It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Oh I understand your point with crystal clarity.
Im not condemning anyone or looking down on them. But bambi usually loses to godzilla. No matter how loud the bleating gets. And in my own way I'm doing my best to help.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

KellyPrettyBear

Now let me ask you this research question: after you see a classic ufo does a ball of light visit you?

I would say men in black visit you.

A black cadillac drives up to your home, two guys dressed in black suits knock on your door seemingly polite, you open the door and invite them in, they sit at your couch and tell you that "I know you think you saw a flying saucer, BUT you really did NOT! You saw a 737 boeing on final approach to land. Ok? Dont make me come back now or you might suffer some unfortunate event." The guys ask to leave, they get in their black cadillac and make off. You are shell shocked for years after that.

This is what happens sometimes.

Mmm. Suppose the other worldly MIBs are psychological projections of the 'anti-weird' mechanism of our minds...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Earthy,

You appear to have a radically different point of view than
nearly anyone else I've seen post on this site. Now various
people may think similar thoughts as you, but as you've said,
you are so 'unapologetic and enthusiastic' even when what
you say might deny gravity or light or oxygen or whatever,
that it's really hard to have a conversation with you
sometimes. Now, I know that various people must feel
that same way about me.. so I'm not saying anything
bad about you.. but I'm just explaining why you may
get less responses to what you say than you might like.

Is that fair?

KPB

Yeah but I base my radical thoughts on research whereas you base your ideas on intuition and life experience.

I tend to source stuff whenever I can, whereas you never provide links for anything. Its always KPB says this and that is the way it is.

See the difference?

edit on 26/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Now let me ask you this research question: after you see a classic ufo does a ball of light visit you?

The balls of light, which are probably spiritual in nature, are often associated with crop circle creations. Sorry I didnt mention this in my previous post about the same sentence.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You know... Has anyone else thought about trying out some of the things our friends in high places have played with over the years on our own? Reading about the exploits of the Aviary cats, Michael Aquino, UFO deception systems, occultism, the hardcore MindWar stuff... it really gives you a good practical look at how ideas work in our society. Meme creation - and I've seen this done as a solo thing with damn good results - to entrain the public eye could pay off big time with relatively minimal effort.

Embrace liminality. Method-act the alien. Inject anti-structure.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I don't think I understand what you mean, but it sounds very intriguing (makes me want to understand) would you mind elaborating?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

lostgirl
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I don't think I understand what you mean, but it sounds very intriguing (makes me want to understand) would you mind elaborating?

Its a very post-modern reading of the whole thing.

Basically, I propose that someone does a little write up of this thread - say the Vilas-Boas/CIA experiment stuff - on tumblr, and then takes advantage of social engineering/memes to get it to the attention of the Brazilian Anonymous folks. With the Snowden stuff - I'd hazard that the Brazilian media would love to have this stuff brought to their attention...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

1ofthe9
You know... Has anyone else thought about trying out some of the things our friends in high places have played with over the years on our own? Reading about the exploits of the Aviary cats, Michael Aquino, UFO deception systems, occultism, the hardcore MindWar stuff... it really gives you a good practical look at how ideas work in our society. Meme creation - and I've seen this done as a solo thing with damn good results - to entrain the public eye could pay off big time with relatively minimal effort.

Embrace liminality. Method-act the alien. Inject anti-structure.

Utmost honesty is the most powerful meme in the world. It's so
powerful, that all people everywhere are terrified of it.
It has the power to destroy all other memes. It is the utmost
form of liminality. This is because the ultimate realization is
the same for all human beings - that realization is "I don't know".
That's the one realization everyone runs away from.. That
one realization is the explanation for all human behavior; the
reason for the birth of religion and mysticism and spirituality
and science; the mother of evil and the father of god.

KPB

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
One of the big 'tells' in an alien abduction story, beside it happening in rural areas is when victims are returned to their site of pick up.

First, real non-terrestrials (N-Ts) would have little reason to bring people back to where they were taken, if, in fact the N-T abductors even cared to note where they picked them up. When animals are picked up for relocation or study we don't consider it necessary to bring them back to their 'home'.

In order to do this N-Ts would have to know to do this and would have to have a reason.

Ask yourself, why would N-Ts choose rural areas? So as not to be detected? If that was necessary then their stealth equipment isn't very good.

In one famous case the abductee was brought back to a different town but about 30 miles away. As if a N-T would miss the origin city by that distance.

But hoaxers and psy-ops would have reason to use rural settings and to bring their study victims back to the original location, as though they think that's what N-Ts would do.

Great thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've been reading through this thread, I know it's been around for quite some time but this is a topic that greatly intrigues me. I've studied a few very likely MILAB cases and I've found a few patterns.
Many of the abductees report a hazy memory or "drugged" sensation at the beginning of the abduction, quite a few don't remember what happened until quite some time after (revealing the "screen" memories?), and most do recall a medical exam of some sort, but they do not typically remember their examiners, instead recalling implanted memories of alternative examiners, i.e. aliens. One thing almost all of them have in common is a few hours of missing time, and, in most (but not all) cases, like Maverick7 was saying in the post above, the abductee is typically returned to the point of origin.

These "giveaways" do not necessarily guarantee the abduction was military in nature on their own, but the more of them present in any given case, the more likely it is we're dealing with something of military origin rather than extraterrestrial or interdimensional.

Here is a fascinating potential MILAB found in the 1970 Humanoid Compilation by Albert Rosales (Humanoid 1970):

Location. Near Allbrook A.F.B. Panama
Date: January 1970 1008
Time: night
Three young friends were walking home late one night when they saw a bright light in the sky, which at first they thought it was a plane until it made an impossible 90 degree turn in mid air moving at possibly no less than 1000 mph. Then the sirens on the base started going off while the craft was still making passes at a very fast speed and doing maneuvers that no normal aircraft could replicate. Somehow the one of the witnesses experienced a 3 hour time loss that night, arriving home 3 hours late without able to account for the delay. He had vague memories of the Doctors and nurses at the base hospital holding him down and trying to "remove" something from his head. He then remembered a "doctor" approaching him with a very large syringe with a needle approximately 3-4 inches long. At this point his memory ended. (Military abduction?).
HC addendum
Source: NUFORC
Type: G?

There are a few possibilities here. For one, the craft witnessed at the beginning of the abduction sequence may have been an implanted screen memory. Alternatively, the craft may have been a sign that this could have been a joint operation between the human military and their "visiting helpers". The third possibility is further out on a limb, but the base may have had the technology to somehow project a UFO (spot lights on a cloud base? Knowing the weather conditions would help) or otherwise create an illusion targeted particularly at the witnesses.
It's interesting to note that in this case, when the "alien craft" appeared, the sirens on the base sounded. Were they really reacting to an aerial threat, or was it all part of the stage for the MILAB? The giveaway in this case is fairly straightforward, the abductee remembered being in the hospital on the military base rather than aboard any type of space vehicle. Perhaps, in this case, they attempted (and failed) total amnesia of the exam, rather than attempting to implant screen memories. They may have instead used the "UFO" as the distraction. Joint operation? Maybe. But this looks like a classic MILAB as it sits.

edit on 12/31/2022 by wavelength because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join