It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lakespirit

Interesting questions. I do know he did some kind of PSI experiment with two people in MRIs on seperate continents (US & China.) I'm on a tablet right now or I would find/link it (ATS hates Android--at least mine)

I look forward to discussion with you and have some Dr. Green material that should fit nicely here.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

burntheships
reply to post by The GUT

Very interesting. I was not aware of the connection between the two
of them, as I have used that resource to follow leads; rather than
follow I Miller herself. I do see the wild side of things there,
yet have continued to wade through the spiderwebs for clues.

I was most interested to learn of the links between
Tavistock, Mind Control and then subsequent capitulations
to UFO 'research'.

Heheh, yeah I caught it and will trace it out and present some of it here. If anyone else wants to dig into that angle it might faciltate some great discussion.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'd like to bring up the point that even a 6 year old child can simply say "No - I'm not going with you" and end "an encounter"?

Other people can ask for help and end "dark images/forms" in their rooms.

All of these highly -financed, smart people studying the "occult" - and just about anyone can end an abduction, just by saying "no".

Is this why the gov't is so intent on getting everyone's DNA? Are there some people that are immune to whatever occult force is thrown their way?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Now isn't Tavistock connected with a certain website not entirely dissimilar to ATS, and doesn't (or didn't) ATS have (or is it the other way around) the services of one Dr. Kit Green? Tentacles, webs, and other less explicit connections, well expanded from limited early horizons, to a point where nearly anyone digitally connected can be used as a point from which to collect data. MK-ULTRA continued in Mckenna's hyperspace as well as in Berners-Lee's cyberspace.

Btw, U2U for you Gut

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cuckooold

Why yes, now that you mention it, Dr. Green does sit on the ATS science board.

no u2u in my pm box yet?

edit on 13-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I remember reading the thomas castello interview that abandoned caves are used as entrances to the underground highway network that spans thousands of miles, that connects many facilities, some of which purportedly house aliens alike dulce and area 51.

I find that video interesting in that trucks store food there, but you can keep on driving maybe?

This guy says he drove all the way up to maine!

edit on 14/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: add video

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Can anyone chime in on driving possibly coast to coast entirely underground?

Building such a network would seem tantamount to building great pyramids - at least doing it in near total secrecy over a short period of time with no apparent excavation debris or coast to coast underground explosion noises..

Building a working ufo would seem easier..

KPB

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Can anyone chime in on driving possibly coast to coast entirely underground?

Building such a network would seem tantamount to building great pyramids - at least doing it in near total secrecy over a short period of time with no apparent excavation debris or coast to coast underground explosion noises..

Building a working ufo would seem easier..

KPB

They have nuclear tunnel boring machines that dig a few miles per day by melting the earth. The machine has never been introduced into commercial venues but its said that the patents go back to the 70s and are 3 in number. People say well the patents exist but so what? Well take a look at the air force one.....

LANL drafted the patents, and well we know that they have been the most advanced national laboratory since ever. One can get an idea here.

There is no muck left behind, no sounds heard most of the time, the people working on the projects have had top secret clearance and never speak. Well actually there some strange humming noises reported by some.

Underground cities is an exaggeration, but DUMBs are real.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The muck would have to go somewhere..unless all that rock and dirt was turned into a particalized vapor...but that has to go somewhere too..would make a tire fire look clean in comparison. They would have to sequester the waste byproduct somehow.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

The muck would have to go somewhere..unless all that rock and dirt was turned into a particalized vapor...but that has to go somewhere too..would make a tire fire look clean in comparison. They would have to sequester the waste byproduct somehow.

I dont know the details of how the machine operates, how many exist and who uses them, where the vapor goes, etc. Only people directly involved would know, or the people at LANL who came up with the patents.

I would load the patents on here if ATS would fix their damm uploading _javascript for IE9 for a change. All my uploads were with the previous board software.

There have been plenty of earthquakes and humming sounds in the southwest for decades. Taos nm was notorious for this strange humming sound. Meanwhile the map shows a DUMB at taos nm if you look.

Do the math people. Help me out!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The 1972 patent makes this clear. It states:

"... (D)ebris may be disposed of as melted rock both as a lining for the hole and as a dispersal in cracks produced in the surrounding rock. The rock-melting drill is of a shape and is propelled under sufficient pressure to produce and extend cracks in solid rock radially around the bore by means of hydrostatic pressure developed in the molten rock a. of the advancing rock drill penetrator. All melt not used in glass-lining the bore is forced into the cracks where it freezes and remains ...

"... Such a (vitreous) lining eliminates, in most cases, the expensive and cumbersome problem of debris elimination and at the same time achieves the advantage of a casing type of bore hole liner."

(U.S. Patent No. 3,693,731 dated Sept. 26, 1972)

Another patent three years later was for:

A tunneling machine for producing large tunnels in soft rock or wet, clayey, unconsolidated or bouldery earth by simultaneously detaching the tunnel core by thermal melting a boundary kerf into the tunnel face and forming a supporting excavation wall liner by deflecting the molten materials against the excavation walls to provide, when solidified, a continuous wall supporting liner, and detaching the tunnel face circumscribed by the kerf with powered mechanical earth detachment means and in which the heat required for melting the kerf and liner material is provided by a compact nuclear reactor.

And yet a third patent was issued to the United States Energy Research and Development Administration just 21 days later, on 27 May 1975 for a machine remarkably similar to the machine patented on 6 May 1975. The abstract describes:

A tunneling machine for producing large tunnels in rock by progressive detachment of the tunnel core by thermal melting a boundary kerf into the tunnel face and simultaneously forming an initial tunnel wall support by deflecting the molten materials against the tunnel walls to provide, when solidified, a continuous liner; and fragmenting the tunnel core circumscribed by the kerf by thermal stress fracturing and in which the heat required for such operations is supplied by a compact nuclear reactor.

projectcamelot.org...

I cant provide photos, so we will have to do with excerpts...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I remember reading about these machines/patents.

Apparently it super heats the rock in front of it, melting it into a molten viscous fluid.
As the machine edges forward it forces the melted rock around the drill bit, then back over the rest of the machine.

As it cools it turns into a glassy, super hard rock.

I don't think vapour would be a problem with extractors and breathing apparatus.

**Edit**

Ah, Earth Citizen beat me too it!

edit on 14-11-2013 by litmus1212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That first paragraph explains exactly what I was thinking when I first read about the tunnel boring machines you spoke of above. I figure not only would it resolve the issue because it fills the fissures and cracks surrounding the tunnel and lining it with a glass tube, if you will, but this material would be much much more dense than it started out as soil and rock. I'm not saying I believe any of that is going on, just that it makes loads of sense as a technology.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This is the guy that got me interested in all this. Unbelievable video! Its a long watch but worth every penny of it. Enjoy

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well it seems workable.

Now it remains to be seen whether they have indeed created this vast underworld Or whether it's currently more localized.

If they have secrecy is obviously a major factor but it also makes one wonder if this is to prepare for a nuclear exchange or whether its in preparation for a total environmental collapse or whether they have "friends" who prefer being underground or all of the above.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by cuckooold

Why yes, now that you mention it, Dr. Green does sit on the ATS science board.

Really?

Now, that is interesting isn't it?

Is there anywhere even remotely associated with these topics where these guys don't show up?

It's almost absurd...

If I didn't know better, I'd almost think we're being purposely de-sensitized to their presence...
edit on 11/14/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Have to run some errands, but I hope to add some stuff this evening about Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and how he might relate to the thread topic.

Any Aviary material or questions about them that anyone might have, please post them. See y'all later this eve.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A quickie before I go.

In regards Dr. Vallee's relationship with NIDS, I had the following exchange with Greg Valdez--son of Gabe--in torsion's thread Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez.

My Post:

Jacques Vallee has stated on a few occasions that he, also, is under a non-disclosure agreement with NIDS. I've always had the feeling that he wanted to say more, and I've never had the feeling that he agreed with the Skinwalker book by Kelleher and Knapp. Funny that Bigelow would let Kelleher and a mere, questionable, journalist (Knapp) make outrageous public claims, but not a seriously impressive brain like Vallee!?

Anyways, do you feel that Bigelow/NIDS, realizing that your dad was a keen investigator, wanted to ensure that Gabe didn't expose the whole charade and thusly sought to sign him on and tie him to the non-disclosure?

Greg Valdez replies:

That's part of it. They did the same thing to Bennewitz when they gave him the $75,000 dollar grant to conduct research. In both cases they get access to both my dad's and Paul's files and then the gain they most important thing which is control.

My dad did not immediately sign the non-disclosure agreement when he started working with NIDS. The waited until he was in the middle of a lot of strange things before they made him sign it. It is a big key to this mystery. NIDS did the same thing to MUFON, throw money at the "problem", see what the have and pay them so they can control what information is going in and more importantly control what is going out.

If you know the NIDS story, a ton of information went in, but nothing relevant or important ever came out. I'll let you think about that for a while and you should be able to figure out why this happened…

…I forgot to mention this in the last post. Yes they sought out all the top investigators in their respective fields, not just my dad and they all had to sign the non-disclosure agreements. Either at their initial meetings or down the road if NIDS decided to employ them.

Dulce Base by Greg Valdez

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
These guys are admittedly pretty charming and they are "names" in ufology for various reasons. So, um, they were sure to show up here. I'd really dig an AMA with Dr. Green!

Oh I bet I could talk Col Alexander into doing it, he's a pal of mine too and he loves educating people about the huge systems our government operates. Also, considering he is the one (only I've ever heard of at least) relatively high ranking govt. official (a Lt. Colonel) who actually got the funding to really dig through all the branches of the US Government in the pursuit of info on UFOs/Aliens, I'd have to agree he's a good one.

I'll call him this weekend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And:

It is with GREAT PLEASURE and PRIDE that we announce the addition of Dr Christopher "Kit" Green to the AboveTopSecret.com Team.

Dr. Green is not only one of the most congenial, genuine and PLEASANT gentlemen I've ever spoken with he is without question one of the TOP Forensic Medicine, Radiology, and Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences and fMRI geniuses alive on this planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heads up, crew! Funny, I have come to believe that some out-of-control faction within the gubmint is so cocky that it underestimates our ability to see-through the psyops. Or just dismisses us as insignificant. O----tay, as one of our great American philosphers once said.

I mean, obversely, they could be agents of slow disclosure to be fair, but the evidence, for me, points in a different direction.

edit on 14-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Infiltration into conspiracy sites but government officals....nah, not ATS.. :eye rolling:

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join