It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For The "Fringe" (Member Participation Needed).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In case you havent heard there is a new ATSLive Radio Show called Out of The Box, with hosts, Wrabbit2000, Above Board, ImaMarty, Druid42 and myself.

Each of us has segments, and mine happens to be called The Fringe. I am currently looking for members that would like to either be guests, or send or add their threads, stories, or questions into the ring. There is nothing to out of the ordinary, and this message is for those that have "Skunkworks" type threads.

This thread in my opinion is for those that have stories to tell and would like for them to be discussed in an open minded arena, you can participate if you want and if not, then leave your thread, or story, or even if you would like me to research into something that is out of the box.

You can reach me through U2U or leave your thread or story here, I will check this thread daily. There are NO judgements, and this is an open area for discussion.

Thank you for your time, NRE.

BTW, if you are not comfortable with leaving the info here, you can U2U me as well

edit on 11-11-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this, as I will daily. Dont be afraid to add it here, if your not comfortable, you can U2U me as some have already done!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Going to give this a bump, keep the u2u'S COMING

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have a few interviews set up already. Even if you dont have a story to share, send me a link, or thread, of something Fringe that you would like or think should be covered, and I will get it on air.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Good to see you working on your Radio show NRE. Your a champ, and I hope your show gets a large audience.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thank you
Im surprised you havent added anything here, you wanna give it a go?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I have the perfect volunteer I think will be great "UnifiedSerenity", a person who has diverse views and knowledge.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Well let them know this is here, or they can U2U me

Thanks, NRE.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You must U2u her and say I referred you

edit on 16-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There is one spot left for the end season of Out Of the Box.

Of course thanks for the U2U's guys, it was helpful, and will make everyones opinions matter in the fringe cases that we so love here on ATS.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

join