It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Specimen
reply to post by litmus1212

Much like little cherubs in medieval Europe, or gods speaking to them in ancient time.

Yeah, birth rate was troubled back then. A high mortality rate. So wouldn't it be bloody amazing to see a flying baby? Maybe the child you lost shortly after birth due to complications or disease..?

One of my favourite films of the last few decades has to be Contact.

I can't remember the exact quote but when Ellie is talking to her father after travelling across the universe, he mentions that wouldn't it be more comfortable for you (Ellie) for me to come to you in this form?
So she wouldn't be scared, upset or overwhelmed?

Now flip that over when you have in your mind (due to propaganda) creatures that what to take samples, mate you with aliens in some twisted eugenics program (ho hum, I wonder what Earth bound groups have been doing that for a century or so) and creating misery?

Doubly more terrible if it's US doing it to ourselves...

Sorry for going slightly off tangent GUT. I always appreciate your threads as you question the norm, which is always a very good thing

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well I do believe in advanced alien races, and the idea that some may actually work with this planet's military isn't too hard to believe. We're talking about a theoretical race, and theoretically, they could be the reason we have military in the 1st place.
As far as the Nazis finishing working craft, ee have the real Battle of LA to consider, and as far as them "not winning the war" is concerned, no pne wins or loses wars, the history books are full pf lies writen by corporations, Ford built the Nazis tanks, etc but that's a whole other can o' worms.

I just watched a very long Icke interview with a Zulu shaman who told him that the reptilians are real and the greys are their drones, and that there have been at least 24 species on this planet, which Icke of course ignored entirely.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by litmus1212

Much like this picture of Joan of Arc. They could even taken form of figures that are little more feared and respectable such as Shiva, or even Jesus.

As for a universal dating program, who knows. Maybe, they are working on the part of our genetics that make us bi-pedal, or even them bi-pedal.

Or is it some future armada of ours, that has to keep going back through time to it own existence in check, by having our DNA exist in our universe and time. Time Paradoxes if you will.
But meh, those are just sci-fi speculations.

What would the military gain from doing it own "alien abductions"?

edit on 12-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

ultimafule
Any info/theories on what the purpose of such nefarious activities would be? Mind-control for what? At this point I would think they are out of the experimentation phase and well into operation. More than likely there is more than one purpose, yes? ET-cult indoctrination? But that opens up another can of reticulan worms - namely why establish alien-based religions? To feed these low level astral beings?

So many great replies I signed onto today! I've owed you a response from page one that will relate to many of them so I'll give this a go.

My thinking still has three components (possibilities) as relates to this question of one of our top two enigmas as humankind:

1.) Some Jungianesque explanation where "they" come from something like the collective unconscious and sometimes become physical. Meaning "they" originate in our minds, but aren't as simple as "hallucination" and have deep sociological implications.

2.) A small number of truly anomalous events are extraterrestrial in origin.

3.) Some form of the inter-extra-ultra- dimensional hypotheses.

My own journey through these questions have re-ordered that list for me more than once over the years.

Where I'm at these days leans heavily towards #3 with a smidgen of #1, and has a lot to do with the clues we find in MK-ULTRA and what has been termed the Military-Occult Complex.

I go into more depth on that aspect in the first link in my sig. The intel boys--especially it's scientific arm--have been delving for many years now in areas that suggest they are on to SOMETHING but it ain't ET.

When pressed for my opinion: Yes, they've made--or at least some of them feel they have made--contact of some sort with non-human intelligences. I further think that this "intelligence" has--to paraphrase Vallee--bent them in absurd ways.

How conscious this collusion might be gets even harder to theorize, but the boys are playing in the ethers and I suggest we follow their gaze to see what they are looking at.

Are we being sold and set up for an ET religion? Quite possibly…but the "Gods" might be a little closer to home...

edit on 12-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The GUT

ultimafule
Any info/theories on what the purpose of such nefarious activities would be? Mind-control for what? At this point I would think they are out of the experimentation phase and well into operation. More than likely there is more than one purpose, yes? ET-cult indoctrination? But that opens up another can of reticulan worms - namely why establish alien-based religions? To feed these low level astral beings?

So many great replies I signed onto today! I've owed you a response from page one that will relate to many of them so I'll give this a go.

My thinking still has three components (possibilities) as relates to this question of one of our top two enigmas as humankind:

1.) Some Jungianesque explanation where "they" come from something like the collective unconscious and sometimes become physical. Meaning "they" originate in our minds, but aren't as simple as "hallucination" and have deep sociological implications.

2.) A small number of truly anomalous events are extraterrestrial in origin.

3.) Some form of the inter-extra-ultra- dimensional hypotheses.

My own journey through these questions have re-ordered that list for me more than once over the years.

Where I'm at these days leans heavily towards #3 with a smidgen of #1, and has a lot to do with the clues we find in MK-ULTRA and what has been termed the Military-Occult Complex.

I go into more depth on that aspect in the first link in my sig. The intel boys--especially it's scientific arm--have been delving for many years now in areas that suggest they are on to SOMETHING but it ain't ET.

When pressed for my opinion: Yes, they've made--or at least some of them feel they have made--contact of some sort with non-human intelligences. I further think that this "intelligence" has--to paraphrase Vallee--bent them in absurd ways.

How conscious this collusion might be gets even harder to theorize, but the boys are playing in the ethers and I suggest we follow their gaze to see what they are looking at.

Are we being sold and set up for an ET religion? Quite possibly…but the "Gods" might be a little closer to home...

Ever think of writing a book? :p When it comes to bending them in weird ways, can you give any examples? I'm real curious on that point (also spooky implications).

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

meaningless333
To me, the Villas Boas case, if genuine it was not a MILAB.
If I recollect correctly, Villas Boas said that the “woman” told him that “they” came from “the other side of the mountain”. ID people?

Always great posts and thought-out replies from you, meaningless.

In response to the above: How about both--MILAB & ID--in some weird freak-tech collusion? High-strangeness abounds when digging into these subjects.

ps - Kudos to willtell (I think) for the term "freak tech" on another thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

They don't even mention Yah Weh as their head deity. Sounds like Gods going to be pissed.

Sorry, just being mythologically humorous.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

KAOStheory
...Travis Walton saw a man in a blue uniform on the ship during his abduction, who he thought was there to help, but the man said nothing, turned and walked away. Of course, this very important detail was not included in the movie version.

Your posts here have really caught my attention. Thank you for weighing in. I didn't know that about Travis.

Much intriguing stuff in your offerings here besides that. I'll be checking out your threads you mention.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

I feel the need to answer your post with this; when we say the "aliens" are "greys", I've long been thinking it was an occult reference to the Nazis too, since their uniforms were grey...

I know it sounds like a long stretch, but there it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
double post... :/
edit on 12-11-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

We are sheep, what else explains why we are not outraged at all the crap the alphabets and our government has done to us. The point is they are getting really good at it and we continue to let them. Everytime we find out about it nothing seems to happen. It's like the ultimate experiment was successful, desensitizing us to the point we don't care anymore.

Sorry for spelling, tablet not easy lol. We just seem so nonchalant about everything anymore. I mean aliens could show up in the sky tomorrow and it would probably be just another day. Maybe that is their plan all along lol.

It is hard to believe there is so many skeptics out there. Even after admitting many past programs. Some are paid and some are just negative people I guess.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't like attempts to explain the whole phenomena as 'psyops' 'mind control', the gov does this, the gov does that. I do not even believe in abductions but IF any of them happened, how will you explain the things and creatures people see in those alleged abductions? All is some drugs put into your mind to start seeing imaginary things and what not with your mind? Sorry I don't think so, the cases show much more to put all under 'The government did it'. Some things clearly show things that are way beyond that.

Also there is too much cases that lean into presence of some other intelligence. The idea of 'all is a myth created by the government' is like an idea of those who have failed in patience and became disappointed that the aliens they believed in turned out to be fabrication, as such were initially believers.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks The Gut.
But you’re the man that deserves the kudos for excellent threads that you have been making. (Karl 12 is also a favourite of mine).

In response to the above: How about both--MILAB & ID--in some weird freak-tech collusion? High-strangeness abounds when digging into these subjects.

About the Villas Boas case, I´ll have to say that I do not possess the true, so your explanation is as good as mine.

But, I would like to point out some aspects of that case (assuming that it is genuine).
By 1957, Villas Boas was a young farmer in the interior of Brazil and I can not guarantee if he was not contaminated with UFO stories that he might have read.

Villas Boas description of the abductors clothes bears some similarities with fairy tales of the past.

The craft arrival and departure exhibits too many similarities with the “sun” behaviour on Fátima sightings of 1917.
The abductors height, clothing and physical description also reveal an astonishing resemblance to the woman figure of the Fátima Marian sightings.

Here:
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

(To Mods: Sorry if I made a mistake by posting a link to another site.
Please, feel free to remove it or act accordingly).

To sum up, I don’t think that Uncle Sam was performing MILABS in 1917.
Bearing in mind the similarities pointed out above either those mixed teams (US personnel + ”Aliens”) are time travelling or …

C’mon people join us on this one, please.
Some of you are much more knowledgeable than I.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have no doubt there is truth in this. Reliable insiders have been saying this for a long time, and I do believe it is part of a larger plan to create a fake ET invasion sometime in the near future.

The more people that understand the terrestrial nature of this phenomenon the better. Im not convinced that all abductions are black military work, but the mere fact that many appear to be exactly that does make me wonder.

IMO a staged ET invasion and subsequent weaponisation of satellites would be a greater threat to our freedoms than every other draconian measure put together.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

IMO a staged ET invasion and subsequent weaponisation of satellites would be a greater threat to our freedoms than every other draconian measure put together.

I hear you but I fear that ship sailed long ago sans the staged ET invasion...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

ImpactoR
I don't like attempts to explain the whole phenomena as 'psyops' 'mind control', the gov does this, the gov does that. I do not even believe in abductions but IF any of them happened, how will you explain the things and creatures people see in those alleged abductions? All is some drugs put into your mind to start seeing imaginary things and what not with your mind? Sorry I don't think so, the cases show much more to put all under 'The government did it'. Some things clearly show things that are way beyond that.

Easy on me ImpactoR! You know I love ya even though you give me the dickens on just about every thread opinion I make.

First off, I gave a caveat in my opening:

But I'd also like to get some dialogue going about a smaller percentage of cases that fall under the acronym MILABS (Military Abductions.)

Are MILABS really any crazier than contemplating alien abductions by Grays from deep space? I think both are worthy of study and consideration.

Did you miss that, "small percentage," and, "both are worthy of study and consideration?" I think you owe me an apology if you want to save face and be taken seriously as regards your reading comprehension and research skills.

Jus' kidding, you don't owe me anything...but you might just owe yourself a big "slow down," Scrappy-Do! I hope you feel the love because it's sincere. Yeah, go on, admit it, you know I love ya: We'll make a ufologist as opposed to a "knee-jerk artist" out of you yet! Bro Hug (---O---)

ps scrappy-do: I learn from you, too!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks Gut,
Well my post about it was short, and again i DO believe in "aliens", but for some reason most folks can't wrap their heads around the fact that there's no more evidence that "UFOs" and their pilots come from space than there is that Bigfoot is an alien. They could come from 4 blocks away, no one has any proof they don't. Add to that the fact that they say "alien" and "not of this world" 150 times in any mention of a light in the sky, it starts to seem like someone really wants us to believe that for some reason, no? I mean seriously, youtube search "UFO Documentary", pick one at random, and count the seconds before they say "alien".

Consider that small children see birds and planes for the first time every day, and don't assume they come from Mars just because they are in the sky. I really don't know what everyone else's issue is lol.
Well, yes i do - as i said before, they've simply "switched religions", traded the ghost-on-a-cloud God as creator and Christ or Buddha or whoever for a savior, for aliens. If they are our creators, why would they need to abduct us to study us? Couldn't they just create more? And again, no one even heard of greys until 30 years after the abductions started getting noticed. Sounds like every other cover-up story IMO.

Also super-nice find about the Canada-CIA connection with the Hills, that's one thing I hadn't heard either.
I've been feeling this site's motto disintegrating as of late, good to see there are still a few left here with some research skills, individual thought, and good ol' common sense. That goes for Guts AND those who have replied here today!
Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Riffrafter
I hear you but I fear that ship sailed long ago sans the staged ET invasion...

A significant statistical percentage of your Stars have probably come from me...but as regards your above statement: How so?

It's quite possible I misunderstand your assertion...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ImpactoR

Also there is too much cases that lean into presence of some other intelligence. The idea of 'all is a myth created by the government' is like an idea of those who have failed in patience and became disappointed that the aliens they believed in turned out to be fabrication, as such were initially believers.

I don't know if you have seen, or are aware of, but I cannot recommend this link enough (which came from Eidolon23 in that highly relevant thread). In my mind it answers a lot of what you postulate;

www.constitution.org...

edit on 12-11-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Well i'm pretty sure the uniforms were brown, weren't they?
I dunno lol...but in reply to that, i'll let the crazy out a little -
IMO, greys are drones of the reptilians, the Nazis, the US gov, or all 3.
But if the reptilians are the ancestors of the Jews (Dracos) and the Tibetan Aryan Masters told the Anenherbe to go destroy the Jews and continue the Aryan/Draco war in exchange for admittance into Shamballah, then why they would be working together? Doesn't really add up.

Oh sorry, I forgot most people think WW2 was about something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join