It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God Exist!!!?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That is not true. It is we who have manifested God as being He.

When God created man in his image. God created man as Him and Her.

God is absolute neutral. God would not have to manifest as anything but as::: I Am.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

God, being pure spirit, is neither male nor female. God has no need of sex organs like organic creatures do. Jesus said to call God 'Father' because that was a frame of reference for the Jews of that time .. showing the head of the family and the authority figure. It had nothing to do with really being male or female.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What else to say but case close!

God Does Exist Beyond Any Reasonable Doubt!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

If there was no reasonable doubt, religions wouldn't need this faith BS. Your god would be an accepted part of the natural world by science.

Yeah, I don't see a whole lot of that..

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
reply to post by edmc^2

If there was no reasonable doubt, religions wouldn't need this faith BS. Your god would be an accepted part of the natural world by science.

There is no reasonable doubt, just lazy people. There would be no reasonable doubt if People really understood the limits of science.

"Science can only study finite" Case closed for Scientific help.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Spy, I know that what you said makes some sense to you in that addled rats maze you call your own mind - but, as usual, it has no basis in reality.

Set theory
Calculus
Geometry/Topology
Fractals/Chaos theory
Cosmology

Science is all about studying the infinite and always has been.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
God exists because Humans. Why humans exist ? Because god!

This answers all questions and in fact questions all answers.

Hope i helped.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
Spy, I know that what you said makes some sense to you in that addled rats maze you call your own mind - but, as usual, it has no basis in reality.

Set theory
Calculus
Geometry/Topology
Fractals/Chaos theory
Cosmology

Science is all about studying the infinite and always has been.

WHAT!!! Science cant study the infinite?

- How do they do that? What kind of physical scale do science have that can measure or observe the infinite?
The infinite is absolute neutral. How can sciecne study something that is absolute neutral With something that is finite? Finite can never be absolute in any way. How can science study the infinite?

- With what instuments do they study the infinite?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You're talking abject nonsense, as usual.

You are now changing it from "studying" to "measuring". The original statement from you said "studying" - didn't mention anything about "measuring".

Science studies nature. Do you consider "the infinite" part of nature? If yes, then congratulations, science studies it.

Whether it measures it's "infinite-ness" or not is besides the point. Trying to argue that you need to be essentially omnipotent to study the universe is both desperately irrelevant and intellectually desolate.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
reply to post by spy66

You're talking abject nonsense, as usual.

You are now changing it from "studying" to "measuring". The original statement from you said "studying" - didn't mention anything about "measuring".

Science studies nature. Do you consider "the infinite" part of nature? If yes, then congratulations, science studies it.

Whether it measures it's "infinite-ness" or not is besides the point. Trying to argue that you need to be essentially omnipotent to study the universe is both desperately irrelevant and intellectually desolate.

Measuring is a form for study. Is it not?

The rest of Your argument is not worth a coment.

Because i truly dont think you know what Your dealing With. You dont even understand why it is impossible to study the infinite in any way by using finite Tools. This seams to be way past you grade of knowledge.

You dont have to answer because there is nothing usefull coming out of you conserning this topic any way.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

More nonsense.

See this gets back to the whole issue of how absurd it is to say "Case closed - god is proven"

You wouldn't need these absurdly dishonest hair splitting acts of logistic gymnastics if your god was self evident and accepted as a part of the natural world. You wouldn't need to play tricks with words and declare people need to be omnipotent to have a valid viewpoint. You wouldn't need to appeal to ignorance over and over and over and over and over again.

It would be as plain as a pair of balls on dog to everyone on earth.

But no, that's not what you've got. You've got stupid little word play games that YOU think actually proves something. It's so incredibly special.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
reply to post by edmc^2

It depends on which "faith" you're talking about.

You see there's this faith called "blind faith" of which I think you subscribe to which based on nothing.

And there is this "guaranteed faith" that I subscribe to, which is based on realities not beheld but supported by facts.

Just like I have faith that INFINITY exist, therefore I know there's an infinite eternal Creator - God!

You on the other hand have put a blind faith on nothing, that is, nothing created everything.

edit on 15-3-2014 by edmc^2 because: edit

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

More word games.

I have faith the chair I am sitting in will hold my weight because a) it's done so before, b) I can see it, touch it and test it in any number of ways (and can do so repeatedly under scientific conditions) c) it's a mundane expectation of the natural world and not an absurd supernatural claim - so the burden of proof is significantly lower.

You say your faith is supported by facts. I'm not interested in facts, since facts can be subjective or abstract. On the other hand, what evidence do you have for this faith in a supernatural entity and how high do you set your burden of proof?

Is the evidence testable?
edit on RAmerica/Chicago31000000Sat, 15 Mar 2014 09:00:36 -05003-0500fCDT09 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Because moar

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
reply to post by spy66

More nonsense.

See this gets back to the whole issue of how absurd it is to say "Case closed - god is proven"

You wouldn't need these absurdly dishonest hair splitting acts of logistic gymnastics if your god was self evident and accepted as a part of the natural world. You wouldn't need to play tricks with words and declare people need to be omnipotent to have a valid viewpoint. You wouldn't need to appeal to ignorance over and over and over and over and over again.

It would be as plain as a pair of balls on dog to everyone on earth.

But no, that's not what you've got. You've got stupid little word play games that YOU think actually proves something. It's so incredibly special.

I dont really care what you believe. I dosent involve me at all. I know i am speaking the truth and there is no way in hell you can disprove it Period. Because You can not disprove the truth Period.

If you dont grasp this. it is Your problem not mine. You can talk crap all you want it wont change anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Believe what you like, just don't proclaim that it's some objective truth proven beyond reasonable doubt, because we all know that's nonsense.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
reply to post by spy66

Believe what you like, just don't proclaim that it's some objective truth proven beyond reasonable doubt, because we all know that's nonsense.

I can proclaim it is the objective truth, because that is what it is. You can prove that it aint since you deny it.

I know for a fact that you cant. That is how sure i am.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes you can, but expect to be dismissed unless you can offer some evidence. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim - not the other way round.

You are kind of putting the cart before the horse there like a lot of religious folk do asking people to prove a negative, which is stupid. Betrand Russel's famous teapot exemplifies this, but I could just as easily make a claim, for example, that pixies and underpants gnomes were helping me type this message, and since you can't disprove it, then it must be true.

Carl Sagan said it pretty well when he said - "That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence". Good old Carl, I miss him (sniff).

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

You started with the wrong sentence. Space time as you call it , didn't always exist.Time itself was created by the Big Bang.It didn't exist before.And because of that massive explosion is why it moves forward.
People should really stop trying to prove God exist. Faith is enough if you believe in it so why the need to have hard evidence?
Sounds to me like you are having a crisis of faith

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
reply to post by spy66

Yes you can, but expect to be dismissed unless you can offer some evidence. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim - not the other way round.

You are kind of putting the cart before the horse there like a lot of religious folk do asking people to prove a negative, which is stupid. Betrand Russel's famous teapot exemplifies this, but I could just as easily make a claim, for example, that pixies and underpants gnomes were helping me type this message, and since you can't disprove it, then it must be true.

Carl Sagan said it pretty well when he said - "That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence". Good old Carl, I miss him (sniff).

Carl Sagan is not thee authority on this subject; why should i wait for him?

Carl have also said that we should ask the big questions that are hard to answer. If you deny the big questions you have Limited Your self as a fallower. You are not going to learn anything or get anywhere.

If you deny what i am saying, you certenly have a burden of profe on Your sholders to have a reason to deny. You can not deny based on nothing at all. That is as mute and pointless as a denyel can get.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

zarzelius
reply to post by edmc^2

You started with the wrong sentence. Space time as you call it , didn't always exist.Time itself was created by the Big Bang.It didn't exist before.And because of that massive explosion is why it moves forward.
People should really stop trying to prove God exist. Faith is enough if you believe in it so why the need to have hard evidence?
Sounds to me like you are having a crisis of faith

Time have always existed. The infinite does have a time line. It is absolute constant time line.

There can never be a finite time unless you have a infinite timeline.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join