It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Keeping us weak confused and spiritually broken is the major goal.

Of whom? Prison guards don't rape because they 'can', they rape because they are compelled to do so by the system that they take part in. You are really lacking in your understanding of the baroque systems of sexual economies that develop in prisons. They are excellent models for understanding our society, because they pack so much "punch" in such a tiny space, a smaller, more intense petrie dish, I suppose.

My point being that there is no 'they' forcing people to engage with one another as they do sexually in prison; it's just what people do. No assistance from anywhere is needed.

I enjoy your posts, KPB, thanks.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Body and soul are terms that reek of the 3000+ year psyop.

Control the symbols of language and you control the human species.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
This is a highly interesting discussion and address a very important taboo. There was an article that discussed how PG13 movies today are more violent then R rated movies 10 years ago. Why is this acceptable but boobies are out of the question? Sex is a natural thing yet murder, at least to me, isn’t. There is something here I feel that ties into all this.

So as a people we are taught sex is shameful and can’t be displayed even in a natural way on public broadcasting. We are raised to feel awkward about sexuality and yet at every opportunity it seems the governments and their ilk get off on sexually exploiting us. Beyond bizarre.

Its called sexual repression. Indeed it seems murder is ok but sex is not. Brainwashing will make people believe good is bad and day is night.

Rape is about trauma and exploitation, just like when someone tortures you for hours before they kill you. Its a perceived form of punishment, revenge, getting rid of anger, etc. Its sexual punishment. Rape has nothing to do with biological sex!

Most of the pedophilia and prostitution rings have links to the elite and that is why the organisers NEVER go to jail. I would argue prostitution itself is not sinful and is the oldest profession in history. People just want to consider it a taboo.
edit on 13/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I was using a quick and dirty example due to pounding out posts on a phone.

But you are correct; ive never been in prison and don't know their subculture.

But again prison wasn't the point .. my bad.. I was speaking more about simething like battlefield rape.

Thanks for the thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I'll see whether I can source or not. Fairs fair.

Ive been contacted by many cults and a few ex or current military due to my known expertise with 'kundalini' and thats where ive come across that phrase.

I could have dwirn that phrase was in noncanonical bible books too.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

But again prison wasn't the point .

Yeah? Well why not? I think we can safely say that despite our 'differences', our universal problem is The Control System, and this is true...

"For the sweet essence to be released the container must be broken"

...so, more power to you. I am excited by the possibility that someone might actually take a look at these sexual economies that humans set up for themselves when contained under the most dire of circumstances and compare it to any other system that we run. Not many opportunities to highlight that come along and it is not usually easy to just say, "Hey guys, you might want to take a look at raunchy 'ol disturbing prison-sex"

That's all.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanks much, KPB.

Any source else that could shed some light on why the military is so keen to learn how to crack someone open and extract their "precious bodily fluids" would be of immeasurable help.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

John 12:24 is a form of it.
But I'll keep digging.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Fluids is more your thing than mine.
Taoists are big into conserving jing
At one phase of kundalini you need
To be cateful with the fluids too.

I myself don't think much about fluids.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Or sending operatives in a gun free zone to shoot children that are completly hopeless, and then blame the second amendment crowd to take away everyones guns and ammo.

I hear what you are saying, although I may not agree. Either way, so the wrong thread friend. There are other threads that discuss this. Not trying to chase you out..just saying.

Well sexaul repression wasnt exactly the topic either, but it sort of went that way I suppose. It all blends into the government and aliens causing the problems to cause fear and then framing society as a whole for the mess.

Problem, Reaction, Solution...no?

Some or many people think aliens have nothing to do with it, I say they do.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Yes but define alien.

We need to get out of the behavior of lumping the esoteric into the alien bucket. Is an alien an ET or is an alien both ET and ID?

Are spirits and demons also aliens?

KPB, your thoughts?

edit on 13-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

EarthCitizen07

Yes but define alien.

We need to get out of the behavior of lumping the esoteric into the alien bucket. Is an alien an ET or is an alien both ET and ID?

Are spirits and demons also aliens?

KPB, your thoughts?

edit on 13-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

Psychology is really the study of the soul but in todays terms it has become an excercise in splitting hairs imho. Its like trying to seperate electromagneticism from gravity just because ptb want to complicate things.

I assume you mean Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche?

ET is a generic term to entities that can travel the stars but whom have also lived on our planet for thousands of years. Some people call the ET as hyperdimensional beings, ultraterrestrials, etc. More or less the same thing. Then there are many types of ET that spiritualism alludes to as demons and angels.
edit on 13/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't know much about "physical aliens per se".

When I do remote viewing attempts in physical space I get weird results. It feels sandboxed and simulated out to 800 light years. Yes that sounds crazy so I don't talk about it.

Its easy enough to follow intentionality clear beyond spacetime but then I can't find "us" at all.

And yes a locked box in another room is even more difficult as "my spirit" gets bored almost instantly. From "my spirits" perspective this entire universe is a blurry mirage.

But to be more clear.... 90% of all aliens that have ever noticed earth view earth like its 3d and they are 4d. I mean this mathematically not spiritually.

For the most part spirits = aliens. it seems that very few travel through "real space" with 3d bodies.

All this is mind bending and I'm not fond of attempting to discuss it. I'm not a babbling crazy. Im a quiet and reserved crazy with science training and I want more info too..I have zero desire to spout nonsense. But pseudoscience often must precede real science.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

psy·chol·o·gy (s-kl-j)
n. pl.psy·chol·o·gies
1. The science that deals with mental processes and behavior.

2. The emotional and behavioral characteristics of an individual, group, or activity: the psychology of war.

3. Subtle tactical action or argument used to manipulate or influence another: He used poor psychology on his employer when trying to make the point.

4. Philosophy The branch of metaphysics that studies the soul, the mind, and the relationship of life and mind to the functions of the body.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Real psychology is about #4 not #1.

psy·che 1 (sk)
n.
1. The spirit or soul.

2. Psychiatry The mind functioning as the center of thought, emotion, and behavior and consciously or unconsciously adjusting or mediating the body's responses to the social and physical environment.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Since I have a greek background I can tell you psyche means soul/spirit.

Psychology has ZILT to do with the mind/brain! The mind/brain is the human processor where thoughts/decisions get processed much like a cpu of a computer. The soul/spirit is the program loaded into the cpu/mind/brain of organisms.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well once again Gut has taken us off the reservation, and I mean that in a good way. The pendulum is really swinging on this one Gut, lol. Not sure how we got from milab to sexual energy extraction but I am game i guess. Well depending on how good the extractor looks, just kidding lol.

My experience was when I was in the military and I believe this continues today. The military are the perfect test subjects. They do what they are told and they don't talk about it. I would also contend allot testing happens right out in the open. At hospitals, colleges, bases, labs all over America and the world.

I do believe there are abductions as well. The shear numbers that go missing in this country is huge, let alone abducted and returned. For me the bigger story is those that are never seen again, who speaks for them, where are they, what's being done to them.

Look I can only pray that there is a war going on, that there really are good ETs on our side fighting for us. Because it is more than obvious our own govt has sold us out. I hope the war comes out in the open and disclosure happens before one more precious human being has to suffer.

Thanks Gut.........

The Bot

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh forgot to mention; "we" seem to be 2d creatures on the surface of a spherical singularity and our perception of 3d is a holographic projection. There is some decent scientific theory on this. I can send links when I get home.

So-called spirits and aliens can hop to us likkety split by walking across the nearly timeless sphere surface.

Some of the few native space 3d physical aliens
Use pentacle drive to translate across the z+1or z+2
Axis to the surface then instantly back to "normal space".

This is the observation of my spirit or a delusion.
Its always dodgy to prove that one is not in the claws of Trickster.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Psychology is really the study of the soul but in todays terms it has become an excercise in splitting hairs imho. Its like trying to seperate electromagneticism from gravity just because ptb want to complicate things.

I assume you mean Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche?

Hi all,

Speaking of Freud...

I have been following the thread along, and this seems a good place to
add a few tidbits, since the conversation has progressed to the point
it now will flow nicely.

There is a deep connection with Freudian Psychology, and Mind Control,
Black Ops and its use of the "Esoteric" which goes far back to the
beginning works of The Tavistock Institute.

Black intelligence ops, “Esoterics” has always been a department in
most intelligence services. In MI6, it was called the Occult Bureau.
The SS also had an Occult Bureau. The Watch were FDR’s supersecret
team for occult countermeasures, arcane assassinations,
paranormal and psychic investigation.

After the war, The Watch redirected its interest to UFO phenomena.

"In 1941 a group of psychiatrists at the Tavistock Clinic saw that the
right questions were asked in Parliament in order to secure the means
to try new measures. As a result they were asked to join the
Directorate of Army Psychiatry, and did so as a group."
–Tavistock Institute

They wind you up because they know what makes you tick.
Tavistock Clinic studied shellshock (post-traumatic stress) in
WWI but switched to developing psychological warfare in 1922.
Rather than helping traumatized soldiers, it calculated their
breaking points. Tavistock shock doctrine now permeates global life.

Their social engineers are a Who’s Who: Freud, Jung, Adler,
Melanie Klein, Wilfred Bion, Edward Bernays, Eric Trist, A.K. Rice,
Eric Miller, Aldous Huxley, R.D. Laing, and more.

occultespionage.50megs.com...

edit on 13-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Very well put together post op, i think that it's very likely that many abductions are conducted by some unknown or very hush hush branch of our military or government in geneeral. The Boas story.......never heard it before but it seems like an essential part of early u.f.o/abduction theory history.

I do think that there is much "MK Ultra" type social experimentation occuring on a MASSIVE scale, and the best part of it, for them is that the experimental method takes care of itself, in that we do all the work for them. Also i think about the different schools of thought that specific demographics/groups of people subscribe to together and their reasons for that logic and the substances that those same people use that end up going along with it. Let's not forget that a major component of MK Ultra was the use of narcotics and hallucinogens. Coupled with a nice media full of falshoods and fear mongering, and a t.v in every home....... its just a recipe for a manchurian candidate like event on a major scale.

edit on 13-11-2013 by victhebutcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2013 by victhebutcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I know that you are open for other possibilities and that's fine, I don't have a problem with that. Though sometimes it feels like your posts are like that of a disappointed believer, who turned out skeptical about the more extraordinary things.

But I don't have problems with your kind, since you are open for possibilities, even though you seem to have some specific idea of what is going on that we can call 'a belief system' which pushes a little away from objectivity.

Either way, I do not argue that sometimes it could be that (mind manipulation), however, I don't see how a mind would be manipulated in such a way as to not notice something terrestrial about it. In most of the abduction cases you meet some aliens, they are too extraordinary and the things you see there, to be just mind manipulation.

With that said, I doubt humans are experimenting on humans and manipulating them to think it's aliens. Abduction stories may be made up rather than making a scene of some aliens. E.g Betty and Barney Hill may be such a made up story.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

But what if thoughts are being projected into the abductee's mind? Making them see what's not there and not see what is really there.

I don't think such a thought is really a stretch and just as plausible as a space traveler stopping by to poke and prod.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join