It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art of Shadow Ash and the Shade of the Sha

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Waiting for more....

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Waiting for more....

Yikes I'm actually being watched haha! That was a surprise.
Sorry the last few days have been...chaotic. Last few weeks and months as well.

I'll put it this way...I don't really care about paying rent...but the rent recipient sure is caring about it!
So currently that's the issue. Writing stuff is more important but I gotta afford the privilege first, hah.

I guess it sounds really silly, but I do believe that if I merely keep following my dreams and do what I love doing that the $$$ issue will solve itself. I realize that will take a load of luck but it's not impossible. I haven't figured it out yet. But I have never given up on myself and I do not intend to, so I'll probably believe that for a very long time and keep aiming for something above reasonable.

I haven't stopped writing or anything, I'm coming up with a lot of stuff but usually I just add a link to the notepad and 2 or 3 words to remember what the idea was, and save it for later (I keep skipping steps which I need to stop doing). I'm only halfway done adding what I wanted to in this thread but yet I keep coming up with 'whole new thread ideas', at least one a week roughly. Some of them I can merge into each other after thinking about it. It's a huge unorganized mess (my notepad), and tons of stuff is getting buried before it's posted.

I actually didn't really feel like anyone wanted more, even though I thought they should. So I do admit a bit of a morale/motivation drop over the last year or so, which has held me back considerably.

I already decided long ago that I'd probably keep at it simply because 'doing this' is one of the only valid sources of pleasure I actually get to have in life. I admit there are many displeasing aspects to 'doing this', but knowing inside that I did the right thing is good enough to override the plentiful negatives.

I'm pretty committed to it now so I guess it doesn't really matter if anyone else cared or not *(something I keep trying to remind myself). But if people are gonna actually read it? Wow I better up my game and get to work!

I have to admit it feels really Good to have someone ask for more...
I want to give more. I will.
I'll find the time and write.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's the same with me. I need to write. Of course, life often gets in the way.

Once I see this thread end, I will wager you've hit trying times.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Although it's been a long time since I last posted in this thread I will say "it's only half finished" and I'll complete it one day....

I have been hit by very hard times but I am making a comeback like a skelly outta Hell.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
love your style, keep expressing yourself as I for one, find it of benefit in a myriad of ways. May the outside not invade your inner space, stay free.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join