It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal terror charges filed against Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
WASHINGTON –- Several prominent media sources in Egypt are now reporting that Egyptian lawyers have filed criminal terrorism charges in the International Criminal Court against President Obama in addition to the criminal terrorism charges previously filed in Egyptian courts against the president’s half-brother Malik Obama.

Malik Obama is quickly becoming a person of interest in Egypt for his alleged management of funds for a terrorist organization based in neighboring Sudan. A group of Egyptian lawyers, meanwhile have charged President Obama with crimes against humanity for his support of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

------
Corsi is exposing the real politik behind the scenes in the disaster that is middle east politics. Malik Obama is accused of being a money man behind the brotherhood in the Egyptian takeover. Egypt seems to have filed for the Nobel prizewinner to be tried in the Hague.. The US is running out of allies in the region. This seems to be one of many witches brews cooking for Obama and crew....

www.wnd.com...
edit on 12-11-2013 by R_Clark because: link posted

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I hope they round up all of the NGO democrat funded bunch of crap that instigated and perpetuated the "arab spring" of homicide and chaos, brought to you by the democrat funded muslim brotherhood of death.

You can throw in a bunch of RINO republicans, also - namely mccain and lindsey graham.

Take them to Egypt for "renditioning". Get some info out of them - they seem to be well connected.

Maybe Russia will get involved also - they seemed to have a problem with democrat NGO people that they expelled from their country during this time.

The world needs to know that most americans are not willing to watch our gov't officials continue to create "war" - either overtly, or covertly in the world for their own personal financial benefit.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Is it just me or is it strange that this guy who filed this complaint is listed under "Faculty of Agriculture"?
Did Obama and his brother commit a crime against Egypts agriculture?

agr.asu.edu.eg...

Found him listed again under Faculty of Law. So I guess he is just a jack of all trades.
www.asu.edu.eg...

edit on 12-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The part that I found interesting in the OP's article (and I'm sure I'm just repeating what you've already read) was this:

President Obama is likely to be a subject in Morsi’s criminal trial because of evidence the Obama administration used the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to provide direct financial support to key Muslim Brotherhood political operatives, with the full knowledge and complicity of the Morsi government, as WND was first to report in August.
Criminal complaints filed at ICC

The Egyptian newspaper El Watan has reported a group of Egyptian lawyers has submitted a complaint to the International Criminal Court in The Hague, charging Obama with backing the group that incited widespread violence in Egypt both before and after what is known in Egypt as the “June 30 Revolution.” The Egyptian army coup d’état removed Morsi from the presidency July 3.

The complaint charges that Obama coordinated, incited and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes against humanity in the period from March 7 through Aug. 18 in Egypt.

I can't even pretend to know the outcome of this, but if the ICC calls on him to be examined or charged how can he walk away from an international coalition when he has been so insistent that the US needs the international community's approval for just about everything?

If he's found guilty, I think the damage to the United States might be even greater than what he could do if left in office.

Sigh . . . and this resurrects the whole "Obama is a secret Muslim" discussion. I wish we hadn't elected him.

(post by Happy1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
We certainly love to vilify our presidents in blaming them for anything, everything, and even nothing while in office and even some time after.

Regardless the face in office, or the party, the system is broken and were it not this controversy, it'd be another, or another, over and over.

Crux of the matter is, people are unhappy and love to scapegoat whoever is in office, even when whoever is in office isn't to blame where they're still trying to clean up the mess left by the last administration.

The system is broken, and instead of anyone running around with a Democrat or GOP flag, pointing fingers, making noise and causing a stink, we all really need to sit down and come to some common ground on how the old USA can be fixed so that the system isn't broken any more.

The old roll back the constitution trick won't work either because it got abused and became what we have now. Further, though they may be difficult to see, there's been positive changes in little bits and pieces.

As to the article above about Obama, and/or his brother, it's difficult to say.
The charges levelled could just very well be propaganda and empty noise similar the ridiculous rhetoric and finger pointing done by that nut job guy under the guise of ITCCS.

edit on 11/12/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Dear Happy1 (and I'm glad to see you're happy),

I have a hard time finding any area in which the United States is better off because of the President.

There has been talk of impeachment, but that won't happen. There's no reason to think Obama will be stopped by the 2014 elections, even if the Republicans take the Senate and hold the House. Perhaps the ICC is the only way to remove him from office.

But that brings up 2016 and the likely election of another Clinton. People worry about Nibaru, comets, Mayan calendars, but for some reason they can't see a greater disaster three years away.

Oh well, stay happy, Happy1.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

This isn't the nut=job at ITTCCS? or whatever - this is Egypt.

Saudi Arabia has given the US the finger - the BRICS nations are working at an alternative to the Federal Reserve/IMF/World Bank -

They are trading oil in currency other than the "almighty" USD.

What allies does the US have left after the obozo administration and the life-long RINO's in charge of stealing the american dollar away from the citizens?

The USA has been officially destroyed - we are just waiting on the fallout right now.

I hope Russia goes after the criminals in d.c.

At least I'll die knowing those bastards got what's coming to them.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Dear Charles,

I do have a normal, happy life - I love flowers, and gardening, puppies and small children - I have a lifelong mate and still have a good job and waiting for retirement - a nice home and I live in a nice town. I also have a good sense of humor.

I get angry when I'm posting because I see our country being led to immorality, sin, theivery, and destruction. And I don't see any difference between the main "political" parties - just a bunch of lying criminals. Where can we go from here?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
He never had a hope for foreign affairs. Maybe a domestic president only, but it was well known from the outset this was his weakness. Why no one reigned him in is problematic as well. Of course - the question would be could they have even if they had wanted to?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I recommend a reading comprehension check. I said:

As to the article above about Obama, and/or his brother, it's difficult to say.
The charges levelled could just very well be propaganda and empty noise similar the ridiculous rhetoric and finger pointing done by that nut job guy under the guise of ITCCS.

sim·i·lar
ˈsimələr
adjective
1. resembling without being identical.
"a soft cheese similar to Brie"
synonyms: alike, (much) the same, indistinguishable, almost identical, homogeneous, homologous.

Questions?

Now, we also have the question of propaganda. An excellent example would be almost anything coming out of North Korea. According them the "Great Leader" Kim Jong Il invented the Hamburger, the game of Golf, and was a veritable Master of any and everything he applied himself to.
There's historical precedence for this kind of megalomaniac behavior and self promotional ego inflation in Ancient Egypt, especially with Ramses II.

Whoa, back up. What was that? Egypt?
Hmm, could this imply that Egypt itself has historical precedent in making up stories for their own political gratification? Ah, but that's ancient History.

Well, considering that most every other country on the planet prints and buys its own press to some degree or another, not least of which are Middle Eastern Nations, it'd really be well worth our interests in Denying Ignorance to give this story some proper interrogation.
Anyone can make claims, even Official Claims coming out of government offices.

The USA did it with the whole WMD thing in Iraq.

Basically, NO ONE is above reproach and fantastic claims require fantastic evidence.

I enthusiastically recommend anyone and everyone conditioned for knee jerk responses to step away from the twitchy twitch reactionary temptation, stop, think, and dig into such stories in attempting to verify their credibility before buying the first thing someone, anyone tries to sell you at face value.

edit on 11/12/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Dear Happy1,

I'm very pleased for you, you've been blessed beyond most people.

As to your question, I have one fundamental suggestion. When things aren't going well, the very first step is to be able to say "We have a problem." You'll notice, in the comments of AliceBleachWhite, that he doesn't believe there is a problem. That kind of thinking deserves to be ignored. Anyone who says there isn't much of a problem can safely be left out of important discussions.

When that's accomplished, we can start looking for the problem. Unfortunately, Washington is such a mess that there isn't just one problem. What we do from there would lead us into a much longer discussion. I'm tempted to say that we should see who is in charge and assume that, other than Acts of God, the problems can be traced to them.

Politicians can do some things to help change the system, and some are trying, but for us normal folk elections are the most obvious tool. The idea that there is no difference between the right and the left is absurd. Democrats are solidly on the Left, the Republican Establishment is in the Center, and the Conservative Republicans are on the Right.

I don't want to go on for too long, but I hope I've given you something to think on for a minute.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I am not blaming the destruction of america squarely on obozo - I am blaming the republicans also.

Have you read anything about the BRICS nations and their alternative to the IMF?

Have you read anything about the backlash from our former allies in the world lately?

I'm not trying to get into an argument with you - I'm just very frustrated with the destruction of our country.

See some info about Egypt and Russia throwing out NGO's from their country prior to the big start of the "arab spring" and see that it certainly looked as if the democrats were instigating "world-wide revolution" or should I say, just plain chaos - with no end - in many parts of the world.

The US has been seen as a "war monger" of the world - these recent events in the last 5 years has a lot of people around the world looking at bonefied evidence that, indeed, we are war mongers - and the reason for it, is to "make money" for the elites running the very private banks of the federal reserve. To the detriment of every other living human being on the planet.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
S&F.

Not sure how reliable this source is but I found it interesting. LINK

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Happy1

I am not blaming the destruction of america squarely on obozo - I am blaming the republicans also.

Have you read anything about the BRICS nations and their alternative to the IMF?

Have you read anything about the backlash from our former allies in the world lately?

I'm not trying to get into an argument with you - I'm just very frustrated with the destruction of our country.

See some info about Egypt and Russia throwing out NGO's from their country prior to the big start of the "arab spring" and see that it certainly looked as if the democrats were instigating "world-wide revolution" or should I say, just plain chaos - with no end - in many parts of the world.

The US has been seen as a "war monger" of the world - these recent events in the last 5 years has a lot of people around the world looking at bonefied evidence that, indeed, we are war mongers - and the reason for it, is to "make money" for the elites running the very private banks of the federal reserve. To the detriment of every other living human being on the planet.

Please allow me to make a suggestion that will lower your blood pressure: Don't read WND, it's not a credible source. These guys are regularly sued for libel, they settle out of court frequently. You're almost better off getting your news from the ATS conspiracy forums because they're usually more sane than WND.

Also, you think we've just now become seen as "war-mongers" in the last 5 years? yikes.
edit on 12-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

I don't read WND - all of these things that are posted by the green guy can be found in "MSM" - you just have to piece them together like the link he just gave (thanks green guy!).

There's much more than that, also.

PS - my BP's fine - I do have my real life, for as long as it lasts.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

PS re=read what I said about "war mongers" - I said we've always been seen as warmongers, but the evidence in the last 5 years -

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't see this going anywhere (and I'm no fan of Obama).

If you run a quick search for this on Google, everything that comes up is alternative media. I didn't see one CNN or NBC or NYT. Nothing. And while I'd be the last person to trust the MSM, most people are just not going to care unless CNN tells them to care.

It would be a big deal if Obama got impeached here in the US and the MSM chose to acknowledge it as a big deal. Otherwise, forget it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Considering what Cheney and Rumsfeld got away with, I suspect Obama has little to fear from phony news stories.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NEW YORK – President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother, Malik Obama, appears headed for the Egyptian terror watch list because of his Muslim Brotherhood ties.

In her allegations against Malik Obama, Gebali also threatened to expose evidence of the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

“The Obama administration cannot stop us,” Gebali said, as reported by Egyptian television. “We need to open the files and begin court sessions. The Obama administration knows that they supported terrorism. We will open the files and begin court sessions.”

WND has reported Egyptian government prosecutors plan to introduce evidence Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo received bribes paid in amounts as large as $850,000 a year each from the Obama administration in Washington via the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.

In October 2012, WND reported a separate foundation, the Mama Sarah Obama Foundation, created on behalf of Obama’s step-grandmother in Kenya, has transferred funds, 90 percent of which are raised from U.S. individuals and corporations, to send Kenyan students to the top three most radical Wahhabist madrassas in Saudi Arabia

mobile.wnd.com...

www.barackhobamafoundation.org...

Lois Lerner, the senior IRS official at the center of the decision to target tea party groups for burdensome tax scrutiny, signed paperwork granting tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a shady charity headed by the president’s half-brother that operated illegally for years.

According to the organization’s filings, Lerner approved the Foundation’s tax status within a month of filing, an unprecedented timeline that stands in stark contrast to conservative organizations that have been waiting for more than three years, in some cases, for approval

dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...

This probably deserves it's own link but:

victoriajackson.com...
Anyone who does not believe there are many things under the radar with the Muslim Brotherhood has not looked.

On Nov. 4 and 5, 2013, passionate parents like Julie West, laden with facts, testified to the TN Senate Education Committee, continuing a six month battle over the “anti-Semitic, anti-Christian, anti-Israel and anti-American” textbooks currently being used in Tennessee schools. These parents/grandparents are heroes. They care.

U.S. textbooks are now biased toward Islam…at the same time that Christianity is under attack! And, this TN textbook battle happens to take place the same week a known terrorist-affiliate, Jamal Badawi, is invited to speak at the new Murfreesboro Mosque in TN. (Story here.) What’s going on?! A similar story from FL was on Fox News tonight.

Is this the trickle down effect of a President who praises Islam (story here) and disses Christianity on a regular basis? Has Islamic Jihad ramped it up a bit? Has the stealth jihad, civilization jihad, sped up because of a Muslim-ring-wearing, Muslim-raised President? Or is the Islamic infiltration that has been quiet for the last 20 years finally reached phase II in the Caliphate process. (Story here.)

Read more at victoriajackson.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join