It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Oh forgot to mention; "we" seem to be 2d creatures on the surface of a spherical singularity and our perception of 3d is a holographic projection. There is some decent scientific theory on this. I can send links when I get home.

So-called spirits and aliens can hop to us likkety split by walking across the nearly timeless sphere surface.

Some of the few native space 3d physical aliens
Use pentacle drive to translate across the z+1or z+2
Axis to the surface then instantly back to "normal space".

This is the observation of my spirit or a delusion.
Its always dodgy to prove that one is not in the claws of Trickster.

In all honesty I dont view dimensions higher than 3 as stable. In other words they are probably act as temporary dimensions to traverse into and out as soon as possible. Isnt that why films like star trek show people entering into a transporter to dematerialise and teleport into another location while rematerialising?

I always loved sci fi movies and you have to wonder if sci fi isnt reality, while reality as we comprehend it is actually sci fi. Anyway I dont want to get carried away. Just sharing some ideas is all...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yah. Proving the unseen is not for the faint of heart.
Science has it even harder. In science if you talk whackadoodle only the government will hire you.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

dlbott
Well once again Gut has taken us off the reservation, and I mean that in a good way. The pendulum is really swinging on this one Gut, lol. Not sure how we got from milab to sexual energy extraction but I am game i guess. Well depending on how good the extractor looks, just kidding lol.

Great observations about the military, bot. Someone earlier mentioned inoculations and testing and I have a story that closely resembles it. It has been impossible to get info on, however. I got very sick--near death sick--and was was visited by Doctors not from the hospital and they asked a lot of questions once I came back from la-la land after a week or so. Could of just been a bad vaccine for overseas deployment I guess. I also had another weird experience that was unexplained by medical personnel, but I'll save it for another time.

As for the above quote HAR on the "extractor" and: Threads seem to often have a life of their own. I'm generally fairly relaxed about that, and appreciate it for my own meandering mind because I believe "connections" often elucidate the overall subject matter.

Research on this subject seems rather weak, and I think Martin Canon did about the best that can be done in The Controllers.

One reason the subject speaks to me, though, is because I have dug rather deeply into MK-ULTRA and the parallels are very suggestive for me personally. (I have a HUGE thread on MK-ULTRA that I've pretty much abandoned because I can't stop collating materials and writing about it…I just can't seem to bring it home.)

Another aspect that grabs me about this topic is better outlined--as I've mentioned--in the first link in my sig. The only reason I push that thread is because I desire dialogue with other folk who are digging into those angles and because the characters/scientists/military-intel-occult-industrial complex bunch have been focused on some very strange subject matter for many years.

That leads me to wonder: What do they know that we don't? And like I said earlier makes me tend to follow their gaze for clues.

I'll say this for this simmering and meandering stew of ideas: I'm certainly getting MUCH out of it from all the awesome participation and contributions! It's like a bonus---I started the thread, but I'm the one reaping all the cool concepts!!

Having said that, I do apologize for not having more interesting research to add myself. I'm still working on it though!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

nugget1
Okay,Gut; I have been reading your threads with great fascination- but the one topic I am most confused about has never come up!

That would be the claim that the greatest majority of abductee's are Rh negative blood type.

I find the Rh neg topic interesting, but so far I haven't been able to determine its validity as regards esoteric topics.

The dialogue I've read seems contradictory, but, admittedly, I haven't taken the time to dig very deeply into it.

Maybe someone here can link us to some above-average sources on this?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Here is the full memo: www.theanomalieschannel.com...

It might be a good idea to invite him around for a AMA.Final Events is worth a read - there is some pretty interesting information in there. ie, Army interest in sightings and abductions involving out of body experiences. Also a rather nifty explanation of MILABS.

You keep me very busy. Very intriguingly so. First I've seen Boche's own rundown outside what was said in Final Events. The Secret Sun link, btw, was Rad!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

burntheships
occultespionage.50megs.com...

Great commentary and very fascinating link. As a fluke favor for a friend, I recently ended up spending a long day with one of the MRU (Mankind Research Unlimited) fellows. MRU has been convincingly associated with MK-ULTRA. The person in question was Richard Alan Miller aka RAM.

A very interesting cat. One can't believe all of his claims, but then again he's been involved in some very strange fields and notable shenanigans for a long time.

I think he was experimented on himself. He wouldn't disagree. Another case of Magick meets Espionage. Weird. Weirdo. And yet he had such a control and charisma over a multitude of folk that day. I was immune, but some very intelligent and respectable people were totally enthralled.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 13-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Okay,

Sex, MILABs and Cattle Mutilations?

I have always been intrigued by cattle mutilations and there have been some reports, like that of retired police officer Gabe Valdez from New Mexico, that would lead one to believe that the moos moos were the victims of a MILAB.

There seems to be some issue concerning these cows, their abduction and mutilation, and their 'fluids' that might coincide with the idea that somehow our 'fluids' are of interest to the MILAB abductors, whoever they are.

What I am wondering right now is if there would be as much interest from the public if the cow's genitals were left intact? What if, say, just the tails and ears were missing? Seems to me, that what really gets people's attention and drives up the weirdness of the stories of cattle-mutes is that the genitals are missing and the cows have been exsanguinated. Missing genitals must mean satanists or some other evil source, despite the fact that that is the soft stuff that insects would go for first.

Nevertheless, I have been left with the impression by folks like Gabe that the military does, indeed, fly around in helicopters abducting cattle. Can't help it, I mean, otherwise why would he tell that story?

edit on 13-11-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Government being solely and exclusively responsible for cattle mutilations wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Scoop one up take it yonder, do your thing, fly back, release.

Great way to keep the bizarre and unexplained going. Wonderful Psyop. I could only imagine the kind of research and study data they can get from that, not to mention other nefarious reasons. Of course I'd wager all that would be secondary purpose while primary objective would be to cover up something.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Gabe Valdez was a seasoned professional investigator and a good man. His son, Greg Valdez--an ATS member btw--has written a very intriguing book on Gabe's conclusions. Greg was also along on many of the adventures and knows all the key players as well.

One of the things the book highlights is a subject that has been touched on here: The continued and unconscionable misuse of American Indians and their lands by various gubmint entities.

The website itself has plenty of info even if you don't want to get the book and has a section called the Evidence Locker. I highly recommend the book for anyone curious about Dulce, Cattle Mutilations, Highly-Advanced Exotic Propulsion Tech, Paul Bennewitz and more. Yes, the gubmint was almost definitely responsible for the cattle mutilations and the reasons and evidence make sense. And, yes, there's even a little high-strangeness thrown in.

Gabe Valdez becomes involved in the investigation of cattle mutilations that were spreading across the United States. Based on his employment with the New Mexico State Police, he started investigating the mutilations on the Gomez ranch outside of Dulce, New Mexico. During his journey he uncovered the story behind a government military base, secret weapons testing, government disinformation, and stories of a secret alien base in northern New Mexico. He got much more than he bargained for.

The harrowing tale involves a man named Paul Bennewitz who was involved in a massive government-authorized disinformation campaign originating out of Kirtland Airforce Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Involvement by clandestine intelligence agencies challenged his efforts to discover the truth behind the strange occurances. The story is full of plot twists and surprises, and finally the whole story can be presented. 

This book will separate fact from fiction and you will finally be able to see the truth.

www.dulcebasebook.com...

Veeeery interesting stuff on NIDS, too.

HEY, SPRINGER: Greg Valdez AMA!

edit on 13-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

HEY, SPRINGER: Greg Valdez AMA!

I think you just nailed it there, TG. Thank you for the very information-rich response. I am going to revisit the whole Gabe Valdez thing and see what's up, it has been a few years. I remember being left with the impression that Gabe was telling his truth about what he was able to share. His was always, in my mind, the most compelling testimony in the whole Dulce thing, but especially on the cows (or that one really ugly one, at least).

edit on 13-11-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Oh, also, all that stuff I was mentioning about dissociative psychological states and their related 'phenomenon'? Those heightened and extreme psychological states can be brought on very quickly and smoothly (with less shock to the system), for better or worse, via our sexuality.

Ugh, I had more I wanted to add but must run up the street so I am distracted. What I feel compelled to add is this: I essentially agree with KPB in the sense that there are "Enterprises" out there that would like to co-opt our energy to help drive their projects forward.

This is a case where I suppose that one could apply the word "egregore". The egregores are built out of narrative. If a person can help it, they want to have some say in what Enterprise they align themselves with. It is possible that if one does not align themselves by their will, that their machine might get 'owned' and made in to a 'bot', and that their processing power might be used for some Enterprise they are unaware of.

Gurdjieff, I think,. called it "Not feeding the Moon".

Off I go,

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The GUT

1ofthe9

It might be a good idea to invite him around for a AMA.Final Events is worth a read - there is some pretty interesting information in there. ie, Army interest in sightings and abductions involving out of body experiences. Also a rather nifty explanation of MILABS.

You keep me very busy. Very intriguingly so. First I've seen Boche's own rundown outside what was said in Final Events. The Secret Sun link, btw, was Rad!

I would suggest that it might be worth a shot to look into any ex-military remote viewing companies that might be headquartered near Los Alamos. PSI-TECH seems to be based in Wyoming from what I could tell. The Scole and Phillip Experiments might also merit investigation; I forget where I read it but I seem to remember that a group from one of the national laboratories was inspired (by Scole I think) to start their own working group.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Ok now I"m going to switch hats from self-professed cosmic
seer back to an engineer.

I read once someone's opinion that the reason for cattle
mutilations was to check the status of tissues most affected
by ionizing radiation.

That theory seems on very sound ground.

Now I don't entirely get the reports of extreme precision
cutting.. which is what makes me think that cattle mutilations
are not due to coyotes or other wildlife.

Yet on the other hand, if the purpose of the mutilation was
radiological examination, such precision cuts would be
contra-indicated, and leaving the bodies strewn about
could only be for purposes of psyop, which would be
contraindicated if all you wanted was small samples
for purposes of radiological examination.. one would
thnk that if that was the reason you would NOT want
to draw attention to yourself.

Anywho..

That then leads us back to psyop or so called 'alien
dissections' which would presumably be done with
some sort of exotic technology that cut with extreme
precision, ultra quickly (under computer control) as
nobody has ever said they saw the cutting while it
has happend.. it's presumably very quick or the bodies
are transported back without leaving any tracks or
prints. To remove all blood while cutting realtime
so as to not let fall a single drop -- very exotic,
which makes one think the bodies were transported
back after draining.

The complete lack of blood... that's the really creepy
factor that would be great for psyop purposes.

Does anyone know whether most/all cattle mutililations
are sans any blood?

KPB

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The GUT
observations about the military, bot. Someone earlier mentioned inoculations and testing and I have a story that closely resembles it. It has been impossible to get info on, however. I got very sick--near death sick--and was was visited by Doctors not from the hospital and they asked a lot of questions once I came back from la-la land after a week or so. Could of just been a bad vaccine for overseas deployment I guess. I also had another weird experience that was unexplained by medical personnel, but I'll save it for another time.

The "OI POTENTIALLY IMPORTANT INFO" alarm is screaming in my head.

Did either involve a NDE or OOBE? What questions did they ask? The Coyne Incident had USAF/Collins Elite/Aviary/whoever the hell asking questions about OOBE's in its aftermath, so we know they were checking out the liminal experience angle by 1973...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

1ofthe9

The GUT

1ofthe9

I would suggest that it might be worth a shot to look into any ex-military remote viewing companies that might be headquartered near Los Alamos. PSI-TECH seems to be based in Wyoming from what I could tell. The Scole and Phillip Experiments might also merit investigation; I forget where I read it but I seem to remember that a group from one of the national laboratories was inspired (by Scole I think) to start their own working group.

Since I've been looking at Aviary type links on the web, I've found a number of 'remote viewing
companies'. This whole topic seems rather bizarre to me. Presumably satellite surveillance would
be much more accurate than the relatively flakey remove viewing phenomenon.. but if those
companies still exist, it is either for the purely gullable or there are instances where the remote
viewing is the only option due to being out of line of sight of satellites.

But even then, drones, or standard espionage would be more accurate more often than remote
viewing.

This makes me wonder, if remote vieweing is more intended for 'alternate realms' where no
earth technology can presumably penetrate --- or why would all these remnants be leftover
of remote viewing?

I'd be really intersted in whether there are NEW remote viewing groups... so that we can
separate this phenomenon from frankly 'bat# crazy' stare at goats era stuff.

KPB

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Presumably satellite surveillance would
be much more accurate than the relatively flakey remove viewing phenomenon.. but if those
companies still exist, it is either for the purely gullable or there are instances where the remote
viewing is the only option due to being out of line of sight of satellites.

That's pretty much how Hal Puthoff and crew sold it for funding since satellites can be subject to cloud cover and can't peer into buildings--though some say they can now haha.

On the cattle mutilations and radiation testing, there is some evidence that new laser technology (much of which was being developed at Kirtland) was being used in conjunction with the operations. Leaving the cows and encouraging the "aliens did it" narrative accomplished a few different objectives from misdirection to less law enforcement interest to ease is the way the theory basically goes. It would also be beneficial--as an added bonus--if someone were pushing an ET narrative for future use.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You guys really love scarring the S___t out of your selves and every body else for that matter.

Great stuff and an orgy of info
Here is more grist for the mill:

Some Points and facts:

The most terrifying fact to me is that the CIA head Richard Helms according to the official story buried or destroyed much of the MK ULTRA files.

(What kind of monsters did they create we will never know about?)

In other words what we know only scratches the surface.

Of course they are likely lying to us about destroying those files.

I know you guys who are astute researchers know that Sinister Forces, a book up until a year ago I was reluctant to even read, is a gold mine of perspective on a lot of this and related stuff.
BTW a lot on the kid secret school is in there.

What could be the primary reason for the Gov operating operations like MK Ultra?

Answer: IMO, For some reason the government is trying to create a superman, superwoman or super race. Coincidently this has intensified since the alien contact and UFO events after 1947.

One of the most sinister, if not the most sinister operation, though also one of the most difficult to prove because it is immersed in more legend than fact, is the Montauk project.

This is or was clearly the governments own “Babalon Working” according to some researchers.

In-fact what is behind Montauk and Brookhaven operations according to the Peter Moon’s revelations is immense Electro Magnetic manipulations or perversions.
2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com...

Now what makes it the most sinister in theory is the fact that they may have aimed the negative energy at the populace: we wonder how all the freaks of the 60’s and 70’s and the morbid crime and social anarchy that may have been the result of the project.

This link goes back to the old master himself, Puharich

BTW a possibility is that he Puharich had contact with the famed NAZI goddess and Vril SOCIETY MYSTICA Maria Orsic who is supposed to have mysteriously disappeared in 1945 and rumor had it that she and others escaped to the to the Aldebaran star cluster.
Maria Orsic battleofearth.wordpress.com...

Look at Puharich' pictures here. I got an intuitive jolt at the picture at # 56:
Who are those woman?
www.puharich.nl...

This is a super speculation but if it is true imagine the ramifications!

That’s all folks!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hal Puthoff

For about 6 months I was friends with a world-famous physicist
who was close friends with Puthoff. That was years ago now.
Little did I know that I could have probably simply asked, and
I would have had something approaching intimate access to
the gentleman.

The world-famous physicist (of ZPF fame) was entranced due to
my knowledge of Kundalini. (Kundalini opens more doors than
almost anything, in the shadowy world). Heck, I might have been
sucked into all that craziness I think, had not my friend gotten
deathly ill, after I introduced him to a 'phenomenon' that was
routine to me, but it was apparently not routine to him.

I suppose the only way this is on topic would be for me to agree,
that contrary to noisy cries from mainstream scientists, there
certainly IS a dark underbelly of science, where some of the
most lauded, most published researchers can't resist the
so-called supernatural.

KPB

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Excellent thread! I'm hoping some new droplets of information about Michigan's Kit Green might surface sometime. Does anyone know what type of paranormal or even just interesting ramifications of his magnetic resonance image work might be? Or the occult uses that magnetic resonance technology might be applied to? What can potentially be seen and/or manipulated with this technology... perhaps its effects on plasma...magnetohydrodynamics affecting biomes, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Very interesting. I was not aware of the connection between the two
of them, as I have used that resource to follow leads; rather than
follow I Miller herself. I do see the wild side of things there,
yet have continued to wade through the spiderwebs for clues.

I was most interested to learn of the links between
Tavistock, Mind Control and then subsequent capitulations
to UFO 'research'.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join