It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God Exist!!!?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

edmc^2

spy66
reply to post by edmc^2

These people think that existence happened by randem event.
That means our universal laws came to be by a randem event.
That means there dont have to be a creator. The univers is functioning by its own momentum because of a randem event.

So they have to deny that the infinite is real. If not the random event would never have been a alterative theory.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

Exactly, because to say that a law requires a lawmaker is to accept the unpalatable.

It's like saying "out of something (someone eternal), comes something".

They can't grasp this very simple logic.

Yes. And the odd thing is that science supports the infinite. Just not directly. Indirectly It is hidden very cleverly between the texts that is mostely about finite "our universe".

The reason for it might just be that we also have a religion. Everything would change drastically if the word ever came out.

It would be a wake up call beyond imagination.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

spy66

edmc^2

spy66
reply to post by edmc^2

These people think that existence happened by randem event.
That means our universal laws came to be by a randem event.
That means there dont have to be a creator. The univers is functioning by its own momentum because of a randem event.

So they have to deny that the infinite is real. If not the random event would never have been a alterative theory.

Exactly, because to say that a law requires a lawmaker is to accept the unpalatable.

Yes. And the odd thing is that science supports the infinite. Just not directly. Indirectly It is hidden very cleverly between the texts that is mostely about finite "our universe".

The reason for it might just be that we also have a religion. Everything would change drastically if the word ever came out.

It would be a wake up call beyond imagination.

If only the scientific minds/community will consider and include it in their calculations, theories, I think many will have a totally different point of view and advanced to next level of existence.

Unfortunately or sadly, depending on how you look at it - they've ridiculed it so much that anyone accepting is rendered a "nut", worst "a religious nut".

In the end though, the truth will prevail since it's the nature of things.

It can't be avoided.

Even the brilliant Dr. Kaku had to admit - everything breaks down into INFINITY.

www.youtube.com...

ciao,

edit on 21-11-2013 by edmc^2 because: yt

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

spy66
reply to post by SisyphusRide

did you know that the connection of the esophagus and larynx is evidence that god does not exist???

If it is a design flaw or not is really not interesting at all, Its just another human complaint. We humans have no authority in the matter anyway. Each and every one of us have to accept that we are created this way. And we always have to accept it until we physically can go in and tamper with our DNA. In the future we might be able to physically alter our design. But will that make us better and increase our moral strandard?

I think that is a Big No.

totally understandable...

I think it would be more interesting, engaging and just overall cooler to be searching for evidence of why God does in fact exist.

but that's just me...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

spy66
reply to post by SisyphusRide

did you know that the connection of the esophagus and larynx is evidence that god does not exist???

If it is a design flaw or not is really not interesting at all, Its just another human complaint. We humans have no authority in the matter anyway. Each and every one of us have to accept that we are created this way. And we always have to accept it until we physically can go in and tamper with our DNA. In the future we might be able to physically alter our design. But will that make us better and increase our moral strandard?

I think that is a Big No.

totally understandable...

I think it would be more interesting, engaging and just overall cooler to be searching for evidence of why God does in fact exist.

but that's just me...

How can beople honestly say they believe in God. But have no clue as to who and what God really is. How can they love something they dont really have any knowledge about?

It is just meaningles blind faith.

No wonder christians have a problem with accepting evolution. They dont even know what genesis chapter is tellig them. In writing it does state that God said; Let earth brings forth all life and so on.

God create one thing. And one thing only. And that was the firmament that created the light in Genesis chapter 1. verse 3. A light can not be light without a source to emitt light.

God formed man from the dust on the ground. He did not create us from scratch. This could actually be interprated as part of the ongoing evolution already taking place. God is not a man or a being of any kind. God is infinite and aware.

Everything was preplanned when God formed the singularity. All the properties to form life and everything else were already in the singularity. Ready to come forth when the time was right.

Everything is preplanned. All our lives are preplanned. The expansion of Gods creation proves it. And so does the Bible, And Gods book of life. The only once who dont know this are us. We think we have the intelligence to shape our own future. But that is because we dont stop to think about how bound we are to the system of laws within the society we live in. In this sytem it dosent matter what we believe as long as we fallow the law. It doesent matter how intelligent you are. You have to stick to the laws of man. Non of you can alter anything without aproval. In a society it is not the people who decide how their fututre is going to be. We have to build and adapt to what ever is decided for us by our governemnts.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

we seem to be confused about the arguments presented by one another.

I am not arguing against the concept of infinity or collective consciousness of the universe.

I am arguing against the concept of an anthropomorphic deity as an "intelligent designer" and all-powerful, being of the universe.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon
reply to post by edmc^2

we seem to be confused about the arguments presented by one another.

I am not arguing against the concept of infinity or collective consciousness of the universe.

I am arguing against the concept of an anthropomorphic deity as an "intelligent designer" and all-powerful, being of the universe.

And your argument against the concept of "anthropomorphic deity as an "intelligent designer" and all-powerful, being of the universe" is?

edit on 21-11-2013 by edmc^2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

you are trying to crowbar information into an equation to get the answer you want, God was created by man not the other way around

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

And your argument against the concept of "anthropomorphic deity as an "intelligent designer" and all-powerful, being of the universe" is?

Oh, that's easy. If everyone in the world who currently believes in your god suddenly and inexplicably died, would your god continue to exist? Or would he/she/it die with you?

The theory being that if your god exists independently of its believers, the loss of its believers wouldn't destroy it. In fact, the loss of all of its believers would provide ample reason to reinstate its presence on earth, thereby forcing it to either forfeit the world or reveal its hand. But if your god is an invention of those who believe in it, then removing the believers removes the god.

See? Logic.
edit on 22-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

jed001
reply to post by edmc^2

you are trying to crowbar information into an equation to get the answer you want, God was created by man not the other way around

To the contrary, the evidence points to the fact that a creator of the universe exists.

God is not an invention of man but the evidence points to it. It's only those who don't want to admit the evidence that are in denial.

Case in point:

Which one makes sense and logical?

"Out of nothing comes something"

Or

"out of something eternal or someone eternal comes something".

If you say the first one- explain how?

Simple as that.

No need to invent anything but Logic and commonsense.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

OOOOOO
reply to post by edmc^2

The fact you exist and realize you exist proves, that the Something does seem to in fact exist.

edit on 17-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

Certainly. This is quite ingenious! You could even borrow the words of one René Descartes. I exist, therefore I am.

Perhaps you have heard of him?

This proves that a thinking being exists, identical to him. Nothing more. I have no way of proving that you exist, nor do you have any way of proving that I exist. Let alone a God.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Subnatural because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

edmc^2

Blue Shift

edmc^2
The infinite can't be contained by the finite - it breaks down.

It depends on how you look at it. It doesn't matter to the universe how many times a wheel spins. Not all infinities are arrows. Infinities do not necessitate expansion.

But there's NO other way of looking at it. Infinity is infinity. Like spacetime is infinite and it's beyond the borders of the finite universe. Hence "The infinite can't be contained by the finite - it breaks down".

"The infinite can't be contained by the infinite?"

Please explain.

edmc^2
And since INFINITE can't be created thus it's eternal.

Why is something uncreatable eternal?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Subnatural

OOOOOO
reply to post by edmc^2

The fact you exist and realize you exist proves, that the Something does seem to in fact exist.

edit on 17-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

Certainly. This is quite ingenious! You could even borrow the words of one René Descartes. I exist, therefore I am.

Perhaps you have heard of him?

This proves that a thinking being exists, identical to him. Nothing more. I have no way of proving that you exist, nor do you have any way of proving that I exist. Let alone a God.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Subnatural because: (no reason given)

Sure you can. You just don't want to admit it. Otherwise there's no such things as truth and lie.

I know you exist because what you said convey thoughts. And thoughts are produced in the mind. A mind such as yours is contained in a brain. And surely with a head there's a brain. A head, a body - a living being,
you.

Thus I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt you exist as a person otherwise I'm conversing with an AI.

But I don't think you're an AI for the simple fact that you can argue about the existence of God.

Need I say more?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
if the universe started with a big bang singularity, it had to swallow all matter, space and time.

right?

so there was a universe already, to be swallowed.

God transcends time, He is infinite.

i would propose, this ain't our first rodeo for this universe.

big crunch or big chill?

logic dictates that a black hole would eat the universe, after it dies.

or burns out, depending.

nothing to dispute a creator.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

Oh, that's easy. If everyone in the world who currently believes in your god suddenly and inexplicably died, would your god continue to exist? Or would he/she/it die with you?

The theory being that if your god exists independently of its believers, the loss of its believers wouldn't destroy it. In fact, the loss of all of its believers would provide ample reason to reinstate its presence on earth, thereby forcing it to either forfeit the world or reveal its hand. But if your god is an invention of those who believe in it, then removing the believers removes the god.

See? Logic.
edit on 22-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

So your logic is:

Destroy the believers of God and you destroy the existence of God?

How's that logical?

It's like saying destroy the earth and the universe will cease to exist.

Or destroy the universe and spacetime will cease to exist.

I mean just because the other ceases to exist doesn't mean the other is as well.

One is not dependent on the other!

Or I should say, the existence of the creator does not depend on the the existence of his creation.

As it was before the beginning (of our) time, there a was point in spacetime when there was no universe, and God was by himself. Yet there was no loneliness nor sadness for God possessed everything!

But because of his love for life, he MADE the choice to GIVE Life to others!

Thus "in the beginning (of our time) God created the heavens and the earth" -- Gen 1:1

“For with you is the source of life; by light from you we can see light.”-- Ps. 36:9.

Try again.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Subnatural

edmc^2

Blue Shift

edmc^2

It depends on how you look at it. It doesn't matter to the universe how many times a wheel spins. Not all infinities are arrows. Infinities do not necessitate expansion.

But there's NO other way of looking at it. Infinity is infinity. Like spacetime is infinite and it's beyond the borders of the finite universe. Hence "The infinite can't be contained by the finite - it breaks down".

Please explain.

edmc^2

Sorry but your q doesn't make sense.

Infinity is infinity. Since infinite has no end and beginning how could it be created?

Always existing simply means uncreated - INFINITE.

Thus God is Eternal for he is uncreated, just like space-time (the thing that is outside the borders on the known universe).

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

edmc^2

Subnatural

edmc^2

Blue Shift

edmc^2

Please explain.

edmc^2

Sorry but your q doesn't make sense.

Infinity is infinity. Since infinite has no end and beginning how could it be created?

Always existing simply means uncreated - INFINITE.

Thus God is Eternal for he is uncreated, just like space-time (the thing that is outside the borders on the known universe).

it exists because of God.

no beginning and no end.

what we puny humans think, is nothing.

you can 2x4=? all day long, doesn't change the will of God or anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You guys obviously spend a lot of time thinking about this so why not use that time to learn some Physics instead as at the moment you're misinterpreting terminology and not coming up with arguement that have substance.

reply to post by edmc^2

You're misunderstanding what infinity is.

If I wrote down every even number it'd be an infinite set
If I wrote down every odd number it's be an infinite set
If I got piece of string and cut it in half, then cut each half and reapeated add inifnitum I'd have infinite cantor dust.

edit on 23-11-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

spy66

Itisnowagain

edmc^2

Why do we exist?

If "nothing" created us then why do we exist?

Why do we have a mind that can travel through space-time if "nothing" created us?

Who created the mind?

The mind dreams that it travels through space and time but you never move.
You are always here and now. All is passing by.

The mind is just stories about before and after, it speaks of other times but it is just ever changing scenery.

It is a total mystery to why there is seemingly something happening.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Why is there a big difference between what we dream and what we obseerve when we are awake. Why cant we do the same things when we are awake?

Our mind is bound to to flesh and its surroundings when we are awake. But when we dream, our flesh is in a imaginary setting within the mind.

In 'sleep dreaming' there is an appearance and in waking state there is an appearance. When awake one dreams of 'other' than what is actually happening - one day dreams.

Is the mind bound to the flesh and it's surrounding when awake? The mind can think and make believe there is other than there is - words say 'tomorrow' and a imaginary stage appears and then an imaginary person plays on it.
'Flesh' is a covering that seems to separate you from what is - but can the dream ever be separate from the dreamer?
edit on 23-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bastion

If I wrote down every even number it'd be an infinite set
If I wrote down every odd number it's be an infinite set
If I got piece of string and cut it in half, then cut each half and reapeated add inifnitum I'd have infinite cantor dust.

We are not talking about unreal numbers. They have nothing to with the physical reality. They are just numbers, they represent nothing real.

If you have a string, you can not cut it in half, and than cut it in half again, inifinite times. Not in the physical world.
At a point the string would just vanish because of the atmospheric pressure / density.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

tsingtao
if the universe started with a big bang singularity, it had to swallow all matter, space and time.

right?

so there was a universe already, to be swallowed.

God transcends time, He is infinite.

i would propose, this ain't our first rodeo for this universe.

big crunch or big chill?

logic dictates that a black hole would eat the universe, after it dies.

or burns out, depending.

nothing to dispute a creator.

The infinite would never be reduced if it formed a singularity by a "Compression". The infinite cant be reduced no mater what.

To have the singularity, you would first need a time frame to create the singularity. "A compression time".
When the compression time is finished and the singularity is formed. You get a new time. The time we have today. And that is; expansion time.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join