It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God Exist!!!?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Yet the answer is right in front of you.

Logic.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

blind faith is a comforting thing , but i will leave my mind open . i can not take the blind leap of faith that you can ; i need a real answer. sometimes i envy you but i need real answers not just blind faith and opinions

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

blind faith is a comforting thing , but i will leave my mind open . i can not take the blind leap of faith that you can ; i need a real answer. sometimes i envy you but i need real answers not just blind faith and opinions

It is not blind faith to know that the infinite exist. It must exist for Our universe and us to exist. It is common sense and Logic. It is actually impossible for the infinite not to exist. It would demand absolute blind faith to think differently.

Because you don't know what the infinite is does not mean it doesn't exist or that it would demand blind faith to know about it.

Finite is not infinite; It took a finite amount of time to form finite. It will take a finite amount of time for finite to become infinite. That to is common sense and Logic. But not for the People who dont understand this.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

It is not blind faith to know that the infinite exist. It must exist for Our universe and us to exist. It is common sense and Logic. It is actually impossible for the infinite not to exist. It would demand absolute blind faith to think differently.

Because you don't know what the infinite is does not mean it doesn't exist or that it would demand blind faith to know about it.

Finite is not infinite; It took a finite amount of time to form finite. It will take a finite amount of time for finite to become infinite. That to is common sense and Logic. But not for the People who dont understand this.

infinite : having no limits

i know what the word infinite means ; what meaning do you give to it ? i have not seem Proof of God , i have head plenty of opinions and people with blind faith . can you prove God exists??

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

i know what the word infinite means ; what meaning do you give to it ? i have not seem Proof of God , i have head plenty of opinions and people with blind faith . can you prove God exists??

The infinite is the very proof of God.

For something to be infinite, it must be absolute. Something that is absolute; is a absolute constant.

Do you know what that implies when something is a absolute constant? That means the infinite can not change randomly or by chance. Do you know what that implies?

How would the infinite form finite when the infinite is a absolute?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

OK - in addition to what Spy said, let's reason this out further to see if it's really BLIND FAITH or a leap of faith to accept that God (in whatever form you think he / it) exist on.

If we accept that our reality is just a product of an absolute Nothing then you must admit also that all of these we see and experienced are just products of an accidental nonexistent event.

Thus our existence and that of the Universe just came to be. If this so then what IS Nothing?

In other words how can Nothing absolutely nothing produce something - even everything?

And what is the reality of Nothing?

Can you even define it?

Yet if this is what you want to believe then by what criteria are you relying on?

Furthermore would this require more than faith to accept that it's the reality?

That once upon a time there was absolutely Nothing, then nothing created something?

Yes indeed, it requires more than FAITH to accept it, it requires BLIND FAITH because there's nothing in existence that can prove that Nothing can produce something.

Without anything else to rely on besides Nothing, our existence is basically nothing.

On the other hand, to accept that something infinite or someone eternal (in my pov) was already there, then we can easily see and come to an understanding that this "something or someone always existing" by necessity must then be the source of everything.

Hence, Something comes something is Logical not BLIND FAITH.

In addition, Something or Someone Always Existing by it very existence doesn't require a creator for it is the pinnacle of ABSOLUTENESS / unCHANGEABLENESS - A PERMANENCE!.

It is BLIND FAITH to believe and subscribe to the notion that nothing comes something.

So which one makes logical sense?

Up to you to decide which.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

edmc^2

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

OK - in addition to what Spy said, let's reason this out further to see if it's really BLIND FAITH or a leap of faith to accept that God (in whatever form you think he / it) exist on.

If we accept that our reality is just a product of an absolute Nothing then you must admit also that all of these we see and experienced are just products of an accidental nonexistent event.

Thus our existence and that of the Universe just came to be. If this so then what IS Nothing?

In other words how can Nothing absolutely nothing produce something - even everything?

And what is the reality of Nothing?

Can you even define it?

Yet if this is what you want to believe then by what criteria are you relying on?

Furthermore would this require more than faith to accept that it's the reality?

That once upon a time there was absolutely Nothing, then nothing created something?

Yes indeed, it requires more than FAITH to accept it, it requires BLIND FAITH because there's nothing in existence that can prove that Nothing can produce something.

Without anything else to rely on besides Nothing, our existence is basically nothing.

On the other hand, to accept that something infinite or someone eternal (in my pov) was already there, then we can easily see and come to an understanding that this "something or someone always existing" by necessity must then be the source of everything.

Hence, Something comes something is Logical not BLIND FAITH.

In addition, Something or Someone Always Existing by it very existence doesn't require a creator for it is the pinnacle of ABSOLUTENESS / unCHANGEABLENESS - A PERMANENCE!.

It is BLIND FAITH to believe and subscribe to the notion that nothing comes something.

So which one makes logical sense?

Up to you to decide which.

you still have not answered the simple question, where did God come from. If you say that he always was, then that goes back to the something from nothing debate and you have already stated something can not come from nothing

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

For something to be infinite, it must be absolute. Something that is absolute; is a absolute constant.

Do you know what that implies when something is a absolute constant? That means the infinite can not change randomly or by chance. Do you know what that implies?

monotheism is relativity new as far as God worshiping goes , so if God created everything , why didn't he make himself know to the Greeks and Romans

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

monotheism is relativity new as far as God worshiping goes , so if God created everything , why didn't he make himself know to the Greeks and Romans

God is not a person and never was. God never walked the Earth for anyone, not even for Jesus. If God is infinite and taks up all Space there is. It is also a very good reason why Jesus also had to pray to God.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

God is not a person and never was. God never walked the Earth for anyone, not even for Jesus. If God is infinite and taks up all Space there is. It is also a very good reason why Jesus also had to pray to God.

if god is infinite why did monotheism take so long to catch on ?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

are you trying to say that god was an ancient alien , i have seen the show and they say god was not a person either

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

To understand how Things work. It is best to start With Your self. You get all Your knowledge from everyone but Yourself. You believe what the experts preach and teach and put in writing.

Because of this; everything these Preachers teach, preach and put in writing becomes a fact to you. You are brought up not to question these experts. These People have the knowledge, And you don't know anything until you are being informed by them. That is why it takes a long time to Catch on. Some never do because they are way too loyal to the system of education and information.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

God is not a person and never was. God never walked the Earth for anyone, not even for Jesus. If God is infinite and taks up all Space there is. It is also a very good reason why Jesus also had to pray to God

are you trying to say that god was an ancient alien , i have seen the show and they say god was not a person either

No. God is not a ancient alien. God is infinite and takes up all Space there is.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

you still have not answered the simple question, where did God come from. If you say that he always was, then that goes back to the something from nothing debate and you have already stated something can not come from nothing

Still don't get it?

Here let me simplify it further.

There's only one reality.

To believe that Nothing created everything.

To believe that an Always Existing Something or Someone created everything.

The two reality can't exist at the same time - it's either one or the other.

And like I said - An Always existing Something or Someone by necessity is INFINITE therefore is NOT a creation but the source of creation. Hence God has no creator. It can't, it doesn't by all logic and reason require a creator by virtue of its/ His very existence.

Hence your argument "then that goes back to the something from nothing" is illogical since nothing comes nothing.

An always existing something or always existing someone doesn't COME from somewhere or another someone or another something as it doesn't make logical sense because He Always IS and Always Was.

BTW:

Difference between me and Spy is that I believe that God is a person, an Intelligent Being, while Spy's concept of God is that of Spinoza/Einstein (i think - Spy can correct me here).

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

spy66
reply to post by jed001

To understand how Things work. It is best to start With Your self. You get all Your knowledge from everyone but Yourself. You believe what the experts preach and teach and put in writing.

Because of this; everything these Preachers teach, preach and put in writing becomes a fact to you. You are brought up not to question these experts. These People have the knowledge, And you don't know anything until you are being informed by them. That is why it takes a long time to Catch on. Some never do because they are way too loyal to the system of education and information.

from a personal experience i had as a child , i believe that death is not the end of our existence. i was also brought up RC so i have been well indoctrinated in all things God. i choose to leave an open mind about God, to many things can't be answered for me and i can not logically take the leap of faith to completely believe in God . but i do appreciate the interesting conversations about it

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

God is not a person and never was. God never walked the Earth for anyone, not even for Jesus. If God is infinite and taks up all Space there is. It is also a very good reason why Jesus also had to pray to God

No. God is not a ancient alien. God is infinite and takes up all Space there is.

so, is God like the force in Star Wars ?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Still don't get it?

Here let me simplify it further.

There's only one reality.

To believe that Nothing created everything.

To believe that an Always Existing Something or Someone created everything.

The two reality can't exist at the same time - it's either one or the other.

And like I said - An Always existing Something or Someone by necessity is INFINITE therefore is NOT a creation but the source of creation. Hence God has no creator. It can't, it doesn't by all logic and reason require a creator by virtue of its/ His very existence.

Hence your argument "then that goes back to the something from nothing" is illogical since nothing comes nothing.

An always existing something or always existing someone doesn't COME from somewhere or another someone or another something as it doesn't make logical sense because He Always IS and Always Was.

BTW:

Difference between me and Spy is that I believe that God is a person, an Intelligent Being, while Spy's concept of God is that of Spinoza/Einstein (i think - Spy can correct me here).

i am not trying to be difficult and this is only my opinion but what you are stating is your belief and not a logical conclusion to our discussion. I appreciate your opinion and our discussion but to me your path of logic leads no where

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

spy66

jed001

edmc^2
reply to post by jed001

Logic.

so, is God like the force in Star Wars ?

No, God is not like the force in Star Wars.

The very first Dimension that existed before finite existence was formed, was a Dimension of Space that must have been absolute empty.

Only such a Space can be absolute neutral, be an absolute constant and take up all Space possible at the same time.

A Space that is an absolute constant will never change randomly or by chance and from Our finite universe. Because a Space that is an absolute constant is a absolute static space. There is no motion in this space.

For the infinite to form a finite existence. The infinite must have a personal will to do so. Because there are no external properties present to form finite.

Another way to understand this is that we can not have anything the infinite does not have. That means if we are aware, so is the infinite.
Because where did the Properties that give us awareness come from initially if those Properties are finite?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

i am not trying to be difficult and this is only my opinion but what you are stating is your belief and not a logical conclusion to our discussion. I appreciate your opinion and our discussion but to me your path of logic leads no where

no worry, you're not trying to be difficult since this is a discussion that affects our reality.

But I beg to differ as to your statement that my "path of logic leads no where". To the contrary, it opened to me the very secret of the universe and answered some of the most basic questions about our existence. It afforded me to move to the next level of existence and tackle the (seemingly) difficult questions that science is unable to truly answer and possibly will never answer.

WHY?

Why is there life?

You see, it's very interesting to ponder about where did all of these came from. It's fun to understand how things "work". But these are just mundane things and unimportant when it comes to the most fundamental question of all time.

Why do we exist?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

pheonix358
You have fallen into the religious zealot trap.

You want to prove that YOUR god exists.

I prefer thinking of the Mother of the Universe. It gets rid of all of those pesky illogical scriptures put in there by men to control people.

I am happy thinking of The Mother of the Universe or just Mummy for short.

ETA You also have a logical fallacy. Some one needed to create the universe = therefore god must exist

So who created God, well, obviously the Mother Of the Universe did that!

P

edit on 11/11/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

God the Father has always presented Himself in revelation as male. Same for the other two divine persons of the Blessed Trinity. Our guardian angels are spirit like God but when they manifest in helping us, they appear as male. They emulate the Father.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join