It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God Exist!!!?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edmc^2

Subnatural

edmc^2 ?

In any case starting with "nothing" to get something - the universe - is again illogical for nothing is simply - "nothing".

Your funny Illogical, it would be illogical, to say what you just said. Sorry , but go look in the mirror.

There is no old man with a beard , that said I someone will make the Everything, oh crap I need something to make it out of.
Now I made something,now I need something to put it in, to put it in, but there is already something inside of Something.

What some of you seem to need realize,that is Infinity, this Universe is not a true Infinity. This Universe had a Beginning and will have a ending, this Universe is finite. What is the highest number can be in this Universe. In Mathematical terms infinity for all practical purposes would equal Two Googolplex's, Interesting what if I had Two Googolplex's and one, is that past infinity? No it is useless, there is nothing you could do with such a number in the confines of this Universe.

I will give another example, you were to slice, say a object, in this Universes, a infinite number of times. I don't mean some thing real big but say a rubber ball. In you infinite slice's at some point it would become meaning less. It would be meaning less because, it would at a point all be the same , no matter how many time you sliced it, it would be waste of Time.

The Something can not be bound, you can not put a expansive Material in a box, the only place you could put it is in a place so large it does no even exist.

You looking at yourself in mirror,is impossible, how can you even bring Logic into the equation.

Logic is simple, like epistemology.

If you travel at the speed of mind for a Billion years, you will still know nothing of the Creator.

Some say the Universe will end in maybe 1 to 100 billion years, Gravity will have it final say, my guess is 23 trillion, Bang,Bang, Bang, bang,

One other thought is all of the Scientist, what say the Universe is going to do this or do that, but they always , leave out the intelligent beings, things and what is to come.
Not to knock Hawking, but now he is on open Universe Theory, and now it's small Black Holes evaporate, let him some me a Super massive Black hole evaporate. Never happen till, there is no Black holes only the Singularity. Then we Will bang again. That is True infinity .

It's had to see or understand but the Muiltiverse is like a liquid, like they say in String Theory each Universe, could be so close but you would never know it.

So do you get it yet, or did you just imagine that you exist. To late now. It's called the Absolute, and I am not talking about Vodka.

I have said enough, it is time, embrace the Truth that is upon all. Rama, Exhale, Rama, Inhale, when the Creator Created, a part of that which is,was put into everyone, everything in this place.

It is all so complicated, yet the Truth is so simple.
edit on 18-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: Mod ??

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sorry this was meant for SUBNATURAL
(Once more: If you want to define nothing, then say what it is! As you have said there may not be much I can do to define nothing. But I hope you can? Please, do it.]

Sorry again maybe Both (In any case starting with "nothing" to get something - the universe - is again illogical for nothing is simply - "nothing". )

reply to post by OOOOOO

Your funny Illogical, it would be illogical, to say what you just said. Sorry , but go look in the mirror.

There is no old man with a beard , that said I someone will make the Everything, oh crap I need something to make it out of.
Now I made something,now I need something to put it in, to put it in, but there is already something inside of Something.

What some of you seem to need realize,that is Infinity, this Universe is not a true Infinity. This Universe had a Beginning and will have a ending, this Universe is finite. What is the highest number can be in this Universe. In Mathematical terms infinity for all practical purposes would equal Two Googolplex's, Interesting what if I had Two Googolplex's and one, is that past infinity? No it is useless, there is nothing you could do with such a number in the confines of this Universe.

I will give another example, you were to slice, say a object, in this Universes, a infinite number of times. I don't mean some thing real big but say a rubber ball. In you infinite slice's at some point it would become meaning less. It would be meaning less because, it would at a point all be the same , no matter how many time you sliced it, it would be waste of Time.

The Something can not be bound, you can not put a expansive Material in a box, the only place you could put it is in a place so large it does no even exist.

You looking at yourself in mirror,is impossible, how can you even bring Logic into the equation.

Logic is simple, like epistemology.

If you travel at the speed of mind for a Billion years, you will still know nothing of the Creator.

Some say the Universe will end in maybe 1 to 100 billion years, Gravity will have it final say, my guess is 23 trillion, Bang,Bang, Bang, bang,

One other thought is all of the Scientist, what say the Universe is going to do this or do that, but they always , leave out the equation is the intelligent beings, things and what is to come.
Not to knock Hawking, but now he is on open Universe Theory, and now it's small Black Holes evaporate, let him show me a Super massive Black hole evaporate. Never happen till, there is no Black holes only the Singularity. Then we Will bang again. That is True infinity .

It's hard to see or understand but the Muiltiverse is like a liquid, like they say in String Theory each Universe, could be so close but you would never know it.

So do you get it yet, or did you just imagine that you exist. To late now. It's called the Absolute, and I am not talking about Vodka.

I have said enough, it is time, embrace the Truth that is upon all. Rama, Exhale, Rama, Inhale, when the Creator Created, a part of that which is,was put into everyone, everything in this place.

It is all so complicated, yet the Truth is so simple.
edit on 18-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: Houston we have a problem ?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Thus the conundrum - if the infinite spacetime contain the finite universe what contains the infinite?

To say that nothingness brought it about doesn't make sense because how could something infinite be created?

IT can't. Logic won't allow it. So the ONLY alternative is - IT must have been. It must have ALWAYS existed - never created.

All known laws of physics agree with such concept.

Mathematics agree as well.

There is a reason why i personally use the phrase absolute empty Space as a substitute for nothingness or nothing.

It is easier to understand what nothingness is. because a absolute empty Space is a infinite physical Dimension that is absolutely empty of finite. But the Space is still there as something unknown to us.
To Our physical understanding this Space would be absolutely neutral and static. Within math this Space would be considered as a absolute constant.

Since it would be considered as a absolute constant, some people have a hard time accepting its existence. Because it would indicate that there is a intelligent creator present. And they can't have that, it would be against what they believe.

But they will lose every time. Because the science they rest against, can only observe finite and its Properties.

The Dimension we talk about was brought up to the Scientific community by Isaac Newton and rejected. It was rejected because they said it played no significant role in how Our finite universe worked. They did not reject it existence.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

edmc^2

Nacirema
reply to post by edmc^2

This is how I see it. God is just a concept in a human-based belief system. Whether or not a god exists independent of human belief systems, well, I have no way of knowing. But I live my life as though any deity most likely does not exist.

My stance as an atheist is working pretty well, to say the least.

So how does an Atheist like you came to accept that nothing created everything without any single evidence that such concept is both logical and valid?

I mean how could you accept such concept if not based on facts?

THEY BELIEVE.

the atheists flock to it.
funny how they use christianity as a crutch.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

edmc^2

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

Then I thank you for proving my point - an irrational mind will believe and accept that:

"Out of nothing, comes something, out of which comes something else".

With nothing to back it up but blind faith one has to accept the impossible.

That "Out of nothing, comes something, out of which comes something else"

Case close.

Hold on a minute there Charlie. You just told me that's exactly what YOU believe. Or are you retracting that statement? Because if you are, now is a great time to explain to me where your god comes from.

Less hypocrisy and more intelligent discource, please.

There's nothing to retract.

Like I said "Out of Something or Someone (eternal), comes something".

Not like you said:

"Out of nothing, comes something, out of which comes something else"

You started with the premise that "nothing" created something then that something created something else.

Totally different from what I said.

No, I was describing your theory. Notice how I described two similar theories? The one you just referred to is the one you adhere to. Out of nothing came something came something else. As I said before, you've decided you may as well believe in a genie that lives to make you the happiest person in the world. It doesn't matter to you there is a theory which makes more scientific sense, and you are too impatient to wait while we investigate further.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

...the phrase absolute empty Space as a substitute for nothingness or nothing. It is easier to understand what nothingness is. because a absolute empty Space is a infinite physical Dimension that is absolutely empty of finite. But the Space is still there as something unknown to us.

Agree, it makes much more sense to use "empty Space" as opposed to nothingness as it indicates something but just empty.

Empty space - also indicates vastness towards infinity.

In a sense, it does make sense as it gives meaning to an expanding universe - expand into empty space as opposed nothingness.

star for you spy.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

edmc^2

AfterInfinity
reply to post by edmc^2

Then I thank you for proving my point - an irrational mind will believe and accept that:

"Out of nothing, comes something, out of which comes something else".

With nothing to back it up but blind faith one has to accept the impossible.

That "Out of nothing, comes something, out of which comes something else"

Case close.

Hold on a minute there Charlie. You just told me that's exactly what YOU believe. Or are you retracting that statement? Because if you are, now is a great time to explain to me where your god comes from.

Less hypocrisy and more intelligent discource, please.

There's nothing to retract.

Like I said "Out of Something or Someone (eternal), comes something".

Not like you said:

"Out of nothing, comes something, out of which comes something else"

You started with the premise that "nothing" created something then that something created something else.

Totally different from what I said.

No, I was describing your theory. Notice how I described two similar theories? The one you just referred to is the one you adhere to. Out of nothing came something came something else. As I said before, you've decided you may as well believe in a genie that lives to make you the happiest person in the world. It doesn't matter to you there is a theory which makes more scientific sense, and you are too impatient to wait while we investigate further.

Sorry but I don't believe in a genie as much as I don't believe that "out of nothing comes something". Both are not logical and imagined reality.

"Out of something comes something" - is the reality and scientifically accurate that no one can dispute - even you.

This view or what you call "belief of mine" is not based on mere conjecture of imagination but on solid logic.

And like I said - if you don't believe in INFINITY or SPACETIME, black holes and such then might as well believe in a fantasy that "Nothing created everything" including infinity.

BTW - it's a matter of being impatient but looking at the obvious conclusion to the matter.

We've already gathered so much evidence and information now that to say we don't have it yet is just plain ignoring the obvious.

edit on 19-11-2013 by edmc^2 because: btw

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Nothing did not create something.
Everything is nothing. Nothing is everything.
Emptiness is form.

There is nothing, has always been nothing and will always be nothing. Nothing is infinite, it is boundless and has no beginning or end.

The thingness in this appearing existence is just words forming.
Existence arises without words (unconditionally, non conceptually). It arises as this always but words happen and it makes believe there are things.

There are no things - there is just this. But because there is the idea of time and space it seems there is a whole world of things but there isn't really - there is just what is happening (which is not a thing).
edit on 19-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

edmc^2
So Why God Exists?

For the simple fact that Eternity, INFINITY and SpaceTime Exist!

That's all there is to it (at this level of understanding).

It can't be any simpler than that.

Again that's not a proof in the slightest. They can all be created independent of any so called god.

The scientific answer is 'we don't know'. Which is in no way a proof a god or my cat did it. If scientists claimed god did it at every time we 'didn't know' we'd still be in the dark ages.

Plus your still using know laws of physics prior to the Big Bang which we know for a fact don't work pre BB

edit on 19-11-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

bastion

edmc^2
So Why God Exists?

For the simple fact that Eternity, INFINITY and SpaceTime Exist!

That's all there is to it (at this level of understanding).

It can't be any simpler than that.

Again that's not a proof in the slightest. They can all be created independent of any so called god.

The scientific answer is 'we don't know'. Which is in no way a proof a god or my cat did it. If scientists claimed god did it at every time we 'didn't know' we'd still be in the dark ages.

Plus your still using know laws of physics prior to the Big Bang which we know for a fact don't work pre BB

So are you saying then that the axiom "something created something" is not valid thus we don't know?

I mean, come on - what's your point?

I'm using scientifically sound logic and reasoning to prove my point here.

That for something to exist there MUST already be a foundation.

This reasoning can be applied preBB and postBB.

So how in the universe this will not work?

Explain please.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
Emptiness is form.

if no one is a loser, everyone is a winner

if no one is a winner, we're all losers

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

Itisnowagain
Emptiness is form.

Thus there's only ONE set of truth.

It's either:

"Out of nothing, comes something"

or

"Out of something (someone eternal), comes something".

Both can't be true - otherwise each will cancel each other out.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edmc^2

SisyphusRide

Itisnowagain
Emptiness is form.

Thus there's only ONE set of truth.

It's either:

or

Both can't be true - otherwise each will cancel each other out.

This is not a thing and it is happening eternally.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Is this moment a thing?
Can you even grasp a 'moment' to examine it?
If you try hard to see what this existence is right now and say in words what it is what word would you use? Could you say it is a 'thing'?
You might say - 'it is existence'.
What is happening is life/aliveness. Aliveness is just living but it seems there many things, to that which sees itself as separate.

Individuals think that they are a thing, living on a thing (earth) with other things. This is the 'usual' way life is experienced - there is a total belief in things (separate things).

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

edmc^2

It's either:

or

There appears to be something but it is nothing.
The appearance is being seen by nothing.
The appearance means nothing but is all there is.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Text
For example, we know that spacetime is both uncreated and infinite, that "IT" always existed. Yet why is this NOT proof enough of the existence of an incorporeal uncreated and infinite being - God?

reply to post by edmc^2

But then do we actually know that spacetime is uncreated and infinite? Is that your opinion or belief?
Most all creationists believe that spacetime is a creation for this finite universe. I do not think that you have proof that spacetime is uncreated and infinite. How can this be shown?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
the Nothing is not space, the Nothing is not empty, a space has dimension, the nothing has no dimension.
In the Bible it say's, I think, first came the Word.

Like in Star Trek, to search endless Space, space is not endless.

We are headed towards the Omega Point as T.M. would say, but all is already perfected.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

OOOOOO
the Nothing is not space, the Nothing is not empty, a space has dimension, the nothing has no dimension.
In the Bible it say's, I think, first came the Word.

Like in Star Trek, to search endless Space, space is not endless.

We are headed towards the Omega Point as T.M. would say, but all is already perfected.

A absolute empty space would have no other dimensions except one. The Nothing would have no other dimensions except one. That is why it is called the nothing. There is nothing there, in that dimension except the dimension of nothingness.

Since we have existence of finite present within the dimension of nothingness. You now have two different dimensions. One that is absolutly empty, and one that filled with different dimensions of particles and matter. Like our universe " The singularity" which is located smak in the middle of nothingness.

The nothingness does not disappear just because we have the presens of finite dimensions, like our universe. What we have is; our universe surrounded by nothingness.

The Singularity which is our present universe is surrounded by nothingness.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
out there beyond the perimeter, there are no stars...

there are different kinds of infinity, and just as many theories about the universe.

the big bang theory has been walked over by atleast 3 theories that I can think of.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

there are different kinds of infinity

Doesn't that kinda contradict the "infinite" part?

the big bang theory has been walked over by atleast 3 theories that I can think of.

Oh, sure...the Bible, the Torah and the Quran.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join