It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

No more soup for you!

It's all the same for me. Love me hate me ignore me its all good.

We are all on a journey here together and this isnt a slam dunk for any of us. Learning what's true isn't the hardest part. Learning to communicate in the most helpful possible way now that is difficult.

This is why I dont tend to interact with the world;
Little good can come of it..but this is why we are all stuck in a rut and at the mercy of the black hat blokes who at most know 10% more.

Take care.

K

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Willtell
...My main point is that the investigation of this type material is challenging and filled with mixed signals from various directions whether it is alien or MILAB, I make no distinction between them...Disinformation is our greatest enemy as well as ignorance and credulity.

I understand. It should be obvious that I have a problem with disinformation too, especially in this forum as regards ufology. If I spread any, it's by accident not from intent. I don't think, though, that most of those posting here, especially those that have been active, suffer from any more "credulity" than you yourself do.

We're fairly seasoned and understand we're on a speculative forum, but that's not to say we're perfect or immune. Mark Philips, for example, stretches my credulity, but he's caught your attention. Therefore, I'll respect that and give him another look and continue to make up my own mind through my own research.

That's what everyone should do with this OP or any other thread.

MK-ULTRA isn't conspiracy lore. Neither is social engineering, psyops, disinformation, or meme propagation.

The main reason I took on the question of MILABS is because I've seen folk slaughtered here for bringing it up and knowing what I do know about the facts stated above, I think it's worthy of being discussed and as such I want to lend my support to its discussion "worthiness."

Do I think MILABS happen? What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros?

edit on 15-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The GUT
In the following article by investigative journalist Gus Russo titled Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist? we find some interesting information pertaining somewhat to our subject from a fellow called by the pseudonym, "Jim" who has been identified by various researchers as Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green---Jacques Vallee's longtime friend and professional collaborator as well as a member of The Aviary and Col. B. John Alexander's so-called "UFO Working Group."

You know; the CIA scientist guy that took over the Remote Viewing program oversight from MK-ULTRA project manager Dr. Sidney Gottlieb and is also associated with NIDS, etc., etc., etc.

Then there is Jim, whose professional history in the subject goes back to his personal involvement in the Stargate project in the 1970’s and as a participant in the legendary “Working Group” meetings in the eighties. As one of the intel community’s most senior medical analysts, Jim frequently communicates with UFOlogists.

Chris Iverson believes that Tom and Jim clearly have differing agendas, noting, “Jim is the person I have had the most contact with over the last several months and he seems to be interested in the spreading of viral memes over the internet, particularly in relation to this subject.”…

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.” Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist. “My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.”

Jim elaborates that “viral memes,”[see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern. That said, Jim nonetheless has a real interest in UFO’s, and seemingly with good reason.

Both Tom and Jim seem to share at least one rationale for their internet excursions: studying the frightening potential of “viral internet memes.”

Coined by evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins in 1976 (The Selfish Gene), a meme is a unit of cultural information that evolves the way a gene propagates from one organism to another, and subject to all the analogous unintended mutations. In the view of many, computers and blogs could function as powerful meme “replicators.”

Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So maybe that's what he was up to with SERPO and other topics? Eh? Practicing "information warfare" techniques? Monkeying with the control system so to speak...and us?

edit on 14-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Well well. It would seem that folks in the establishment have been thinking along the same lines I have.
Shenanigans aside, I'd love to have a beer with him and speculate about the weaponization of memes. This psywar stuff is surprisingly entertaining to learn about.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Can anyone chime in on driving possibly coast to coast entirely underground?

Building such a network would seem tantamount to building great pyramids - at least doing it in near total secrecy over a short period of time with no apparent excavation debris or coast to coast underground explosion noises..

Building a working ufo would seem easier..

KPB

They have nuclear tunnel boring machines that dig a few miles per day by melting the earth. The machine has never been introduced into commercial venues but its said that the patents go back to the 70s and are 3 in number. People say well the patents exist but so what? Well take a look at the air force one.....

LANL drafted the patents, and well we know that they have been the most advanced national laboratory since ever. One can get an idea here.

There is no muck left behind, no sounds heard most of the time, the people working on the projects have had top secret clearance and never speak. Well actually there some strange humming noises reported by some.

Underground cities is an exaggeration, but DUMBs are real.

Had a friend who worked on Denver airport. That is the small bore machine they brought in on truck. The real monster never sees the light of day and moves only underground and is huge, much bigger than that. Talked little about it in another thread. He never saw the big one but felt it lol.

The no noise part does not jive, he said the big one makes the earth shake. All the tubes were fitted with metal sleeves. Some were magnetic, some were vacuum like at the bank. If you ever fly from there you will freak, the murals are eery of the end of the world. Crazy...

The Bot

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'd just like to give a thanks out to Earth Citizen and Corsair for the great videos on pages 8 and 9.
I watched a TV show about the earth boring machine at work- in China, I think- so it helped open my mind to a new field of thought after seeing the video.....AND the whole underground storage thing added a visual link to so many rumors I've read.
Great work guys!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Shenanigans aside, I'd love to have a beer with him and speculate about the weaponization of memes. This psywar stuff is surprisingly entertaining to learn about.

Get loud enough--and close enough on target--and you just might get an offer. I did. A few others have, too. I've chatted with two of them.

You probably wouldn't learn anything you wanted to know though, except, possibly, by reading between the lines.

He's charmed, or easily misled, some pretty tough cookies. I'd probably be putty in his hands haha...or give him conniptions. Prolly putty. I may bark like a Chow, but I'm a sucker for a sob story.

edit on 15-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

dlbott

EarthCitizen07

KellyPrettyBear

Can anyone chime in on driving possibly coast to coast entirely underground?

Building such a network would seem tantamount to building great pyramids - at least doing it in near total secrecy over a short period of time with no apparent excavation debris or coast to coast underground explosion noises..

Building a working ufo would seem easier..

KPB

They have nuclear tunnel boring machines that dig a few miles per day by melting the earth. The machine has never been introduced into commercial venues but its said that the patents go back to the 70s and are 3 in number. People say well the patents exist but so what? Well take a look at the air force one.....

LANL drafted the patents, and well we know that they have been the most advanced national laboratory since ever. One can get an idea here.

There is no muck left behind, no sounds heard most of the time, the people working on the projects have had top secret clearance and never speak. Well actually there some strange humming noises reported by some.

Underground cities is an exaggeration, but DUMBs are real.

Had a friend who worked on Denver airport. That is the small bore machine they brought in on truck. The real monster never sees the light of day and moves only underground and is huge, much bigger than that. Talked little about it in another thread. He never saw the big one but felt it lol.

The no noise part does not jive, he said the big one makes the earth shake. All the tubes were fitted with metal sleeves. Some were magnetic, some were vacuum like at the bank. If you ever fly from there you will freak, the murals are eery of the end of the world. Crazy...

The Bot

A lot of the nuclear subterrane work was done in part with NASA - check out the lunar base studies done in the 1980's. It might not need to be nuclear per se, you might be able to pull off the same effect using a hydrogen flame...or something. Niven used that in a book at any rate.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

A Rhinophant but its one ugly critter.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I’m not at all vouching for Phillips; I just made the point that there are levels of researchers and whistleblowers

I think you got a wrong impression because I asked did anyone have proof of any MILAB abductions

It was a rhetorical question to indicate the murky field were in.

Of course they don’t then it wouldn’t be the secret boys at work.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

ImpactoR

How did the thread go from abductions to underground facilities? The link on the previous page about G Valdez book shows Dulce base being alien base or joint human-alien is not true. Phil Schneider was also not telling true things, probably making up the part with aliens as well, Castello was most likely a fake story too, no one can confirm it. Or any encounters underground

Well you are entitled to your opinions about phil schneider and thomas castello as much as anyone else, but playing the off topic card here really doesnt stick.

Yes we are discussing MILAB abductions, and underground facilities is where they normally happen.

Have something more worthwhile to offer?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

ImpactoR

How did the thread go from abductions to underground facilities? The link on the previous page about G Valdez book shows Dulce base being alien base or joint human-alien is not true. Phil Schneider was also not telling true things, probably making up the part with aliens as well, Castello was most likely a fake story too, no one can confirm it. Or any encounters underground

Well you are entitled to your opinions about phil schneider and thomas castello as much as anyone else, but playing the off topic card here really doesnt stick.

Yes we are discussing MILAB abductions, and underground facilities is where they normally happen.

Why use an expensive and sensotive underground facility when simple deception and a disused building would achieve the same results for less expense?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

dlbott

The Bot

I believe everything you say except "the no noise part does not jive" statement. Are we talking about nuclear TBMs or conventional ones? Yes the conventional ones are noisey and can make the earth tremble but they move very slow, leave muck behind...thus making any continental sized project totally unrealistic.

You want to be quiet and very fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

1ofthe9

EarthCitizen07

ImpactoR

Why use an expensive and sensotive underground facility when simple deception and a disused building would achieve the same results for less expense?

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt it make sense to lower the risk factor as much as possible, especially if and when DUMBs exist? I am suprised you dont see the fallacy in your reasoning.

Its not like the DUMBs only serve as munition centers or as bunkers for the elite in case of cataclysmic events, they could serve a wide variety of purposes. Purposes like abducting humans, hiding and housing aliens to work on various projects, etc.

Of course I wouldnt be suprised if they use abandoned buildings in some cases too. It would depend on the sensitivity and needs of each particular case, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

1ofthe9

EarthCitizen07

ImpactoR

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt it make sense to lower the risk factor as much as possible, especially if and when DUMBs exist? I am suprised you dont see the fallacy in your reasoning.

Its not like the DUMBs only serve as munition centers or as bunkers for the elite in case of cataclysmic events, they could serve a wide variety of purposes. Purposes like abducting humans, hiding and housing aliens to work on various projects, etc.

Of course I wouldnt be suprised if they use abandoned buildings in some cases too. It would depend on the sensitivity and needs of each particular case, right?

DUMBs would have been an integral part of civil defense preparations and were proposed in the 1950's and 1960's during the glory days of SAC. Kicker is that they never went through with it because it was going to be incredibly expensive. I almost ended up writing a paper on this topic, so I got to read up on this stuff. The Soviets were the ones who took civil defense very seriously, and they have all kinds of goodies sitting out in the dump sites in Siberia waiting for doomsday.

Now a converted salt mine (I know these are used for storage sites) or just a regular old timey mine would work for a concealed base and remove the requirement for massive shadow construction programs...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I understand its mostly supposition and conjecture. I am of the opinion that since nuclear tunnel boring machines were patented back in the 70s, enabling relatively cheap and fast tunneling, studies of DUMBs was conducted but officially they were never built, chances are they were built unofficially.

Just to name one example would be the greenbriar resort in west virginia that was classified top secret and none knew of its existance, until a reporter blew the whistle and now everyone knows it. It would probably be naive to assume there are not many more greenbriar resorts, and some being immensely bigger than that.

During WW2 the russians had them under moscow, the brits had some under london, the germans had some under berlin, etc.

DUMBs are not an uncommon theme at all...

edit on 15/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Willtell
...I think you got a wrong impression because I asked did anyone have proof of any MILAB abductions

It was a rhetorical question to indicate the murky field were in.

Of course they don’t then it wouldn’t be the secret boys at work.

Well, I actually agree with most of what you said. I also think you are an awesome member who actually brings research to the threads you participate in, so please don't get me wrong either. If I'm scanning some thread that doesn't have my total attention and I see your name it's one I stop and read.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I understand its mostly supposition and conjecture. I am of the opinion that since nuclear tunnel boring machines were patented back in the 70s, enabling relatively cheap and fast tunneling, studies of DUMBs was conducted but officially they were never built, chances are they were built unofficially.

Just to name one example would be the greenbriar resort in west virginia that was classified top secret and none knew of its existance, until a reporter blew the whistle and now everyone knows it. It would probably be naive to assume there are not many more greenbriar resorts, and some being immensely bigger than that.

During WW2 the russians had them under moscow, the brits had some under london, the germans had some under berlin, etc.

DUMBs are not an uncommon theme at all...

edit on 15/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Well, you might find the tunnel basing scheme for the MX missile worthy of interest if you have any spare time. If they actually built the subterrene, then you'd see it feature in the MX planes.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi there The GUT,I just sent you a u2u few minutes ago-linking you to a pdf that is free to download,a book you may find of much interest(in case you have not already read it) Plus also,the author has a very close connection to another individual whose work you may find worth reading.Wish you a good day,Blessings.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

For anyone who is not familiar with her, Karla Turner has some interesting things to say about military abductions.

edit on 16-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by The GUT

For anyone who is not familiar with her, Karla Turner has some interesting things to say about military abductions.

edit on 16-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

Well that IS an interesting source.

For me, this link in particular:

www.whale.to...

Ra and Set and others are part of the one collective that has been dogging humanity
for a long time.. that this info was on a MILAB site.. very interesting. I guess I'd
call these guys part of the 'naughty neteru' not the 'sacred neteru'.

Thanks for the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join