part of Augustus to signify that Caesar had become a god, no one thinks that Jesus became God, he always was; and it was not a navigational beacon, as the Star of Bethlehem was purported to be.

Not everyone thought that Jesus was God on earth, even when he was alive or after his death. The divinity of Jesus wasn't officially adopted by the Roman Catholic Church until the Council of Nicea.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The cult of the Resurrection of Christos as Caesar lasted for the next 200 years, at least, and in my mind was easily co-opted into the Jesus mythology.

What "cult of the Resurrection of Christos as Caesar"? What is your evidence for this?

Christos is a Greek word for "anointed", as I have told you in the past, and there is no grand conspiracy surrounding Jesus being anointed and others also being anointed.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

adjensen

The cult of the Resurrection of Christos as Caesar lasted for the next 200 years, at least, and in my mind was easily co-opted into the Jesus mythology.

What "cult of the Resurrection of Christos as Caesar"? What is your evidence for this?

Christos is a Greek word for "anointed", as I have told you in the past, and there is no grand conspiracy surrounding Jesus being anointed and others also being anointed.

Here is what I think they were referring to.
www.amazon.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join