It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The GUT
Funny, I have come to believe that some out-of-control faction within the gubmint is so cocky that it underestimates our ability to see-through the psyops. Or just dismisses us as insignificant.

I believe it was a paradigm shift by researchers away from the woo woo and more towards the spook spook. It seems there was an attempt to control the changing in thought patterns but due to lack of foresight or simply out of desperation, they showed their cards.

Perhaps for them at this point, was all or nothing...
edit on 14-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Sometimes I think that by letting us turn them into celebrities; that they fall prey to OUR psyop.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

How did the thread go from abductions to underground facilities? The link on the previous page about G Valdez book shows Dulce base being alien base or joint human-alien is not true. Phil Schneider was also not telling true things, probably making up the part with aliens as well, Castello was most likely a fake story too, no one can confirm it. Or any encounters underground

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

ImpactoR
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

How did the thread go from abductions to underground facilities?

I'm new at ats but frankly I've yet to see a post that doesn't wander off topic. When that happens to one of my posts I abandon them.

Frankly I'd like to talk about abductions.

KPB

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The GUT

Funny, I have come to believe that some out-of-control faction within the gubmint is so cocky that it underestimates our ability to see-through the psyops. Or just dismisses us as insignificant.

edit on 14-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Probably the latter. Most folks who look into this stuff these days don't pick up on the ETH alternatives. The average person has been coached to see the UFO phenomena as nothing more than little green men in flying saucers who abduct rural folks - or swamp gas. It would seem that those in the know picked up the Keel/Vallee view and never let go of it (John Alexander, Bigelow...).

Classic magical misdirection - "keep your eye on the little green men who crashed at Roswell in '47 - never mind the high strangeness, or the wormholes, weird experiments involving children under the care of a NAMBLA member, or the precognitive sentient phenomena".

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

precognitive sentient phenomena

What in the word does THAT mean?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

lakespirit
Excellent thread! I'm hoping some new droplets of information about Michigan's Kit Green might surface sometime. Does anyone know what type of paranormal or even just interesting ramifications of his magnetic resonance image work might be? Or the occult uses that magnetic resonance technology might be applied to? What can potentially be seen and/or manipulated with this technology... perhaps its effects on plasma...magnetohydrodynamics affecting biomes, etc.

Just wanted to drop this off. I'm not sure the experiment has been carried out, but I seem to remember it had?

Didn't have time to finish the article. There's some Skinwalker stuff there, too. Back in a bit.

In 2008, Dr. Green had moved to China to act as assistant dean for Asia Pacific of the Wayne State School of Medicine, where he was able to meet Gao and discuss ideas for a telepathy experiment.

Dr. Green’s idea was to use fMRI brain scanning machines to objectively observe and record human test subjects in telepathically entangled states.

“I want to put a remote viewer person with proven skills at receiving mentation from a sender in one magnet, and the proven sender in a second magnet simultaneously,” Green had explained to me, in 2006…

…“We have an idea, and the protocol, and want to extend in an fMRI experiment,” Green explained, “something attempted at Persinger’s laboratory in Montreal — and also at Harvard School of Medicine. In both cases we can improve on the experiment.”

Green went on to describe how the initial Chinese-American effort would proceed…

…The same month Gao and Green presented their idea to test telepathy using fMRI brain scans, Gao directed us to the results of an actual fMRI experiment by a group at the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, in Bangalore, India published by the International Journal of Yoga.

"To our knowledge … Ours is probably the first fMRI study to examine the neuroanatomical correlates of telepathy. fMRI offers methodological advantages of nonradioactive and noninvasive real-time imaging of the brain …

This study’s findings are suggestive of an association between telepathy and the right parahippocampal gyrus. The methodological rigor, isolated and robust brain activation with telepathy, and established theoretical relevance of this brain region with reference to paranormal phenomena highlight the need for further studies using advanced fusion imaging techniques (simultaneous fMRI, EEG, and magnetoencephalography) to examine telepathy."

www.starpod.us...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by 1ofthe9

precognitive sentient phenomena

John Alexander's term for what seems to be straight up John Keel stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Here's some of what the excellent ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot had to say:

PSP:

On the first read through this book I quickly noted  the section dealing with what Alexander calls "Precognitive sentient phenomena" (PSP.)

"The precognitive sentient phenomena concept suggests that there is some external controlling agent that initiates these events that are observed and reported. It appears as though that agent not only determines all factors of the event, but is already (i.e. precognitively) aware of how the observers or researchers will respond to any given stimuli. The agent can be considered like the Trickster that is always in control of the observations. Every time researchers get close to an understanding of the situation, the parameters are altered or new variables are entered into the equation." (pp227-228.) (For an excellent look at the Trickster concept, click here.)

Alexander points out that "...the variety of observations does suggest that there are just too many different types of UFOs reported..." (p.228.) which is a problem when looking for an explanation.

Vallee:

Alexander considers that we should "..not just limit the input to sightings of hard physical objects..." (p.229) noting that this has also been the view of other researchers, including of Jacques Vallee. "We agree that at times hard, physical craft exist, but there is much more to the phenomena." (p.229.)

Noting that UFO reports have changed over time, "This observation points to the conclusion that many of the physical craft that are seen tend to be in advance of current technology, but not beyond the understanding of human consciousness." (p.229.)

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Sounds pretty much like: "Beats tha' heck out of us and, no, urm, we don't have any evidence from our scientific investigation at Skinwalker Ranch 'cause it outsmarts us."

If it was a thread on ATS it would be in the Gray Area, eh?
I jest, because I do buy the basic concept myself. I'm on the fence about Skinwalker Ranch, though.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yea I almost died twice while serving from so called vaccine once and the other well one of those sign this and roll up your sleeves things. Was in hospital for over week and owe my life to angel, she was nurse but looked like angel to me. She was like bright light, white.

As for the sex. Thinking about it i can see where there maybe several aspects that maybe useful for both milab and ET experiments. I mean it is like scaring someone to harvest pure adrenaline. Sexual energy is most the powerful and pleasurable. I think too part of who we are goes back to that union of two people. I have two friends that were from AI and never knew their father, they are different. I think ET that uses cloning and genetic engineering have lost something and that maybe the reasons for their experiments.

Yea Gut I always get allot from your threads, I am going to have to explore the one in your signature.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What sort of thing were they researching that they coined that phrase psp?

No matter what you say I have good input.

Lol

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Can anyone name and substantiate one government abduction?

At least one that conspiracy theorists claim was a government abduction?

I think there was one in South America a few years back

The problem with this area of arcane conspiracy is that many of the most way out conspiracy folks are at the helm of this type conspiracy information
www.whale.to...

Al Bielek, Preston Nichols. Don’t get me wrong I like Peter Moon but these guys are out there.
Then you have the Karla Turner types, real paranoid who think that the Alien UFO agenda is sinister and evil. She is supposed to have been given cancer by God knows who.

www.whale.to...
evelorgen.com... ac-control/

Not to castigate these types but let’s face it folks this is not the kind of stuff you will find in even the most deep conspiracy material so we are dealing with very edgy material.

This topic is a conspiracy inside an enigma.

It’s a layered thing.

One has to separate the real wheat from the unreal chaff

It presupposes the fact of alien abductions and postulates an unknown within a greater unknown—MILAB.

Or a lesser unknown within a greater unknown.

They say ignorance is bliss

I agree to a point because without it we couldn’t even have such fun on ATS

But the thing is this:

When our ignorance ends
Will we still have fun?

edit on 14-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In the following article by investigative journalist Gus Russo titled Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist? we find some interesting information pertaining somewhat to our subject from a fellow called by the pseudonym, "Jim" who has been identified by various researchers as Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green---Jacques Vallee's longtime friend and professional collaborator as well as a member of The Aviary and Col. B. John Alexander's so-called "UFO Working Group."

You know; the CIA scientist guy that took over the Remote Viewing program oversight from MK-ULTRA project manager Dr. Sidney Gottlieb and is also associated with NIDS, etc., etc., etc.

Then there is Jim, whose professional history in the subject goes back to his personal involvement in the Stargate project in the 1970’s and as a participant in the legendary “Working Group” meetings in the eighties. As one of the intel community’s most senior medical analysts, Jim frequently communicates with UFOlogists.

Chris Iverson believes that Tom and Jim clearly have differing agendas, noting, “Jim is the person I have had the most contact with over the last several months and he seems to be interested in the spreading of viral memes over the internet, particularly in relation to this subject.”…

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.” Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist. “My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.”

Jim elaborates that “viral memes,”[see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern. That said, Jim nonetheless has a real interest in UFO’s, and seemingly with good reason.

Both Tom and Jim seem to share at least one rationale for their internet excursions: studying the frightening potential of “viral internet memes.”

Coined by evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins in 1976 (The Selfish Gene), a meme is a unit of cultural information that evolves the way a gene propagates from one organism to another, and subject to all the analogous unintended mutations. In the view of many, computers and blogs could function as powerful meme “replicators.”

Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So maybe that's what he was up to with SERPO and other topics? Eh? Practicing "information warfare" techniques? Monkeying with the control system so to speak...and us?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Willtell
Can anyone name and substantiate one government abduction?

At least one that conspiracy theorists claim was a government abduction?

I think there was one in South America a few years back...

Do you know of any alien abductions that are substantiated? Even though you have presented your own pretty far-out stuff on the boards, I do know what you mean and I appreciate the discussion.

However, a few of your points fail the logic test for me. Mainly that alien abductions are somehow more plausible than MILABS.

For one thing it's been pointed out that MK-ULTRA was freaky-deaky and dealt with occult issues and hypnotism including trying to implant screen memories against people's will. That's historical fact and in a court of law would be called "precedent."

Another point would be that it seems there's evidence that some scientists have monkeyed around with memes involving alien themes, eh?

Like I said in the intro, I think both kinds are worthy of consideration and speculation. But, yes, speculation all it be.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

dlbott
Yea I almost died twice while serving from so called vaccine once and the other well one of those sign this and roll up your sleeves things. Was in hospital for over week and owe my life to angel, she was nurse but looked like angel to me. She was like bright light, white.

Hrmmm...we are brothers of the questionable military vaccination, bot. The price is pretty dubious to be in this club haha. Prolly doesn't say much for our brains either!

I wonder how many other soldiers have gotten that sick? My physician was denied the records from my hospital stay. Is that SOP?

We've had a few brats and military posting here, and I've seen many on the boards that have detailed numerous strange experiences.

I think Eidolon has looked into that a bit and might have some interesting leads to follow.

Some of our Brit brothers and sisters who were either brats or ex-military seem to have encountered a lot of mystery and strangeness as well. And I still need to chase down those leads that burntheships linked about Tavistock...

edit on 15-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
What sort of thing were they researching that they coined that phrase psp?

No matter what you say I have good input.

Lol

HAR! You're funny. I love you, bro. Let me guess...um...Fear-Harvesting Mind Suckers?!

Actually, I tend to agree as long as we keep it "non-denominational." What is abduction about--at its core--if not fear?

Like I said earlier, every metaphysical philosophy since recorded times has identified and claimed contact with entities that share the same characteristics. The only important thing--should they exist and I personally think they do--is that we forget any differences and "Just Say No" together.

edit on 15-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Dr. Fred Bell was a very strange and enigmatic character, but his appearance on Jesse Ventura's show about the Tesla 'death ray' technology, how he helped develop it in covert ops, and the fact he died mysteriously a day after his interview, boosts his credibility. In my humble opinion. His promotion of Pleaidian ET contact in his earlier years only adds to the PsyOp mystery of his work.

He had many intelligence connections and worked in a lot of classified projects in various agencies throughout his career, mostly working on metrology and was an instrumentation expert. From NASA to Navy Labs, atomic energy labs, IBM etc.

In his last years, Dr. Bell wrote an extensive book on these subjects titled The Inside Track. It is said to have stirred up a great deal of controversy. He speaks about some of the covert operations and issues raised in his book here:

Excerpt from the audio interview posted above

They developed a process of hypnosis where the person would think they were being abducted by an alien. They used the Manchurian Candidate stuff, the electroshock, all the different things to make the person have this experience. Now the implant would be installed in his body. The process is like a holographic projector; if you're familiar with how they make integrated circuits, they have like a projector that puts an image down on what's called a mask, and the mask of course mass produces it. So it's an image in a computer that actually produces something, and this would be layered onto the human brain, and it would produce circuitry that would run off the neural circuits in the brain. Then what they would do is they would activate, these people would be implanted and go about their business and be controlled, you know, going back to the early MK-Ultra programs that they had. So they would be controlled, sometimes remotely - not much from satellite, but some satellite.

A very interesting connection involving covert operations, "alien" implants and the so-called abduction phenomenon came out in a videotaped whistleblower testimony that was released, by request, after the death of William Pawelec. He was directly involved with the private meetings concerning implantable technology in the 1980s, when unknown men with very high security clearances, who were not invited, were able to gain access to the meeting and actually usurp the technology itself. The mysterious men were interested in ordering billions of these implantable chips. Some of the uses could have been for soldiers in the military, for tracking and finding them when lost, but Pawelec states the inventor of the technology became very wealthy and went off the radar, and nobody knows what is being done with the implants. Pawelec did say that he had seen an article on a paranormal research website dealing with alien abductions, that he saw the story of a lady who had an implant removed, and he recognized it as being almost identical to the implant technology he had been privy to.

His entire testimony can be seen here:

If you have seen Steven Spielberg's mini-series 'Taken', you will know the many sequences between alien abductions and Nazi Germany medical experiments that are spliced throughout the program. There are hints and direct mentioning of MK-Ultra in the earlier episodes, particularly in 'Jacob and Jesse' (which Fred Bell claims were based on his early childhood involvement with the mind control program). Towards the end of the series, there is a scene depicting an elaborate underground facility where covert ops specialists are able to use satellites and super computers to track private citizens that are implanted.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Not at all.

That whole harvesting thing is not some broken record thing
that I'm on. And I'll be the first to admit that I don't have
a full and perfect big picture on that at this time.. you see
a lot of what I know.. in fact nearly all tha I know.. isn't
known in my conscious rational mind. What helps me bring
things into that conscious rational mind is other people's
questions.. then I dive into the huge pool of answers
'real time' and pull something out. I almost hate to say
it this way, but it's a little like 'channeling', only I dont'
channel some 'entity'; I channel the 'entity' that I am
in the 'world of the PSP' where I'm "one of them' in
a way.. but I'm just waking up. Does that sound spooky?

The truth is, that humans are psp entities too.. they
are just asleep on that level. How do you think that
remote viewers get their info? How do you think that
the few people who get 'weird results' do it bro?
There's nobody but us psp entities here.. only the
Earth-based ones are asleep on several layers of
their mind and dreaming a nightmare and being
fed upon.

I keep asking people to ask me questions.. but
they tend not to.. you see that people have that
huge hole inside of their heart and mind .. because
their real core -- their 'psp core' is asleep.. so
they constantly seek to fill that hole, by jabbering
their nonsense and trying to hypnotize others into
buying their jabbering nonsense - known in other
words as "their sense of self'. As my signature
quote says, the #1 agenda on ATS and all over
the world, is to build a fake sense of self that
is believable.. and to get others to buy into
that fake sense of self and help you build and
maintain it. People don't want truth.. they
want others to love or fear or both.. the
story they tell about themsleves and others
about their selves that isn't true. That's why
people get so nasty and attempt to mind
control othrs during these conversations.
To someone who does't have that hole in them
becuase their 'sleeper has alwakened'..
everything is radically different.. they view
others as parts of themselves that are asleep.
That in fact, is how 'psp entities' view us too..
on some level at least.. it's why we are so
easy to control.. humans are sleeping parts
of the mind of the psp entities. Now some
of the psp entities are more negative..and
a bit deluded themselves.. but on some
level they know these things... but that's
also why they greatly fear a clear-minded
psp.. a clear-minded psp knows that the
clouded-mind psp is deluding themselves..
is a 'naked emperor'.

well there you go.. does that help bro?
You might just ask.. the better the
quesion the better the answer..

KPB

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You miss the point of my thread, which is my fault because I use what I call the scattered methodology in some of my posts and this is one example of that. That way I stay away from conditioning people as much as I can.

My main point is that the investigation of this type material is challenging and filled with mixed signals from various directions whether it is alien or MILAB, I make no distinction between them.

This is my way of making sure we all just don’t read an article by one researcher and then draw conclusions.

I just saw a good Jesse Ventura conspiracy show about GWEN towers with a guy named Mark Phillips.

On the web there are anti-Mark Phillips material claiming he still works for the CIA—you see my point.

On investigation it seems the anti-Phillips people are out to lunch therefore I may be inclined to believe him or at least cut him more slack.

Disinformation is our greatest enemy as well as ignorance and credulity.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
I keep asking people to ask me questions.. but
they tend not to.. you see that people have that
huge hole inside of their heart and mind .. because
their real core -- their 'psp core' is asleep.. so
they constantly seek to fill that hole, by jabbering
their nonsense and trying to hypnotize others into
buying their jabbering nonsense...

... a clear-minded psp knows that the
clouded-mind psp is deluding themselves..
is a 'naked emperor'.

well there you go.. does that help bro?
You might just ask.. the better the
quesion the better the answer..

No questions, but I might suggest you keep a mirror handy. You seem to often tell us how stupid we are with great "jabbering" walls of text of your own all the while hinting that you have answers that we don't and somehow in all of that fail to see that you are just one of us with your own opinion.

I don't have "gurus" and if I did, it wouldn't be you. I appreciate all of your commentary that isn't obsessed with telling us how clueless we are and how advanced you are. I just don't see it and I'm not interested in the K-Bear religion, so stop preaching it to me, okay?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join