It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art of Shadow Ash and the Shade of the Sha

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Four Sons of Horus
Sun of the Sea = One / Four Sea-sons
Horus = Sea Horse

Spell 148 in the Book of the Dead directly associates all four of Horus's sons to the four cardinal points.

Hapi (Son of Horus)

Hera (Goddess)

Hera = Sera = Series of Ceres that Vary like Mary.

It's Her! Apis the metamorphose.
The Seer of Lapis Lazuli all the way to the Zulu to meet Shaka and the shine of the Shona.
Changamire Dombo the "Rock" of Rozwi - experts of the 'cow horn formation'.

Hera's mother is Rhea and her father Cronus.

Hera Rhea? That's Harry O'Hara - aka Sarah bringing in Anu era.

The Serrated Seraphim of SerApis

Literally "burning ones", the word seraph is normally a synonym for serpents when used in the Hebrew Bible.

Serapis (Σέραπις, Attic/Ionian Greek) or Sarapis (Σάραπις, Dorian Greek) is a Graeco-Egyptian god. Serapis was devised during the 3rd century BC on the orders of Ptolemy I of Egypt[1] as a means to unify the Greeks and Egyptians in his realm. The god was depicted as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian trappings, and combined iconography from a great many cults, signifying both abundance and resurrection. A serapeum (Greek serapeion) was any temple or religious precinct devoted to Serapis. The cultus of Serapis was spread as a matter of deliberate policy by the Ptolemaic kings, who also built an immense Serapeum in Alexandria.
Serapis continued to increase in popularity during the Roman period, often replacing Osiris as the consort of Isis in temples outside Egypt. In 389, a mob led by the Patriarch Theophilus of Alexandria destroyed the Alexandrian Serapeum, but the cult survived until all forms of religion other than Nicene Christianity were suppressed or abolished under Theodosius I in 391.

Sarah or Sara (/ˈsɛərə/;[1] Hebrew: שָׂרָה, Modern Sara Tiberian Śārā ISO 259-3 Śarra; Latin: Sara; Arabic: سارة Sārah; Persian: سارا Sārā; turkish sarai(yellow-blond)) was the wife of Abraham and the mother of Isaac as described in the Hebrew Bible and the Quran. Her name was originally Sarai. According to Genesis 17:15, God changed her name to Sarah as part of a covenant after Hagar bore Abraham his first son, Ishmael.

Korea Corea
Joseon Choson it's the Seal of the Chosen-Chosun

The ROK is Republic of Korea

The name is Kingdom of Silla

From its founding until its growth into a full-fledged kingdom, Silla was recorded with various hanja phonetically approximating its native Korean name: 斯盧 (사로, Saro), 斯羅 (사라, Sara), 徐那(伐) (서나[벌], Seona[beol]), 徐耶(伐) (서야[벌], Seoya[beol]), 徐羅(伐) (서라[벌], Seora[beol]), and 徐伐 (서벌, Seobeol). In 503, King Jijeung standardized on the characters 新羅(신라), which in Modern Korean is pronounced "Shilla."

Hey Sara is the Soul of Seoul , the Sole of your Shu. The Seal of Shilla?

Seoul government officially changed its official Chinese language name to Shou'er

This is the Sea-Wolf, the Carribean Monk Seal

The Caribbean monk seal, west Indian seal (Monachus tropicalis), or sea wolf, as early explorers referred to it, was a species of seal native to the Caribbean and now believed to be extinct.

The last confirmed sighting of the Caribbean Monk Seal was in 1952 at Serranilla Bank, between Jamaica and Nicaragua.[3]

Serranilla Bank
This is the Serrated Shank of which I robbed the "Serra Angel's" Bank for the Nilla Wafer.

Wafer
What's this a Spa?

Special "spa wafers" (Czech: lázeňské oplatky, Slovak: kúpeľné oblátky) are produced in the spa towns of the Czech Republic (e.g. Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně, etc.) and the Slovak Republic (e.g. Piešťany, etc.).

It's the Host with the Most through the Window, I'm talking Holy Communion

Sacramental bread (Hostia), sometimes called the body of Christ, altar bread, the host, the Lamb or simply Communion bread, is the bread which is used in the Christian ritual of the Eucharist.

Make a Prosphora for Proserpina the Serpina of Serra

Serendipity with Series of Ceres, the Hostia is Hestia, the Sacrament of Sarah. You know I Saw Ra and Sanguine

Sanguine or red chalk is chalk of a reddish-brown colour, so called because it resembles the colour of dried blood.

Scarlette? Name's Charlotte Hey it's the story of Isaac I see Isa the Lamb of the Abraham.

The anglicized name Isaac is a transliteration of the Hebrew term Yiṣḥāq which literally means "He laughs/will laugh."

Huh? Hah? It's the Hop of the Saute I be cookin today.

French sauté, lit. "jumped, bounced"

Frying with Pan aka St Peter, Rollin with Cassiopeia and Cassandra.
Casserole

A casserole, from the French word for "saucepan",[1] is a large, deep dish used both in the oven and as a serving vessel. In British English, this type of dish is frequently also called a bake, coinciding with the cooking technique used to cook casseroles.

Sara = Mara = Mare = Horse of Horus (Ormuz)
Ahura Mazda

Ahura Mazda (/əhˌʊrəmˈæzdə/;[1]), (also known as Ohrmazd, Ahuramazda, Hourmazd, Hormazd, and Hurmuz, Sanskrit: असुर मेधा (Asura-Medhā), or simply as God)

Ormomyces
The four mice of Ormus
It's the Sacred Fire of Alchemy, Serapis is the Cerberus from Serbia
Harpocrates

The Greeks melded Osiris with their underworld god, Hades, to produce the essentially Alexandrian syncretism, Serapis.

Apis must be Acer-Osiris the Sire.
Hades is Hera-Sera? Harpo the Hopping Hapi Harpy ?
Sparrow Hawk
edit on 14-12-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm posting because it's way easier for me to get back to a thread this way.

At the moment I'm almost done with the first page.

I'm fascinated but I can't take it all in at once.

It's intriguing, this name game, how so many of the words and names have similarities to things found in the Americas.

I might have to go back and read your other threads first, though. Sometimes your Ah Ha! doesn't make sense to me. I was with you to that point and then you lose me with what appears to be a puzzle that needs to be worked out.

But, because it's interesting, I'm going to go back and look at your spool to see how you're weaving this amazing rug.

This is a thread with meat to be chewed.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sing the Chorus of Horus, It's All about Ormuz the Orc.
Code Name :
Orcus of the Orca this is the Stork of Yah.

The killer whale (Orcinus orca), also referred to as the orca whale or orca, and less commonly as the blackfish, is a toothed whale belonging to the oceanic dolphin family.

Never gonna keep Shamu caged as Hades

Orcus (Latin: Orcus) was a god of the underworld, punisher of broken oaths in Italic and Roman mythology. As with Hades, the name of the god was also used for the underworld itself. In the later tradition, he was conflated with Dis Pater, who was the Roman equivalent of Pluto.

This is the Umpire with the Zebra Attire Comin out from Retire.
Here with Hera and the secrets of Sepia
Warm up the black-and-white photos, and cuddle with Sepia (Cuttlefish)

Sepia is a genus of cuttlefish in the family Sepiidae encompassing some of the best known and most common species. The cuttlebone is relatively ellipsoid in shape. The name of the genus is the Latinized form of the Ancient Greek σηπία, sēpía, cuttlefish.

Serene Selene O'Hera of the Hellenes on the Scene with Cirrina - Cirrata
Sear with Serrated Shears to Hear the Seer.

Now you are Incirrina Incirrata

The suborder contains the classic "benthic octopuses," as well as many pelagic octopus families, including the paper nautiluses.

Sail on the Crest of the Sine with the Argonauta (Animal) ?

From Orcus' association with death and the underworld, his name came to be used for demons and other underworld monsters, particularly in Italian where orco refers to a kind of monster found in fairy-tales that feeds on human flesh. The French word ogre (appearing first in Charles Perrault's fairy-tales) may have come from variant forms of this word, orgo or ogro; in any case, the French ogre and the Italian orco are exactly the same sort of creature. An early example of an orco appears in Ludovico Ariosto's Orlando Furioso, as a bestial, blind, tusk-faced monster inspired by the Cyclops of the Odyssey; this orco should not be confused with the orca, a sea-monster also appearing in Ariosto.
This orco was the inspiration to J. R. R. Tolkien's orcs in his The Lord of the Rings. In a text published in The War of the Jewels, Tolkien stated:
Note. The word used in translation of Q[uenya] urko, S[indarin] orch, is Orc. But that is because of the similarity of the ancient English word orc, 'evil spirit or bogey', to the Elvish words. There is possibly no connexion between them. The English word is now generally supposed to be derived from Latin Orcus.
Also, in an unpublished letter sent to Gene Wolfe, Tolkien also made this comment:[2]
Orc I derived from Anglo-Saxon, a word meaning demon, usually supposed to be derived from the Latin Orcus—Hell. But I doubt this, though the matter is too involved to set out here.

This is the Torque of the Tune Fork.
Demogorgon

The origins of the name Demogorgon are uncertain, partly perhaps, because the name was of imaginary coinage. Various theories suggest that the name is derived from a combination of the Greek words δαίμων daimon ('spirit' given the Christian connotations of 'demon' in the early Middle Ages)—or, less likely δῆμος demos ('people')— and Γοργών Gorgon ('grim') or γοργός gorgos ('quick'), the Ancient Greek triad of goddesses whose origins extend to the fifteenth century BC, or much earlier (as suggested by Marija Gimbutas). Another, less accepted theory claims that it is derived from a variation of 'demiurge', although the two scholarly editions with the earliest mention of the term, (Jahnke 1898 and Sweeney 1997), see Demogorgon as a corruption of demiurge.[1]

A message from Lucius

Lucius Caecilius Firmianus Lactantius was an early Christian author (c. 240 – c. 320) who became an advisor to the first Christian Roman emperor, Constantine I, guiding his religious policy as it developed,[1] and tutor to his son.

The name Demogorgon is introduced in a discussion of Thebaid 4.516, which mentions 'the supreme being of the threefold world' (triplicis mundi summum); in a mystical passage that seems to show Jewish influence, as it mentions Moses and Isaiah); the author says of Statius, Dicit deum Demogorgona summum ('He is speaking of the Demogorgon, the supreme god', or perhaps 'He is speaking of a god, the supreme Demogorgon'). Prior to Lactantius, there is no mention of the supposed "Demogorgon" anywhere by any writer, pagan or Christian.

This is Aseptic battle tank here to rinse out the Septic Tank.

Asepsis is the state of being free from disease-causing contaminants

What your Step, it's the Seven Shanks of the Septic Shock listen while Serapis do the Sepsis talk.

Sepsis (/ˈsɛpsɨs/; Greek σῆψις, putrefaction and decay) is a potentially fatal whole-body inflammation (a systemic inflammatory response syndrome or SIRS) caused by severe infection.[1][2]

The putrid rot ought to be wrought Iron from Iran.
Sepsis violacea the Lord in the Sky is the Ace of Violence.
This is the Fly of Ba'al Zephon the Zephyr (disambig) it's jam packed with all sorts of links to the brink.

Name? Wendy - Windy:

A west wind is a wind that blows from the west, in an eastward direction. In Western tradition, it has usually been considered the mildest and most favorable of the directional winds.
In Greek mythology, Zephyrus was the personification of the west wind and the bringer of light spring and early summer breezes; his Roman equivalent was Favonius. In the myth of Cupid and Psyche, Zephyrus was the attendant of Cupid, who brought Psyche to his master's palace.

Face of the North, South, East and West Star.
It's the Mace of the Best (Bast), the Morning Star that you hold like Maize to put them in a Daze for Days.

In Anatomy we call this wall the Septum

In anatomy, a septum (Latin for something that encloses; plural septa) is a wall, dividing a cavity or structure into smaller ones.

I found the Septuagint while I swept this Tomb with Wepawet

In late Egyptian mythology, Wepwawet (hieroglyphic wp-w3w.t; also rendered Upuaut, Wep-wawet, Wepawet, and Ophois) was originally a war deity, whose cult centre was Asyut in Upper Egypt (Lycopolis in the Greco-Roman period). His name means, opener of the ways and he is often depicted as a wolf

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
September
Swept Timber, that's the Wolf that says Woof.

Zephyranthes

Zephyranthes /ˌzɛfɨˈrænθiːz/[2] is a genus of 71[3] species in the Amaryllis family (subfamily Amaryllidoideae[4]). There are numerous hybrids and cultivars. Common names for species in this genus include fairy lily, rainflower, zephyr lily, magic lily, Atamasco lily, and rain lily.

Canis Lupus

The gray wolf or grey wolf (Canis lupus) is a canid native to the wilderness and remote areas of North America, Eurasia, and North Africa.

That's Snake Eye's Pet, similar to the Golden Jackal (Jack of All):

The English word "wolf" stems from the Old English wulf, which is itself thought to be derived from the Proto-Germanic *wulfaz, from the Proto-Indo-European root *wlqwos/*lukwos.[18] Old English literature contains several instances of Anglo-Saxon kings and warriors taking on wulf as a prefix or suffix in their names. Examples include Wulfhere, Cynewulf, Ceonwulf, Wulfheard, Earnwulf, Wulfmǣr, Wulfstān and Æthelwulf. Wolf-related names were also common among pre-Christian Germanic warriors: Wolfhroc (Wolf-Frock), Wolfhetan (Wolf Hide), Isangrim (Grey Mask), Scrutolf (Garb Wolf), Wolfgang (Wolf Gait) and Wolfdregil (Wolf Runner).[19]

Sea-Wolf She-Wolf ?
That's the Lone - Wolf.

Caput lupinum or caput gerat lupinum is a term used in the English legal system and its derivatives.[1] The term literally means "wolf's head" or "wolfish head" and refers to a person considered to be an outlaw, as in, e.g., the phrase caput gerat lupinum ("may he wear a wolfish head" / "may his be a wolf's head"). Black's Law Dictionary, 8th edition (2004: 225) reads "an outlawed felon considered a pariah – a lone wolf – open to attack by anyone." A person designated a caput lupinum was a criminal whose rights had been waived. As such, he or she could be legally harmed by any citizen.

I will Yell about Yale and tell you the Tale of Wolf's Head as I raise the Djed with Drop Dead Fred the Red.
That's Freddy Mercury the Mercury Cougar code name Freddy Krueger

Freddie Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara; Gujarati: ફરોખ બલ્સારા‌, Pharōkh Balsārā‌; 5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991)

Scarred and Charred it's Fredrick Charles the Sand Man of Nightmares on El's Street!
The Claw of Wolverine scratching at the Door of Isidore this you cannot ignore.

The birth flowers for September are the forget-me-not, morning glory and aster.[11][12]

The wolverine /ˈwʊlvəriːn/, Gulo gulo (Gulo is Latin for "glutton"), also referred to as glutton, carcajou, skunk bear, or quickhatch, is the largest land-dwelling species of the family Mustelidae (weasels).

"Freddy Kreuger" is the fifth single by Surrey-based rock band Reuben, and the second single taken from their debut album Racecar Is Racecar Backwards.

This is the Slurry of Seven Embers of Amber- September .
Forget-Me-Not
Amber (color)
Amber (resin)

Amber is fossilized tree resin (not sap),

This is the "Sap" = Sapphire

Sapphire (Greek: σάπφειρος; sappheiros, 'blue stone',[1] which probably referred instead at the time to lapis lazuli) is a gemstone variety of the mineral corundum

It's the conundrum of Corundum
Riddle? I Rid El of this Veil.
This ain't a case of "Hidden Faces" it's just One and it's All over the Place in your Face.

Conundrum, an NSA code word for Chrononaut Frank B. Parker in the television series Seven Days

Seven Days ( TV )
Roswell and the Grays? More like the Rose, the Well, and the Legends of the Gray Wolf.

The wolf is a common motif in the foundational mythologies and cosmologies of peoples throughout Eurasia and North America (corresponding to the historical extent of the habitat of the gray wolf). The obvious attribute of the wolf is its nature of a predator, and correspondingly it is strongly associated with danger, destruction, making it the symbol of the warrior on one hand, and that of the devil on the other. The modern trope of the Big Bad Wolf is a development of this. The wolf holds great importance in the cultures and religions of the nomadic peoples, both of the Eurasian steppe and of the North American Plains. In many cultures, the identification of the warrior with the wolf (totemism) gave rise to the notion of Lycanthropy, the mythical or ritual identification of man and wolf.

This is the Big Bad Wolf

Little Red Riding Hood, Three Little Pigs, The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids, the Russian tale Peter and the Wolf, reflect the theme of the ravening wolf and of the creature released unharmed from its belly, but the general theme of restoration is very old.
The dialog between the wolf and Little Red Riding Hood has its analogies to the Norse Þrymskviða from the Elder Edda; the giant Þrymr had stolen Mjölner, Thor's hammer, and demanded Freyja as his bride for its return. Instead, the gods dressed Thor as a bride and sent him. When the giants note Thor's unladylike eyes, eating, and drinking, Loki explains them as Freyja not having slept, or eaten, or drunk, out of longing for the wedding.[1]
Folklorists and cultural anthropologists such as P. Saintyves and Edward Burnett Tylor saw Little Red Riding Hood in terms of solar myths and other naturally occurring cycles, stating that the wolf represents the night swallowing the sun, and the variations in which Little Red Riding Hood is cut out of the wolf's belly represent the dawn.[2] In this interpretation, there is a connection between the wolf of this tale and Skoll or Fenris, the wolf in Norse mythology that will swallow the sun at Ragnarök.[3]

Thrym just in time for the rhyme about the Sign of Thyme

Ancient Egyptians used thyme for embalming. The ancient Greeks used it in their baths and burnt it as incense in their temples, believing it was a source of courage. The spread of thyme throughout Europe was thought to be due to the Romans, as they used it to purify their rooms and to "give an aromatic flavour to cheese and liqueurs".[1]
In some Levantine countries, and Assyrian, the condiment za'atar (Arabic for thyme) contains thyme as a vital ingredient.

Courage = Core Rage of the Cougar
Fury of Luci = Ire of the Sire of the Land

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Za'atar it's my Guitar the Satyr of Saturn.

Za'atar (Arabic: زَعْتَر‎ za‘tar, also romanized zaatar, za'tar, zatar, zatr, zattr, zahatar, zaktar or satar) is a generic name for a family of related Middle Eastern herbs from the genera Origanum (oregano), Calamintha (basil thyme), Thymus (typically Thymus vulgaris, i.e., thyme), and Satureja (savory).[1]

Satureja , and the Row of the Boat is the Merry Ferry of Rosemary

Rosmarinus officinalis, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region. It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, which includes many other herbs. The name "rosemary" derives from the Latin for "dew" (ros) and "sea" (marinus), or "dew of the sea".[2] The plant is also sometimes called anthos, from the ancient Greek word ἄνθος, meaning "flower".[3]

Do the Dew on the Mount of the Fount and Count all the Copies of Rosemary's Baby

Rosemary's Baby is a 1967 best-selling horror novel by Ira Levin, his second published book. It sold over 4 million copies "making it the top bestselling horror novel of the 1960s." [1]

This is the Horror of the Oar and the Tyrannosaur.

Open Sesame what kind of Vamp is this Damp Count?
This is the Daymare on Sesame Street you see Sam you see Saw you just about seen them all.

"Open Sesame" (Arabic: افتح يا سمسم‎ iftaḥ yā simsim, French: Sésame, ouvre-toi) is a magical phrase in the story of "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" in One Thousand and One Nights. It opens the mouth of a cave in which forty thieves have hidden a treasure.

All that Babal with the Fort of Sieves
Won Thou Sand from the One Knight of Fright

A sieve, or sifter, is a device for separating wanted elements from unwanted material or for characterizing the particle size distribution of a sample, typically using a woven screen such as a mesh or net.[1] The word "sift" derives from 'sieve'. In cooking, a sifter is used to separate and break up clumps in dry ingredients such as flour, as well as to aerate and combine them. A strainer is a form of sieve used to separate solids from liquid.

The Sifter and the Drifter? It's See-Same Slurry from Hurri.

Sesame (/ˈsɛsəmiː/; Sesamum indicum) is a flowering plant in the genus Sesamum. Numerous wild relatives occur in Africa and a smaller number in India. It is widely naturalized in tropical regions around the world and is cultivated for its edible seeds, which grow in pods.

A slurry is a thin sloppy mud or cement or, in extended use, any fluid mixture of a pulverized solid with a liquid (usually water), often used as a convenient way of handling solids in bulk.[1] Slurries behave in some ways like thick fluids, flowing under gravity but are also capable of being pumped if not too thick.

Cement See What I Meant?

I be Smellin Semele every time you ring that Bell! You must think I'm Pavlov's Dog following the Paw of the Law

Semele (/ˈsɛməliː/; Greek: Σεμέλη, Semelē), in Greek mythology, daughter of the Boeotian hero Cadmus and Harmonia, was the mortal mother[1] of Dionysus by Zeus in one of his many origin myths.
Certain elements of the cult of Dionysos and Semele came from the Phrygians.[2] These were modified, expanded and elaborated by the Ionian Greek invaders and colonists. Herodotus, who gives the account of Cadmus, estimates that Semele lived sixteen hundred years before his time, or around 2000 BCE[3] In Rome, the goddess Stimula was identified as Semele.

In ancient Rome, a grove (lucus) near Ostia, situated between the Aventine Hill and the mouth of the Tiber River,[20] was dedicated to a goddess named Stimula. W.H. Roscher includes the name Stimula among the indigitamenta, the lists of Roman deities maintained by priests to assure that the correct divinity was invoked in public rituals.[21] In his poem on the Roman calendar, Ovid (d. 17 CE) identifies this goddess with Semele:

Augustine notes that the goddess is named after stimulae, "goads, whips," by means of which a person is driven to excessive actions.[23] The goddess's grove was the site of the Dionysian scandal[24] that led to official attempts to suppress the cult. The Romans viewed the Bacchanals with suspicion, based on reports of ecstatic behaviors contrary to Roman social norms and the secrecy of initiatory rite. In 186 BCE, the Roman senate took severe actions to limit the cult, without banning it. Religious beliefs and myths associated with Dionysus were successfully adapted and remained pervasive in Roman culture, as evidenced for instance by the Dionysian scenes of Roman wall painting[25] and on sarcophagi from the 1st to the 4th centuries CE.

What is this the Con from Crete called Concrete?

The word concrete comes from the Latin word "concretus" (meaning compact or condensed),[3] the perfect passive participle of "concrescere", from "con-" (together) and "crescere" (to grow).

Scared from the Row of the Crest of Ceres? It's the Stare from the Stairs of Timaeus, Critias, and Hermocrates
Can you hear the sneers and jeers of Plato through the Seraph of Pluto?

Indiana Jones? In Davy Jones cuz Diana is Jonah I heard it from Noah the Knower of the Lawnmower.
Scroll and Key? Roll the Qi.

Rodeo

Rodeo (/ˈroʊdiːoʊ/ or /roʊˈdeɪ.oʊ/) is a competitive sport which arose out of the working practices of cattle herding in Spain, Mexico, and later the United States, Canada, South America and Australia.

The American English word "rodeo" is taken directly from Spanish 'rodeo ([roˈðe.o]). Which roughly translates into English as "round up."[4]
The Spanish word is derived from the verb rodear, meaning "to surround" or "go around," used to refer to "a pen for cattle at a fair or market," derived from the Latin rota or rotare, meaning to rotate or go around.[5][6]

Row with the Dio of Time it's the God of the Dime.
Round up, go around, break out your Lasso and rope em.

The Bolus that you chew, that's the Bolas that flew all of the way from Volos.

Bolas (from Spanish bola, "ball", also known as boleadoras, or Inca ayllo) are a throwing weapon superficially similar to the surujin,

This is the Bolo tie of the Shu Shine the swing of the Goose's Noose.

Satay the Satyr on Saturday.

Satay (/ˈsæteɪ/, /ˈsɑːteɪ/ sah-tay), or sate

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Ceter is the Seeder of Ketos the Iron Fist is called the Cestus of the Vestia (snail)

The word "cestus" is Latin, an agent noun derived from verb caedere, meaning "to strike", and as such can be reasonably translated as "striker".

Vestia is a genus of air-breathing land snails, terrestrial pulmonate gastropod mollusks in the family Clausiliidae, the door snails, all of which have a clausilium.

Strike with the Sacred Nail it's the Door Snail of Semele.
Disambig

The Flak Jack is a Vest that protects from the Frag.

Flax (also known as common flax or linseed) (binomial name: Linum usitatissimum) is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae.

Stem cross-section, showing locations of underlying tissues.

A tool for threshing flax

Linus and Lucy

"Linus and Lucy" is a popular jazz piano tune written by Vince Guaraldi, appearing in many of the Peanuts animated television specials. Named for the fictional siblings Linus and Lucy van Pelt, it was released in 1964 on the Vince Guaraldi Trio's album Jazz Impressions of a Boy Named Charlie Brown. A Charlie Brown Christmas introduced the song to a television audience of millions of children beginning in 1965.[1]

Peltophorum_pterocarpum

Peltophorum pterocarpum (Copperpod, Golden Flamboyant, Yellow Flamboyant, Yellow Flame Tree, Yellow Poinciana, Konda chinta or Pachha sunkesula (కొండ చింత/పచ్చ సుంకేసుల) in Telugu, Perunkonrai (பெருங்கொன்றை) in Tamil, Radhachura in Bangla) is a species of Peltophorum, native to tropical southeastern Asia and a popularly ornamental tree grown around the world.

Peltospiridae the snails
It's Peltate the shape of a leaf.

The Peltier Effect of the hairy Pelt I'll call it a Pelton Wheel

The Pelton wheel is a water impulse turbine. It was invented by Lester Allan Pelton in the 1870s. The Pelton wheel extracts energy from the impulse of moving water, as opposed to its weight like traditional overshot water wheel.

Old Pelton wheel from Walchensee Power Plant, Germany

Leave em in the Dust of Re it's the Industrious Way.
Peltarion

Pelt of Arion? That's the Golden Fleece.
Scoot them over with the Scutum of the Seraph.

As a Peltast you must learn the Auspices of the Aspis

An auspice (Latin: auspicium[1] from auspex) is literally "one who looks at birds",[2] a diviner who reads omens from the observed flight of birds.

Haruspex
Barutu

Haruspex the Beetle

Haruspex is a genus of beetles in the family Cerambycidae, containing the following species:[1]

Check the Liver, It's Alive !

This is the Saran Wrap trademarked "Glad Wrap" because it's the Gladius of the Gladiator
Pen of the Cephalopod (Gladius) and the Vampire Squid

What do you know about Love Darts from the Heart ?

A love dart (also known as a gypsobelum) is a sharp, calcareous or chitinous dart which some hermaphroditic land snails and slugs create. Love darts are made in sexually mature animals only, and are used as part of the sequence of events during courtship, before actual mating takes place. Darts are quite large compared to the size of the animal: in the case of the semi-slug genus Parmarion, the length of a dart can be up to one fifth that of the semi-slug's foot.[1]
Prior to copulation, each of the two snails (or slugs) attempt to "shoot" one (or more) darts into the other snail (or slug). There is no organ to receive the dart; this action is more analogous to a stabbing, or to being shot with an arrow or flechette. The dart does not fly through the air to reach its target however; instead it is fired as a contact shot.

Love darts, also known as shooting darts, or just as darts, are shaped in many distinctive ways which vary considerably between species. What all the shapes of love darts have in common is their harpoon-like or needle-like ability to pierce.

Have a Sip from the Kylix (Cup) of the Holy
Helix Aspersa

Garden that's the Guardian
Helix it's Felix the Phoenix aka Helios

Tiger's Claw

Erythrina variegata (syn. E. indica Lam., E. variegata var. orientalis (L.) Merr.; Tiger's Claw, Indian Coral Tree and Sunshine Tree; Pāli: pāricchattaka; Sanskrit: pārijāta, पारिजात) is a species of Erythrina native to the tropical and subtropical regions of eastern Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, northern Australia, and the islands of the Indian Ocean and the western Pacific Ocean east to Fiji.[1]

Coral? More like Corral, I told you this is the Rodeo.

In Australia and New Zealand a pen is a small enclosure for livestock (especially sheep or cattle), which is part of a larger construction, e.g. calf pen, forcing pen (or yard) in sheep or cattle yards, or a sweating pen or catching pen in a shearing shed. In Australia, a "paddock" may encompass a large, fenced grazing area of many acres, not to be confused with the American English use of "paddock" as interchangeable with "corral" or "pen," describing smaller, confined areas.

These are the Shears we want to Thresh with:
Bagh Nakha - Tiger Claw

The bagh nakha (Marathi: वाघनख / वाघनख्या, Hindi: बाघ नख, Urdu: باگھ نکھ‎), also called bagh nakh, iron paw or tiger claws, is a claw-like weapon from India designed to fit over the knuckles or be concealed under and against the palm.

Paw and Pa, Claw of Ma, Jaw of the Maw, that's Tiger Palm.
Telicota ancilla the Dark Palm Dart one of Vesper's Butterflies.

Yin Yang Style (Tian)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Sarin Gas of Saron's Stash (disambig)
GB Sarin
Delta Herculis

Delta Herculis (δ Her, δ Herculis) is a fourth-magnitude star in the constellation Hercules. It has the traditional name Sarin.[6][7]

Heracles Seracles - Sarin is the Siren that is Blarin.

In the catalogue of stars in the Calendarium of Al Achsasi al Mouakket, this star was designated Menkib al Jathi al Aisr, which was translated into Latin as Humerus Sinister Ingeniculi, meaning the left shoulder of the kneeling man.[12]

So it must be the lizard wizard, Sauron in Lord of the Rings.

Sincere Sin of Cere, the Sensor is the Censor.
So we have Sauron the Instrument

Serine the Amino Acid
Serine the Grape (Persan)

Persan is a red French wine grape variety that is grown primarily in the Savoie region.[1] While the name hints at a Persian origins for the grape, it is most likely native to the Rhône-Alpes region with the name "Persan" being a corruption of the synonym "Princens" which is also the name of a small hamlet by Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne in Savoie which has been noted since the 17th century for the quality of its vineyards.[2]

Another theory that Master of Wine Jancis Robinson puts forth is that the name Persan is a corruption of Princens which combined two words from the local dialect meaning prin (or prime) and cens (a fee due to landowners from their vassals).

We agree it certainly appears to be Cens but also May of the Persian Persuasion.
Persian Wine

Persian wine, also called Mey (Persian: می‎) and Badeh (باده), is a cultural symbol and tradition in Persia, and had a significant presence in Persian mythology, Persian poetry and Persian miniature.

Mey of the Whey

Whey or milk serum is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained.

That's the Serum of Serapis the Bull, the Curdle of the Cheese is the Hurdle of the Keys.

It's Charlotte's Web read it again.

When White met the spider who originally inspired Charlotte, he called her Charlotte Epeira (after Epeira sclopetaria, the Grey Cross spider, now known as Aranea sericata), later discovering that the more modern name for that genus was Aranea.[8]

Barn Spider
Neoscona Crucifera

Common Green Bottle Fly it's Seri Luci the Lord of the Flies.

The common green bottle fly (biological name Phaenicia sericata or Lucilia sericata) is a blow-fly found in most areas of the world, and the most well-known of the numerous green bottle fly species. It is 10–14 mm long, slightly larger than a housefly, and has brilliant, metallic, blue-green or golden coloration with black markings. It has short, sparse black bristles (setae) and three cross-grooves on the thorax.

Hogtie the Fly with Linen and Lace.

The word lace is from Middle English, from Old French las, noose, string, from Vulgar Latin *laceum, from Latin laqueus, noose; probably akin to lacere, to entice, ensnare.[1]

Lacere ensnare ? The Trap is a Snare Drum.

Torchon Lace

Torchon lace (Dutch: stropkant) is a bobbin lace that was made all over Europe.[1]

Gonna learn Crochet from the Crocodile named Sochet

Crochet (English pronunciation: /kroʊˈʃeɪ/;[1] French: [kʁɔʃɛ][2]) is a process of creating fabric from yarn, thread, or other material strands using a crochet hook.[3] The word is derived from the French word "crochet", meaning hook.

Sobek (also called Sebek, Sochet, Sobk, and Sobki), and in Greek, Suchos (Σοῦχος) was an ancient Egyptian deity with a complex and fluid nature.[1] He is associated with the Nile crocodile and is either represented in its form or as a human with a crocodile head. Sobek was also associated with pharaonic power, fertility, and military prowess, but served additionally as a protective deity with apotropaic qualities, invoked particularly for protection against the dangers presented by the Nile river.

Sobek is, above all else, an aggressive and animalistic deity who lives up to the vicious reputation of his patron animal, the large and violent Nile crocodile. Some of his common epithets betray this nature succinctly, the most notable of which being: "he who loves robbery," "he who eats while he also mates," and "pointed of teeth."[12] However, he also displays grand benevolence in more than one celebrated myth. After his association with Horus and consequent adoption into the Osirian triad of Osiris, Isis, and Horus in the Middle Kingdom, Sobek became associated with Isis as a healer of the deceased Osiris (following his violent murder by Set in the central Osiris myth).[13] In fact, though many scholars believe that the name of Sobek, Sbk, is derived from s-bAk, "to impregnate," others postulate that it is a participial form of the verb sbq,[14] an alternative writing of sAq, "to unite," thereby meaning Sbk could roughly translate to "he who unites (the dismembered limbs of Osiris)."[15]

It's like we're on vacation to Crocodilopolis

Crocodilopolis or Krokodilopolis (Greek: Κροκοδείλων πόλις) or Ptolemais Euergetis or Arsinoe (Greek: Ἀρσινόη) or Krialon[1][2] or Taaud[3] was an ancient city in the Heptanomis, Egypt, the capital of Arsinoites nome, on the western bank of the Nile, between the river and the Lake Moeris, southwest of Memphis, in lat. 29° N. Its native Ancient Egyptian name was Shedyet.[4][5]

Rhea Ra Re
Ramie

Ramie (Boehmeria nivea) is a flowering plant in the nettle family Urticaceae, native to eastern Asia. It is a herbaceous perennial growing to 1–2.5 m tall;[1] the leaves are heart-shaped, 7–15 cm long and 6–12 cm broad, and white on the underside with dense small hairs—this gives it a silvery appearance; unlike stinging nettles, the hairs do not sting. The true ramie or China grass, also called Chinese plant or white ramie, is the Chinese cultivated plant. A second type, known as green ramie or rhea, is believed to have originated in the Malay Peninsula

Bast Fiber
The Burlap - Hessian Sandbags.

It's the Lye that cures Lutefisk "lye fish" by leeching Potash.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How can it be?
RAF Lyneham IATA code LYE ?

It was the home of all the Lockheed C-130 Hercules transport aircraft of the Royal Air Force (RAF) before they were relocated

Heed the Warlock you See 13 it's the Hulk of Hera.
Wiki 130 (Number)

Year 130 (CXXX) was a common year starting on Saturday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Catullinus and Aper

A law is passed in Rome banning the execution of slaves without a trial.
The Temple of Olympian Zeus is completed at Athens.
Emperor Hadrian visits the cities Petra and Gerasa (Jerash).

The year of Antinous Mondragone

Enter the Borghese Collection and know the House of the Scene in Siena - Tuscany Italy.
Color : Sienna

Sienna marble, a colourful marble with striking veins, quarried in areas around Siena.

Sham of the Sun? Sienna X a tanning bed
Yo this Car is Fiat - Siena
Toyota Sienna I don't trust ya.
Toyota Sienta (Renamed Sienta Dice)

The Roman origin accounts for the town's emblem: a she-wolf suckling infants Romulus and Remus. According to legend, Siena was founded by Senius, son of Remus, who was in turn the brother of Romulus, after whom Rome was named. Statues and other artwork depicting a she-wolf suckling the young twins Romulus and Remus can be seen all over the city of Siena. Other etymologies derive the name from the Etruscan family name "Saina," the Roman family name of the "Saenii," or the Latin word "senex" ("old") or the derived form "seneo", "to be old".

I'm on the March (territory) to Siege the Liege of Siemens Phönix AG (Rudolstadt).

The Frankish word marka and the Old English word mearc both come from Proto-Germanic *marko (Old Norse merki "boundary, sign"[1] and mörk "borderland, forest"),[2] denoting a borderland between two centres of power. The Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Mercia took its name from West Saxon mearc "marches", which in this instance referred explicitly to the territory's position on the Anglo-Saxon frontier with the Romano-British to the west. It seems that in Old English "mark" meant "boundary" or "sign of a boundary", and the meaning later evolved into "sign in general", "impression or trace forming a sign".
During the Frankish Carolingian Dynasty, usage of the word spread throughout Europe.
The Germanic word ultimately derives from a Proto-Indo-European root *mereg-, meaning "edge, boundary". The root *mereg- produced Latin margo ("margin"), Old Irish mruig ("borderland"), and Persian and Armenian marz ("borderland").
The name Denmark preserves the Old Norse cognates merki ("boundary") mörk ("wood", "forest") up to the present. Following the Anschluss, the Nazi German government revived the old name 'Ostmark' for Austria.

Mark is the Lukewarm version of John it's the Ostmark the Lost Mark of 'March-Mars-Aries-Mary'.
Mork and Mending these broken boundaries you know I would forage the murky forest for wood.
It's the Merger of Marge and Merek-Merck the Merc.

Mayhem? Sounds like the Wart Hog of Mars.
Maim = Injure
Mar = Damage, Injure, Disfigure, Spoil
Spoils = Goods taken through acts of Marring and Maiming with May and Ham.
That's the Loot, the Booty, the Treasure of the Tyrannosaur
Color = Rust

Who is Rex of the The Saurus Thesaurus
The "Trove" is the "Cove of Jove".

Treasure (from Greek θησαυρός - thēsauros, meaning "treasure store",[2] romanized as thesaurus) is a concentration of riches, often one which is considered lost or forgotten until being rediscovered. Some jurisdictions legally define what constitutes treasure, such as in the British Treasure Act 1996.
The phrase "blood and treasure" or "lives and treasure" has been used to refer to the human and monetary costs associated with massive endeavours such as war that expend both.

Fool's Gold Rusts in Pieces at the bottom of Davy Jones Loch.
AU won't tarnish in the dust.

Linked to The Gold-Bug

"The Gold-Bug" is a short story by Edgar Allan Poe. Set on Sullivan's Island, South Carolina, the plot follows William Legrand, who was recently bitten by a gold-colored bug. His servant, Jupiter, fears Legrand is going insane and goes to Legrand's friend, an unnamed narrator, who agrees to visit his old friend. Legrand pulls the other two into an adventure after deciphering a secret message that will lead to a buried treasure.

"Wolfert Webber" by Washington Irving ??

Who is the Crook flailing away?
Crook and Flail

A flail is an agricultural tool used for threshing to separate grains from their husks.

As with most agricultural tools, flails were often used as weapons by farmers who may have lacked better weapons. The flail is proposed as one of the origins of the two-piece baton known in the Okinawan kobudō weapon system as the nunchaku.

Nunchaku

The word nunchaku comes from the Japanese Ryukyuan languages, though the origin of this word is unclear. One theory indicated it was derived from pronunciation of the Chinese characters 兩節棍 (a type of traditional Chinese two section staff) in a Southern Fujian dialect of Chinese language.[1]

The origin of the nunchaku is unclear, though one popular belief is that nunchaku was originally a short South-east Asian flail[3] used to thresh rice or soybeans. This gave rise to the theory that it was originally developed from an Okinawan horse bit (muge), or that it was adapted from a wooden clapper called hyoshiki[4] carried by the village night watch, made of two blocks of wood joined by cord. The night watch would hit the blocks of wood together to attract people's attention and then warn them about fires and other dangers.[5]

The Nun and Chang Xiao Bang

The two section staff (Chang Xiao Bang - 長小棒; literally: long/short pole)[citation needed] is a versatile weapon which originated in China from the ancient Shaolin temple and Shaolin martial arts. It is a flail-type weapon which consists of a longish staff with a shorter rod attached by a chain, to serve as a cudgel.

The Cudgel Cuttle when it Cuddle leavin a Puddle.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sirenia

The Sirenia (commonly referred to as sea cows) are an order of fully aquatic, herbivorous mammals that inhabit swamps, rivers, estuaries, marine wetlands, and coastal marine waters. Four species are living, in two families and genera. These are the dugong (one species) and manatees (three species). Sirenia also include Steller's sea cow, extinct since the 18th century, and a number of taxa known only from fossils. The order evolved during the Eocene, more than 50 million years ago.
Sirenia, commonly sirenians, are also referred to by the common name sirens, deriving from the sirens of Greek mythology.[1][2] This comes from a legend about their discovery, involving lonely sailors mistaking them for mermaids.
"Sea cow" (seekoei) is also the name for a hippopotamus in Afrikaans. In Germanic languages, the word See can mean either a body of fresh or salt water, so this follows from the species inhabiting lakes in southern Africa rather than the sea itself.

Sera-Apis is the Sea-Cow (Siren)

Break the Seal of the Silla to unlock the Spas of Sulis Minerva.

In localised Celtic polytheism practised in Britain, Sulis was a deity worshiped at the thermal spring of Bath (now in Somerset). She was worshipped by the Romano-British as Sulis Minerva, whose votive objects and inscribed lead tablets suggest that she was conceived of both as a nourishing, life-giving mother goddess and as an effective agent of curses wished by her votaries.[1]

Bath , Somerset

The hills around Bath such as Bathampton Down saw human activity from the Mesolithic period.[7][8] Several Bronze Age round barrows were opened by John Skinner in the 18th century.[9] Bathampton Camp may have been an Iron Age hill fort or stock enclosure.[10][11] A Long barrow site believed to be from the Beaker people was flattened to make way for RAF Charmy Down.[12]
Archaeological evidence shows that the site of the Roman Baths' main spring was treated as a shrine by the Iron Age Britons,[13] and was dedicated to the goddess Sulis, whom the Romans identified with Minerva; however, the name Sulis continued to be used after the Roman invasion, leading to the town's Roman name of Aquae Sulis (literally, "the waters of Sulis").[14] Messages to her scratched onto metal, known as curse tablets, have been recovered from the Sacred Spring by archaeologists.[15] These curse tablets were written in Latin, and usually laid curses on people by whom the writers felt they had been wronged. For example, if a citizen had his clothes stolen at the baths, he would write a curse, naming the suspects, on a tablet to be read by the Goddess Sulis Minerva.

The exact meaning of the name Sulis is still a matter of debate among linguists, but one possibility is "Eye/Vision", cognate with Old Irish súil "eye, gap", perhaps derived from a Proto-Celtic word *sūli- which may be related to various Indo-European words for "sun" (cf. Homeric Greek ηέλιος, Sanskrit sūryah "sun", from Proto-Indo-European *suh2lio-).[2][3]

Eye-Vision-Gap-Sun , it's the Miner of the Jewels - Joules of Atom.
The "Gap" is where we find the "Sap" of "Aquae Sulis"
Therefore the Fire is Blue for Sue-Sulis and the Brythons liked that hue.

So why do they have the Blue Fire Rollercoaster and the Bluefire Supercomputer

The relationship of the Britons to the Picts north of the Forth has been the subject of much discussion, though most scholars accept that the Pictish language during this time was a language related to but distinct from Common Brittonic.[1] Britons are assumed to have diversified from the "Pritenic group" - the proto-Picts - during the final centuries BC, the later part of the British Iron Age.[2] Their classification as "Celts" has two senses, one being the modern linguistic sense, "speakers of a Celtic language". The term "Celts" (Keltoi, Celtae) in ancient ethnography did not extend to the Britons, although some writers noted their culture was very similar to that of the Gauls (i.e. Continental Celtic groups).[3]

It would appear these "Celts" have something in common with the "Colt"?
Shhh it's the Secret of Ariat

Denver Bronco = Indianapolis Colt = Arion-Ariat

Ariat is an American manufacturer of riding boots and other equipment and apparel intended for equestrians. Founded by Beth Cross and Pam Parker, Ariat International, Inc. sought to provide engineered western style boots for riding, work, and casual wear.[1]

What is it the Blue Horse Shoe of Shu?
Nah the Colt's the Python you Shoot.

The Colt Python is a .357 Magnum caliber revolver formerly manufactured by Colt's Manufacturing Company of Hartford, Connecticut. It is sometimes referred to as a "Combat Magnum".[1]

It's the Magnum Revolver of Morelia viridis
If you Google around you will find photos of them colored blue.
But don't get caught in the Net of the Monty Python reticulatus

Why's it called a Net? You better bet it's the Noose and the Artichoke.
Don't get your Goose cooked by Settin on Sebae

Python sebae, commonly known as the African rock python, is a large, nonvenomous snake of Sub-Saharan Africa. The African rock python is one of seven species in the genus Python. It has two subspecies: one found in Central and Western Africa, the other in Southern Africa.

What Gem is this? Amethyst ?
Morelia Amethistina

Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry. The name comes from the Ancient Greek ἀ a- ("not") and μέθυστος methustos ("intoxicated"), a reference to the belief that the stone protected its owner from drunkenness.
The ancient Greeks and Romans wore amethyst and made drinking vessels of it in the belief that it would prevent intoxication.

Where did that myth come from? How the Noose prevents you from "drinking or gulping the air"?

In his poem "L'Amethyste, ou les Amours de Bacchus et d'Amethyste" (Amethyst or the loves of Bacchus and Amethyste), the French poet Remy Belleau (1528–1577) invented a myth in which Bacchus, the god of intoxication, of wine, and grapes was pursuing a maiden named Amethyste, who refused his affections. Amethyste prayed to the gods to remain chaste, a prayer which the chaste goddess Diana answered, transforming her into a white stone. Humbled by Amethyste's desire to remain chaste, Bacchus poured wine over the stone as an offering, dyeing the crystals purple.[16][17]

Variations....Dionysus... Artemis...statue of pure crystalline quartz....Although the titan Rhea does present Dionysus with an amethyst stone to preserve the wine-drinker's sanity in historical text.[19]

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Silla - Shilla
Silap Inua

In Inuit mythology, Silap Inua ('possessor of spirit') or Silla ('breath, spirit') was, similar to mana or ether, the primary component of everything that exists; it is also the breath of life and the method of locomotion for any movement or change. Silla is believed to control everything that goes on in one's life.

Sila
Zillah
God Zilla

Śīla (Sanskrit) or sīla (Pāli) in Buddhism is one of three sections of the Noble Eightfold Path, and is a code of conduct that embraces a commitment to harmony and self-restraint with the principle motivation being non-violence, or freedom from causing harm. It has been variously described as virtue,[1] right conduct,[2] morality,[3] moral discipline[4] and precept.
In fact, the commentaries explain the word sīla by another word, samadhana, meaning "harmony" or "coordination." [5]

Sila, in Arab folklore, a type of Jinn

Shaligram

Shila, (शिला in Devanagari, śila in IAST refers to a Vaishnava (Hindu) aniconic representation of Vishnu, in the form of a spherical, usually black-coloured fossil found in the sacred river Gandaki. [1] They are more often referred to as Shilas, with Shila being the shortened version. The word Shila translates simply to 'stone' and Shaligram is a less well-known name of Vishnu. The origin of the name is traced to a remote village in Nepal where Vishnu is known by the name of Shaligraman. Shaligram in Hinduism is also known as Salagrama. The name Salagrama refers to the name of the village on the bank of Gandaki where the holy stones are picked up. The name is derived from the hut (sala) of the sage Salankayana, who beheld the form of Vishnu in a tree outside his hut (cf. Varaha-purana).

And the Shankh

Dakshinavarti Shankh, Valampuri Sanggu; Tamil: வலம்புரி சங்கு or Sri Lakshmi Shankh, is a sacred Hindu object otherwise known in English as a conch shell. This is the shell of a large sea snail from the Indian Ocean (a shell of the species Turbinella pyrum), but one that has the very rare reverse-turning spiral.

Comin with the Zeal of the District of Zillah :

Government

Zillah or Zilla, a country subdivision (translated as "district") in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan, see also Zila Parishad (disambiguation).

Literature
Zillah, a vampire from Lost Souls, by Poppy Z Brite
Zillah, the wife of Abel in Cain, by Lord Byron
Zillah, a character from Flora Thompson's Lark Rise to Candleford, portrayed by Liz Smith in the first series of the BBC adaptation
Zillah is also a first name common to use in Europe.
Zillah, a character from Wuthering Heights, a novel by Emily Brontë

Places
Zillah, Washington, the name of a city in Yakima County, Washington
Zella, a town in the Tripolitania Region, south of the Gulf of Sidra in north-central Libya.

Religion
Zillah (in Hebrew צִלָּה Tselah), a wife of Lamech, a descendant of Cain

Ships
USS Zillah (SP-2804), a patrol vessel that served in the United States Navy in 1918

You better believe I'm for real about God-Zilla

Zilla (plant), a plant genus in the family Brassicaceae
Zilla (spider), an animal genus in the family Araneidae

Play the Brass with Arane - Aryan - Iran the Orb Weaver?

Zilla is a genus of plants in the family Brassicaceae, that grows in the Sahara-Arabian extreme deserts,

You know that Sandy O'Hera left the Scar of Sera in the form of the Sahara.

The Sahara (Arabic: الصحراء الكبرى‎, aṣ-Ṣaḥrāʾ al-Kubrā , 'the Great Desert') is the world's hottest desert, and the third largest desert after Antarctica and the Arctic.[1]

As Sahra - The Cobra - the Hottest Dessert

Mon Cheri Mi Amor , Adore the Door ?
Cheri, Cher, it's all Cherry Pie
That's Wild Cherry

The cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus, and is a fleshy drupe (stone fruit). The cherry fruits of commerce are usually obtained from a limited number of species, including especially cultivars of the sweet cherry, Prunus avium. The name 'cherry' also refers to the cherry tree, and is sometimes applied to almonds and visually similar flowering trees in the genus Prunus, as in "ornamental cherry", "cherry blossom", etc.

Many cherries are members of the subgenus Cerasus
Most eating cherries are derived from either Prunus avium, the sweet cherry (also called the wild cherry), or from Prunus cerasus, the sour cherry.

Sweet, Wild, Sour = Brought to Rome by Luci

A cultivated cherry is recorded as having been brought to Rome by Lucius Licinius Lucullus from northeastern Anatolia, modern day Turkey, also known as the Pontus region, in 72 BC.[2]

Brought to you by the Syllable of Scylla
Told you it was between a Rock and a Hard place, remember reading

Scylla, a monster from Greek mythology traditionally located at today's town of Scilla, Calabria

In Greek mythology, Scylla (/ˈsɪlə/ sil-ə; Greek: Σκύλλα, Skylla, pronounced [skýl̚la])[1] was a monster that lived on one side of a narrow channel of water, opposite its counterpart Charybdis.

So we have the legends of Scylla (Princess)

Scylla is a princess of Megara in Greek mythology. She is mentioned by Ovid.
As the story goes, Scylla was the daughter of Nisus (Nisos) the King of Megara, who possessed a single lock of purple hair which granted him invincibility.

Scylla Serrata

Scylla serrata (often called mud crab or mangrove crab, although both terms are highly ambiguous, as well as black crab) is an economically important species of crab found in the estuaries and mangroves of Africa, Australia and Asia.
In addition, they have a high tolerance to both nitrate[4] and ammonia

An asteroid and a ship....

Seal of Sylla
Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix

Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix[1] (c. 138 BC – 78 BC), known commonly as Sulla, was a Roman general and statesman. He had the distinction of holding the office of consul twice, as well as reviving the dictatorship. Sulla was awarded a grass crown, the most prestigious and rarest Roman military honor, during the Social War.

Lysander
Grass Crown
Hedysarum

Hedysarum coronarium (French honeysuckle, cock's head, Italian sainfoin, sulla) is a perennial herb native to Malta, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, southern Italy and Spain, cultivated for animal fodder and hay, and for honey production.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The ROC - Republic of China

Taiwan (Listeni/ˈtaɪˈwɑːn/ ty-wahn Chinese: 臺灣 or 台灣; pinyin: Táiwān; see below), officially the Republic of China (ROC; Chinese: 中華民國; pinyin: Zhōnghuá Mínguó), is a state in East Asia. Originally based in mainland China, the Republic of China now governs the island of Taiwan, which makes up over 99% of its territory,[f] as well as Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, and other minor islands. Neighboring states include the People's Republic of China to the west, Japan to the east and northeast, and the Philippines to the south. Taipei is the seat of the central government.[2] New Taipei, encompassing the metropolitan area surrounding Taipei proper, is the most populous city.

There are various names for the island of Taiwan in use today, derived from explorers or rulers by each particular period. The former name Formosa (福爾摩沙) dates from 1544, when Portuguese sailors sighted the main island of Taiwan and named it Ilha Formosa, which means "Beautiful Island".[21] In the early 17th century, the Dutch East India Company established a commercial post at Fort Zeelandia (modern Anping, Tainan) on a coastal islet called "Tayouan" in the local Siraya language; the name was later extended to the whole island as "Taiwan".[22] Historically, "Taiwan" has also been written as 大灣, 臺員, 大員, 臺圓, 大圓 and 臺窩灣.

Names of Taiwan
Tungning
Dutch Formosa
Hermosa
PreHistory of Taiwan

Expansion of Austronesian languages and associated archeological cultures

Formosa 福爾摩沙 ?
福 = Blessing , Good Fortune, Bliss
福爾 = Sherlock , Holmes, Fall, Faure, and Formosa
爾 = Seoul, Thou, You, Like That, So, Thus, Like So
摩沙 = Formosa , From Formosa
摩 = Rub, Scrape, Stroke,
沙 = Sand, Sandy, Hoarse, Husky, Granulated, Powdered
爾摩沙 = Hermosa

Blue Sky with a White Sun

In the "Blue Sky with a White Sun" symbol, the twelve rays of the white Sun representing the twelve months and the twelve traditional Chinese hours (時辰 shíchen), each of which corresponds to two modern hours and symbolizes the spirit of progress.

Sapphire?
More like Sapper Fire, the Miner is the Mole in the Hole weakening the besieged foundation. The Wrench in the Trench. (Mining military sense)
The Engineer, the Pioneer on the Frontier.

National emblem of the Republic of China (1913-1928) and the Empire of China.

¿The Gemini Gem?

Hoarse (Dry-Harsh Voice)
Husky (dog)

Whitehorse, Yukon

Whitehorse Huskies

The Whitehorse Huskies are a Canadian Senior "AAA" ice hockey team that plays out of Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. They are one-time Allan Cup National Champions.

This must be the "Hoarse Wolf"?

This is Operation Husky

The Allied invasion of Sicily, codenamed Operation Husky, was a major World War II campaign, in which the Allies took Sicily from the Axis Powers (Italy and Nazi Germany). It was a large scale amphibious and airborne operation, followed by six weeks of land combat. It launched the Italian Campaign.

Gonna send em down the mouth of Husky the Muskie

Huskie the Muskie is the nickname of a 40-foot-tall (12 m) outdoor sculpture depicting a muskellunge in Kenora, Ontario's McLeod Park.[1]

Husky (Disambig)

Muskellunge

The muskellunge (Esox masquinongy), also known as muskelunge, muscallonge, milliganong, or maskinonge (and often abbreviated "muskie" or "musky"), is a species of large, relatively uncommon freshwater fish of North America. The muskellunge is the largest member of the pike family, Esocidae. The common name comes from the Ojibwa word maashkinoozhe, meaning "ugly pike", by way of French masque allongé (modified from the Ojibwa word by folk etymology), "elongated face."[citation needed] The French common name is masquinongé or maskinongé.

The muskellunge is known by a wide variety of trivial names including Ohio muskellunge, Great Lakes muskellunge, barred muskellunge, Ohio River pike, Allegheny River pike, jack pike, unspotted muskellunge and the Wisconsin muskellunge.

That's the Pike

Pike poles are long metal-topped wood, aluminum, or fiberglass poles used for reaching, holding, or pulling. They are variously used in construction, logging, rescue & recovery, power line maintenance, and firefighting.[1]

This is no "Gaffe", it's the Gaff.

Yet another Cipher: Pike
And another : Red Pike

Red Pike is a classified United Kingdom government cipher, proposed for use by the National Health Service by GCHQ, but designed for a "broad range of applications in the British government" [1].

Pike Programming Language
Pikes Peak (Disambig)

Pike (Infantry Weapon)
You know? The Star of the Show?
Sarissa

The sarissa or sarisa (Greek: σάρισα) was a 4 to 7 meter (13–21 feet) long spear, or pike, used in the ancient Greek and Hellenistic warfare.

Made from what kind of wood?
Cornus mas

Cornus mas (Cornelian cherry, European cornel or dogwood) (Bulgarian: дрян ('dryan'), Albanian: Thana, Armenian: հոն hon, Persian: زغال اخته‎, Turkish: Kızılcık, Azerbaijani: Zoğal,Georgian: შინდი Chinese: 山茱萸, Romanian: Corn) is a species of flowering plant in the dogwood family Cornaceae, native to southern Europe, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran and southwest Asia.

Corn (Core) , Cherry (Cher-Sara), and the Dog?
Hey this must be the "Corn Dog"

"Sausage"? Ya I "Saw Sage", at Cornell University.
That's the Spirit of Carl Sagan revealing the Saga of Sega.
Sage Chapel - Cornell Univ
Henry W. Sage

Coming with the Seven Sages of the Ages.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Caution: Discretion Advised Adult Themes

What do you know about Sappho ?

Sappho's poetry centers on passion and love for various people and both sexes. The word lesbian derives from the name of the island of her birth, Lesbos, while her name is also the origin of the word sapphic; neither word was applied to female homosexuality until the 19th century.[20][21]

Sapphism (Lesbian)

Lesbian is the term most widely used in the English language to describe romantic or sexual attraction between women.[1] The word may be used as a noun, to refer to women who identify themselves or who are characterized by others as having the primary attribute of female homosexuality, or as an adjective, to describe characteristics of an object or activity related to female same-sex attraction.[2]

Please read these wikis and investigate the massive amount of information available.
It's quite educational, especially considering that almost no one knows anything about these topics yet they have everything to do with our daily lives in countless ways.

Psappho the Sapphire?
Sophia

Sophia is a female name derived from σοφία, the Greek word for "Wisdom". Sophia has been a popular name throughout the western world and the most popular given name for girls in the US for 2012.[1] The name was used to represent the personification of wisdom and is also the name of an early Christian martyr.

It's the Soap, take a Bath in the Aqua of the Sol Spa.
The "Soap Opera" of the "Soap Shoes" ?
Snakes on a Plane = Symbolic Optimal Assembly Program = Simple Object Access Protocol

Soap is the brand name of shoes made for grinding similar to aggressive inline skating.

Important to note Sofia in these translations:

Safia/Saphia (Arabic), (Persian), (Urdu)
Safiye (Turkish)

Sophia, the Holy Wisdom

Sophia is widely worshiped as a goddess of wisdom by gnostics and pagans today, including wiccan spirituality.[19][20] Books relating to the contemporary pagan worship of the goddess Sophia include: Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom, by Caitlin Matthews, The Cosmic Shekinah by Sorita d'Este and David Rankine (which includes Sophia as one of the major aspects of the goddess of wisdom), and Inner Gold: Understanding Psychological Projection by Robert A. Johnson.

Sophia (Gnosticism)

Santa Sophia = Hagia Sophia

Hagia Sophia (from the Greek: Ἁγία Σοφία, "Holy Wisdom"; Latin: Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia; Turkish: Ayasofya) is a former Greek Orthodox patriarchal basilica (church), later an imperial mosque, and now a museum in Istanbul, Turkey. From the date of its construction in 537 until 1453, it served as an Eastern Orthodox cathedral and seat of the Patriarchate of Constantinople,[1] except between 1204 and 1261, when it was converted to a Roman Catholic cathedral under the Latin Empire. The building was a mosque from 29 May 1453 until 1931. It was then secularized and opened as a museum on 1 February 1935.[2]

The Church was dedicated to the Wisdom of God, the Logos, the second person of the Holy Trinity,[3] its patronal feast taking place on 25 December, the commemoration of the Birth of the incarnation of the Logos in Christ.[3] Although sometimes referred to as Sancta Sophia (as though it were named after Saint Sophia), sophia being the phonetic spelling in Latin of the Greek word for wisdom, its full name in Greek is Ναός τῆς Ἁγίας τοῦ Θεοῦ Σοφίας, "Shrine of the Holy Wisdom of God".[4][5] Famous in particular for its massive dome, it is considered the epitome of Byzantine architecture[6] and is said to have "changed the history of architecture."[7]

The face of the Hexapterygon (six-winged angel) on the north east pendentive (upper left), discovered but covered again by Gaspare Fossati during its restoration, is visible again.

Liturgical Fan
Flabellum

A flabellum (plural flabella), in Christian liturgical use, is a fan made of metal, leather, silk, parchment or feathers, intended to keep away insects from the consecrated Body and Blood of Christ and from the priest,[1] as well as to show honour. The ceremonial use of such fans dates back to ancient Egypt, and an example was found in the tomb of Tutankhamun. A flabellum is also a fan-shaped structure on the fifth legs of horseshoe crabs (Xiphosura).

Horseshoe Crab anatomy too?

Liturgical fans, or ripidions (Greek ριπιδιον — fan) — are used in the Orthodox Church during services.[1][2] Ripidions are carried by the altar servers at all processions with Eucharistic gifts and the Gospel book.[3]
In the Eastern Orthodox and Greek-Catholic Churches the sacred fan (Greek: άγιον ριπίδιον, hagion ripidion, plural: άγια ριπίδια, hagia ripidia; sometimes εξαπτέρυγον, hexapterygon, plural: εξαπτέρυγα hexapteryga—literally, "six-winged"), have been used from the first centuries to the present day. It is generally made of metal, round, having the iconographic likeness of a seraph with six wings surrounding a face, and is set on the end of a pole. Fans of carved, gilded, or painted wood are also found. They are usually made in pairs.
At his ordination, a deacon, receives the fan from the bishop with his vestments and service book and is presented to the people for them to exclaim "Axios!" (“worthy”) holding the fan, and then stands behind the Holy Table (altar) to fan the Sacred Gifts according to the otherwise archaic practice.

Axios

Ancient Egyptian flabella (top center) and lotus motifs.

There are also some Oars, so you row the water and you also row the air with the fan.
Flagellum = Whip - Antenna - Lash

Funny how "Whip" and "Lash" are both nouns and verbs that you do with them.
Lashing (ropework)

A lashing is an arrangement of rope wire or webbing with linking device used to secure and fasten two or more items together in a somewhat rigid manner. Lashings are most commonly applied to timber poles, and are commonly associated with the cargo, containerisation, the Scouting movement, and with sailors.

Lashing also :

In mining, to load shattered rock into a container for removal.

By the way, I almost forgot:
Meet "Lucy":
Esox

Esox is a genus of freshwater fish, the only living genus in the family Esocidae—the esocids which were endemic to North America, Europe and Eurasia during the Paleogene through present.[2]

The type species is E. lucius, the northern pike. The species of this genus are known as pike and pickerel, and in heraldry they are usually called lucy.[3][4]

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Esox Lucius
This one has tons of names apparently:

The northern pike gets its name from its resemblance to the pole-weapon known as the pike (from the Middle English for pointed). The genus name, Esox, comes from the Greek and Celtic for "big fish" and "salmon" (see Esox: Name). Various other unofficial trivial names are: American pike, common pike, great northern pike, Great Lakes pike, grass pike, snot rocket, slough shark, snake, slimer, slough snake, northern, gators (due a head similar in shape to that of an alligator), jack, jackfish, Sharptooth McGraw, Mr. Toothy and other such names as Long head and Pointy nose. Numerous other names can be found in Field Museum Zool. Leaflet Number 9.

So that's why you have to pay 'coin' to cross the "River of the Dead", it's a Pike (tollroad).

Sage (sophos)

In the Symposium, Plato draws a distinction between a philosopher and a sage (sophos, σοφός). The difference is explained through the concept of love, which lacks the object it seeks. Therefore the philosopher (literally lover of wisdom in Greek) does not have the wisdom he or she seeks. The sage, on the other hand, does not love or seek wisdom, because he already has wisdom. According to Plato, there are two categories of beings who do not do philosophy:

Gods and sages, because they are wise;
senseless people, because they think they are wise.

The position of the philosopher is between these two groups. The philosopher is not wise; but, aware that he is not wise, seeks wisdom, and loves wisdom. This distinction between the philosopher and the sage played an important part in Stoic philosophy that developed after Plato.[1]

Wise Old Man

The wise old man (also called senex, sage or sophos) is an archetype as described by Carl Jung, as well as a classic literary figure, and may be seen as a stock character.[1] The wise old man can be a profound philosopher distinguished for wisdom and sound judgment.

Saptarishi

The Saptarishi (from saptarṣi, a Sanskrit dvigu meaning "seven sages") are the seven rishis who are extolled at many places in the Vedas and Hindu literature. The Vedic Samhitas never actually enumerate these rishis by name, though later Vedic texts such as the Brahmanas and Upanisads do so. They are regarded in the Vedas as the patriarchs of the Vedic religion. The Big Dipper asterism is also called Saptarshi.

Seven Sages of Greece

The Seven Sages (of Greece) or Seven Wise Men (Greek: οἱ ἑπτὰ σοφοί, hoi hepta sophoi; c. 620 BC–550 BC) was the title given by ancient Greek tradition to seven early 6th century BC philosophers, statesmen and law-givers who were renowned in the following centuries for their wisdom.

Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove

The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove (also known as the Seven Worthies of the Bamboo Grove, simplified Chinese: 竹林七贤; traditional Chinese: 竹林七賢; pinyin: Zhúlín Qī Xián) were a group of Chinese scholars, writers, and musicians of the 3rd century CE. Although the individual members all existed, their interconnection is not entirely certain. Key members of the seven were linked with the Qingtan school of Daoism as it existed in the Cao Wei state (or nation).[1]

Navaratnas ( 9 Gems )

Tannaim

The Tannaim (Hebrew: תנאים [tanaˈʔim], singular תנא [taˈna], Tanna "repeaters", "teachers"[1]) were the Rabbinic sages whose views are recorded in the Mishnah, from approximately 10-220 CE. The period of the Tannaim, also referred to as the Mishnaic period, lasted about 210 years. It came after the period of the Zugot ("pairs"), and was immediately followed by the period of the Amoraim ("interpreters")[2]

House of Shammai
House of Hillel

Forgot to list this, about the word Faure

Faure is a Occitan family name meaning blacksmith, from Latin faber.

And get this:
Faure Island

The vegetation is predominantly low shrubs of Acacia ramulosa. There are also mallee shrublands, spinifex grasslands, samphire/Atriplex shrublands, and coastal mangroves.[3]

Atriplex

Atriplex (/ˈætrɨplɛks/[1]) is a plant genus of 250-300 species, known by the common names of saltbush and orache (or orach).

Atriplex Polycarpa

Atriplex polycarpa (Allscale, Cattle spinach, Allscale saltbush, Cattle saltbush) is a plant in the Chenopodiaceae family.

Cattle Spinach? Allscale? I'm thinking it's the Heart of the Ox.

Samphire

Originally "sampiere", a corruption of the French "Saint Pierre" (Saint Peter), samphire was named for the patron saint of fishermen because all of the original plants with its name grow in rocky salt-sprayed regions along the sea coast of northern Europe or in its coastal marsh areas. It is sometimes called sea asparagus or sea pickle. In Norfolk it is commonly called sampha [sam-fa]. In North Wales, especially along the River Dee's marshes, it has always been known as sampkin.

Marsh samphire ashes were used to make soap and glass (hence its other old English name, "glasswort"). In the 14th century glassmakers located their workshops near regions where this plant grew, since it was so closely linked to their trade.

Sarcocornia
Salicornia
Golden Samphire

So we link back to Saint Peter, the supposed son of Jonah.

Saint Peter (Latin: Petrus, Greek: Πέτρος Petros; died AD 64 or 67[3]), also known as Simon Peter, was a prominent early Christian leader, one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ according to the New Testament. He is venerated as a saint and traditionally considered to be the first bishop and Pope by the Roman Catholic Church,[3] the Eastern Orthodox Church, and Oriental Orthodoxy.[4] The son of John (or Jonah or Jona),[5] he was from the village of Bethsaida in the province of Galilee or Gaulanitis. His brother Andrew was also an apostle.

And his brother, Saint Andrew the Apostle

The New Testament states that Andrew was the brother of Simon Peter,[3] by which it is inferred that he was likewise a son of John, or Jonah. He was born in the village of Bethsaida on the Sea of Galilee. Both he and his brother Peter were fishermen by trade, hence the tradition that Jesus called them to be his disciples by saying that he will make them "fishers of men" (Greek: ἁλιεῖς ἀνθρώπων, halieĩs anthrōpōn).[4]

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So we have tons of interesting names with all of these plants, for example this wiki gives a good list:
Lupinus
Note the names of the creatures that feed upon them, it's quite entertaining actually.

Fabaceae
Telling you about the Fables of "Fabales"?

It says "Faba" means "Bean" most likely?

Check this out, one of the "Bean-Seed" lineages of Rome:
Fabia (gens)

According to legend, the Fabii claimed descent from Hercules, who visited Italy a generation before the Trojan War, and from Evander, his host. This brought the Fabii into the same tradition as the Pinarii and Potitii, who were said to have welcomed Hercules and learned from him the sacred rites which for centuries afterward they performed in his honor.[15][16][17][18]

The gens Fabia was one of the most ancient patrician families at Rome. The gens played a prominent part in history soon after the establishment of the Republic, and three brothers are said to have been invested with seven successive consulships, from BC 485 to 479. The house derived its greatest lustre from the patriotic courage and tragic fate of the 306 Fabii in the Battle of the Cremera, BC 477. But the Fabii were not distinguished as warriors alone; several members of the gens were also important in the history of Roman literature and the arts.[1]

This is all about the Fabian Strategy

The Fabian strategy is a military strategy where pitched battles and frontal assaults are avoided in favor of wearing down an opponent through a war of attrition and indirection. While avoiding decisive battles, the side employing this strategy harasses its enemy through skirmishes to cause attrition, disrupt supply and affect morale. Employment of this strategy implies that the side adopting this strategy believes time is on its side, but it may also be adopted when no feasible alternative strategy can be devised.

Have a drink of the Fabian (Grape) with Saint Fabius

Chasselas or Chasselas blanc is a wine grape variety grown in Switzerland, France, Germany, Portugal, Hungary, Romania and New Zealand. Chasselas is mostly vinified to be a full, dry and fruity white wine. It is also suitable as a table grape, grown widely for this purpose in Turkey.

Fabius (Racehorse)

The colt was sent into training with Horace A. "Jimmy" Jones and was usually ridden by Bill Hartack.

Horace and the Horse?

Fabian Society
Symbols often associated with them, the Turtle, and also the Wolf in Sheep Skin.

I'll switch gears here a moment:
Cog
Cognitive Cognition Cognizance Cognoscenti

It's the ship that you sail on to explore the unknown : Cog (ship)
The Game "Call of Gods"
Covenant of the Goddess (Wicca)
Church of God
Tons of other names/references.

It's the Gear of God

A gear or cogwheel is a rotating machine part having cut teeth, or cogs, which mesh with another toothed part in order to transmit torque, in most cases with teeth on the one gear of identical shape, and often also with that shape (or at least width) on the other gear.

The earliest known reference to gears was circa A.D. 50 by Hero of Alexandria,[2] but they can be traced back to the Greek mechanics of the Alexandrian school in the 3rd century B.C. and were greatly developed by the Greek polymath Archimedes (287–212 B.C.).[3] The Antikythera mechanism is an example of a very early and intricate geared device, designed to calculate astronomical positions. Its time of construction is now estimated between 150 and 100 BC.[4]

Hero-Heron of Alexandria

Hero (or Heron) of Alexandria (c. AD 10–70) was an ancient Greek mathematician and engineer who was active in his native city of Alexandria, Roman Egypt. He is considered the greatest experimenter of antiquity[1] and his work is representative of the Hellenistic scientific tradition.[2]
Hero published a well recognized description of a steam-powered device called an aeolipile (hence sometimes called a "Hero engine"). Among his most famous inventions was a windwheel, constituting the earliest instance of wind harnessing on land.[3][4] He is said to have been a follower of the Atomists. Some of his ideas were derived from the works of Ctesibius.

Archimedes

Archimedes of Syracuse (Greek: Ἀρχιμήδης; c. 287 BC – c. 212 BC) was a Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.[1] Although few details of his life are known, he is regarded as one of the leading scientists in classical antiquity. Among his advances in physics are the foundations of hydrostatics, statics and an explanation of the principle of the lever. He is credited with designing innovative machines, including siege engines and the screw pump that bears his name. Modern experiments have tested claims that Archimedes designed machines capable of lifting attacking ships out of the water and setting ships on fire using an array of mirrors.[2]

Archimedes? We could spend a whole week just reading about this one guy and all of the related information.
I prefer to jump around and come back when it's needed for whatever specific train of thought I find myself on.

The common insect Issus was discovered to have actual "gears" in it's legs:

They are the first animals discovered to possess a locomotive gear mechanism.[1] Prior to their discovery, it was assumed only humans had invented gears.[2] The gears in the insect legs however, have nothing to do with power ratios, but only with synchronising the action of the jumping legs.

...has in its juvenile form hind leg joints that form two 180-degree, helix-shaped strips with twelve fully interlocking spur type gear teeth.

So we have grips of interesting terminology everywhere here.
Spurs, Worm, Crown, Sun and Moon, etc.

Sprockets

A sprocket[1] or sprocket-wheel[2] is a profiled wheel with teeth, cogs,[3] or even sprockets[4] that mesh with a chain, track or other perforated or indented material.[5][6]

These gears represent being crushed between the Rock and the Hard place, Catch 22

So what does mechanics, sailing, farming, cooking, etc have in common?
Windmill

Watermill
Tidemill
Horsemill
Molinology

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So what's it all about?
Hera

Hera (/ˈhɛrə/, Greek Ἥρα, Hēra, equivalently Ἥρη, Hērē, in Ionic and Homer) is the wife and one of three sisters of Zeus in the Olympian pantheon of Greek mythology and religion. Her chief function was as the goddess of women and marriage. Her counterpart in the religion of ancient Rome was Juno.[1] The cow, lion and the peacock were considered sacred to her. Hera's mother is Rhea and her father Cronus.

A scholar of Greek mythology Walter Burkert writes in Greek Religion, "Nevertheless, there are memories of an earlier aniconic representation, as a pillar in Argos and as a plank in Samos."

The name of Hera admits a variety of mutually exclusive etymologies; one possibility is to connect it with hōra (ὥρα), season, and to interpret it as ripe for marriage and according to Plato eratē (ἐρατή - beloved) [4] as Zeus is said to have married her for love.[5] According to Plutarch, Hera was an allegorical name and an anagram of aēr (ἀήρ - air).[6] So begins the section on Hera in Walter Burkert's Greek Religion.[7] In a note, he records other scholars' arguments "for the meaning Mistress as a feminine to Heros, Master." [3]

Don't be fooled, Hera = Hare
Polos (crown)

Where is she? Right "Here".
Hercules Heracles ??

Hera's Herald = Iris
The Rainbow Goddess of Eyes

In Greek mythology, Iris (/ˈɨrɨs/; Ἶρις) is the personification of the rainbow and messenger of the gods. She is also known as one of the goddesses of the sea and the sky. Iris links the gods to humanity. She travels with the speed of wind from one end of the world to the other,[1] and into the depths of the sea and the underworld.

According to Hesiod's Theogony, Iris is the daughter of Thaumas and the cloud nymph Electra. Her sisters are the Harpies; Aello, Celaeno, and Ocypete.
Iris is frequently mentioned as a divine messenger in the Iliad which is attributed to Homer, but does not appear in his Odyssey, where Hermes fills that role. Like Hermes, Iris carries a caduceus or winged staff. By command of Zeus, the king of the gods, she carries an ewer of water from the River Styx, with which she puts to sleep all who perjure themselves. Goddess of sea and sky, she is also represented as supplying the clouds with the water needed to deluge the world, consistent with her identification with the rainbow.

Goddess of Sky and Sea? That's the Only God-Goddess there Be.
Hera is Iris.

The word iridescence is derived in part from the name of this goddess.
"Arco iris" and "arco-íris" are the words for "rainbow" in Spanish and Portuguese, respectively, where "Arco" means "bow" in English.
The iris of the eye is named after her as she was the goddess of the rainbow, to reflect the many colours of the eye.

Goddess of the Rainbow? That's the Bow that Rain Arrows.
Iridium (Element)

Morpheus

Morpheus (/ˈmɔrfiəs/ or /ˈmɔrfjuːs/) is a god of dreams who appears in Ovid's Metamorphoses. Morpheus has the ability to take any human form and appear in dreams. His true semblance is that of a winged daemon, imagery shared with many of his siblings. Starting in the medieval period, the name Morpheus began to stand generally for the god of dreams or of sleep.[1]

Sand Man - Morpheus - Freddy the Cougar
The Head under the Bed.
Who is that in the Closet? Mr CAUSE IT!

Therefore we call the painkiller Morphine
The Meta-Morph. Hypnus

Iris the Praying Mantis
Iris (Flowers)

Iris (eye)

The iris (plural: irides or irises) is a thin, circular structure in the eye, responsible for controlling the diameter and size of the pupil and thus the amount of light reaching the retina. The color of the iris is often referred to as "eye color."

Iris (Color)

Iris is an ambiguous color term, usually referring to shades ranging from blue-violet to violet.
However, in certain applications, it has been applied to an even wider array of colors, including pale blue, mauve, pink, and even yellow (the color of the inner part of the iris flower).[1]

There are tons of things named after "Iris", from trains to weapons.

So we have "Ire" and "Ira", which is "Ireland".
Lyssa

In Greek mythology, Lyssa (Greek: Λύσσα; called Lytta (Λύττα) by the Athenians) was the spirit of mad rage, frenzy and rabies in animals. She was closely related to the Maniae, the goddesses of madness and insanity. Her Roman equivalent was variously named Ira, Furor, or Rabies. Sometimes she was multiplied into a host of Irae and Furores.

Furor and Rabies were also associated.

Furies - Erinyes

In Greek mythology the Erinyes (/ɪˈrɪniˌiz/;[1] Ἐρῑνύες [ῠ], pl. of Ἐρῑνύς [ῡ], Erinys; literally "the avengers" from Greek ἐρίνειν "pursue, persecute" [sometimes referred to as "infernal goddesses" (Greek χθόνιαι θεαί)]) were female chthonic deities of vengeance. A formulaic oath in the Iliad invokes them as "those who beneath the earth punish whosoever has sworn a false oath".[2] Burkert suggests they are "an embodiment of the act of self-cursing contained in the oath".[3] They correspond to the Furies or Dirae in Roman mythology.[4]

They usually come in triplets but it's not necessary. It's essentially the same mythology we are already used to but with different names and stories, etc.

The Erinyes are crones, with snakes for hair, dog's heads, coal black bodies, bat's wings, and blood-shot eyes. In their hands they carry brass-studded scourges, and their victims die in torment.[11] It is also worth mentioning that modern Tuvans, a Turkic people, call their shamanic protector spirit érénï, a cognate term for the ancient Hellenic erinnyes, which were dark "fury" spirits that punished and pursued sinners.[12]

People were so afraid to speak of this "Spirit", they even changed the name.
This is a clue to how things change throughout history:

In Euripides' Orestes they are called[13] instead the Eumenides (Εὐμενίδες, pl. of Εὐμενίς; literally "the gracious ones" but also translated as "Kindly Ones").[14] This is because it was considered unwise to mention them by name (for fear of attracting their attention), the ironical name is similar to how Hades, God of the dead is styled Pluton, or Pluto, "the Rich One'.[11]

Ira (עִירָא, Standard Hebrew ʿIra, Tiberian Hebrew ʿÎrâ) is male and female given name. In Hebrew, it means watchful. It is pronounced EE-rah or EYE-rah. Ira (ईरा) in Sanskrit is the name of the wind-god who is father of the monkey god Hanuman. Ira (इरा) is daughter of Daksha who was married to the sage Kashyap; another name for Sarasvati. Ira is also a nickname for Ireneo, Irenej, Ireneus and Irinij.

Names of Deities, locations, people, music, even a Moth.

A large amount of the terms and concepts here are "Nexus terms" which lead to countless possible routes for learning about everything.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Furies are elemental spirits (earth, water, fire, wind, metal, and wood) that inhabit all aspects of Alera. Some are small and cannot be seen, and others are powerful enough to manifest when called upon by their wielders. There also exist "Great Furies," the most powerful and ancient of these spirits, by which Alerans swear and curse. They manifest as geographic formations of great elemental power, such as volcanoes and oceans, and are far more often restrained or provoked than explicitly commanded, and then only by fury-crafters of exceptional strength. Many Alerans are unaware of the Great Furies' actual existence, imagining them to be more mythic than real, but this disbelief is incorrect.

From Codex Alera (Fantasy)

Furies are Demons that have gone mad with bloodlust. They were described graphically in The Elfstones of Shannara: "They were grotesque creatures, their bodies a sinuous mass of grey hair, their limbs bent and vaguely human, their multiple fingers grown to claws. ... [Their faces] were the face of women, their features twisted with savagery, their mouths...the jaws of monstrous cats."[6]

Shannara series (Fantasy)

Female Furies, a group of women warriors in DC Comics
The Kindly Ones, three witch characters from Neil Gaiman's Sandman graphic novel

These Furies are Kindly Ones, I'm gonna call em the Bull at the door: Triceratops

Triceratops (/traɪˈsɛrətɒps/ try-serr-ə-tops) is a genus of herbivorous ceratopsid dinosaur that lived during the late Maastrichtian stage of the Late Cretaceous Period, around 68 to 66 million years ago (Mya) in what is now North America. It was one of the last non-avian dinosaur genera to appear before the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event.[1] The term Triceratops, which literally means "three-horned face", is derived from the Greek τρί- (tri-) meaning "three", κέρας (kéras) meaning "horn", and ὤψ (ops) meaning "face".[2][3]

Three Horn Face? That's Cerberus, the Hydra, etc.
Cera = Horn = Cornucopia of the Sea-Sun

Torosaurus
Ceratopsidae

The Ceratopsinae or Chasmosaurinae....The Centrosaurinae.....
The massive bosses on the skulls of Pachyrhinosaurus and Achelousaurus resemble those formed by the base of the horns in modern musk oxen, suggesting that they may have butted heads.

Musk Ox

Apatosaurus

The composite term Apatosaurus comes from the Greek words apate (ἀπάτη)/apatelos (ἀπατηλός) meaning "deception"/"deceptive" and sauros (σαῦρος) meaning "lizard"; thus, "deceptive lizard". Paleontologist Othniel Charles Marsh (1831 –1899) gave it this name, because he regarded the chevron bones as similar to those of some mosasaurs, members of a group of prehistoric marine lizards.

Deceptive, Deception?

Mosasaur

Mosasaurs (from Latin Mosa meaning the 'Meuse river', and Greek σαύρος sauros meaning 'lizard') are large, extinct, marine reptiles. The first fossil remains were discovered in a limestone quarry at Maastricht on the Meuse in 1764. Mosasaurs probably evolved from semiaquatic squamates[1] known as aigialosaurs, which were more similar in appearance to modern-day monitor lizards, in the Early Cretaceous. During the last 20 million years of the Cretaceous period (Turonian-Maastrichtian), with the extinction of the ichthyosaurs and decline of plesiosaurs, mosasaurs became the dominant marine predators.

Now this is interesting:
Meuse River

The Meuse (/ˈmjuːz/; French: [møz]; Walloon Mouze [muːs]) or Maas (Dutch: Maas; IPA: [ˈmaːs]) is a major European river, rising in France and flowing through Belgium and the Netherlands before draining into the North Sea. It has a total length of 925 km (575 mi). The Meuse is the oldest river in the world.

The "Muse of Meuse" is the "Oldest River of them All"?

The name Meuse is derived from the French name of the river, which evolved from the Latin name Mosa. The Dutch name Maas descends from Middle Dutch Mase, which comes from the presumed but unattested Old Dutch form *Masa, from Proto-Germanic *Masō. Only modern Dutch preserves this Germanic form, however.

Despite its appearance, the Germanic name is not derived from the Latin name, judging from the change from earlier o into a, which is characteristic of the Germanic languages. Therefore, both the Latin and Germanic names were probably derived from a Celtic source, which would have been *Mosā.

The "Muse" Maso Masa our Ma See the Mace
Mosa "Mow-saw Moses"
Mase "Maze Haze of May's Maize"

I'm piecing together the Mosaic of the forgotten Mosaic Way.

This is the sleigh of the slay to bring in the hay for the hoarse Horse named Horus the Source (of the Course)
Dashing the Ankle March for Aunt May.

Mosaic is the art of creating images with an assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other materials. It is a technique of decorative art or interior decoration. Most mosaics are made of small, flat, roughly square, pieces of stone or glass of different colors, known as tesserae; but mosaics, especially floor mosaics, may also be made of small rounded pieces of stone, and called "pebble mosaics".

Judaism (from the Latin Iudaismus, derived from the Greek Ἰουδαϊσμός, and ultimately from the Hebrew יהודה, Yehudah, "Judah";[1][2] in Hebrew: יהדות, Yahadut, the distinctive characteristics of the Judean ethnos)[3] is the religion, philosophy and way of life of the Jewish people.[4] Judaism is a monotheistic religion, with its foundational text, the Torah (also known as the Tanakh or Hebrew Bible), and supplemental oral tradition represented by later texts such as the Mishnah and the Talmud. Judaism is considered by religious Jews to be the expression of the covenantal relationship God established with the Children of Israel.[5]

Glass platter inscribed with the Hebrew word zokhreinu - remember us

This is the Mosaic, putting my members of Ra together.
It's all Crochet with Sochet
That's Saffron

Saffron (pronounced /ˈsæfrən/ or /ˈsæfrɒn/)[1] is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the saffron crocus. Crocus is a genus in the family Iridaceae.

Swept the Tears of Tyr who Wept call it the "Rudder Blade of Wepawet"

Safran

The name Safran, literally meaning "rudder blade", was chosen from 4,250 suggestions.
Safran also translates as saffron, which the company highlights as one of the catalysts for early international trade.

Safran S.A. is a French multinational aircraft & rocket engine, aerospace component and security company. It was formed by a merger between the aircraft & rocket engine manufacturer and aerospace component manufacturer group SNECMA and the security company SAGEM in 2005.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Saffron Color

Saffron is a color that is a tone of golden yellow resembling the color of the tip of the saffron crocus thread, from which the spice saffron is derived.
"Rajah" is a bright deep tone of saffron.

The National flag of India.... Deep saffron approximates the color of India saffron.[5][6] India saffron, white and what is now called India green were chosen for the three bands, representing courage and sacrifice, peace and truth, and faith and chivalry respectively.[7]

Saffron Finch

Saffron-colored cloth is thought by some to have a history of use among Celtic peoples. A "saffron" kilt is worn by the pipers of certain Irish regiments in the British Army and in the defence forces of the Republic of Ireland. This garment is also worn by some Irish and Irish-American men as an item of national costume. Its color varies from a true saffron orange to a range of dull mustard and yellowish-brown hues. The Antrim GAA teams are nicknamed "The Saffrons" because of the saffron-colored kit which they play in. The surname "Cronin," which originated in County Cork, is derived from the Old Irish word crón, meaning saffron-colored. In Ireland and Scotland until at least the 17th century, noblemen wore léine croich, a saffron-colored loose shirt that reached down to mid-thigh or the knee.

The color saffron is associated with the goddess of dawn (Eos in Greek mythology and Aurora in Roman mythology) in classical literature:

The lyrics of Donovan's 1966 song, Mellow Yellow repeat the line, "I'm just mad about Saffron."[11]

Because Theravada Buddhist monks were at the forefront of the 2007 Burmese anti-government protests, the uprising has been referred to as the Saffron Revolution by some in the international media.[12]
The Saffron Swastika is a 2001 book by Koenraad Elst that argues against the idea that the Hindu Nationalists are fascists in the Western sense of the word.

Saffron Swastika
Saffron Revolution

In Sanatan Dharma (Hinduism), the deep saffron color is associated with sacrifice, religious abstinence, quest for light and salvation. Saffron or "Bhagwa" is the most sacred color for the Hindus and is often worn by Sanyasis who have left their home in search of the ultimate truth.

Buddhist monks in the Theravada tradition typically wear saffron robes (although occasionally maroon--the color normally worn by Vajrayana Buddhist monks--is worn). (The tone of saffron typically worn by Theravada Buddhist monks is the lighter tone of saffron shown above.)

Sikhs use saffron as the background color of the Nishan Sahib, the flag of the Sikh religion, upon which is displayed the khanda in blue.
The Prophet Muhammad enjoined the rubbing of saffron on the heads of babies after their heads were shaven as part of Aqiqah and he forbade the wearing of saffron colored clothing to male Muslims.

Sikh
Sikhism
Sikh means Student? "Seek"
Here is more information on the History of Saffron

Some links from the Judaism wiki I meant to drop:
Chumash
Etrog

Etrog (Hebrew: אֶתְרוֹג) refers to the yellow citron or Citrus medica used by Jews on the week-long holiday of Sukkot. While in modern Hebrew this is the name for any variety of citron, its English usage applies to those varieties and specimens used as one of the Four Species.[1]

Citrus Medica
Shofar

A shofar [ʃoˈfaʁ] (Hebrew:About this sound שׁוֹפָר (help·info)) is a musical instrument of ancient origin, made of a horn, traditionally that of a ram, used for Jewish religious purposes. Like the modern bugle, the shofar lacks pitch-altering devices. All pitch control is done by varying the player's embouchure. Shofar-blowing is incorporated in synagogue services on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Shofars come in a variety of sizes.

Yad

A yad (Hebrew: יד‎) (Yiddish: האַנט), literally, "hand," is a Jewish ritual pointer, popularly known as a Torah pointer, used by the reader to follow the text during the Torah reading from the parchment Torah scrolls.

Trei Asar

The Minor Prophets or Twelve Prophets (Aramaic: תרי עשר‎, Trei Asar, "The Twelve"), occasionally Book of the Twelve

And it lists them by name with links, according to both slants of the traditions.
Nevi'im

Nevi'im[pronunciation?] (Hebrew: נְבִיאִים Nəḇî'îm‎, "Prophets") is the second main division of the Hebrew Bible (the Tanakh), between the Torah (instruction) and Ketuvim (writings). It contains two sub-groups, the Former Prophets (Nevi'im Rishonim נביאים ראשונים, the narrative books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel and Kings) and the Latter Prophets (Nevi'im Aharonim נביאים אחרונים, the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel and the Twelve Minor Prophets).

Now to use the rest of the post I will inform everyone about the rerun of Perun

In Slavic mythology, Perun (Cyrillic: Перун) is the highest god of the pantheon and the god of thunder and lightning. His other attributes were fire, mountains, the oak, iris, eagle, firmament (in Indo-European languages, this was joined with the notion of the sky of stone), horses and carts, weapons (the hammer, axe (Axe of Perun), and arrow), and war. He was first associated with weapons made of stone and later with those of metal.
Like Germanic Thor,[citation needed] Perun is described as a rugged man with a copper beard. He rides in a chariot pulled by a goat buck and carries a mighty axe, or sometimes a hammer. The axe is hurled at evil people and spirits and will always return to his hand.

Perkunas

Perkūnas (Lithuanian: Perkūnas, Latvian: Pērkons, Prussian: Perkūns, Finnish: Perkele, Yotvingian: Parkuns)

A short note describing beliefs of a certain South Slavic tribe states they acknowledge that one god, creator of lightning, is the only lord of all: to him do they sacrifice an ox and all sacrificial animals.

Perun is strongly correlated with the near-identical Perkūnas/Pērkons from Baltic mythology, suggesting either a common derivative of the Proto-Indo European thunder god whose original name has been reconstructed as Perkwunos, or it's possible one of these cultures borrowed the deity from the other. The root *perkwu originally probably meant oak, but in Proto-Slavic this evolved into per- meaning "to strike, to slay". Lithuanian word "Perkūnas" has two meanings: the thunder and the god of thunder and lightning.

Axe of Perun

Gromoviti znaci or thunder marks such as these are ancient symbols of Perun

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Fable of Sable that's the Stable Stab of the Cable of the Cabal. The Fort is the Stable.

Equestrian facility

Historically, the headquarters of a unit of cavalry, not simply their horses' accommodation, would be called a stable.
Used metaphorically from this origin, a stable is a collection of people (e.g. professional wrestlers or sumotori) working under a single manager.

This is the Rite of the Pen of the Doulos

In Australia and New Zealand a pen is a small enclosure for livestock (especially sheep or cattle), which is part of a larger construction, e.g. calf pen, forcing pen (or yard) in sheep or cattle yards, or a sweating pen or catching pen in a shearing shed. In Australia, a "paddock" may encompass a large, fenced grazing area of many acres, not to be confused with the American English use of "paddock" as interchangeable with "corral" or "pen," describing smaller, confined areas.

Weave a Yarn about the Barn it's a Larnax this is the Speak of the Spook I call it the Upaya of the Maya.

A larnax (plural larnakes) is a type of small closed coffin, box or "ash-chest" often used as a container for human remains in ancient Greece, either a body (bent on itself) or cremated ashes.
The first larnakes appeared in Minoan times during the Greek Bronze Age, when they took the form of a ceramic coffer designed to imitate a wooden chest, perhaps on the pattern of Egyptian linen chests. They were richly decorated with abstract patterns, octopuses and scenes of hunting and cult rituals.[1]

Upaya (Sanskrit: upāya, literally "expedient means" or "pedagogy"[1]) is a term in Mahayana Buddhism which is derived from the root upa√i and refers to a means that goes or brings one up to some goal, often the goal of enlightenment. The term is often used with kaushalya (कौशल्य, "cleverness"); upaya-kaushalya means roughly "skill in means". Upaya-kaushalya is a concept which emphasizes that practitioners may use their own specific methods or techniques that fit the situation in order to gain enlightenment. The implication is that even if a technique, view, etc., is not ultimately "true" in the highest sense, it may still be an expedient practice to perform or view to hold; i.e., it may bring the practitioner closer to the true realization in a similar way. The exercise of skill to which it refers, the ability to adapt one's message to the audience, is of enormous importance in the Pali Canon.[2]

Back in Sable gonna Play it again Sam with Cable, back from the future he's lookin' rather unstable.

Samogitia

Ruthenian sources mentioned the region as жемотьская земля, samotska sem(b)la; this gave rise to its Polish form, Żmudź, and probably to the Middle High German Sameiten, Samaythen. In Latin texts, the name is usually written as Samogitia, Samogetia etc.[1] The area has long been known to its residents and to other Lithuanians exclusively as Žemaitija (the name Samogitia is no longer in use within Lithuania and has not been used for at least two centuries). The region is also known in English as Lower Lithuania, Žemaitija, or, in reference to its Yiddish name, Zamet.[1][2][3]

That's Ursa of Samhain on the race to Samothrace for the Victory of Nike call her the Psyche of Seoul.

Sole of the foot, sole of the Shu, Sole at the bottom of the deep blue.
I know Nike is my Shu as Sam pointed to the Sandal and rang the bell.

Sole is a group of flatfish belonging to several families. Generally speaking, they are members of the family Soleidae
The word sole in English and French comes from its resemblance to a sandal, Latin solea.[2] In other languages, it is named for the tongue, e.g. German Seezunge, Hungarian nyelvhal, Italian sogliola, Spanish lenguado, Turkish dil.

Dominus Victrix
Sip the Trollinger Victoria
Call this big St. Nick the Victoria looking for a pad of Victoria lilies to sing along with Panthera onca.

Pantera (disambig)

Son of Pantera, a term used to refer to Jesus in the Talmud

Son of the Panther? The Jag?
More like running the horses under this hood: De Tomaso Pantera

This is the Panther with the Mojo of the Dojo Mow.

Lucky Conjure Hand? No way don't make me knock over the table!
It's Victoria Sand of the Sabine brand. Call her Sabrina it's Cerebral Sabina

Saint Sabina I know your on the masquerade as Catarina I'm in the arena with the Sabine Shiner it's the ring of the Citrine code 665 Sabine.

On the Sabine Expedition for the Sable Coat of Martes the Ferret

Thus the Russian соболь (sobol) and Polish soból became the German Zobel, Dutch Sabel; the French zibeline Spanish cibelina, cebellina, Finnish soopeli, Portuguese zibelina and Mediaeval Latin zibellina derive from the Italian form (zibellino). The English and Medieval Latin word sabellum comes from the Old French sable or saible.
The term has become a generic description for some black-furred animal breeds, such as sable cats or rabbits, and for the colour black in heraldry.

Sable Antelope
Sablefish

In English, common names for it include sable (USA), black cod (USA, UK, Canada), blue cod (UK), bluefish (UK), candlefish (UK), coal cod (UK), coalfish (Canada), beshow and skil(fish) (Canada)

edit on 16-12-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sable? Say Bull.
Stay Bull? Stable.
Wait...they don't know English maybe I'll try Senegalese.

I just make up whatever I please and the darkness recedes.
With the nod of the rod I'm back in the Land of Nod you know I'm talking to the serpentine Cod that slither in the Sod
Deere of John it's time to resurrect the fawn with Sean and my new mods.

The Land of Nod (Hebrew: eretz-Nod‎, ארץ נוד) is a place in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible, located "on the east of Eden" (qidmat-‘Eden), where Cain was exiled by God after Cain had murdered his brother Abel. According to Genesis 4:16:
And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.[1]
"Nod" (נוד) is the Hebrew root of the verb "to wander" (לנדוד). Therefore to dwell in the land of Nod is usually taken to mean that one takes up a wandering life.[2] Genesis 4:17 relates that after arriving in the Land of Nod, Cain's wife bore him a son, Enoch, in whose name he built the first city.

Wander? This is the ponder of Saunders

Saunders is a surname of English and Scottish patronymic origin derived from Sander, a mediaeval form of Alexander.[1]

Jingle to the bling of Lingshu Jing

Lingshu Jing (simplified Chinese: 灵枢经; traditional Chinese: 靈樞經; pinyin: Língshūjīng), also known as Divine Pivot, Spiritual Pivot, or Numinous Pivot, is an ancient Chinese medical text whose earliest version was probably compiled in the 1st century BCE on the basis of earlier texts.[1] It is one of two parts of a larger medical work known as the Huangdi Neijing (Inner Canon of Huangdi or Yellow Emperor's Inner Canon). The other section, which is more commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, is known as the Suwen 素問 ("Basic Questions").

One of American writer John Steinbeck's most famous novels is East of Eden. The betrayal of a brother is one of its central themes.
The Land of Nod also refers to the mythical land of sleep, a pun on Land of Nod (Gen. 4:16).[4] To “go off to the land of Nod” plays with the phrase to “nod off”, meaning to go to sleep. The first recorded use of the phrase to mean "sleep" comes from Jonathan Swift in his Complete Collection of Polite and Ingenious Conversation (1737)[5] and Gulliver's Travels. A later instance of this usage appears in the poem The Land of Nod[6] by Robert Louis Stevenson from the A Child's Garden of Verses and Underwoods (1885) collection.[7]
In The Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes book, The Land of Nod is a pun on the mythical land of sleep, or The Dreaming, Cain's destination after murdering his brother.
In Bad Monkeys, a psychological thriller by Matt Ruff, the main character frequently refers to apparent contradictions in her back story as "Nod problems."
The Land of Nod Trilogy is a series of books by author Gary Hoover. The first book in the trilogy (Land of Nod: The Artifact) was published by Fantasy Island Book Publishing in 2011.

Man I fling James Dean on the scene we be East of Eden.

East of Eden is a 1955 film, directed by Elia Kazan, and loosely based on the second half of the 1952 novel of the same name by John Steinbeck. It is about a wayward young man who, while seeking his own identity, vies for the affection of his deeply religious father against his favored brother, thus retelling the story of Cain and Abel.
The film stars Julie Harris, James Dean (in his first major screen role), and Raymond Massey. It also features Burl Ives, Richard Davalos and Jo Van Fleet, and was adapted by Paul Osborn.[2]
Some scenes were filmed in the Salinas Valley.

This is the plod of the clod of Zaun the Palisade.
Hit translate : Zaun = Fence/Palisade

The German word fence is related to the English word town " city "and the Low German / Dutch word tuin "fence", "garden". It originally denoted not the obstacle itself, but the area enclosed by it. Analog as fencing and thereby protected the country are the old German word Hag that a fence of living material, the hedge , as well as from pole wood called, and the word field garden , gate for the wattle . Addition, there are also the word environment enclosure as well as the root biunta (see Flurnamensetymologie ).

Over the Hedge ?
Hover over the Edge
Rover with a Sledge Wedge

a. One that roves; a wanderer.
Sports A mark in archery selected by chance.
1. A pirate.
2. A pirate vessel.
Middle Low German, robber, from roven, to rob

The Craven Raven of this Haven the Maven of Claven aka Kleven of the Leaven.
William Safire I'll tell you about the Wraith his name is Darth Krayt harbinger of Fate it's already too Late.
You better bet A'Sharad Hett shone the tone of Jet
Found the New Sith Order on Korriban, call it the Old Seth Rodeo of the Kore Caliban.

I take you all to other planets this is the Jet attack of the physics sparticle check the article to know the art of the Cosmic Rorschach

A jet is a narrow cone of hadrons and other particles produced by the hadronization of a quark or gluon in a particle physics or heavy ion experiment.

In particle physics, a superpartner (also sparticle) is a hypothetical elementary particle. Supersymmetry is one of the synergistic theories in current high-energy physics that predicts the existence of these "shadow" particles.[1][2]

I smell the fork of Pythia of the Pythoff the upgrades the latest Pythia so I can hear the rasp of the asp's sublingua. Nothing to Fear, I'll emulate the Shear of that Green Riding Deere.

Doctor Occult?

The character first appeared in New Fun Comics #6 in 1935. He was a supernatural detective, whose detecting style was very much in the style of Sam Spade, only with supernatural abilities. He was assisted by his butler Jenkins in one adventure. His girlfriend/partner called Rose Psychic appeared in his first adventure and then returned again later in the series.

More like Doctor Catapult of Catalpa of Catawba

Issa or Esaw or Iswa but most commonly Iswa

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Peer around the Rear what do you Hear?
Why that's the Leer of King Lear.
Feel the Sear of the Spear I Shake, call it Shakespeare.

King Lear is a tragedy by William Shakespeare. The title character descends into madness after disposing of his estate between two of his three daughters based on their flattery, bringing tragic consequences for all. The play is based on the legend of Leir of Britain, a mythological pre-Roman Celtic king. It has been widely adapted for the stage and motion pictures, and the role of Lear has been coveted and played by many of the world's most accomplished actors.

George Bernard Shaw wrote, "No man will ever write a better tragedy than Lear".[2]

King Leir sure sounds mighty near don't you think my dear deer?

Castor of Zoro Aster show me the way, drop the curtains on this play!
The Rows of Seats are filling for the ensemble to catch the message from the Mes Sage - Mes Sage from Mesopotamia of the Mesolithic

It's the Meson of all the Mesostigmata

From theoretical considerations, Hideki Yukawa in 1934[5][6] predicted the existence and the approximate mass of the "meson" as the carrier of the nuclear force that holds atomic nuclei together. If there was no nuclear force, all nuclei with two or more protons would fly apart because of the electromagnetic repulsion. Yukawa called his carrier particle the meson, from mesos, the Greek word for intermediate, because its predicted mass was between that of the electron and that of the proton, which has about 1,836 times the mass of the electron. Yukawa had originally named his particle the "mesotron", but he was corrected by the physicist Werner Heisenberg (whose father was a professor of Greek at the University of Munich). Heisenberg pointed out that there is no "tr" in the Greek word "mesos".[7]

MeSo See Sow and Mow the Stone down Low

The Mesolithic (Greek: mesos "middle", lithos "stone")

Mesopotamia (from the Ancient Greek: Μεσοποταμία: "[land] between rivers"; Arabic: بلاد الرافدين‎ (bilād al-rāfidayn); Syriac: ܒܝܬ ܢܗܪܝܢ (Beth Nahrain): "land of rivers")

The Seams In Between the Unquenchable Flame and the Boil Resistant Aqua ? The "Mesa" ?

Alright I'm Turning In... Sayonara Partners

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join