It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God Exist!!!?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

edmc^2

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

I cannot say for a fact that infinity exists. And even if it did, i would only be able to grasp a shadow of a ghost of the very beginning of its nature. Which amounts to nothing at all. How are you capable of any more than that?

How you ask?

Simple. I have something that you don't.

Something that's beyond the confines of the finite. The ability to think beyond the material/corporeal.

The ability to fathom the unfathomable.

The ability to see the invisible.

And now you sound positively whacked in the head.

So says someone who says infinity doesn't exist.

Also, why the name calling?

Is it because your position is so weak that when you can't fathom or understand something you start ridiculing people?

If so then how will you gain understanding?

Grow up man.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

First of all, you said you could fathom the unfathomable and see the invisible. It's not like you've given me anything reasonable to work with here.

Second, I never called you any names. I described the impression I got from you. Given what I just reiterated above, I think I'm more than justified in having gotten that impression as well.

Is it because your position is so weak that when you can't fathom or understand something you start ridiculing people?

This coming from Superman. Okay then.

Grow up man.

By not listening to you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

First of all, you said you could fathom the unfathomable and see the invisible. It's not like you've given me anything reasonable to work with here.

Second, I never called you any names. I described the impression I got from you. Given what I just reiterated above, I think I'm more than justified in having gotten that impression as well.

This coming from Superman. Okay then.

Grow up man.

By not listening to you.

Too bad you can't grasp what I'm talking about - seeing the invisible.

It's really simple!

It's like seeing the wind that's invisible to the naked eye. It's like seeing gravity although invisible to us. It's like seeing electromagnetism that's invisible to the human eye. All of these are invisible but through observation we can see and feel their effects.

It's the same with the invisible Being that I'm talking of. Although he is invisible and unfathomable (as to his origin) yet he is not hidden to those who are HUMBLE enough to recognize his existence. Nature - as I look at them exhibits the tell tail sign of of Supreme power and wisdom.

One can see the invisible and understand the unfathomable only IF one has the "spiritual eye" of which you don't posses.

Thus you're left with a limited understanding of what I'm talking about for the simple reason that you can't see the invisible.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

So if "whacked in the head" is not name calling then what does "crazy, cuckoo, brain dead, etc" mean then if not "whacked in the head"?

Then again, judging from how religious people are viewed by people like you here then it's no surprised why you said what you said - "whacked in the head".

I'm curious though if you have the same point of view of people like Sir Isaac Newton or Kepler who held the belief that "someone eternal" existed?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As long as someone lives there life out of pride, ego and vanity, it wouldn't matter if God himself showed up and said, "hello" they still wouldn't believe. Because that would mean having to surrender there pride ego and vanity. The only alternative is if God awakens them. I wouldn't say all the time, but most of the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

Why only one?

Because; only one Dimension can take up absolute all Space there is. Every other Dimension must exist within it.

Can you mention two Dimensions that can take up absolute all Space there is at the same time?

I'm not sure why that matters or if its true. I'm not aware of any supporting science or math that would make it true.

A Space that is absolute emty, is absolute neutral, and that makes it a absolute infinite.

A Space that is absolute infinite, is a absolute constant. That would make its time line a absolute constant time line.

There is no finite time line in a Space that is absolute empty. A finite time line can not be a absolute consatant, because a finite is changing all the time.

If you know a bit about Math it is not hard to grasp that a absolute constant, would have a absolute constant time line. Because it never changes. It dosent change because it is a constant.

To my knowledge, and understand it isn't that massive, the things your stating as fact I have missed in my reading. I would like to know where to look if you have a link for the information.

Yes you have missed it in Your reading. Because you dont know how to understand what you read. First Law of knowledge is to understand what you read.

I can not help you unless you help Your self.

What is the difference between a finite and inifinite?

What is a constant?

Can a finite be constant?

Can the infintie be constant?

What would be the difference between a finite and the infinite when it comes to a Mathematical constant?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It is not easy to get you to Accept facts because we have already tried that. But we can try it again.

Look up the definition of finite again. What does it say?

If finite is not infinite, where did finite come from?

What formed finite?

Was what formed finite; finite as well? That goes against the definition of what finite is.

If there is absolute no finite in existance; what would you have? And how would "that" form finite?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Thank you I get what your saying now. While I can't claim understanding all of it, it does give me a bit of insight as to your thinking and some reading direction for me.

So would you say what we consider our universe and existence today simply a result of something infinite or was it somehow created by someone/thing. Or possibly guided. Either way has a possibility in my mind yet I don't support the created aspect.

I can not help you unless you help Your self.

Which is why I am asking questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

If finite is not infinite, where did finite come from?

So you're saying that finite is also infinite? You're just the paragon of acuity, eh?

What formed finite?

Finite has a form? I didn't know ideas could have a form. An expression, sure, but not an inherent form other than electrical signals representing numerical values which are, in themselves, merely ideas used to construct an expressible figment of an idea.

But I digress.

Was what formed finite; finite as well? That goes against the definition of what finite is.

Okay, fine. Let's have a look.

having limits or bounds

So according to you, finite influencing the finite is impossible according to that definition? You make no sense whatsoever.

If there is absolute no finite in existance; what would you have? And how would "that" form finite?

You sound like this guy.

Which is to say, you only pull off the act of "knowing what you're on about" when you're talking to people not quite adept at twisting logic as you are. You're talking philosophical whimsy and metaphysical euphemism right now, which apparently grants you license to take liberties with the precise parameters and dimensions of the ideas you are currently tinkering with. For those reasons, I, as well as other thoroughly unconvinced, uninterested, and exasperated members, grow weary of this discussion and bid you good day.

Have fun with your armchair expertise, and my best wishes in procuring a more engaging audience.
edit on 7-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

spy66
It is funny that only I and edmc2 can understand this.

- Only one Dimension can be infinite; not two, Three or four and so on, only one Dimension can always have been and will be.

The infinite can not be without a time line, like everyone thinks. Its just that the infinite must have a absolute constant time line. It always have been a constant and always will be, absolute constant.

Since the infnite is a absolute constant. "YOU" know that it will never change randomly. Because it can not. All you People have to do is read and understand Your Math and science.

Therefor any finite that exists and have existed must be created by the infinite. There is no other Place/Dimension it can appear from. How hard can this be?????? to understand. Math and science spell it out as well.

People can accepth that matter can appear out of nowhere, and disappear compleatly. But wont Accept the inifinite.
And to top it of they say that energy can not be created or destroyed. But still it can appear out of nowhere and wanish into nowhere. People just dont grasp science, but love to argue as if they did.

Hey spy, did it ever occurred to you that infinity is also related to the Fibonacci Sequence (FS)

And what is FS but subsets beautifully and elegantly arranged to its possible optimum existence.

We see this FS both in nature and in the universe.

The patern is quite elegant.

From Infinite to the finite.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Infinite to the finite? What are you talking about? You post as though the divide between finite and infinite is one easily and frequently bridged.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

Infinite to the finite? What are you talking about? You post as though the divide between finite and infinite is one easily and frequently bridged.

The concept is finite.
That which the concept arises in is infinite.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

Too bad your moniker doesn't match your thinking otherwise you can grasp what I'm saying.

Anyhow, Spy already explained quite nicely as well as itsnowagain.

That is, the SOURCE of the finite is the infinite.

Hence from 'infinite to the finite'

It's not the other way around.

This also means that the substance of the finite can be found from the infinite - that which already and always existing.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

edmc^2

Should not the existence of "something" uncreated and infinite proves the existence of "someone" uncreated and infinite - God?

No, It proves we don't have all the answers nor do we understand it all. Therefore the correct answer is we don't have any idea.

You can't use the process of elimination unless you know all the variables. However, it is fun to speculate its just dangerous and silly when people are willing to die or kill for an unknown.

edit on 7-1-2014 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

edmc^2

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

Too bad your moniker doesn't match your thinking otherwise you can grasp what I'm saying.

This also means that the substance of the finite can be found from the infinite - that which already and always existing.

Proposition 2: Two substances having different attributes have nothing in common with one another. (In other words, if two substances differ in nature, then they have nothing in common).

Proposition 3: If things have nothing in common with one another, one of them cannot be the cause of the other.

These are borrowed from Spinoza's principles, which make a lot more sense than the nonsense you're spewing. Can we see what degrees in mathematics and philosophy you hold? Because I want to see if you're recognized by the state as knowing what you claim to know. I don't see any sources, so I can't really know for sure that anything you say is reliable.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

edmc^2

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

Proposition 2: Two substances having different attributes have nothing in common with one another. (In other words, if two substances differ in nature, then they have nothing in common).

Proposition 3: If things have nothing in common with one another, one of them cannot be the cause of the other.

These are borrowed from Spinoza's principles, which make a lot more sense than the nonsense you're spewing. Can we see what degrees in mathematics and philosophy you hold? Because I want to see if you're recognized by the state as knowing what you claim to know. I don't see any sources, so I can't really know for sure that anything you say is reliable.

Quite to the contrary. What I'm saying makes more sense than that of Spinoza's.

For Spinoza believed in a PANTHEISTIC god. He equates God with the laws and forces of the universe.

Thus to Spinoza, nature is god and god is nature.

On the other hand I subscribe to the belief that an Eternal Being was the source of creation. That is as expressed in Einstein 's famous formula E = mc2.

The source of unlimited Energy is God with the knowledge and power to TRANSFORM it into matter.

Hence, matter and energy or energy and matter are the same but of different forms.

The commonality between the two differing forms is their ultimate source - God.

Hence - why God exist!!!

So you still think that the finite didn't originate from the infinite?

If you think so, where's your support?

Here's another to consider:

The entropy principle.

Unless something or someone is always present, the universe will eventually soccumb to decay - as All things are in Nature tend to decay.

I could go on but i think you get what mean by 'Why God Exist".

If not then there's nothing I or anyone can do.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

interupt42

edmc^2

Should not the existence of "something" uncreated and infinite proves the existence of "someone" uncreated and infinite - God?

No, It proves we don't have all the answers nor do we understand it all. Therefore the correct answer is we don't have any idea.

You can't use the process of elimination unless you know all the variables. However, it is fun to speculate its just dangerous and silly when people are willing to die or kill for an unknown.

edit on 7-1-2014 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Of course we don't have all the answers nor understand everything. Otherwise no questions.

But in certain aspects of life - like our existence, we do have the answer based on the DATA and variable we have available. The problem is, how to interprete the DATA correctly.

And that's where the danger lies. For one can believe on just about anything without carefully looking into it.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

GOD Exists??
bring him to me at once, I have a crow to pluck with him..... :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sorry. Don't want to read all 23 pages....

Did anyone decide who's God or Gods we are talking about. Because they only seem limited to peoples imagination, with some Gods actually being created or born from other Gods.

If we are really discussing peoples imagination. I do not think it needs discussing. We know imagination exists.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

flipflop
reply to post by edmc^2

GOD Exists??
bring him to me at once, I have a crow to pluck with him..... :-)

Cute but not funny enough.

Btw where's Larry and Moe?

Nyak Nyak Nyak!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join