It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

When pressed for my opinion: Yes, they've made--or at least some of them feel they have made--contact of some sort with non-human intelligences. I further think that this "intelligence" has--to paraphrase Vallee--bent them in absurd ways.

Awesome, TG, lately I read this story from member TerryMcGuire...

We sat on the floor with the board between us on our knees. At first there was no movement of the indicator on the board. Slowly the indicator began to move around the board when suddenly it abruptly stopped, then, jumped from beneath our hands and shot across the room.

We gaped at each other in astonishment and retrieved the indicator. We sat down again and for the next ten minutes or so, it moved around the board, spelling out your general gibberish and moldy answers.

We thought we were speaking first with the guardian of the girl we had met a few weeks earlier, and then it changed and we were told that we were in communication with my guardian. Both, her guardian and mine kept telling us that we would soon be visited by Nuts and Bolts. When pressed as to the identity of Nuts and Bolts, all it would say was Nuts and Bolts is coming, Nuts and Bolts is coming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TerryMcGuire and his compatriots set out with the belief that they would be contacting their "Guardian Spirits" and ended up with "Nuts & Bolts" instead.

In previous posts that I have made concerning all of this you know I have been pushing the possibility that what all of this represents is some "psycho-biological" mechanism in us that comes on line during life-events that cause various stressors on the human system, and that we do not recognize the mechanism as originating from ourselves so we describe its signature as "phenomenon" or having created phenomenon.

This "phenomenon" that people sometimes interact with, alone or in groups(Fatima!), often stimulates the beginning of a long journey of self-discovery for those that encounter it in all its various forms. Huge vistas of thought are opened up inside of these people, I can't really think of any better words for what people seem to be describing, either, other than the words "consciousness expanding". I am definitely not the first guy to point out that it is in this way that there seems to be a relationship between people experiencing these different phenomenon related to UFOs and the 'occult' and the development of our hearts and minds, individually and collectively.

Seems to me if there is something to back-engineer, that would be it, and that's what I, for one, now consider to be "The Control System". It is based on those narrative scripts, if anyone other than ourselves wishes to influence us, they must address the system based on its own rules: "they" would have to inject a story. This is what I think that "they" have been trying to control by mimicry. Yes, I think that anyone that would wish to control other human beings, individually and as entire nations, would know this and I think that anyone that would try to control it and weaponize it would be 'bent' nearly beyond recognition by it simply because they would not be prepared to deal with every monster we have ever conceived of.

The system is designed to function by consensus; I could not possibly conceive of how it could work as a directed 'weapon' on masses of people, and I think that is why "they" are continually rebuffed and have turned to hardcore computational linguistics. Making it work on individuals to neutralize their ability to participate in consent is easy to explain: just tell them they are unique and special. Tyler Durden had that one nailed.

ETA:

edit on 12-11-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I am glad you brought this subject up as i have off the wall theories on it.

My theory is long and winded but the shortened down basic version is that most of the abductions are done by a military force and it is about getting D.N.A. and genetic material from the host.That's what half of the tracking and surveillance is really about.
Whatever military is involved is making replica bodies of humans so that the soul can be brought back into another body after death.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Bybyots

The system is designed to function by consensus; I could not possibly conceive of how it could work as a directed 'weapon' on masses of people, and I think that is why "they" are continually rebuffed and have turned to hardcore computational linguistics. Making it work on individuals to neutralize their ability to participate in consent is easy to explain: just tell them they are unique and special. Tyler Durden had that one nailed.

...I dunno how much you know about Tumblr and the Social Justice Warrior phenomena...but this sure puts that in a spooky light. >_> They seem to have taken over the Left after OWS, kinda found that to be funny...
edit on 12013f3007America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

KAOStheory
...Well, yes i do - as i said before, they've simply "switched religions", traded the ghost-on-a-cloud God as creator and Christ or Buddha or whoever for a savior, for aliens. If they are our creators, why would they need to abduct us to study us? Couldn't they just create more? And again, no one even heard of greys until 30 years after the abductions started getting noticed. Sounds like every other cover-up story IMO...

One thing I truly appreciate about the inter-extra-ultra- dimensional concept finally coming into its own is that--for the most part--it's a "non-denominational" issue so-to-speak.

That is, and with the caveat, as regards those who think in occult, spiritual, and/or metaphysical philosophies: We can ALL agree in many ways. The occultists have long opined that they understand--and have been in contact with--the enigmas that confuse the populace and are the artists formally known as UFOs! I proffer that we should consider their long experience with these matters.

If, and I realize that's a big if, we believe that there might be a non-human intelligence that's much closer to home than, say, Zeta Reticuli, ahem, we generally understand that "they" are not only highly-intelligent, but as evidenced by their secrecy and shenanigans: No respecter, friend, or fans of us puny humans.

John Keel--certainly a secular and intelligent dude--phrased it as thus:

…The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon. ― John A. Keel

Please, y'all, read the above CAREFULLY and don't spaz. Grok my meaning when I say "philosophically non-denominational."

Now, to address the Nazis and their modern-day counterpart/worshippers the "Globalists."

Over the last few years I've come to see the "foo-fighters" as the age-old and well-documented Orb. Not some impossible-to-justify secret weapon of the Nazis. But, just possibly, a non-human vanguard as it were. Whatever, It's certainly hard to deny their literal existence.

If we are being "bent in absurd ways" by a non-human source, then maybe, just maybe, these beings were very present in the "test run for globalism" that was Nazi Germany. ("Foo is my Co-pilot," says Adolph!)

My best guess is we got something akin to cosmic cooties when we shook hands with the Nazis through Project Paperclip and the absorbtion--and absolution--of Nazi General Reinhard Ghelen's eastern-Europe anti-communist spy organization.

That the traitor, assassin-by-proxy, international banker, head of the CIA, and MK-ULTRA architect Allen Dulles virtually accepted and furthered an "infection" of cosmic proportions into the US and fathered MK-ULTRA and its occult studies/persuasions into existence are further evidence of that.

Allen Dulles

Imho, HELL YES they exist. It matters not what we label them…it only matters that we are not fooled nor divided by philosophical "denominations." If we agree they exist and that they don't have our best interests at heart we are on the same side, period.

Okay, I shot my innermost with passion and love for my fambly…did it make any sense?

High-strangeness has--ALWAYS--accompanied the ufological enigma.

edit on 12-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The following is from my thread, Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!! and might better explain my questions about MILABS. Please note that I make no assertions, but ask honest questions and keep an open mind as to what it might mean:

I had just turned 6 yrs old in May and this was at some point during the summer of 1967. We were living off-post in Montgomery, Al and my dad was stationed at Maxwell AFB.

I was born at Maxwell but we were stationed back and forth between there and Randolph/Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Tx. This house was the first time I had lived off post.

One night I awoke in my bedroom and there were 3 beings there. They were humanoid and seemed to me of adult human proportions. Their bodies weren't uniformly colored and ranged from creams to browns with heads that reminded me, shape wise, somewhat of Elsie the Cow from Borden milk that you might or might not be old enough to remember.

The one in the middle, the obvious leader, was on all fours as if crippled. They were 'talking' to me in the stereotypical telepathic way. I can't remember most of what they were communicating, but I remember the two that were standing up communicating that everything was okay & be calm was the drift.

The two subordinate beings seemed friendly basically, but the "leader" came across as dark & ominous. It almost seemed as if the two standing were there to soften his impact through their more diplomatic personalities.

Some of what they were saying didn't make sense to me in some way and I basically communicated back that I didn't understand and I wouldn't 'agree' to whatever they were trying to talk me into. I didn't tell my folks, I don't think, and I seem to remember working it out to myself that it was probably a dream because it happened at night in my bedroom even though it seemed so real.

Sometimes later, maybe a week or two, I was in the front yard playing and my mom was out by the front fence talking to a neighbor that had stopped their car in the street to talk to her at dusk.

They talked for awhile and at some point, after it got dark, I went around the side of the house and there they were waiting for me. The same three. They again communicated telepathically and were still trying to persuade me of something, but again I held my ground and basically said 'no' to whatever it was.

I ran from the side of the house and this time told my mom that 'monsters' were in the yard at the side of the house. She was kind about it but told me that it was shadows or something and continued to talk to her friend for awhile.

Even then, at 6, I reasoned with myself that the first incident could have been a dream and I contrasted it against my other dreams. Contrasted against my other dreams at the time, and since it happened in my bedroom at night, it still felt more real but not so much that it couldn't have been a dream.

In that contrast with my dreams, in this incidence, the narrative wasn't ephemeral like my dream-life has always been. Things didn't change and morph. The storyline and beings remained consistent throughout the experience. I also find it interesting that the communication was telepathic and I had never experienced that in dreams before or since that I can remember.

The second and last incident was also consistent and I came to the 6 year-old conclusion that it wasn't a dream, I was awake & decidedly outside playing. And, the question I had later as a teen was why, if subconsciously inspired, did they communicate telepathically? It seems to me that if they were dream characters why didn't they talk like everything else in my dreams?

I thought about it through the years because it was a powerful experience. When I was about 12 or 13ish, I read about the Hickson/Parker Pascagoula "abduction" " and over the next while decided that what they and I had experienced was probably some psycho-social type of hallucination borne of the technological sci-fi age since their stories were so bizarre.

When Streiber came along, I refused to read his stuff because I didn't want to absorb some meme-like "sickness" about my own experience. A couple of years ago, I shared this experience privately with a member here and he mentioned one of Streiber's alleged "new" memories about being an Air Force brat at the same places I was and having some sort of MILAB experience!

So, I don't know. Subconscious modern affliction of some sort or MILAB…or something else??

One thing is for sure: This event stayed with me as something singular in my experience. Being so young, however, what can I make of it?

Skyfloating presented us with one of my all time favorite threads that does make me wonder:

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

In the end, I'm left with a couple of opposing "facts" that will forever leave me on the fence:

1.) A visit from 3 beings is a classic of mystical/spiritual/occult accounts---not to mention the "telepathic" communication.

Obversely, and honestly:

2.) My older brother was a victim of a cruel crippling disease and his only modes of mobility at the time were either walking with heavy-duty braces or, when he was in the home with those off, mostly crawling as that was easiest. The gist of that being that the flanked "leader" was on all fours as if crawling was his mode of transportation.

Sorry for the wall of text, but other than Elsie the Cow and a pic of Hickson and Parker, I really couldn't think of anything that might add to this thread…and I figured I better post it quick before I changed my mind ahem.

There…I've told it…whatever it might mean…

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Here here, sir!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

KAOStheory
reply to post by The GUT

Here here, sir!

Was it TMI? I'm feeling somewhat naked and vulnerable haha.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I was a subscriber to unknowncountry.com, Whitley striebers website,he has repeated over and over the same stories without slipping up and some of the stories he has told have blown almost anything bizarre i have heard before right out of the water.
I'll relate a few with regards to the military.

Strieber says he has an implant in his ear and was currently backed up by a surgeon that tried to remove it and it moved on contact to get away from the scalpel.The implant was put in his ear by the military one night when he was in bed.He awoke to hear a noise on his drive like people walking on gravel and as he became alert he saw a man with a beard and a female that appeared to be military enter his room and the words "code red" were used by them.He reached for his shotgun under the bed and was instantly paralysed and they then put the implant in his ear and the next thing he awoke the next day.

Another story was that he asleep in bed and he suddenly half awoke to see a machine that was orange and black floating above his bed,the next second he arrived in a city and was met by a close friend who was dead and died around 70 but now appeared to be about 35 and a guy that he had met in kinkos that had suddenly made great comments about him and his wife.
He asked is this a dream?The two guys told him he knew full well it wasn't.He asked where he was and how he would get back,they told him he didn't understand that he couldn't contact anyone he knew as yes he was in America but he was in the future.They told him that they had a made a body for him in the future and that they had paid a company a lot of money to use the machine to bring him there and that most of the abductions were about making bodies in the future and that the military had been doing it for years.They let him go on something like CNN and see a story from the past in their timeline but in the future in striebers.
They had done this as an experiment to see if he could remember when he was back in his own timeline again.He was sent back and went on CNN and a few days later and the story was there but over a few days more the whole story turned into fog and he could no longer remember the CNN story.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ha! Well i kinda dropped a big one bringin up reptilians lol so same boat i spose.
I've always been pretty sure that while there are ships that simply cloak or take off really fast, there are those which are interdimensional, and beings as well...as far as demons go, well, one man's demon is another man's angel.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

KAOStheory
Ha! Well i kinda dropped a big one bringin up reptilians lol so same boat i spose.
I've always been pretty sure that while there are ships that simply cloak or take off really fast, there are those which are interdimensional, and beings as well...as far as demons go, well, one man's demon is another man's angel.

Where would that leave, should they exist, and since you seem to believe in them as pertinent to this discussion ---a reptilian or a living Nazi ruling class? Can't have it both ways, eh, goodies or baddies?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well to me and most people i suppose those would indeed be demons, rather than angels.

Interesting thought tho, so could the Angels, Saints, Ascended Masters, and "good aliens" throughout history be existing on the Astral Plane or "other dimension", coming here only to assist humanity, for the most part existing and working from there, and the "demons" the same but just those who took the dark path? I'm not a fan of duality but when looking at it that way, makes sense. Pretty much covered exactly that way in every major belief system.

Where there are definitely interdimensional beings and probably ships, i still think 1) there are real alien ships visiting from other actual planets in this dimension, which holds a HUGE universe, and 2) humans have had ships since at least WW2.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

KAOStheory
reply to post by The GUT

Well to me and most people i suppose those would indeed be demons, rather than angels.

We'd have fun over beers and shooters. We might get loud and bro-argue a bit, but by the end of the night we'd put on our sunglasses, get back to back, pull up our sleeves and show our dragon tattoos, and be all "We have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass..."

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

TextImho, HELL YES they exist. It matters not what we label them…it only matters that we are not fooled nor divided by philosophical "denominations." If we agree they exist and that they don't have our best interests at heart we are on the same side, period.

Yes, you make a lot of sense. I have been wondering about your personal views on the subject and how much of this you feel is due to human manipulation vs. non-human inter-dimensional, demonic, whatever you want to call it. Your posts normally provide a lot of info from research but not much personal viewpoint, kind of Vallee-esque. I mean, you explore a lot of avenues but don't often adhere publicly to any one. Thanks for opening up a little there. I like it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Indeed...
Let me know if you're ever in the Windy City and we'll blow a few houses down!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

THANK YOU for linking Skyfloating's thread (Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon? ). I'm new here, but am rapidly trying to catch up on the background behind the abduction phenomenon, because I have had such experiences myself and have some ideas about what is really going on (at least, personally). Thank you, by the way, for *this* thread, and the wealth of links to read later at work when I'm pretending to be doing something important

I really liked your ideas (GUT) too about abductions possibly being astral, inter- or hyperdimensional etc. as well as physical, 3 D happenings. From my own experience, I believe that both happen, by both our own government and entities not of this plane.

Like Skyfloating reported, I have seen UFO's with my own eyes. During the summer of 1977 or 1978 (when I was 13-14), I saw straight up above me in a cloudless noon sky in Fort Bragg, California a silvery, circular, hovering mothership. How far up it was I have no idea since there was nothing to reference it against, but I knew it was a mothership because I kept seeing 8-10 tiny silver/white dots slowly emerging from the ship simultaneously, then they would zip away and vanish instantly...only to be followed by 8-10 more dots appear out of nowhere at the spot where the others disappeard, and these dots slowly went towards and into the ship. I watched this happen over and over again, for at least a half-hour, as I waited for someone, ANYONE, to drive or walk by on the street - but no one ever did. Eventually I gave up and went inside, but I always remembered that incident though I never told anyone because I knew no one would ever believe me (until later, anyway, when I finally found open-minded friends!).

That incident, along with one when I was about 3-4 years old, convinced me that aliens are real...as when I was a child I too had a similar incident to yours, with three beings materializing in my bedroom, though all three were what I would come to know later as grays. I really don't recall a lot of what happened because I was so frightened that I blocked a lot of the memories, but they tried to take me away - and I fought, mentally, and they left. Right after they left, my mom came into my room, scared, and made sure I was OK because something had brushed everything off of the top of her dresser. From that point on my mom and dad were sure the house was haunted, but to this day I wonder if possibly it may have been my way of getting their attention...anyway, I do believe that alien abductions are real.

I also believe that there are astral occurrences, and I have had some very recent experiences with this.

For a long time, I used to dread going to sleep because I would have bad dreams, usually a variation on some kind of nightmare where I would be having a normal dream but all of a sudden the light would go out, and I would feel some kind of dark, dismal presence, and I would feel fear...real fear, that I was in danger. There were variations on this dream, sometimes I would be in a dungeon and opening doors and every door led to nowhere...or I would be in a house on the ocean and a tsunami would all of a sudden start rolling in and I would be scared, etc. But always, always I felt helpless, paralyzed with fear and like some dark presence was there with me and I would struggle to waken.

During one of these dreams I 'woke' into one of those half-asleep, half-awake states and I saw both my dream and my room occupying the same space - and right next to me, next to the bed, was this black mass that emanated menace. I heard myself say to it to 'Go Away', though I didn't feel my mouth open to say it, and it did. This happened several times after that, and more than once I saw this black 'thing' come out of the darkness of my closet towards me. If I faced it off and told it to go, it eventually would.

Eventually I got so sick of these dreams that, before going to bed, I asked for help - basically praying to any helpful beings to intercede on my behalf to help me fight this thing off. After this, I had a series of dreams where I would all of a sudden be dragged into these dark rooms with no light, or be surrounded by animals wanting to eat me, or some calamity was happening etc. and I would be feeling the menacing presence - but THIS time, when it happened, there would be police in my dream that would come to arrest this 'thing'! This happened several times, but only when I remembered to ask for help before I went to bed. I also had friends with torches all of a sudden appear in the darkness to lead me to safety, or a being whisper in my ear to wake me so I could face this thing with my waking consciousness.

It was during one of these last encounters where I was awakened to face this 'thing', whatever it was, that I actually saw it for what it was: it was definitely an astral being, and it 'fed' by entering people's dreams and causing fear, and it ATE the ensuing emotions it created. I *SAW* this thing as it actually was, beneath the dark exterior, and once it realized that, it RAN!! Or rather, crawled away in some strange manner (the term 'frame-dragging', whatever that means, came to me as I saw it receding through my wall - any idea what that could mean??)...but in any case, after facing it with my waking consciousness and telling it to GO AWAY, it has not come back - though I do still ask for help before going to sleep each night, just in case.

So, those are my experiences and why I find this subject so fascinating - and if my story helps anyone else who may have been having dreams like this, all the better! The astral beings CAN be fought off, as long as you don't mind calling for help and are not afraid to face them down.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Varhaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Absolutely, there are humans conducting abductions. It's not difficult. Basic and easily accessible veterinary medicines will induce amnesia and temporary paralysis (relaxed muscles). A controlled dose and you can still converse with your abductors. Imagine what military types can get. It's a disgusting side hobby for some. They conduct so-called 'ops' for pleasure and/or profit. They consider it a... ehem... an art form. Panic rooms are useless.

I was a victim of perverse profiteers who I will not name because I and my family will end up down the drain. I know for a fact that a very famous pop singer was a victim... black helicopters and shaved head. Those were simply fun nights out. I wonder who the real father is.

No doubt in my mind they assist private interests with 'studies' or information extraction. Lets not forget the occasional capital extraction for a pet project or retirement supplement would be most tempting.

That is all I dare say on this subject.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The GUT

Riffrafter
I hear you but I fear that ship sailed long ago sans the staged ET invasion...

A significant statistical percentage of your Stars have probably come from me...but as regards your above statement: How so?

It's quite possible I misunderstand your assertion...

Assertion? And here I thought I chose my words pretty carefully...

Just to ensure I understand your question, let me ask one to clarify:

Do you *not* believe that space has already been weaponized to some degree?

That one is such a poorly kept secret, I don't think it even qualifies anymore. Details, on the other hand, are hard to come by. And the devil is in the details...

A topic best explored in another thread perhaps as it is only tangentially related to your OP?

Or, this particular OP at least...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Poor choice of words on my part I'm sure. Space weaponized? Indubitably.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

1ofthe9 posted a link on page two which leads to a real jaw-dropper of a film analysis. It was made in 1983 by a guy named Mike Gray, who you might remember as the writer/producer of The China Syndrome (released 2 weeks before 3 Mile Island).

It's called Meltdown. Ever heard of it? Yeah, me neither.

It's a story of MILABS, aliens, etc., but it features things like ringers for Gottlieb and Cameron, references to child test subjects, and a whole lot of other downright bizarre references.

The one that really got to me, speaking of getting bent, was this:

Nick Redfern's book Final Events begins with a story told by a priest named Ray Boeche, who was also involved in the murky world of UFOlogy. He claims he was approached by two men who worked for the Department of Defense in 1991, who were concerned about the work being done in the field of psychotronic warfare. They claimed that black project groups were getting involved in heavy occult activity and seeking to contact NHEs, or non-human entities, which they intended to weaponize.

It sounds like the kind of bull# you'd chalk up to religious hysteria- and in truth it's all coated with all the usual kinds of nonsense about Crowley and the rest (which even Michael S. Heiser finds absurd), almost certainly for disinfo purposes. Except in this case, Boeche was shown a series of photographs of the catastrophic results of one of these experiments.

Information given, but not allowed to note during meeting: Discussion of individuals killed during psychotronic weapons experiments.

1. Male, white, 25-30 yrs., allegedly death by remotely induced cardiac arrest.
2. Female, white, 20-25 yr., allegedly death by remotely transmitting and creating head trauma equivalent to crushing of right anterior portion of the skull.
3. Male, white, 30-40 yrs., allegedly death by remotely controlled suffocation.
Setting was in a laboratory environment. Alleged victims were wired for EEG EKG, seated in reclining chair, somewhat similar to dentist's chair.
Now why do I think this is important in this context?

Well, in the film the same thing happens.

But not in the same kind of Project Blue Beam way, indicating that whoever was passing this to Boeche would be basing it on this incredibly obscure film. More in a way that this event was mostly hushed up but got talked about and showed up in different allegorical treatments, albeit most after Boeche's information had gone wide on the Internet.

secretsun.blogspot.ca...

I've always been very leery of the notion that the institution meant to protect the civilian population is in collusion with extra-dimensional-- occult-- forces, but stuff like this? It makes me wonder.

They claimed that black project groups were getting involved in heavy occult activity and seeking to contact NHEs, or non-human entities, which they intended to weaponize.

Two additional points.

1. According to SW Native American lore, skinwalkers were originally used as servitors and couriers to powerful shamen.

And assassins, of course.

At one point, for reasons unknown, there was a universal weakening of human power over the spiritual world, and the skinwalkers broke ranks-- started preying on humans and making a nuisance of themselves. And according to many accounts, they still do, to this day.

But that's how they started in their relations with humans: as servants.

2. It is also pointed out in the blog that the original test subjects Gray was referring obliquely to were Native kids yanked from group homes and off the rez.

So. Make what you will of that.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: *shudder*

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Eidolon23
reply to post by 1ofthe9

1ofthe9 posted a link on page two which leads to a real jaw-dropper of a film analysis. It was made in 1983 by a guy named Mike Gray, who you might remember as the writer/producer of The China Syndrome (released 2 weeks before 3 Mile Island).

It's called Meltdown. Ever heard of it? Yeah, me neither.

It's a story of MILABS, aliens, etc., but it features things like ringers for Gottlieb and Cameron, references to child test subjects, and a whole lot of other downright bizarre references.

The one that really got to me, speaking of getting bent, was this:

Nick Redfern's book Final Events begins with a story told by a priest named Ray Boeche, who was also involved in the murky world of UFOlogy. He claims he was approached by two men who worked for the Department of Defense in 1991, who were concerned about the work being done in the field of psychotronic warfare. They claimed that black project groups were getting involved in heavy occult activity and seeking to contact NHEs, or non-human entities, which they intended to weaponize.

It sounds like the kind of bull# you'd chalk up to religious hysteria- and in truth it's all coated with all the usual kinds of nonsense about Crowley and the rest (which even Michael S. Heiser finds absurd), almost certainly for disinfo purposes. Except in this case, Boeche was shown a series of photographs of the catastrophic results of one of these experiments.

Information given, but not allowed to note during meeting: Discussion of individuals killed during psychotronic weapons experiments.

1. Male, white, 25-30 yrs., allegedly death by remotely induced cardiac arrest.
2. Female, white, 20-25 yr., allegedly death by remotely transmitting and creating head trauma equivalent to crushing of right anterior portion of the skull.
3. Male, white, 30-40 yrs., allegedly death by remotely controlled suffocation.
Setting was in a laboratory environment. Alleged victims were wired for EEG EKG, seated in reclining chair, somewhat similar to dentist's chair.
Now why do I think this is important in this context?

Well, in the film the same thing happens.

But not in the same kind of Project Blue Beam way, indicating that whoever was passing this to Boeche would be basing it on this incredibly obscure film. More in a way that this event was mostly hushed up but got talked about and showed up in different allegorical treatments, albeit most after Boeche's information had gone wide on the Internet.

secretsun.blogspot.ca...

I've always been very leery of the notion that the institution meant to protect the civilian population is in collusion with extra-dimensional-- occult-- forces, but stuff like this? It makes me wonder.

They claimed that black project groups were getting involved in heavy occult activity and seeking to contact NHEs, or non-human entities, which they intended to weaponize.

Two additional points.

1. According to SW Native American lore, skinwalkers were originally used as servitors and couriers to powerful shamen.

And assassins, of course.

At one point, for reasons unknown, there was a universal weakening of human power over the spiritual world, and the skinwalkers broke ranks-- started preying on humans and making a nuisance of themselves. And according to many accounts, they still do, to this day.

But that's how they started in their relations with humans: as servants.

2. It is also pointed out in the blog that the original test subjects Gray was referring obliquely to were Native kids yanked from group homes and off the rez.

So. Make what you will of that.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: *shudder*

Here is the full memo: www.theanomalieschannel.com...

It might be a good idea to invite him around for a AMA.Final Events is worth a read - there is some pretty interesting information in there. ie, Army interest in sightings and abductions involving out of body experiences. Also a rather nifty explanation of MILABS.

edit on 12013f3003America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join