It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Seems there's a lot of speculation hitting the forum again about alien abductions. That's good because it's a fascinating subject and worthy of our consideration.

But I'd also like to get some dialogue going about a smaller percentage of cases that fall under the acronym MILABS (Military Abductions.)

Are MILABS really any crazier than contemplating alien abductions by Grays from deep space? I think both are worthy of study and consideration.

MILABS, also, are a subject that seem to encounter some very strange resistance when pursued by exceptional and enquiring minds. Where there's smoke there's fire, maybe?

The Controllers by Martin Cannon was s a surprisingly good and thought-provoking read for me.

Martin has since rather mysteriously backed away from the topic and doesn't like to talk about it--possible reasons below. Was he scared and intimidated into silence?

We do know as fact that MK-ULTRA experiments sought to create the dissociative state in folk so as to "hide" secrets in them. Equivalents of a "screen memory." That's not debatable, it's history.

So starting from that fact, the Villas-Boas case becomes interesting, as regards this theme, and maybe even more clear, when we look at the story as told by Bosco Nedelcovic.

The Villas Boas case is one said to be instigated by a CIA/military psy-operation, according to DoD/CIA operative Bosco Nedelcovic, who told me the story in the late 1970s. Nick Redfern covers the account in his book Contactees [Chapter 20].

Nedelcovic presented a scenario that’s hard to accept by some but readily accepted by those who’ve studied the machinations of the CIA and military the so-called psychological operations.

Villas Boas was, Nedelcovic said, collected by a special unit whose purpose was to create simulated alien contact. The unit operated in South America, with the help of A.I.D. and also in Great Britain, where Nedelcovic said they were part of the infamous Scoriton contact with a man named Bryant.

ufocon.blogspot.com...

Villas-Boas Tryst ~ Courtesy of the U.S.A.?

Martin Cannon reportedly meets opposition:

I was disappointed Colonel Alexander did not provide me an opportunity to discuss Martin Cannon with him. I would very much like to hear his current thoughts on Cannon-related events.

Cannon published The Controllers: A New Hypothesis of Alien Abduction, circa 1990, in which he explored the possibility some reported abductions might actually be the results of Manchurian Candidate type covert research projects such as MKULTRA. While it is readily apparent the colonel would publicly assign no more value to such a publication than to use it as kindling to light the coals of the grill on which to hoist Martin, I am more interested in how Alexander might comment on his relationship with Cannon than what he would obviously say about the man's work.

For example... Alexander's wife, Victoria, reportedly telephoned Cannon in 1993. She allegedly informed Cannon that Alexander and Hal Puthoff were very angry at Cannon, for whatever reasons, and that Gordon Novel had been called on to handle the situation, whatever the situation and details of its handling specifically may have been considered to be.

Col. John B. Alexander, Gordon Novel, and Victoria Lacas-Alexander

Writer/researcher George P. Hansen explained he personally heard the recording left by Alexander's wife on Cannon's answering machine. Hansen wrote:

Alexander has spent some time with Novel and has flaunted the affiliation, perhaps in an attempt to intimidate others. Martin Cannon, an investigator who has written on government mind-control projects, received a call from Alexander’s wife on May 30, 1993.

She left a message on his answering machine saying: “Martin, as an ex-friend I have to warn you. John and Hal [Puthoff] are really pissed off at you. And they’ve given the matter over to Gordon [Novel] to handle. Watch out.” ...Cannon was well aware of Alexander’s interest in UFO abductions and of Novel’s background. He was quite alarmed, and the day he received the message, he called and played me the tape. I suggested that he alert a number of people in the media, and he also notified the FBI.

I would find it interesting to ask the colonel about the matter. Was he actually pissed? If so, why?

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Did Martin Cannon--through his associations and close friendships--pick up on the reality of MILABS and subsequently write The Controllers?

Could the modern increase in alien abductions possibly have much to do with virus-like memes spread by MK-ULTRA-type shenanigans?

More on Villas-Boas as MILAB

edit on 11-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can tell you this that might be related to what you are saying.

When Betty and Barney Hill were abducted, they were coming back from a visit at a friends house in Montréal, Québec, Canada. ( 1965 )

Who was in Montréal during the same time period? The CIA, who even admitted in a court of justice that they were making mind control experiments there and then.

I think Betty and Barney were the first couple to fall victim of a psyop of which we know nothing. He was resisting and put to sleep. She was "gullible", they used her.

I can't link the video, but there is one about the CIA controlling a bull with a remote in the 50s.

A few years earlier, Tesla's theoretic papers got seized by the US government when he died. Tesla invented the wireless remote in 1898.
edit on 11-11-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

NowanKenubi
I think Betty and Barney were the first couple to fall victim of a psyop of which we know nothing. He was resisting and put to sleep. She was "gullible", they used her.

Yes, very interesting, NowanKenubi, that certain "connections" to military intelligence show up again and again in many cases.

Don't get me wrong: I think Betty & Barney were incredible people and I have much respect for them, but once again we see the sinister hand of psyop adepts close at hand:

It seems that Betty and Barney Hill were at the centre of a web that involved USAF Intelligence and top military experts in psychological warfare. The evidence suggests that the Hills were the subjects – victims – of a psychological experiment. This may seem a tall claim, but the evidence that defence and intelligence agencies undertook such experiments – in other contexts – on unknowing and innocent subjects in the 1950s and 60s is now overwhelming. In particular, the exposure of the CIA's notorious MKULTRA project into various mind control techniques caused a major scandal in the 1970s…

…arranged for the Hills to be visited by top-level scientists, including C.D. Jackson, who had previously (definitely not coincidentally) worked on psychological warfare techniques for President Eisenhower. Stretching coincidence far beyond breaking point, Jackson already knew Major MacDonald, with whom he next interviewed the Hills.

Most importantly, it was Jackson who drew the Hills' attention to their missing time period; until he did so, the couple had not realised that their memories of that fateful night were incomplete. It was Jackson who suggested hypnotic regression as a means of unlocking it. It was Jackson who then arranged for one of the Army's top psychiatric experts to undertake the regression…

The Pied Pipers of the CIA

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

S&F Gut. This is a subject that has interested me for quite some time, and for personal reasons. It is my opinion that of those abduction cases with enough evidence to support a higher probability of occurrence, the culprit is terrestrial, not extraterrestrial. I know that isn't a popular opinion, but to me, that's where the evidence points. Obviously, it is easier for some people to live with the idea of alien abductions, benevolent or otherwise, than if it is a group of our own species responsible, because that's more terrifying.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by The GUT

S&F Gut. This is a subject that has interested me for quite some time, and for personal reasons. It is my opinion that of those abduction cases with enough evidence to support a higher probability of occurrence, the culprit is terrestrial, not extraterrestrial. I know that isn't a popular opinion, but to me, that's where the evidence points...

I know I'm not alone here at ATS in respecting your intelligent contributions and insight, Klassified.

And it's the factual evidence and more-than-coincedence regularity of the MK-ULTRA and psyops folk that keep popping up around this issue that begs serious consideration.

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for that! I got a little more to read now, coupled with your other links.

I didn't even know those facts about the Hills case... wow.

I agree with klassified. It is safer to think there are exotic ( powerful) lifeforms that "play" with us than a fellow human being.
It is in your power to act against another human being. An alien treat is much more destabilizing, and will make you feel powerless, unable to do anything. The victim mentality at work.
And we can't have that.

-------

On a side note, before thinking an Alien is automatically an extraterrestrial, I would consider the option of something more advanced than us, but coming directly from the Earth's past, like a reptilian race of highly intelligent technology holder survivors.

Back to reading links now.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm still going through "The Controllers" but it made me remember something about ufology and its "circles".

I'm surprised that not many people are bothered by the fact that every Major, Colonel and other high-ranking officers, almost all having a past in the intelligence services, are now "busy" in their retirement by leading the previously mentioned UFO circles.

And that made me think of an interview I saw many years ago.

In the community I live in, there was this man I won't name who was involved locally in the UFO circles, being involved in a publication, etc. He is a civil, no relation to the military.
One day, he suddenly quit all related stuff with UFOs, and even left the country for many years.

When he decided to come back, he was invited on national TV and he said he would never touch the UFO subject again, because there were forces too dangerous to play against, with the UFO subject, and that he cherished his life too much.

I always thought it peculiar that he was presented on TV long after quitting and that he had this to say.

I now get the picture of what he didn't mention then...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you TG,

I am looking forward to filling in some rather large information and knowledge gaps via your thread here. I'm looking forward to the discussion very much.

Standing by for a stand by...

edit on 11-11-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You have several layers here and competing sections all under the same basic umbrella. These sections don't know what the others are doing. At certain level Yea but the folks doing this research, no. With all these layer's you also have different sets of rules etc.

Some go outside of our Constitution and laws. It is why much is done outside of our country. You also have different kinds of people used. For instance we all know the Bourne movies, well there are many patriots who volunteer for research programs. Some are done in the open at colleges all over this country. Some are done in other countries with unsuspecting populations. In our past we experimented on both the native and African Americans, we sprayed Chem and biologicals on both individuals and whole cities.

It still happening today. Take cattle mutilations, aliens were just a good cover for our govt doing research that by law it is not supposed to do. Great movie from the 70's or eighties that was about that. Sorry my memory failing and name escapes me but other members will post it, it should be watched.

Our service men are also experimented on, i remember more than once being given papers and told to sign. If you didn't you were not seen again, with only rumors of where they went. I got a letter from one friend who refused. He was sent to another base and put on # details for a few months and then discharged. We were never told what it was they were testing, mostly it would be injections, once something was mixed with the tear gas training. After one big injection we were all very sick for over week, some did not seem to recover. I still can't give blood, they wont tell you why other stuff you were given while serving, but thanks for service.

Most of the abduction stories are really our own govt, not aliens lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

www.examiner.com...
Not supposed to copy the articles which come in 4 parts. Part I: This is Part I in a four-part series about the forced implantation of James Walbert, a Wichita Kansas resident and inventor.

What I found...is there is no law on the books requiring that informed consent be obtained. More important, I believe there is a need for such a law, as there continue to be cases where this basic right--I do view it as a basic right--is abused. As I started out, I would like to put this on a personal level for everyone of my colleagues. You just think about your own family, your own son, your own daughter, or grandchildren who might be, the next time they go to a doctor, the subject of some medical experiment that they are not even told about. I do not think there can be many things more un-American than that. ~ Senator John Glenn, introducing failed Bill S. 193 to 105th Congress.

I would not discount anything anymore with regards to some of the actors in our 3 letter agencies and their agendas.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Another great thought provoking thread, S&F.

The military angle of it reminds me of an Xfiles episode on the topic, army kidnapping people and hypnotizing people to think it was aliens.

The topic has been around for awhile but its always in the shadows if you would of "normal" (if theres such a thing) of UFOlogy.

Usually treated the same way as the people who say sightings can be attributed as secret aircraft, not as popular and sexy as "aliens".

But equally disturbing.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

It's interesting Gut would post this thread, and you would mention the layers and compartmentalization involved. Synchronicity? I was just discussing some known and admitted conspiracies that would have been considered crazy talk in the past, but are now common knowledge.

Black men being given Syphilis.
Women being sterilized without their knowledge.
Mind control experiments on the population.
CIA drug running.
NSA spying.

All admitted, and public knowledge. But if anyone in the 50's, up until the recent, when these things were made public had said... The government gave me Syphilis, my wife was sterilized against her will, etc. The men in the little white coats would have been knocking on your door. Yet here we are in the 21rst century, thinking that because our government has admitted to a small handful of crimes against its own people, it's ok now. They've stopped doing bad things. They're looking out for our good. Are we really that gullible, as a society? Or do we just not want to know?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

That's an interesting premise and probably worth exploring especially in light of the CIA connection in Montreal, although geography alone is a little tenuous, but we have to start somewhere, right?

The big loose thread in this scenario is the Betty Hill Star Map. There's an excellent thread discussing it Here in case you haven't seen it.

Based on the uncanny accuracy of that map to the Zeta Reticuli area star system coupled with the fact that it shows stars that were not even known at the time she drew it leave this one as one helluva an enigma.

You could incorporate that "evidence" if we believe the gov't planted it in some way shape or form. But then you'd have to believe the gov't somehow had knowledge of the unknown stars in that system 15 yrs or so prior to it's discovery. If they got their knowledge from some other "off-worldly" encounter then the plot thickens considerably. Quite a stew there...

Or you could dismiss the map entirely, but I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice in your quest for truth.

I firmly believe that MILAB abductions have occurred and probably more often than we know. I just don't know if this particular case fits the bill.

But I'm willing to be convinced if the evidence supports it...and we can do something about that damn map!

edit on 11/11/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by dlbott

It's interesting Gut would post this thread, and you would mention the layers and compartmentalization involved. Synchronicity? I was just discussing some known and admitted conspiracies that would have been considered crazy talk in the past, but are now common knowledge.

Black men being given Syphilis.
Women being sterilized without their knowledge.
Mind control experiments on the population.
CIA drug running.
NSA spying.

It was finally deciding to make up my own mind and look into the programs under the umbrella of MK-ULTRA that blew the doors open for me, personally, and started finally helping me connect some bothersome dots.

Previously, it had all sounded so outlandish and as you said, "crazy talk." So, I was surprised to find the level of documentation of just how sick these programs were and how deep, deep they went.

When I discovered that there were direct ties between MK and the government RV programs and SRI, etc...and ufology, I came to the personal realization that MK didn't end...it just did an end-around run and was trotting merrily down the field still. Not only that, these guys target ufology in many ways.

They find us a ready made community of test subjects for various of their "research." And, to add insult to injury, they often look down on us...I guess that's how an amoral researcher "justifies" the reckless endangerment of playing mad scientist.

I don't want to assume that everyone has read the threads in my sig, but I also don't want to bore folk by reproducing some of that related material here, but there's much in them that bear on the thesis here.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

All great points. They haven't stopped. If anything they've expanded on what they were doing, and are targeting certain segments of the population, as you've noted. I also believe there are corporate interests, and corporate money going into these black projects, right along side our tax dollars.

I will take a look at those threads btw.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Damn you GUT, so many interesting threads, and where to put what discoveries?

I wonder if looking at Mi-LABS, if it isn't worth another look at Mr. Andrija Puharich, and his so-called 'space-kids'.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com.au...

In July 1975 Puhrich wrote to Hermans that "I am now turning my attention to healing work, and work with children. I started an experimental school. The 9 "space kids" are all here." (p.132.) Hermans' 14 year old son Andy was at Ossining at that time. "All the kids lived by themselves at the "Turkey Farm" a house on the estate and maintained a strict daily routine of meditation, dream telling sessions, hobby time workouts and swimming. They took turns cleaning the house and do the cooking. Either Andrija or somebody else would give talks on the hazards of drugs or smoking..." (p.132.) Speaking of her son Andy, Hermans said "...Andy never told me what it meant to be a 'space kid' until recently. If he had told me then that each kid was hypnotized in order to go back to his 'parent civilisation' I would probably have flipped and kept him home."

Perhaps not a MI-LAB in the strictest sense of the word, but something dark, weird, with MK_ULTRA overtones. I wonder if these kids were given a full account of what they were to be doing (and what indeed?), and how they are bearing up today?

How much of Mr. Puharich's agenda was dictated by the agendas of others, and what exactly is it that 'space kids' do?

We are given an outsiders view of rabbit-hole weirdness, but as to the inner workings, we are in the dark as much as we have ever been.
edit on 11-11-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

A fascinating subject that I've had a growing interest in lately.

My family has had alien and paranormal-type experiences ever since my father retired from the Air Force. The focus has been mostly on myself and my younger sister. And in typical fashion, my 3-year old niece is having strange encounters of her own with a "huge" "ghost" that wants her to play with it. Several months ago, I woke up feeling that my "soul" was being sucked out of my body. It was not a standard OOBE which I also have experienced many times before. It was accompanied by three strange sounds that I can only describe here as being like a digital electric sound. Like a powering up? bzzzzzZZZRRRTCH! It made that noise three times and sounded like it was coming from the street outside. I fought against it and succeeded. I wanted to run and look out the front window, half expecting to see a white van speeding away, but decided it was irrational fear and tried to re-induce the OOBE willfully and failed. Shoulda ran to the window...

Any info/theories on what the purpose of such nefarious activities would be? Mind-control for what? At this point I would think they are out of the experimentation phase and well into operation. More than likely there is more than one purpose, yes? ET-cult indoctrination? But that opens up another can of reticulan worms - namely why establish alien-based religions? To feed these low level astral beings?

I suppose there's the standard MK ultra-style sex slave/info courier. Do you think MILABs exclude extra/ultra-terrestrial activity, or are humans in cahoots with these beings? I, for one tend to lean towards this idea. I think it's possible that these non-human intelligences have been manipulating humanity from the giddy-up with the co-operation of willing humans. The willing humans always being those at the top the food chain, from the Mayan and Egyptian Priesthood to the Nazis and the Catholic Church and whatever factions within various current governments.

Thanks for starting this thread and looking forward to more info from fellow experiencers here on ATS!

edit on 11-11-2013 by ultimafule because: for some reason, "Shoulda ran to the window..." is coming out "Shoulda ran to the_.." ???

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

cuckooold
I wonder if looking at Mi-LABS, if it isn't worth another look at Mr. Andrija Puharich, and his so-called 'space-kids'.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com.au...

In July 1975 Puhrich wrote to Hermans that "I am now turning my attention to healing work, and work with children. I started an experimental school. The 9 "space kids" are all here." (p.132.) Hermans' 14 year old son Andy was at Ossining at that time. "All the kids lived by themselves at the "Turkey Farm" a house on the estate and maintained a strict daily routine of meditation, dream telling sessions, hobby time workouts and swimming. They took turns cleaning the house and do the cooking. Either Andrija or somebody else would give talks on the hazards of drugs or smoking..." (p.132.) Speaking of her son Andy, Hermans said "...Andy never told me what it meant to be a 'space kid' until recently. If he had told me then that each kid was hypnotized in order to go back to his 'parent civilisation' I would probably have flipped and kept him home."

In my opinion, that aspect is very relevant to this thread. Plus, that's a GREAT website. Looks like the awesome & meticulous Aussie UFO researcher Keith Basterfield has mined some gold on the subject since the last time he and I communicated & collaborated on some research involving Puharich's Space Kids and Valerie Ransone.

Thanks, cuckoold!

I do so hope that folk here will start digging into the connections and history of the intelligence operatives involved in the interconnected topics of human-use experimentation, phenomenology, & Ufology that are not only active to this very day (and involved in some high-strangeness and weird shizzle) but even active on this website.

Research Terms: The Aviary, SRI, Serpo, Col. John B. Alexander, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, NIDS, UFO memes...more to come...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
In the link to the following excerpt you can read Col. John B. Alexander's refutation of MILABS in its entirety (methinks he doth protesteth too much.) I certainly, however, encourage checking ALL sides of any narrative and making your own decision. I would point out the fairly apparent disregard for human rights and some obvious b.s. in the process, though.

The bolding in the following excerpt is mine and deals with a rather ludicrous statement that suggests most of the poor victims of MK-ULTRA were willing participants!

BULLCRAP! Even if it were true, and it's not, it would only demonstrate how thoroughly misled and mistreated those brothers and sisters were.

The rest of the "apologist" nature of the statement also demonstrates, imo, just how stupidly unfeeling these "superior" egoists can be:

…However, in each of the cases listed, a reason for the experiments could be made. In Tuskegee doctors wanted to determine how syphilis would progress if left untreated. Most, but not all, participants in MKULTRA were volunteers who signed statements to that effect.

Forgotten in the clamor over those experiments is the grave concern that had been generated by our POWs, who showed signs of "brain washing," when they returned from North Korean camps. The radiation experiments also were conducted in a time of extreme anxiety about the effects of exposure and were based on the concerns for our very national survival. I am not making excuses or apologies for these experiments. However, in each case, the designers conducted a risk-benefits analysis and chose to proceed...
www.whale.to...

"Most, but not all, participants in MKULTRA were volunteers who signed statements to that effect." Talk about a disconnect...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Forgotten in the clamor over those experiments is the grave concern that had been generated by our POWs, who showed signs of "brain washing," when they returned from North Korean camps.

Horsewank!

Hunter offered "brainwashing" as the explanation for the numerous confessions signed by American prisoners of war during the Korean War and (generally) UN-recanted upon the prisoners' repatriation. These confessions alleged that the United States used germ warfare in the Korean conflict, a claim which the American public of the time found impossible to accept. Many years later, however, investigative reporters discovered that Japan's germ warfare specialists (who had wreaked incalculable terror on the conquered Chinese during WWII) had been mustered into the American national security apparat - and that the knowledge gleaned from Japan's horrifying germ warfare experiments probably WAS used in Korea, just as the "brainwashed" soldiers had indicated.18 Thus, we now know that the entire brainwashing scare of the 1950s constituted a CIA hoax perpetrated upon the American public: CIA deputy director Richard Helms admitted as much when, in 1963, he told the Warren Commission that Soviet mind control research consistently lagged years behind American efforts.19

www.constitution.org...

No wonder that article got Mr. Wolf sicced on poor Mr. Cannon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join