It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic. Can this White Supremacist live in his own Town now? Turns out he's not all White

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
SO Craig Cobb wants to create a white only town. Hates black people. Here is some background:

Guy get's his DNA tested on a tv show and it turns out he's 14% "Sub-Saharan African". His response is that is just "statistical noise." Wonder what his buddies think of him now?

Classic.

ColoradoJens
edit on 11-11-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If somehow people didn't know before, they now know this man is an idiot.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Doesn't everybody have some Sub-Saharan African DNA? I thought we pretty much all came from that area in the beginning.

Oh and the guy is an idiot. He should have an isolated special town just for himself.

edit on 084pm2121pm72013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ah hah ha ha ha ha!!!!

What do you mean great great great grandma was getting a little out by the wood pile?!?

Everyone has at least a fraction of many racial groups in their DNA.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This really does showcase stupidity and ignorance at its finest. I've been around racists (ignorant people) my entire life, and I can honestly say I just don't get it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lol, from the map: "Sherril and Bobby Harper Interracial compound".

Louis Theroux should make a documentary about this.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sort of reminds me of that Dave Chappelle skit where there is the blind white supremacist that doesn't realize he's black. Hilarious. I won't link it here due to language but if you haven't seen it before you should watch it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I thought of the exact same skit and tried to think of a way to put in the last few lines regarding divorcing his wife but...

CJ

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'd prefer the skinheads moved to ND instead of being in my town.
Who are they gonna hurt, the cows?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I always just laugh and laugh and laugh when I hear idiots say.... pure white race.

That in itself is an oxymoron.... this man is just a moron.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Ding ding ding, 100 golden internet points to you as that was EXACTLY what came to my mind.
I hope the guy doesn't beat his wife now that he knows who she been with!

Dave rocks!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I was speaking to a BNP representative (The british national party is our white supremecist nazi moron party) and I spent many minutes debating with him (We are both big guys) about how the british are an island nation, he accepted he had german through the saxon but the moment I mentioned the Celts were the same as the irish he nearly had a fit of rage (quite funny actually), I pointed out we have had africans trading, marrying and settling (in very small numbers compared to today) in britain and that the romans included africans, but he was that ignorant and ill educated I had to wonder if he had any brain at all.

Racism for racisms sake or the belief in the supposed superiority of a race is erroneous as racial traits come with equal disadvantages and many people mistake culture for race.

I have been guilty of bigotry myself and regret it whole heartedly, there is only one god and we are all his children.

top topics

join