It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary ? For 2016?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm not the brightest star in the sky, but I noticed after Hillary became Secretary of State she disappeared from public view for 6 weeks, and when she came back she looked very different. I wondered if she'd had plastic surgery, and I still wonder.
I personally am not sure she's the same person...guess this site has gotten to me!

She seems to have disappeared again. My guess is she's being 'trained' and 'groomed' for 2016...scary, huh?

Maybe Kerry will be her running mate. After he took her spot in the limelight, his looks changed,too; I swear he's not the same man! Makes me think of the movie "Wag The Dog".:lol
Everybody should watch that movie, IMO !)

If ANYBODY would entertain the idea of voting for hillary for president, PLEASE research this article from Paul Harvey first!

gold-silver.us...

(It's about hillary's involvement with the Black Panthers.)

Okay; that link didn't work, but this will get you there:
gold-silver.us...

edit on 1u77America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: To add comment

edit on 1u77America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I think the change you are seeing is that Hillary shifted out of campaign mode finally. HIllary Clinton is 66 years old- she was in her mid 40s when America really first met her, she barely inched out of them over the next 20 years in terms of appearance, and in 2008 the only reason she didn't turn as many heads as Palin is because guys were sure she was too smart for their BS. (Believe it or not, I don't even like the woman, but I've gotta admit that much).

She suddenly looks her age, and I think that was a carefully thought out decision. She realized when she became Secretary of State that she would not be running for president again until she was almost 70. This dictates an image shift- she has to give the public some time to get used to a new elder-stateswoman version of herself, with a more natural image (which can be plausibly maintained for long enough to avoid any health questions. If she wants to be president from the time she's 70 to the time she's 78 without anyone questioning whether she's still up to the job, she needs to look like she's not aging and not covering anything up. At a certain point, Campaign Clinton would have started to draw Dolly Parton references.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I'll give you that round, but I still think Kerry was replaced by a similar look-a-like....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Baaaaaa, give us more of the same, baaaa, Hillary 2016, BaAAaa

Stupid sheep. They'll vote her *smorgasboard* behind right in there and wonder how the fangs cut so deep.

(I have quit using curse words and instead, try and choose the largest word that comes to mind, that kinda represents what I wanted to say in the first place. And my apologies if that one wasn't vague enough.)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

That was eloquent enough for me!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello,

Anyone who actually thinks Hitlery in the White House is a good idea had best watch this first...

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wasn't that around the time she fell and got a concussion, amnesia and the flu... That's also around the time Congress was wanting her to testify on Benghazi... and then the Newtown shooting happened!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VandalX

It worked for the majority, didn't it?

Wag the Dog.....
Nugget

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe for the politicians it seems important that they start campaigning a year after an election but for us normal people it is such a bitch having to listen to their bragging and twisting of the truth for three out of four years. I think that we should pass a law that campaigning or the deceptive tactics they use in campaigning cannot be uttered except in no less than one year of the upcoming presidential election. I don't care if it is the president, he shouldn't be able to do any campaign promoting either. Seems that politicians spend half their time in congress either looking for campaign contributions or working on campaign related subjects. We are paying them half their salary to work on extending their job length. That is nuts. If I did that when I was working I would have been canned.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Eryiedes
Hello,

Anyone who actually thinks Hitlery in the White House is a good idea had best watch this first...

-Peace-

Thank you for the video!
When billary first started yelling, I almost spit my coffee out!
I don't know why her 'screeching' struck me as funny-she sounded like a mad woman- but it did.

Nugget

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Eryiedes
Hello,

-Peace-

I do agree that Hillary is not a good idea. But there is at least one liar in this video. When did Iran and Syria became the supporters of the Salafi movement or Wahhabi movement that are the middle east attacking Syria right now? Saudi Arabia is the instigator of these sects and it is Israel and Saudi Arabia that want both Syria and Iran out of the way.

Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria
www.usatoday.com... /world/2013/01/21/saudi-inmates-fight-syria-commute-death-sentences/1852629/

edit on 12-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Morning,

Hitlery & Bill are a package deal and you do not want a rapist in the White House...AGAIN.

www.wnd.com...

home.hiwaay.net...

(Bill found her while she was in Toronto filming Highlander: The Raven)

www.mofopolitics.com...

(The rest are there...page loads faster without 'em)

And it was Hitlery who used private investigators to intimidate those rape victems into silence.
This is who Hitlary was protecting.
If THIS is your NEXT president?
America is doomed.

-Peace-
edit on 12-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Removed Links

edit on 12-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Eryiedes
Morning,

Hitlery & Bill are a package deal and you do not want a rapist in the White House...AGAIN.

www.wnd.com...

home.hiwaay.net...

(Bill found her while she was in Toronto filming Highlander: The Raven)

www.mofopolitics.com...

(The rest are there...page loads faster without 'em)

And it was Hitlery who used private investigators to intimidate those rape victems into silence.
This is who Hitlary was protecting.
If THIS is your NEXT president?
America is doomed.

-Peace-
edit on 12-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Removed Links

edit on 12-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

That reminds me of Martin Luther King's personal life!
Let's just hope we don't end up getting a ' Billary Clinton' day to honor these people.
Can the anti-Christ be a woman?

Nugget

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Hillary has gotten a facelift, face it, she'll be just about 70 years old when the 2016 election rolls around. She has not aged very gracefully and her drinking doesn't help.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I'll say.
Here's to hoping that this time, the old b!tch goes down with the ship once and for all!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Matamoros
reply to post by nugget1

Hillary has gotten a facelift, face it, she'll be just about 70 years old when the 2016 election rolls around. She has not aged very gracefully and her drinking doesn't help.

That was pretty darn funny!
It appears hilarity is starting on a speaking trail to 'restore faith in government'. I also find that quite humorous.....in the old days we would have called it the 'campaign trail'.
I didn't think the masses could be so easily deceived, but I saw it happen twice now! Will it happen again? I have my fears.......

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Could this mean that Hillary has the Black Panthers do her killing for her?

top topics

join