It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke being released from smokestack at Fuku,..... appears to be steam in background behind #4

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Dianec
What was the steam or smoke about. Any ideas on that.

New Pope?

But seriously, there had been talk that the cameras had been shut down. Anyone else hear about that?

The stacks are hydrogen vent stacks. They vent any built up hydrogen gas which is lighter than air. So how could there have been any hydrogen explosions after the earthquake and tsunami?
edit on 11-11-2013 by Magister because: correction

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

" They vent ",,yes because their are ducts,,sheet metal?,, that went too the stacks,,which really were not in that great a shape,,after an earthquake,,and sunami.
so chance of gas getting too the vents,,pretty slim,,,

the the emergency power kicked in,, live electrical wires, in water,,do not mix,,
so went boom,,blew,,out the side of taurus, and bingo exposed nuclear core.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
quake in progress

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

M4.3

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm only seeing one 4.9 that's been sitting on USGS for awhile so my sources stink. It appears those of you able to keep track are seeing some continuous shaking. If it's showing up as quakes that's good, (that or the wind). Unexplained shaking isn't anything we want.

I still think the smoke is a bad sign. Of course, anything serious would have done more than that by now so it sounds like it may have just looked like it was coming from the stacks. Aren't there people working on this place right about now? If so that also means they have added more variables into the mix (moving stuff around, securing it at night, etc). What a nightmare that plant must be. If there is a hell - that's it right about now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join