It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Brother,

I value your input in some things, and in other things I
don't value your input. That's ok right? You are not
all-knowing. I'm not all-knowing. We are both learning
and growing.

That said, I write the way that I do, not because I'm
speaking 'above my level', but because I'm trying to
put things in terms that others can deal with given
their experience. It's not easy.

That I avoid using all the corrupted symbols of the
world; that I avoid recycling the same old garbage
that so many people parrot doesn't mean I don't
know what I'm taking about.. that is at least partial
evidence that I DO.

But again, feel free to use your own good sense and
ignore anything that you don't like. That's how it
is for everyone.

Thanks for some of your good posts.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Ms. Nugget;

What I observe is that ALL humans have a part of them that lives in the
zone of mind that big bad old Ra and his collective live in.. but most
people are afraid to open their eyes to this space.

But since everyone lives there.. they are all easily accessible by the
Collective. Now, most people don't put up a big red flare and say
"please eat me!" but a lot of people who fumble around with mysticism
and religion are in effect doing this.

One could take the Christian perspective on this and say "don't play
with demons" - don't mess with the occult. To which I'd agree..
don't mess with corrupting symbols such as exist in religion.. it's
religion that corrupts.. humans are innately INNOCENT and free
of sin. It's RELIGION that corrupts people and makes them 'sinful'.
Religion makes people doubt their innate goodness... religion is
not the solution.. it's one of the big CAUSES of people turning
bad. Religion of any kind perverts human beings and ripens them
into food for Ra and his buddies.

The general conspiracy is to load culture with all these symbols
of the occult.. and get people interested. The people who don't
want to be Christian or of another religion, are being targeted
with those occult symbols. The people who don't want to be
religious OR occult, are corrupted to believe in the illuminati
and other conspiracies.. which also makes them into food for
Ra.

Now I know we need to study the world and I'm not saying its
bad to be a conspiracy theorist.. But if we aren't careful..
ANY symbol set warps a human being into serving the
Collective.

Now for the people who don't do religion; don't do spirituality;
don't do the occult; don't do the illuminati and what not..
those people MAY be targeted by the military.. if they
have a good potential to be harvested too.. but just haven't
handed themselves over yet.

This is just a tiny overview of the grand conspiracy. More
later.

But I just wanted to get this thread back on target.. yes..
the occult and the military and UFO's and abuductions..
as Gutsey and others say.. all joined at the hip.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

nugget1

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Happy1

I want to acknowledge your post. I can't do much else however.
Anything I say would be corrupted by the symbols you are using.

Best wishes,

KPB

What symbols would that be? And how would they corrupt your response?

Curious Nugget

All humans carry around all these symbols that were taught to them by
culture, religion, science and other sources. For example for a person
who is programmed to see demons everywhere.. they can barely see
a puppy without thinking demons are involved. Not that they even
know what demon is.. or if such a thing even exists.. they are programmed
like robots and have almost no free will.. the symbols implanted into
them control their perception and behavior.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I knew you would take my post as insulting rather than as constructive criticism. I may have taken it the same way if I were in your shoes, but I still stand with what I said because there was no other way to preserve the integrity of my thoughts.

You dont make much sense, sorry to tell you. Refusing to discuss symbols, theories, ideas isnt conducive to honest debate. People will never really comprehend what you are trying to tell them with ra this, ra that. Ra is not the be all and end all. I explained to you that it represents the sun god and not much else.

No hard feelings man. Lets just leave it here. To make matters worse you are taking the thread way off topic too. At least DUMBs had some bearing on MILABS, whereas ra and sexual repression never did.

Hope we have a more fruitful discussion in other threads.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I didn't take your post as an insult.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi GUT,

Re: "Kit" Green in Michigan wielding MRI technology...

•Most of the iron in the US comes from Michigan/Minnesota

•In mystical lore, iron is used as a talisman against the "jinn"

I'm envisioning an underground base with bleeding-edge DARPA MRI machines, each one emblazoned with a brass Solomon's seal and other protective insignia. Maybe there are small framed pictures of Tesla, Wilhelm Reich and Michael Aquino on the wall. Parsons-style Invocations to Pan are performed and Kit cranks these hybridized MRI's up to 11, in search of Lam, or intel, or new memes....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lakespirit

Dumbs with extreme mystical Faraday cage shielding; now that's a fun concept. Maybe also why a RVer might be blocked out. Maybe ALL important meetings would be held in a dumb

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Synchronicity anyone?

A member named lakespirit, just posted a mention here of "iron" and it's use against "the jinn"…
well...back on page 37 of GUT's thread: "Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the weaponization of alien technology"...that very same subject came up...

(i.e. the traditional use of iron in repelling supernatural entities)

I know it may seem like a minor thing but based on what I've been reading in this thread, I do not think this is mere coincidence...

It may merely be a signpost…if so, I think it is pointing back in the direction of Bigelow (sp?) and Skinwalker ranch…

(in addition to - electromagnetic anomalies masquerading as UFO or alien phenomena, electromagnetic 'signatures' denoting the presence of the 'supernatural', and electromagnetic technology being used in attempts to manipulate the foregoing)

I could never lay claim to psychic ability (and wouldn't really want to), but I get 'feelings' sometimes…sometimes my mind picks up on seemingly random bits of info and is able to see relationship, if not a sum total solution…

Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Just want to say, I get you…

I think we believe in the same 'God'…Well, it's more about 'relationship' than about 'belief' though, isn't it?
More about Love than about 'Worship'?

See, for the past several years I've had this 'thing' about God…….I think He likes me -

Cae
edit on 18-11-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

'He/She' loves all of us.
Those of us that don't believe he's a warped monster get to see a little more in each different scenario we find ourselves in. And if we bust our ass the sky is not a limit.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes - relationship. Faith and belief are not
Required to take breath or to circulate blood

I personally have no 'beliefs' about 'god' -
To have even one belief is horribly demeaning and corrupting - even that 'god' is loving if one has not expetienced the greater life.

Now I have I observations and feelings of being plugged into various layers of structure..
And I use a few lean symbols when discussing that.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

lakespirit
Hi GUT,

I'm envisioning an underground base with bleeding-edge DARPA MRI machines, each one emblazoned with a brass Solomon's seal and other protective insignia. Maybe there are small framed pictures of Tesla, Wilhelm Reich and Michael Aquino on the wall. Parsons-style Invocations to Pan are performed and Kit cranks these hybridized MRI's up to 11, in search of Lam, or intel, or new memes....

That would make one badass movie! Then again, it's said that truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
this seems like old hat kind of stuff, everything is and was explored copiously to the point of digging through minutia with all data reaching todays conclusion. I think people have it backwards how things work that way, its much easier stearing a ship with the wind than against it is a popular saying. Shaping discourse has the desired effect with a group think component attached, is it control? its debatable, its a tool to be sure. Not that it matters but it would be irresponsible for things not to be the way they are, leaving the world in an anarchic chaotic state of constant flux without stability. All that previous stuff is around 50-80 years old cmon we have come a long way since then. Thats what research is for, to build on the past and learn the easiest most efficient way of doing things.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
They don't NEED to abduct so many people anymore, as they've been so successful in their human/alien hybridization campaign. There are vast numbers of them living amongst us, but who seemingly have very little clue as to true human response. They are being taught by some humans as to how they SHOULD react to certain stimuli, circumstances, etc. They don't have feelings or emotions as we do. So they don't quite experience life as we are able to do. But they ARE being trained to fake it.

Pretty creepy to think about.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

maceov
They don't NEED to abduct so many people anymore, as they've been so successful in their human/alien hybridization campaign. There are vast numbers of them living amongst us, but who seemingly have very little clue as to true human response. They are being taught by some humans as to how's they SHOULD react to certain stimuli, circumstances, etc. They don't have feelings or emotions as we do. So they don't quite experience life as we are able to do. But they ARE being trained to fake it.

Pretty creepy to think about.

If you can't go to the store for bread without tripping over 5 of them, one would think that their presence would start to become obvious to even your grandma? I'm not teasing I'm asking..

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Okay, not to beat a dead horse or anything, but it seems incredibly odd to me that I spent a couple hours internet 'googling' last night and did not come across anything 'new' (i.e. previously unreported) about Bigelow, NIDS, or Skinwalker…

I mean…aside from what you could call 'officially sanctioned' stuff, there's nothing…if you think about that, it is odd.
People talk. Maybe not right away, but after so many years, (even with 'clandestine' subject matter) stories start 'widening' out, like ripples in a pond…

Also, I find it odd that I couldn't find any quotes as to any personal experiences Bigelow might have had out at the ranch, and why was NIDS disbanded so (relatively) abruptly?

There's a lot of press from the 90's where you can tell that the guy is 'rabid' to get out to outer-space, so why aren't we seeing any real signs of 'major' research being done towards that end?
He's not getting any younger, and from the way he used to talk, the 'quest' for the means to get 'out there' was certainly motivated by a desire for the personal experience, as opposed to a broader 'on behalf of mankind' type goal..

Sorry, this is off topic…I just wasn't sure where you wanted to go 'with' the topic at this point, so thought I'd put in a couple cents worth of 'conversational' material….

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Actually, that's a great subject that's near and dear to my heart. 'Tis rather frustrating as you point out. However, there are clues here and there that might be of import.

Needs researchers, though, and not just folk ready to read the "researched." Kudos, for digging, lostgirl!

Mebbe we'll sign some "diggers" on board. Folk are hungry for it and KNOW it's a good subject but...where to start? Definitely needs multiple minds.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

lakespirit
Hi GUT,

Funny, I wrote a Halloween story along those lines-- DUMBS and MRIs and dimensional rifts, oh my.

MIA in the DIA

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

tigpoppa
this seems like old hat kind of stuff, everything is and was explored copiously to the point of digging through minutia with all data reaching todays conclusion. I think people have it backwards how things work that way, its much easier stearing a ship with the wind than against it is a popular saying. Shaping discourse has the desired effect with a group think component attached, is it control? its debatable, its a tool to be sure. Not that it matters but it would be irresponsible for things not to be the way they are, leaving the world in an anarchic chaotic state of constant flux without stability. All that previous stuff is around 50-80 years old cmon we have come a long way since then. Thats what research is for, to build on the past and learn the easiest most efficient way of doing things.

Agree completely.
So here we go!

If IIRC this is the at least 2nd such thread The Gut has started which involves abductions & MILABS. There may be more, but then again I'm sure TG will jump in to correct me if I'm wrong. Here are 2 links I believe will be helpful to some.

in2worlds.net...
A free E-book all about Neg entities, abductions, MILABS and what is most likely going on. Read it or don't, just tossing it out here for consideration.

artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com...
Just apparently the tip of the iceberg of Govt programs designed to mess over humans. Sorry, I'm a little jaded/disgusted about this.But included it for reference that these things are concrete realities.

Now I have a few questions, since this is indeed a pet-subject with TG may I ask are you looking for any information specifically? I noticed you don't have an aversion to the council of nine material or even the RA material. I personally find this curious, since IMO it plays precisely into both MILAB operations & Neg entity manipulations.

The dancing around possibly looking at who you will flush out of the woodwork with these threads has been interesting, but really isn't it time to get to the point?

Sincerely curious, not looking to start a flame thingy.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This video got me to thinking; aliens need us more than we need them!

www.youtube.com...

I hope the link works; I don't know exactly how to import stuff.

Nugget

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join